Intermediary bugreport #3 (RedPower2):
- Whenever frames are in moving and they are also moving tile entities, there tile entities just disappear, doesn't matter if they have stuff in it, but they don't crash, good job there :).
- Sometimes block dissapear randomly, don't ask me why, for example :
- I place a red alloy wire in the ground and then in a wall, finishing with 2 wires in the same block, ok, that's fine, but when i update a neighbour block the wire from the wall tend to disappear with no reason.
- Frames disappear sometimes when they are moving.
- Covers/Panels in frames also disappear when frames are moving, sometimes disappear the frame with the Cover/Panel on it, sometimes just disappear the Cover/Panel.
- Placing blue alloy wire in the ground.
- Rubber trees can't growth via place 2x2 sappling + bone meal, also tried with 1 sappling + bone meal (didn't work).
Thermal Expansion crash :
I got a crash in the intermediary tab, like, i didn't nothing, i just open the intermediary tab, scroll down and got a rockwool related crash : http://pastebin.com/2JznVqfs ( i tried this multiple times, and it crashed, always same crashlog, also i tried to change the ID's of the rockwool).
What i descover is that this crash doesn't exist in NEI, you can render every single block/item from TE without any problem, but rockwools (what make the crash) have a fire texture + wrong name, those are all the details that i discover, they maybe help you
And from the 1.4.7 idea, i keep with 1.2.5 since it has a collection of the most stable popular mods, redpower2 is very buggy in the 1.4.7 version, as many other mods, the only thing that i'd like to have in 1.2.5 is Xycraft..but well, soaryn won't make a backport only for this mod
- Registered Member
Member for 3 years, 4 months, and 27 days
Last active Fri, Apr, 24 2015 11:38:24
- 0 Followers
- 63 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Feb 26, 2015 Posted in: WIP Mods
Feb 24, 2015Ok, time for more crashing fun report xD :Posted in: WIP Mods
1 - If you have 2 tubes connected one to each other and you color one of them with a paint brush you'll se the tube color texture, but if you remove
the tube that is not colored the tube that is colored will render like not colored
http://imgur.com/eLUcdAi,Lr2V60a (Check there is 2 pictures).
2 - %60 of times that you place a block it doesn't appy the block-placing sound (Highly minor).
3 - All the microblocks have the same texture, which reminds me to one of the 1.8 new stones :P.
4 - There is a crash that appears very often when you place a block next to a RP machine http://pastebin.com/E5Cy9YEt.
- I got it placing a hopper connecting to a deployer.
- I got it placing a 1.7.10 Factorization battery next to a RP2's frame motor.
- I got it placing a timer right next to a transposer.
5 - Sonic Screwdriver doesn't have a recipe.
6 - The liquid tubes don't work i think.
7 - all blocks or whatever that can be placed in the world doesn't respect if you are in survival on creative, i mean, if you place a redpower2 block (1.7.10) in the ground in survival you will never loss the block in your inventory like in creative, inifite block placing
Feb 24, 2015It'll be stable, be patient is the key however.Posted in: WIP Mods
Feb 23, 2015Listen, first, thanks, awesome mod!!!The RP2 logic works wonderful!.Posted in: WIP Mods
Second, you should make a github repository to allow people report bugs in there, so we don't spam this thread with crashes and all that.
Since there is no a repo, i'll report my RP2-ONLY bugs in, i'm not reporting this like : "FIX IT NOW", i'm reporting this to inform you of the bugs that
you, slowly but shorly have to fix, you'll note that i don't speak english so i'll have mistakes:
- Project table doesn't craft anything.
- Alloy furnace crashes whenever you try to use it, blulectric alloy furnace works through http://pastebin.com/yikZEBAh
- Block breaker crashes whenever gets powered by redstone http://pastebin.com/LA7bxBtS
- MC crashes when you place a rubber leave block http://pastebin.com/bBDwUGRU
- Frames work fine, but when you place a chest with stuff in it and try to move it with frames, you get a crash http://pastebin.com/BswNaHwr
- Blutricity works, THANKS, but the termophile doesn't works http://pastebin.com/L2Asy0Yb
- All the ores give me ruby ore when i break them and they instabreak.
- Screwdriver/Sonic Screwdriver is 64-stackeable.
- Indigo flower and rubber tree sappling icons render like a block.
- Actually all the blocks insta-break.
- Blue alloy wire takes some time to render the connection to blocks that use blutricity.
- Pneumatic tubes work, same to transposer, but items don't render inside the tube.
- Saw(s) doesn't render in 3D, also they stack in 64, and they don't loss damage when you use them to craft, they just are remover like any vanilla recipe.
- The BT battery that has charge in it has a missing texture.
- Paint brushes don't work with tubes, after try it again, i discover that they don't render any tube-colored texture, but they do get colored since tube can be colored with a paint brush of the same time ones.
- Whatever you break has a lava particle instead the proper custom block particle.
- Gem tools don't work.
- If you try to grow flax seeds minecraft will crash http://pastebin.com/5UCzhMLE
- Buffer don't accepts items via tubes.
- Lamps are kinda weird, the do work but in a weird way.
- Worldgen doesn't works, don't found volcanos, marble and ores after some searching.
- Retriever did it magic too, crashing my MC when i power it with redstone after power it with energy, i won't report more machine bugs since they seem to be "WIP" http://pastebin.com/42QesqZ4.
- Voltmeter crashes whenever i right-click in a wire http://pastebin.com/MhV0i5Rd
That's it, sorry for the big bug-report, but that's why i recommend a bug-dedicated github repository for this mod, thanks for work on this and bring us the nostalgia of good old mods!
Feb 23, 2015Bye replacements !!!Thanks Fyber, i follow this mod from the beginning :)!Posted in: WIP Mods
Jan 28, 2015I love complete rewrite of old mods for modern MC versions, this is an example, AWESOME!Thanks, this mod plays very well with ProjectE, ic2 classic, ProjectRed and other "nostalgic" mods, keep it, i'll talk with Vaygrim, he'll hopefully make a spotlight for it and with that show it to a lot of people.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 25, 2015Enjoying ForgeRelocation using the MrTJP Tunnel bore desing.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 25, 2015CubeWrench202 posted a message on Immibis's Mods - Now with 85.7% less version numbers in this title!Immibis, have you think in use all your mods to make a RedPower replacement?I know, there are a lot of replacement, but don't consider this a new mod, just moving some of your mods into 1 package to replace RP2, just think it, Immibis, the new Eloraam.Guys leave your feedback about the idea right here, maybe we can make Immibis think in do this, whould be really nice.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
RedLogic -> RP2 Gates/Wires.
Immibis Microblocks -> Microblocks.
TubeStuff -> Some Machinery, this is the part that most be most be working on, you should keep the Deployer, change the Breaker to be more like the RP2 Breaker, you don't have to place tools, just give it a redstone signal and it'll braek the block front to it, for now change the breaker, keep the deployer/buffer is ok.
WorldGen -> I can figurate to do that by Myself.
Infinitubes -> Change the block that takes stuff from an inventory to only take items from the front and output them from the back, also change the tube texture and making them not opaque, also renders the items when going cross them.
NedoCompuers -> If we get a Progress on this thing we have a chance to Port NedoComputers to us, so'll have computers.
Power -> This is other part that we have to do all by ourselfs, but since there is a lot of power mods we can see how stuff works because OpenSource.
That is all, i talk to you about something like this months ago and you didn't answer me, i have to post it now here because i wan't to make you understand how long we can reach doing this, just give me the "Ok dude, do it", and'll start to port your mods that Replace RP2 parts into 1 jar, changing some stuff, adding proper world gen, changing some textures.
Jan 23, 2015Probably, forget to test that...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 23, 2015Rare as a ender dragon in the overworld, i found one and i broke it without shears, now i'll have to search a lot for other one n.nPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 22, 2015CubeWrench202 posted a message on Immibis's Mods - Now with 85.7% less version numbers in this title!Are gone now, maybe a new mod from immibis reviving the power part from RedPower, yeah, a Blutricity mod will be nicePosted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 22, 2015@MrTJP i have this problem decompiling http://pastebin.com/yPQN3KMQPosted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.