Hi, MCF. About half a year ago, inspired by the works of John Smith and Doku, I decided to start making a brand new, slightly RPG-themed, 32x texture pack from scratch, only to find that there was twice as much blocks compared to the times when I first introduced myself to drawing textures for Minecraft. So I just said screw it, I'll finish it later. And then I never did. Now I have this 6-months old version of half-retextured terrain.png which I have lost all interest in, and I guess posting it here would be the only smart thing left to do.
Also some gui stuff.
Also a sign. AND a chest. Holy hell, it's like Christmas over here.
This work is distributed via Use It However The **** You Want License 1.0.
Continue, crop, change, remix, take credit for it, I don't care, consider it a public domain from now on.
P.S.: If for some reason you still have questions regarding these textures, PM'ing me would be the best way to ensure that I will never, EVER receive your message. Use, like, e-mail or something.
P.P.S.: Morgan Freeman is the best thing to use as a placeholder texture ever and only a fool will say otherwise.
- Registered Member
Member for 11 years, 2 months, and 19 days
Last active Mon, Apr, 15 2013 02:33:04
- 0 Followers
- 30 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Jul 30, 2010Just thought I'd share my 512x512 terrain reskin I've been working on for some time now. The main motivation behind this was that i didn't really liked any of already existing realistic packs. Some of them were too dark, other too low in resolution so i just kept tweaking them endlessly, and at some point i realised that it'd be simply quicker to start doing something from the scratch. So here it is, my B&B reskin, because i couldn't find a better name for it :smile.gif:Posted in: Resource Packs
Hope you'll enjoy it!
v. 1.2_02 Classic http://www.mediafire.com/?c0uwera1891zc24
(work in progress)
v. 1.2_01 Vanilla http://www.mediafire.com/?a60pf8hh42sppsd
(no items, no mobs, no biomes)
v. 1.2_01 Classic http://www.mediafire.com/?4cbojddjmgwsgec
v. 1.2 http://www.mediafire.com/?mfa0ii4x7r5nx41
v. 1.1_02 http://www.mediafire.com/?5z7w4jy0wl6xfip
v. 1.1_01 http://www.mediafire.com/?jmlryjjpk6dm8zy
v. 1.1 http://www.mediafire.com/?y331d7dor81l86q
Obligatory 32x32 texture fix by xau:
* Water currents aren't animated(fixed with xau patch)
* Lava currents aren't animated
* Fire texture isn't animated
* 1/4 of the surface of the solid gold and brick wall blocks is a fire texture somehow
* Pumpkin texture is messed up in every way possible
* Portal texture isn't animated
* Watches aren't displaying correctly
Last updated: 14 December 2010 (v.1.2_02)
* A few major changes in terrain.png: new cobblestone, mossy cobblestone, TNT, steps, iron, gold, diamond textures
* Flowers are of the right colors now
* The chest is more in color theme with the rest of the furniture
* Final grow stage of crops look brighter and more yellow
* Grass block is back to its normal state for now
* Added brighter colored nameplates in inventory, chest and furnace menu
- To post a comment, please login.