- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 8 months, and 19 days
Last active Wed, Oct, 10 2012 04:31:30
- 0 Followers
- 846 Total Posts
- 58 Thanks
Mar 15, 2012CreeperLord14 posted a message on What will you do December 21st 2012 the day the world is supposed to end?I shall be playing minecraft.Posted in: General Off Topic
Mar 15, 2012I was wondering one day; just how MANY posts are made in these forums?Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Say assume (on average) 20 posts (replies) to each topic, and say in each section, about...500 pages?
And each page has about... 27 topics.
500 x 27 x 20= 270000 posts
And thats in ONE section.
there are roughly 78 sections.
270000 x 78=21060000 posts
Now how many words...or characters....
- To post a comment, please login.
Feb 19, 2012Andy608 posted a message on [1.7.10] CrazyOres - Dungeons, Epic Golems, Mobs, Food, Unique Armor, and much much more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
CrazyOres V2.0.7 is now available for
CrazyOres is an ever-expanding exploration, adventure mod that adds a variety of new ores, dungeons, mobs, and blocks/items to spice up your Minecraft experience!
Most recent download for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Donations are greatly appreciated <3
Older CrazyOres Versions:
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.6
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.5
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.4
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.3
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.2
- Adlfy [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.1
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0
- Adfly [MC 1.6.4] CO CORE V1.0
- Adfly [MC 1.6.2] CO CORE V1.0
- Adfly [MC 1.5.1] CRAZYORES V7.2
- Adfly [MC 1.4.7] CRAZYORES V7.1
- Adfly [MC 1.4.6] CRAZYORES V7.0
- Adfly [MC 1.4.6] CRAZYORES V6.4
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3 BETA 3
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3 BETA 2
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3 BETA 1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V6.2
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V6.1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V6.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V5.1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V5.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.4/1.2.5] CRAZYORES V4.1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.4/1.2.5] CRAZYORES V4.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.3] CRAZYORES V3.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.3] CRAZYORES V2.1.2
- Adfly [MC 1.2.3] CRAZYORES V2.1.1
- Adfly [MC 1.1.0] CRAZYORES V2.0
- Adfly [MC 1.1.0] CRAZYORES V1.1
- Adfly [MC 1.1.0] CRAZYORES V1.0
To learn about all of the new updates in an easy to read change log format, go to the Version History section!
CrazyOres has been completely rewritten and has moved away from the pack design in order to provide more content into one downloadable jar file.
All of the golems have been updated with unique abilities and a new Ender Golem has been added to the golem crew.
Some new golem features include:
Fool's Ruby Golem
Fool’s Ruby Golems can now be created in any size! Depending on how tall the body, the golem gets bigger and bigger. When attacked, Fool's Ruby Golems like to defend in groups and will gather nearby Fool's Ruby Golem friends for help.
A bunch of different sized fool's ruby golems.
Copper golems are the friendliest of the bunch. They love to follow players and hold out flowers. If you hit a copper golem, they will not attack back. Although copper golems are friendly to players, they are still great at protecting against evil mobs.
Sapphire golems like to jump when they attack. This creates higher falls for the target.
Adamite golems are the only golems of the bunch that are attracted to water. When an Adamite golem swims in water, he becomes faster and his health regenerates slowly. Adamite golems are very useful when fending off sharks.
Zectium golems are invincible to all types of explosions. Because of this explosive proof property, they are able to attack creepers unlike any other type of golem.
Osmonium golems are much faster than the average golem due to osmonium’s swift characteristics.
Starconium golems use their ground pounding ability to kill their targets.
Demonite golems do not mix well with any other type of golem. In addition to hunting other golems, demonite golems set their targets on fire.
For more information on each golem, head over to the CrazyOres Wiki.
Zectium Dungeons spawn in the air and hold rare loot. Although these dungeons carry great treasures, they also hold evil Zectium Protectors.
Zectium Protectors can fly and shoot out Zectium Cores that explode on impact. These dungeons come equipped with Zectium Chests that are blast proof and can only be found in this setting.
A bunch of Zectium Protectors guarding their dungeon.
Adamite Dungeons spawn in the depths of the ocean. These ruin-filled dungeons carry loot along with a plethora of sharks.
An Adamite Dungeon.
Adamite dungeons are home to the Torpedo Shark. These little, yellow sharks only spawn in Adamite dungeons and are super fast when targeting their prey.
A Torpedo Shark swimming in the ocean.
Great White Sharks also spawn throughout the ocean and eat all living animals.
A Great white shark on the coast.
A Great white shark.
The Demonite Furnace has been revamped!
The demonite furnace now requires maintenance to keep running smoothly. If the proper precautions are not met, the furnace will overheat and explode.
An unlit Demonite Furnace surrounded by blast proof reinforced bricks and glass.
When using a Demonite Furnace, it is best advised to surround it with ice/packed ice. Different blocks have different values of chilling. Water and snow have lower cooling power than regular ice and even lower cooling power than packed ice.
If the surrounding area is not properly cooled, the furnace will begin to smoke and overheat. This results in lower health that leads to slower smelting time and eventually death/explosion.
A poorly cooled environment for a Demonite Furnace.
The main purpose of the demonite furnace is to combine different resources and duplicate items.
Cooking shark meat yields three cooked meats rather than two in a regular furnace.
If the furnace has been left uncooled for too long, it will enter a state called the point of no return.
An overheating demonite furnace on the brink of exploding.
Once the furnace reaches this state, it is extremely hard to regain control over the furnace and explosion is very likely.
Demonite furnace explosion aftermath.
CrazyOres adds four new types of bows and four new types of arrows all with their own special abilities. Using different bow and arrow combinations provide varying effects.
Basic Arrow Abilities
Flaming Arrows - set mobs and flammable blocks on fire.
Explosive Arrows - create giant creator-like explosions.
Freezing Arrows - creates a patch of snow, water, and ice and freezes all entities in its radius.
Lightning Arrows - beams lightning down in the location of where the arrow landed.
The swift bow’s drawback speed is much faster than a normal bow and allows for faster shooting of critical shots.
The hell bow sets all arrows fired from it on fire. When combined with a flaming or explosive arrow, it creates fire and lava.
The dual shot bow allows you to shoot two same/different arrow types at a time.
The confusion bow has two main functions. When an arrow is shot from a confusion bow and hits a mob, anything in a radius of 5 blocks is flung in a random position and becomes nauseous. The confusion bow can also be used to teleport. If the arrow shot from the bow hits the ground, it teleports you to that destination. This can be useful for travel, but hindering in battle.
If you are interested in more information regarding each block, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding each ore, check out the wiki!
If you are wondering how to craft any of the recipes, check out the recipes page!
If you are wondering about the updated tool tiers, check out the tiers page!
Basic overview of ore properties:
Meteorite Ore: Meteorite ore needs stone or better to be mined. Meteorite armor is fire/lava resistant and the tools set mobs on fire! Meteorite Gems and Coal can be used as fuel in regular and demonite furnaces.
Copper Ore: Copper ore needs stone or better to be mined and is similar to iron. It can be used to make buckets and friendly golems.
Adamite Ore: Adamite ore needs iron or better to be mined and is found near water. Adamite armor allows you to breathe under water.
Sapphire Ore: Sapphire ore needs adamite or better to be mined and is an upgraded version of iron.
Ruby Ore: Ruby ore needs sapphire or better to be mined. Look closely before mining ruby ore because it might be Fool's Ruby! Diamond needs ruby ore to be mined.
Fool's Ruby Ore: Fool's Ruby Ore is a very common ore that looks almost identical to ruby ore. Fool's Ruby needs a wooden pickaxe or better to be mined and is not really useful for anything unless you like to make derpy golems.
Zectium Ore: Zectium Ore needs diamond or better to be mined. When wearing a full set of zectium armor, you become explosion proof. Zectium cores can be thrown to create giant explosions but are only found in zectium dungeons. Zectium Protectors fly around these dungeons and shoot zectium cores when players near their treasures. There are also reinforced zectium blocks, windows, and chests.
Tapazite Crystal: Tapazite Crystals can be found in one of two forms: either as stalagmites or stalactites. Tapazite Stalagmites will grow on the ground while Tapazite Stalactites only grow on the ceiling. Tapazite Crystals require zectium or better to be mined. The crystal will then drop Tapazite Obelisks and Tapazite Dust. Mining the crystal with anything lower than zectium tools, or mining the block below/above it, will only drops dust. The larger the crystal is, the more it will drop. Tapazite Obelisks, when held, will spread light wherever the player goes (as long as they are not underwater or in lava).
Osmonium Ore: Osmonium Ore is known for being light, yet durable and needs tapazite or better to be mined. Osmonium tools are extremely fast, and are the second fastest tools in CrazyOres (Only the Starconium Sledgehammer is faster). When wearing a full set of Osmonium Armor, the player is given the ability to walk at a faster pace. Osmonium Golems also walk much faster than the normal golem. Osmonium can only be found above level 95 and is most common in hilly biomes.
Starconium Ore: Starconium Ore is the rarest ore found in the over world. It needs osmonium or better to be mined and is very powerful. A Starconium Sledgehammer can be created that is extremely fast and strong.
Experium Ore: Experium Ore needs ruby or better to be mined and randomly drops experium orbs and experience when mined. Experium Orbs can be used to make Bottle O' Enchanting.
Invisium Ore: Invisium Ore spawns in the nether and needs diamond or better to be mined. When wearing a full set of invisium armor, you become invisible to all other players!
Luminite Ore: Luminite Ore spawns in the nether and drops a bunch of brightly colored luminite crystals. These crystals can be used to make luminite and disco blocks! Luminite needs ruby or better to be mined.
Darkstone Ore: Darkstone Ore spawns in the nether and are mainly used for decoration. Darkstone can be made into bricks and stairs. Darkstone needs ruby or better to be mined.
Ender Ore: Ender Ore spawns in the End and needs starconium to be mined. When wearing a full set of ender armor, you become invincible to fall damage while your armor takes the fall. Shooting an ender bow at mobs causes them to fly in random directions and infects them with nausea.
For more in-depth information regarding any of the ores, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding each item, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding each toolset, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding the weapons, check out the wiki!
Disco blocks that change color can now be made out of luminite crystal!
To install CrazyOres for Minecraft 1.7.10, you first need to download and install the recommended version of Minecraft Forge. Then, after running your game once with Minecraft Forge, drop the CrazyOres jar into your mods folder!
Thanks to The Technomancer for his CrazyOres review video! (This was reviewed for update V2.0.0 and the bugs in the video have since been fixed, liked Meteorite Armor not protecting the player from fire damage. To learn more about each ore, check out the wiki).
If you create a review video, message me and I will add it to the forums if I like it!
Q: Why do I not see CrazyOres stuff in my world?
A: Make sure to either create a new world, or walk to unexplored chunks in order to find new ores. If this is still not the issue, make sure the CrazyOres file is in your “mods” directory. Also, make sure that the most recent recommended version of Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 is installed.
Q: Why does Minecraft crash with CrazyOres mentioned in the report?
A: Is there a mod conflict? Did you accidentally delete some files in the .jar? Did you download the wrong Minecraft Forge version? Is there an ID conflict between two mods? Otherwise, the problem may be with a different mod. If it still crashes, please post the crash report in a new comment on this post. Please be sure to put your error report in a spoiler. Maybe you discovered a bug!
Q: Why is all of my stuff from older CrazyOres worlds gone or messed up???
A: During the 1.7.10 update, the IDs were changed to organize the mod. This erases or changes any items/blocks with old IDs. Sorry!
Q: Can I add CrazyOres to my mod pack?
Q: Can I make a video or resource pack for your mod?
A: Of course! It would be appreciated if you link to this post in your video description or post/website. You do not have to ask for permission to make videos or resource packs, but feel free to post in the comments a link to your video/resource pack. I may even link to it within this original post!
Q: Hey! You copied Terraria, with the meteorite and demonite!
A: Actually, I didn’t know aboutTterraria at the time of making those ores. I completely thought of them on my own, however these names are pretty common and just so happen to also be in Terraria. Whoops.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.7
Fixed a bug with the shark spawns.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.6
- Fixed issue where zectium cores and explosive arrows would not explode at all when disabled in the config file. Now they cause damage from the explosion, but do not grief the land. CrazyOres Version 2.0.5
- Fixed issue where tapazite crystals would take over whole cave systems over time and cause horrible lag.
- Disabled the spread of tapazite crystals by default but can be turned back on in the config file. (Tapazite Crystals still spawn normally but just will not spread.)
CrazyOres Version 2.0.4
- Fixed issue where mining blocks with the wrong tool would rarely crash the game.
- Changed name of block from "Adamite Shark Spawner" to "Torpedo Shark Spawner".
- Fixed issue where mods would be incompatible with CrazyOres' new tier system.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.3
- Tapazite Crystals must now be mined directly, and with a Zectium/Invisium pickaxe or above to collect obelisks. Otherwise, dust will be dropped.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.2
- Fixed glitch where experium ore was not spawning at all.
- Fixed adamite axe not having a texture in-game.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.1
- Fixed glitch where meteorite armor would not protect against fire/lava and where zectium armor would not protect against explosions.
- CrazyOres has (once again) been almost completely re-written to update outdated/broken code!
- New compatibility features, including full ore dictionary support
- CrazyOres is now just CrazyOres, no "Core" or packs
- The tool tier system has once again been modified (See the CrazyOres Wiki "Tool tiers" page!)
- All ore spawn rates and heights have been changed.
- Tapazite Ore has been replaced with Tapazite Crystals! These crystals spawn attached to the floors and ceilings of caves. They glow and have a special model. Under correct conditions, they grow in 7 phases, similar to crops. They drop tapazite dust and obelisks. Obelisks glow when held in your hand (like a portable torch)!
- Darkstone Ore has a brand new texture! It now blends in better with netherrack. Darkstone can also be smelted into darkstone bars. Bars can be used to create darkstone bricks (more info on bricks below)!
- Zectium's explosion resistance property has returned! Wearing a full set of zectium armor makes you completely blastproof. However, it will also make you slightly slower. All blocks crafted with zectium are blastproof.
- A full set of adamite armor now gives the player FULL ability to breathe underwater (no bubbles or health lost)
- Inivisum armor is now completely invisible when worn! A full set will make the player completely invisible, no particle effects or anything!
- Luminite ore now drops different color luminite crystals (10 different colors)! These crystals can be used to create many different color blocks, including a disco block that randomly changes colors!
- BRAND NEW GOLEM: the ENDER golem! Bigger and badder than starconium, he will send mobs flying far into the air when attacking.
- All new golem abilities! Almost every golem has a new ability to show off!
- Starconium golems will now randomly ground-pound their opponents, sending everything around them flying. The explosion will not destroy any blocks.
- Osmonium golems are super fast!
- Fool's ruby golems can be created to be any height (50 blocks max, configurable)! Just stack blocks up super high and place your head on to make a super tall golem!
- Demonite golems are resistant to fire/lava, but get injured in water. They are also friendly to all nether mobs and hostile towards other golems.
- Zectium golems are completely resistant to explosions!
- Adamite golems are able to swim and actually heal in water!
- Sapphire golems are able to jump higher and take their enemies with them!
- Copper golems are SUPER friendly! Even if they are attacked by the player, they will never fight back! They will run up to playerss and give them flowers often.
- Zectium Core can be thrown like a snowball and explodes upon impact!
- NEW MOBS AND DUNGEONS!
- BRAND NEW Zectium Dungeons! These spawn in the air and are guarded by flying, one-eyed Zectium Protectors. Protectors will shoot zectium cores at the player! Inside are blastproof blocks, spawners, and chests! The chest contain loot in them!
- BRAND NEW Adamite Dungeons! These spawn at the bottom of ocean, and can be spotted by the glowing adamite bricks. Torpedo and Great White Sharks have spawners here, and will attack you as you try to get to the chests. More info on sharks below!
- Sharks! Great white sharks will swim around in the ocean and attack nearby players or animals! Torpedo sharks are smaller, but faster! Watch out! Killing these enemies will drop raw shark meat which can be cooked (but has a slight chance of poisoning you!)
- ALL NEW bows and arrows! 4 types of bows: SWIFT (shoots and draws back faster), HELL (sets all arrows on fire, and enhances certain arrows), DUAL-SHOT (shoots 2 at once), and CONFUSION (adds a teleporting and nausea effect that sends players/mobs flying when hit, or teleports YOU if you miss)
- 4 new types of arrows: FLAMING (always on fire, and sets flammable blocks on fire), EXPLOSIVE (explodes on impact), FREEZING (spreads snow, water, and ice where shot, and places a freezing effect on mobs/players in range), and LIGHTNING (creates lightning where it lands) Mix and match different bows and arrows (regular bows can't shoot new arrows, but regular arrows work with new bows)
- RE-INVENTED demonite furnace! MUCH easier to make, but harder to keep! The furnace takes 2 blocks/items on input, and provides one output. Doubles ores, adds a bonus for food, and more! BUT, it also can heat up and EXPLODE! Surround with ice, packed ice, water, or snow to keep it cool. More info at the wiki!
- New types of BRICKS! Reinforced (made of zectium, blastproof), darkstone, adamite (glow!), and lightened! These can all be made in a regular or diagonal pattern (even regular bricks can now be diagonal), and both versions can be turned into stairs!
- New REINFORCED GLASS! 2 types, smooth and regular, can be created and are completely blastproof. Watch explosions happen without having to worry about getting hurt!
- ALL NEW CAKES! Make chocolate, strawberry, or birthday cake!
- Crystal ore and ALL crystal blocks/items have been removed.
- Ultra ore and ultra gems have been removed.
- Adamite ore now only spawns near bodies of water.
- Meteorite and osmonium ore now only spawn ABOVE a certain height. See wiki for more info!
- Copper milk buckets have returned! Use these to make cakes, or stick with a regular bucket.
- New lightened brick item used to create lightened brick blocks.
- New arrowhead items created in crafting table and demonite furnace used as a replacement for flint to create new arrows.
- Dispensers now properly shoot out new arrows, zectium cores, and new spawn eggs.
- New demonite furnace GUI and bars. Textures were remade.
- MANY new recipes, see the wiki for more info.
- Experium orbs can no longer be used as furnace fuel.
- Invisium items no longer make mobs invisible when they are hit.
- Meteorite armor now lasts longer in fire/lava.
- All bows and arrows from previous versions have been removed (see new ones above!)
- Reinforced demonite blocks have been removed.
- This update should be more compatible with other mods, especially Forge ones.
- Bows zoom in and when drawn back, and are held properly in third-person view.
- Copper water buckets now work in dispensers (lava ones too), and can fill up cauldrons
- Shift-clicking now works correctly in the demonite furnace.
- CrazyOres has been completely re-written, now with no obfuscated Minecraft files edited (otherwise known as base files). In other words, CrazyOres has transformed from a mod into a plug-in!
- CrazyOres is now easier to install (simply download, drop in the "mods" folder, and play), and faster to run in game!
- CrazyOres is now significantly more compatible with other mods.
- CrazyOres now supports expansion packs (Add-ons)!
- The main base of CrazyOres (currently the only download available) is now called CrazyOres Core. All future expansion packs will have their own unique label.
- The tool "tier" system has changed.
- 4 new ores have been added in the overworld (Adamite Ore, Tapazite Ore, Osmonium Ore, and Experium Ore)!
- 3 new ores have been added in the Nether (Invisium Ore, Darkstone, and Luminite Ore)!
- 2 new ores have been added in the End (Ender Ore, Ultra Ore)!
- The new Adamite (yellow), Tapazite (pink), and Osmonium (light blue) Ores can be used to make new toolsets and armor with special abilities!
- The new Experium (neon green) Ore drops LOTS of XP, and also randomly drops a new Experience Orb item. This item can be used to make Bottles o' Enchanting, or be used as Furnace fuel.
- The new Invisium (brown) Ore can be smelted into Invisium Ingots, which can be used to craft tools and armor. Hitting any mob or player with an Invisium item will give them a Potion of Invisibility!
- The new Darkstone (completely black) drops itself, and can be used as a more attractive alternative to Netherrack. Darkstone will have much more use in future expansion packs.
- The new Luminite (changes colors) Ore currently drops a White Luminite Crystal. The Luminite Ore flashes in many different colors. Luminite will have much more use in future expansion packs.
- The new Ender (dark green) Ore drops an Ender Gem, which can be crafted into new tools and armor. Ender Armor has a unique ability when worn in a full set.
- The new Ultra (black) Ore drops an Ultra Gem. The Ultra Ore will prove to be an extremely important component of CrazyOres in a future expansion pack.
- All ores rarer than Ruby have now been modified to be either more or less common, so that there is more balance in the rate of ore generation (this includes Gold and Diamond - which are toggleable in the config file).
- Changed the durability and enchantability of each tool.
- All golems now have been revamped with new models, and different stats!
- All of the block, item, and entity IDs have been changed (If you still have it, it is recommended you delete your old CrazyOres config file so a new one can be made).
- All golems now use regular ore blocks instead of condensed ore blocks.
- ALL mixture tools have been removed due to a lack of demand, enthusiasm, and compatibility issues. Minor Features
CrazyOres Core History
- CrazyOres now has a mod info page in the "Mods" section of main menu.
- Meteorite Ore has an 80% chance of dropping a Meteorite Coal, and 20% chance of dropping Meteorite Gem.
- Removed recipes for using a Lava Bucket to make Meteorite Coal and recipes using Obsidian to make Meteorite Gems.
- Made all of the CrazyOres armor stats more balanced.
- Changed the arrow recipes (1 regular arrow + any gem = 4 new arrows) to only produce 1 arrow instead of 4.
- Fool's Ruby Ore now drops a random amount of Fool's Ruby Gems, between 1 and 4.
- Demonite Stone now drops a random amount of Demonite Orbs, between 1 and 3.
- Starconium ore now drops a Starconium Gem instead of itself.
- Changed the durabilty for each ore's bow.
- Changed the damage for each ore's bow to make it more even.
- Changed the Starconium Sledgehammer recipe.
- Golems no longer attack the player, even if the player attacks the golem.
- Changed Meteorite Ore texture.
- You can now get XP from the Demonite Furnace.
- Demonite Ore can now be mined by Diamond and above.
- Changed Fool's Ruby Ore texture to make it more noticeable.
- Made the cracks on the Fool's Ruby block lighter.
- Fool's Ruby blocks now drop Fool's Ruby Mush when mined.
- Added a few new recipes to the Demonite Furnace. (See the crafting section).
- Changed all of the tool textures.
- Changed all of the golem textures.
- Changed all of the bow textures.
- Changed all of the arrow textures.
- Changed some armor textures.
- Changed all of the Golem Head textures.
- Changed the Zectium Block texture.
- Changed the textures of Reinforced Demonite, and the Demonite Furnace.
- All Condensed Blocks have been removed. Bug Fixes
The mod now functions in-game and the download website is now MediaFire once again.
Shift clicking can now be used in the Demonite Furnace.
All Demonite Furnace recipes now work properly.
All regular crafting recipes now work properly.
Bows now look 3D.
Fortune enchantments work on ores.
All textures are no longer darker than they were intended to be.
Swords and tools now take the proper amount of damage when hitting entities.
Original CrazyOres HistoryVersion 7.2:
- Updated to 1.5.1!
- The internal code has been completely changed due to the massive update of 1.5.1
- Updated to 1.4.7!
- Bug Fixes and other internal code issues
- Updated to 1.4.6!
- The Demonite Furnace has been revamped, now being able to smelt different items / blocks together to get over 100 cool new combinations! Click here for more information on it and on how to make them.
- The Demonite Furnace now requires 8 Refined Demonite Blocks surrounding one Starconium Shard. A Starconium Shard can be made by placing a regular Starconium Gem in the middle of 8 Crystal Shards in a Crafting Table. It can also be used as fuel which can smelt up to 64 items / blocks.
- Meteorite Armor is now lava / fire proof! If you step in lava or get set on fire with a full set of Meteorite Armor on, you will receive half a heart of damage, but automatically be given Fire Resistance. Every 40 seconds you will receive another half heart of damage, as the Fire Resistance wears out, but it will comeback immediately. Durability does not wear out when in fire / lava. Since Meteorite is a weak Ore in general, it cannot protect you from anything else besides lava / fire.
- Over 450 new tools can be created from the new mixtures, all having their own special abilities. Clickhere for more details.
- 9 new Sledgehammers! These inherit curtain special abilities like the new tools, and perform their jobs more efficiently than a regular Sledgehammer.
- 10 different types of Nukes have been added for every type of Ore! Click here to see all of their cool abilities. All of the Nukes do not drop anything to prevent lag, and are mainly just for fun.
- New Barriers for each Ore that can be used to contain each Nuke, or make a directional blast. To Craft them, simply put 4 of their respected blocks in a Crafting Table. Click here for more details.
- A new item called “Crystal Core” has been added! This is used in the Nuke recipes but also explodes on contact when right clicked from your hand. Click here for more details.
- Added a new block called Refined Demonite. This is created when putting 4 Demonite Blocks in a Crafting Table.
- Added new items such as, Starconium Shards, Crystal Cores, Radioactive Ingots, and plenty of combined mixture Gems / Ingots.
- Because of FML’s (Forge ModLoader’s) ID restrictions, we were forced to change all of the Block IDs in CrazyOres. I’m really sorry, there was no other option. If a message comes up with upon entering your world, with the options “Yes” or “No” it means that your Config File has been updated and your CrazyOres blocks are probably gone, there is no way to fix this, just click yes and proceed.
- New options in the Config File to either turn on or off certain features for the Crystal Cores, Nukes, and Fire Tools. If the option for “CrystalCoreExplodeType” in the Config File is set to 1, you can have fun non - laggy explosions but have a chance to get invisible blocks. (This option is fun for Creative mode and spamming. ) If the option for “CrystalCoreExplodeType” in the Config File is set to 2, you will experience some lag after every hit, but there will be no glitchy blocks. (This option is good for survival mining.)
- Zectium, Crystal, and Demonite will now be harder to find throughout your world.
- Added more recipes for Meteorite Coal and Meteorite Gems. See the “Crafting” Section for more details.
- Bows now shoot arrows of lesser ranks.
- Dispensers now support Fireworks!
- Changed the protection value for most of the Armor to better fit them.
- Golems are fed up with players taking advantage of them, and have decided to take action. Golems will charge at you and tear you up relentlessly if you dare touch them, so be careful.
- Re-textured Armor so the colors blend in more.
- Re-textured the Demonite Furnace
- Re-textured Storage Blocks for every new Ore.
- Re-textured the Glowing Meteorite Block
- Re-named all “Smooth Blocks” to “Condensed Blocks”.
- Re-named “Hardened Meteorite Coal” to “Meteorite Coal”
- Re-named “Hardened Meteorite Gem” to “Meteorite Gem”
- Re-named “Reinforced Meteorite Glass” to “Meteorite Glass”
- Re-named some things in the internal code.
- Added messages in console for Server Owners.
- CrazyOres is now compatible with 1.4.5
- New Tab in Creative Menu added
- New Options in Configuration File
- Item ID's have been changed
- Internal changes in preparation for V7.0
- Dispensers for each ore added
- Chocolate Milk and Hot Chocolate added
- Chocolate Cake added
- Config file re-coded
- All non-smeltable ores return experience
- Hyper Coal gives 16 Torches and smelts 16 items instead of 32
- Meteorite Coal smelts 32 items instead of 64
- Made arrows deal less damage
- Removed recipes migrated to regular Furnace from Demonite Furnace
- Modified Demonite Furnace GUI
- Fixed Demonite Furnace not functioning
- Fixed arrows being invisible to other players (partially)
- Fixed Starconium Sledgehammer glitching players in blocks
- Fixed death message for Meteorite Arrow
- Fixed recipe not being shapeless for Meteorite Coal
- Fixed all ores not being smeltable
- Fixed full Copper Buckets not returning an empty one in crafting
Version 6.3 BETA 3:
- Multiplayer support released
- Added sprites
- Golems now kill you
- Meteorite and Copper Pickaxe can now only mine Iron, Sapphire, Ruby, and below
- Demonite Stone can now only be mined by Crystal and above
- Fixed glass having an odd shadow
- Fixed glass panes not connecting
- Fixed entities not being written correctly in chat (i.e. "entity.EntityBlankGolem.name", etc.)
- Fixed iron not mining diamond and diamond not mining Zectium
- Fixed Copper Golem drop
- Fixed ore textures not blending into Stone
Version 6.3 BETA 2:
- Changed ore generation rate
- Tweaked Meteorite Armor code, still not functional
- Assigned arrows Entity IDs
- Fixed smelting ores returning 3 gems, ingots, or orbs
- Fixed Demonite Stone not generating
- Fixed arrows being invisible
- Fixed Zectium, Crystal, and Starconium Ore generating in the same place
- Fixed right-clicking a Cow with a Copper Bucket not returning a Milk Bucket
Version 6.3 BETA:
- Code optimizations
- New package
- Demonite Golem's Entity ID is now 33
- Partially implemented code that makes Meteorite Armor fire-resistant
- All items and blocks in new creative menu
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.3.2
- Fixed ore block labels
- Fixed Starconium Sledgehammer label
- Fixed Starconium Sledgehammer not affecting all blocks
- Added a new mod portfolio for the "Mod List" added in Minecraft Forge
- ModLoader is no longer needed
- Fixed error that listed an incorrect version of CrazyOres
- Fixed the mod portfolio being blank
- New config file
- Demonite Furnace Molten Glass recipe fixed
- Demonite Furnace continues smelting after first block now
- Added Golems for some ores
- Added Smooth Blocks for some ores
- Added Golem Head Blocks for some ores
- Added different-colored tips for Arrows when shot
- Added many Demonite Furnace recipes
- Added Fool's Ruby Mush
- Fixed Arrows not being picked up when walking on top of them
- Fixed Demonite Furnace duplication bug
- Lowered all ores' spawn rate
- Fixed all Arrows doing same amount of damage
- Fixed Creative Menu issues
- Fixed Starconium Shovel not working properly and not being enchantable
- Added Demonite Stone
- Added Demonite Orb
- Added Demonite Block
- Added Demonite Furnace
- Added Molten Glass
- Added Glass for every ore
- Added Glass Panes for every ore
- Removed support for ModLoaderMP
- Starconium Ore's texture has been changed to blend in more
- Armor can now be worn again
- Mushroom Soup in a Copper Bowl can now be crafted like regular Mushroom Soup
- All Swords, Armor, and Bows are enchantable again
- Meteorite Sword is somewhat weaker than it was before
- Added a new bow for each type of ore except Fool's Ruby
- Added a new arrow for each type of ore except Fool's Ruby
- Added a new rod for each type of ore except Fool's Ruby
- Added Copper Buckets and Bowls, allowing with Mushroom Soup in a Copper Bowl
- Blocks now found in Creative Mode inventory
- Added support for Minecraft Forge (Unfortunately, installation tutorials for CrazyOres 3.0 and earlier will not work for this update. See "Installation")
- All ores' spawn rate nerfed
- Starconium Sledgehammer can now destroy all blocks
- Mystery Block texture removed from image files
- All blocks added in V3.0 can now only be mined with the pickaxes specified in the respective ore's section in the "Each Ore in Detail" section
- Made compatible with Minecraft 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Added a new block for each type of ore that is simply for decoration
- Added Glowing Meteorite Block, based off of Meteorite Ore's designated block, but glows
- Meteorite Coal (NOT Hyper Coal, although Hyper Coal is also a fuel source) is now a fuel source
- The Jungle Wood glitch should no longer occur (Where Jungle Wood appears as Meteorite Ore)
- "Jungle Wood" (Mystery block) block removed
- Ruby Ore is no longer labelled as Zectium Ore in the inventory
- Fixed Hyper Coal not smelting in Furnace
- Fixed crashing issue for Windows users
- Added new mystery block
- Made compatible with 1.2.3
- Changed block IDs
- Added Starconium Ore, Starconium tools/armor, and Starconium Sledgehammer
- Added Fool's Ruby Ore
- Added Meteorite tools and armor (certain tools set things on fire)
- Added Meteorite Coal and Hardened Meteorite Gem for crafting Meteorite tools
- Zectium Leggings can now be crafted (Another epic fail)
- Sapphire, Crystal, and Zectium Ore is now less common
- Ruby Ore now only drops one gem
- Ruby Pickaxe is no longer shown as Sapphire Pickaxe in the inventory
- Each type of ore added has now been restricted so that only certain types of pickaxes can mine it. Before, Wooden Pickaxes could mine all types of ores added
- First release of the mod
LIKE THE MOD? PLEASE USE ONE OF THESE BANNERS TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!
- Andy608 (Founder of CrazyOres) for starting/continuing the development of CrazyOres, and creating all of the models/images!
- ISQUISHALL for helping out with the development of CrazyOres and developing the CrazyOres Wiki!
- DemonAngel90, for the idea to make Golems for every ore!
- Ladon_Dragon, for the ideas of Copper Buckets!
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.7.10/forum_images/banners/armor_banner.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.7.10/forum_images/banners/golems_banner.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.7.10/forum_images/banners/adamite_dungeon_banner.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.6.4/banner2.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.6.4/banner1.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Jan 30, 2012maxon1001 posted a message on [SURV/ADV] ULTIMATE tree survival! OVER 100,000 DOWNLOADS!Posted in: Maps
hello everyone. me and some of my friends started creating a map called Ultimate Tree Survival, we have been working on it for almost three weeks now and we think its ready to be released.
you spawn in a tree (a very large one at that) and you must survive. follow the ancients trail until you find them, and collect as many resources as possible. there are chests to be discovered and dungeons to be seized!
click on the spoilers for pictures!
this is part of our texture pack that will be necessary for the map... the ores now look like they are in wood instead of stone. you do not have to install this texture pack but it will not give the same experience if you don't!
in the download file you will get the map, texture pack, challenges, and a read me.
or download the second Ultimate tree survival here!!!
OR SCROLL DOWN A TINY BIT FOR A LINK TO THE SECOND ULTIMATE TREE SURVIVAL!!!!!!!
if people are having problems with the DL please come back later, the amount of DL's we have been getting recently (ty slyfox) has been overloading our download site! there is nothing wrong with this, its great, but it may cause problems for the community.
PLEASE do not break the block for it indicates that its part of the redstone wiring or something you are not meant to see!
suggestions to stay ALIVE!
make a bed
construct a machete (shears)
stay away from the trunk of the tree, if you do not have a sword.
build a house
ultimate tree survival 2 is out now!!!
working on the success of ultimate tree survival 1, we decided to make a second, except this time we made sure to include everything we left out last time, and with the new map height, we decided to to make it twice as big!
CLICK HERE FOR ULTIMATE TREE SURVIVAL 2
TRAILER for uts2
if you would like to helpif you would like to help us out and promote our map then please put this in your sig box
No mods are officially allowed, but there is one that does make it look beautiful and not only for our map but for minecraft in general. the mod changes the look of minecraft, the 'gsls shaders mod' is one of the best graphic enhancing mods for minecraft out there and we strongly advise you get it. though please be aware that it does strain your computer a lot more then vanilla minecraft does, so if you are running off a laptop or an old computer, then maybe give it a miss.
here is a link to the gsls shaders mod topic page: click here
thankyou to elecrtomite for making us this awesome trailer!!
involved: maxon1001, Nicholasd7, jarjarguy, mrfatrussian, and thank you to piggypro who made us the awesome banner!
map made by:
Oct 25, 2011Posted in: Maps
This is a build my friends and I have been working on for a while, it is Springfield from The Simpsons. I started this around mid-May, later turning it into a small server so that my friends could help out and attempt to complete it. We have started making video tours of our progress so far, go and check them out if you would like:
We have been working on a custom texture pack for the build, it is still a work in progress, but here is what we have done so far: http://adf.ly/76PK9
If you enjoy our content, please subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Enderwarp
If you want to be updated on new tours, and get updates on the builds we are currently working on, follow us on:
Here is the updated Springfield showcase video.
Here is a playlist of videos showing off the builds of Springfield that we have made.
We will be trying to make it into an adventure map when we feel that we have made enough buildings, please tell us any ideas we do to make it into adventure map, what to do, what to add, whether there would be puzzles.
Sep 15, 2011vexx32 posted a message on [!READ THE OP!] Buying Minecraft Gift Codes for Others!Posted in: DiscussionREAD THE GUIDELINES
BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST
If you do not read the entire post, I reserve the right to ignore you, whether you're trolling, flaming, asking for codes while you already have a paid account, or just being irritating.
Read the entire post before making a comment or request.
I had something like this set up over on SporeBase forums. I keep a little thread there to let new members know what I'm doing, and it directs them here. They're a small forum, but I ended up buying several people gift codes. (Screenshot of the "Gift Codes" section of my profile page below the list for a small proof).
Please note, before you try to say I'm a scammer or something like that... I am not asking you to participate in any scamming survey, join up for a website, or anything like that, OK?
Table of Contents
- The Happenings (News) (RIDDLES ) (PRE-PAID MINECRAFT)
- How it works (IMPORTANT!)
- Requesting Guidelines (APPLICANTS MUST READ) -- Formatting Requests (Tips)
- Waiting List (Top/Bottom) (The "Chosen Ones" )
Codes Given(Removed; possible security issue.)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Contact Information
- Keeping Track (Tracking Tool Version: 1.2)
- Steam Group
Got an interesting idea the other day, from a user in my Riddles thread round here. It is this: if I put up a riddle once a month, and give you all a week to solve it, the winner gets a code instantly, regardless of their position on the list. People who have not yet got onto the list are also able to enter, but while I will give at most three hints to people who are on the list, I will not give any hints to those not on the list.
To be honest, it probably isn't that much of a handicap, but I'd prefer to give users on the list already a slight advantage. If you can solve the riddle, you get the code. Simple as that. However, because I like to make it a very tough challenge, I'll not indicate if you're on the right track or not (i.e., I'll only tell you whether you're right or wrong), apart from the three hints (which will be the same three hints for each person).
To avoid clogging up this thread, all answers to the riddle must be PM'd to me. I'd prefer it if each member opened one private conversation with me, and then replied to that each time, rather than drowning the rest of my inbox in new conversations each time they have a new guess. The riddle will be posted in this section of this thread.
Also, you may not go and post this riddle anywhere else in order to try and get help from others who use that site. Last time, someone posted it to a Yahoo! Answers site, but posting it to any site or forum is a violation of the rules. You must not use the Internet to get help for these. You may gather a few friends or family (as in, people you know outside of the Internet) and try to solve it together, but once more the riddle must not be spread around the Internet, at least until the competition is over.
If I hear of anyone doing it again, that person will be disqualified from all future competitions of this nature. We can and will find out if you do. The Internet is a very easy place to trace people. If the person who did it is on the list, their entry will be removed. I cannot abide cheaters. Cheating will not help you. Do it fairly or not at all.
You are all forbidden from posting this riddle anywhere on the Internet for any purpose whatsoever until the competition has ended for this riddle. I am keeping a private list of the riddles, the associated hints and the answers for each (which will be released either after the one-week period, or as soon as someone guesses the answer), so that you may confound your friends and anyone else you meet on the Internet in the event I come up with an incredibly difficult riddle. If you want any of the previous riddles, you need only ask.
IF YOU FAIL TO READ THE RULES CONCERNING THE RIDDLE (YEAH, THAT TEXT JUST UP THERE), DO NOT BOTHER SENDING ANY GUESSES. THE RULES ARE BINDING, AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THOSE WHO BREAK THEM, KNOWINGLY OR NOT.
By clicking the spoiler and revealing the riddle, you acknowledge you have read and understand my rules. Break them at your own peril. I shall have no trouble tracking you down, for the other hopeful guessers you have wronged will not be too pleased with you either. If you want to clarify the rules, PM me.
Riddle Solved by dinofire.
Riddles and rhymes, rosemary and thyme;
Fire and smoke and endeavours sublime,
Elements all aflame with passage of time.
Air shimmers with lack of heat and earthen
Flame ascends to high echelons of heaven:
A new soul appears as ancient clock tolls 'gain.
Knowledge, power, sight and Death;
All can be altered save till ending's breath,
When even Time goes all but deaf.
Bound and caged in bars of iron and steel,
Rules and laws to bring them to heel;
To make them harm and slowly heal.
I do all these things and more, although
My full extent rises like fresh dough
'Till the end of all, lost 'mongst Time's flow.
What am I?
Mojang have begun selling Minecraft in stores in the United States! You can now buy Minecraft "prepaid cards" which contain a gift code and can be used to buy Minecraft. If you're unable to buy Minecraft over the Internet, and you live in the US, you can go into a Target, Walmart or Best Buy store and purchase a copy. More information here:
Back to Contents
How it works
One thing I have been seeing a fair bit of is people picking at little inconsequential details in others' posts. Don't be tempted to do this. It only starts arguments, which we do not need. If you do, however, find something in another person's post or you find some solid evidence that they're lying (or just have some suspicions about the request), feel free to PM either myself, or Sgt. Traveler about it.
If you want a gift code, there are only two requirements - you must not already have bought Minecraft (requesting codes for other people is OK, but they'll need to contact me through PM or e-mail to prove they actually exist), and you must also have a good reason why you cannot buy the game (whether it's financial trouble, your parents won't let you buy stuff over the Internet, you don't have any money, etc).
Each fortnight, no more than one person will be added to the list... but also that if no requests show a reasonable display of effort and care, there is the possibility the nobody may be added that week. In that case, I will simply not add anyone to the list, and the list cap effectively goes down by one.
I have recently seen an increase in people PMing or emailing me, requesting gift codes. Do not request via PM or e-mail. Please, just post on this thread. It is a hundred times easier to just check the thread for requests rather than having to sort through PMs and such. If you have trouble with posting or posts not appearing, talk to a moderator or administrator, or post in the Forum Help section.
Do not contact me through PM or e-mail unless absolutely necessary, you are considering donating/helping out, or there is something else you wish to discuss privately.
You may, however, contact me via PM if you wish to talk to me privately, but that should not (for the most part) be necessary. In order for me to consider you for a gift code, you must reply with a request for one. I will keep a list in the OP with people who've asked and haven't yet received their codes, and I'll also keep a list of people I bought codes for.
The gift code will be sent to you via PM, unless you specifically ask otherwise.
There will be no scamming or anything like that involved, you don't have to sign up for anything. This is a free gift I am offering out of generosity. I am hoping some others will follow suit, but we will see. For now, it's just me. Sgt. Traveler is our resident helper when am not around and he'll be able to answer just about any question (although keep in mind that he is not a moderator, so if there's any rule-breaking, just report it). Feel free to ask questions here, or via PM, whichever you prefer.
If any others want to buy codes for people, they can PM me about it (or post here) and they can buy codes on a predetermined basis (or just one for a particular person they choose).
They themselves will send the code to the recipient, and I will ask for screenshot proof (from their minecraft.net or account.mojang.com account page) that they have given the code to the person before removing them from the "Waiting List".
I will remove members as soon as I send out codes to them. I am very busy these days, and frequently forget to remove people, so I've decided to remove them as soon as I've sent them the PM containing the gift code. If I see that a member who is next in line for receiving a code has been inactive for at least a month, I will simply remove them. This is moving at snail-pace as it is, and I have no desire to make people who are willing to follow my rules wait any longer than necessary.
If a person has not redeemed their code after a week's time of sending the PM, I'll give that code to another. This applies to active people as well, if they suddenly become inexplicably inactive. This is simply to keep things moving smoothly. In other words, check every few weeks where you are on the list, maybe every week if you're near the top to avoid being passed by.
Now that that's all explained, I ask one last time, please do not troll, flame, spam or otherwise degrade the quality of this topic. If you have ideas for improving my methods, you may suggest them. Sarcastic/Non-Serious/Degrading ideas will not be tolerated. Thanks.
One more thing. I myself will be buying codes on a basis of one per week. I'm not a millionaire.
Don't get annoyed if it takes a while. I may make exceptions and buy several codes at once on occasion, but don't count on it too often. I no longer have a job, so you guys are lucky my government has unemployment support payments.
If you wish to request a code for another person besides yourself, they must contact me if at all possible in any way. Either by e-mail (joelpfrancis[AT]gmail[DOT]com) or through PM on the forum, but they'll need to contact me. If they have not contacted me after several weeks, they may be removed when I next tidy up the list.
If special occasions arise (unable to contact me for some time, etc.) and I am notified, I may make exceptions.
All gift codes given through this will come from my own Minecraft/Mojang account (Vexx32 | [email protected])
Share and Enjoy!
Back to Contents
You are in no way obligated to use these guidelines as any more than a guide, but don't complain if we tell you to look at these, as we will often have good reason for doing so. With many thanks to Enquent, who devised the majority of this, these are the guidelines for posting a request for a gift code.
N.B.: It is not necessary to include the headings. I would recommend you avoid doing so, but if you wish to, feel free.
== Short introduction ==
1-2 sentences about how you found out about this thread, how you found out about Minecraft and what you thought of it. You may include mention of mods, custom maps, texture packs, or anything else you have found thus far.
== Request body ==
3-5 sentences in paragraph form, within which you should include your age, why you are unable to purchase Minecraft, your financial or life situation that doesn't allow you to, other possible ways you've attempted to get Minecraft. Are you in school, university/college, high school? Do you live with your parents/on your own/with friends/family? Are you barely making ends meet living on your own?
== Closing == (Not required)
A polite closing, a 'thank you for reading', followed by your forum username or in-game name never hurt and looks nice making the whole post seem complete and finished.
== Further Information == (Not Required)
How many requests you have submitted thus far, one or two of your previous requests (not in a quote - preferably in a spoiler tag), and any other information not mentioned above you think we should know.
## Note ##
Please do your best to use clear English, with proper spelling and grammar. I am able to translate other languages using a machine translation and get the general gist of it, but it's a poor subsitute for what you yourself can probably write in most cases. If you need assistance in common spelling or grammatical errors, I will simply direct you to these two excellent comics which address the common problems we see around the internet these days:
http://theoatmeal.co...ics/misspelling (commonly misspelled words)
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/semicolon (how to use a semicolon)
The length of each section above is only a guide and you may expand upon the amount of writing in each, but refrain from shortening them, as the guide above gives minimum amounts to mitigate the amount of simple, one-line requests.
## Formatting & How to Use it ##
I have noticed that some people have taken to using a small amount of formatting. I have no problem with this, and I do encourage it, for it makes your main points stand out and improves the readability, but only if used in good taste.
- Use colors like yellow or a light grey that are difficult to read on the forum's white-grey background.
- Split or break words with formatting (e.g., freedom). This breaks the flow of the sentence and makes it very confusing to read.
- Format everything. Doing so just makes it harder to read, and more annoying. Sure, it stands out, but it's like shouting at someone incessantly. Nobody likes it.
- Use a non-standard font size for your entire post, or a large part of it. Make sure it is of a readable size!
- Use excessive amounts of paragraphs. They should be used to group sentences together that share an idea or focus.
- Start a new paragraph for every single sentence or every two sentences.
- Use formatting to emphasize your main points.
- Use formatting only as required.
- Use a variety of colours, if you feel the need. It helps break the monotonous look of a post and makes it easier to read. Not necessary, so don't go overboard.
- Take note of anything you could yourself use that you notice in the requests I quote, and use it well.
- Read over your request to double-check that it is readable and easy to understand.
- Use paragraphs to break your post into sections, as outlined in the main Guidelines section.
This will, of course, be mainly applicable for those requesting a gift code for themselves, but if you are requesting one for someone else, merely modify the template as needed.
Once again, this is not required, but it will help make your request look 'professional' and easy to read. Two pages of poorly written requests means nobody gets added to the list!
In addition, anyone found to have copied any part of someone else's request is instantly disqualified from my consideration. The name of the game is effort here, and I will not tolerate people stealing someone else's story.
Words have power, and I will not permit them to be stolen.
Back to Contents
Back to Contents
- Qtri's brother (confirmed)
- volcano_fl's brother (Miningboy)
- purplepix3l's friend (TurtleWurtle15)
- laynejj's brother (applesinatree)
- Ender_Sheep (Xsparten)
- 8BitAnimations' brother (confirmed)
- KingMontzHD's friend.
- Jayzzee's friend (Shimoo)
- fireymaster6's sister (confirmed)
- UchihaDareNial's cousin (AppleDoe95)
- phu01672363690's cousin (lily502322446)
- DeadUniverse's brother (schemdele)
- creeper27's friend (confirmed)
- Reec3ty's brother (confirmed)
- Pig_God's cousin (unconfirmed -- may be uncontactable)
- frogboy316's friend (confirmed)
- Roth2755's friend (uncontactable -- benefit of the doubt)
- The King Pigman
- killer999742's friend (confirmed)
- Kirome's brother (Santeco)
- bearbear12345's cousin (confirmed)
- tom vincent co
- Syntraz [Email Only ([email protected])]
- 0verdriv3's friend (joshrykut)
- cookie130's brother (applez1233)
- Iamacreeper2468's brother (confirmed)
- Novicode's friend (confirmed)
- BurlyAssassin's friend (rebel1313)
- AwesomeSauceGamers // ben2310
- Digidude99's friend (littletan)
- General Death
- Poptarts' brother (Yuchengz)
- kiko19972's friend [SporeBase] (confirmed)
- komap2's cousin (uncontactable)
- Decemberus' friend (yummyjiggy)
- joe123652's sister (confirmed)
- mattyyugi's brother (confirmed)
- NinjaStyle's brother (confirmed)
Back to Contents
Back to Contents
Support my efforts by putting one of these varied and artful banners in your signature!
Donate banner by vexx32 (Links to my PayPal Donate page)
Banner by Ivysaur1996
Banners by Chuckaboo
Banner by HaXIXoR
Banner by MegaDamnAge
Banner by Sgt. Traveler
Banner by psychoelectro
Banner by midder
Banner by substitute541
Banners by DerpaSaurRex
Banner by jiggle73
Feel free to make your own banners, but try to avoid confusing people; don't put things on your banners that don't match with what I do, or else we end up with silly arguments and lots of confused people. Don't make false claims, and do not misrepresent me, please.
Back to Contents
These are the people who have generously linked their mod, map or texture pack through my adfly or adcraft account in order to donate to me, usually because they do not have enough spare money laying around to donate directly. This is a great way to do it, because every little bit counts, and will ensure that adf.ly/adcraft pay out the donations each month.
If you wish to donate, do so by clicking the above button.
DeadBeyond, creator of Pack of the Dead. Sig banner (and topic link):
RocketJumper, creator of "You Have to Burn the Wool". Sig banner & topic link:
Craft For A Cause
Back to Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
- "If someone is removed from the list by their own request, can I take their place?"
- "My request was quoted, but I'm not on the list?!"
- "Why haven't you quoted my request?"
- "I think someone is lying in their request! What do I do?"
- "How long will this take?"
- "What do I do if I didn't get quoted/picked?"
- "Can/Should I re-post my request?"
No. If someone requests their own removal from the list, you may not take their spot. It is unfair to just about everyone else on the list who has been waiting. There is one exception that I will allow. This is if the person no longer wishes to be on the list wants to give up their spot to another, instead of me simply removing their name. This exception exists for two reasons. First, because it is a request from them directly, without others clamouring to take the spot. Second, because it would amount to the same thing as them not telling me and then just giving the code to any other person (typically a friend or sibling).
Back to Frequently Asked Questions
"My request was quoted, but I'm not on the list!"
If your request was quoted, congratulations. You've submitted a good-quality request. This doesn't automatically mean you're going to get onto the list, but it does mean you have a good chance. I only pick one person out each week to go on the list, so that everyone can have a chance to post a request. If you were quoted but not added, then please re-post your request. Do not quote your original/previous request; the forum doesn't like nested quotes, and removes them. This can make it confusing, and also means that I can't show off your request again properly. Either amend your original request, or put it somewhere in your post with any additional information you wish to include.
Back to Frequently Asked Questions
"Why haven't you quoted my request?"
I only quote the best requests, in order to show everyone what has a high chance of getting into the list, but I read every request. If you weren't quoted, then it generally just means your request wasn't good enough. If you think I have in fact overlooked you, then feel free to let me know; either just post again or PM me, preferably with the request included. I do my best to read each and every post on this thread, so it is very unlikely that I miss any, but it can and occasionally does happen.
Back to Frequently Asked Questions
"I think someone is lying in their request! What do I do?"
PM either myself, Sgt. Traveler or Enquent about it. Quote the suspect post, and give your reasons and/or evidence against it. Be clear and concise. If we decide your suspicion is well-founded, we will investigate. It is preferable you do not pick apart someone else's request in the thread here, unless we have specifically asked for public opinion on the matter, since it can quite easily start a mud-slinging contest.
Back to Frequently Asked Questions
"How long will this take?"
Let's do the math. I myself buy usually one code per fortnight, whilst Enquent typically buys around two codes each week (Enquent's had to stop buying codes for the moment due to a change of circumstances). That's around 2-3 codes every week.The list is around 430 long, so we'll work out how long it takes for you to get from bottom to top. 430 divided by 3 gives 143 weeks. Divide by 4 to get 36 months. 65 divided by 12 gives around 3 years. So yeah, long wait... :/
We do what we can to shorten it, but it got out of hand a while back, and we haven't managed to totally reign it in again just yet.
N.B.: This is no longer accurate, but it should still give a rough idea. I'll come back and update it every so often, but till then I'm sure a little math never hurt anyone.
N.B.: This is no longer anywhere near accurate. I am currently buying codes on my own, and can only presently afford a code every two weeks. It's going to be a long wait, short of me suddenly getting rich.
Back to Frequently Asked Questions
"What do I do if I didn't get quoted/picked?"
If you weren't quoted, your request was not overlooked. It simply means your request needs a bit of work. Read the guidelines and see what you can improve on. If you were quoted and not chosen to go on the list, see if you can add anything to your request and make it clearer and more concise. A little formatting may help, but use it wisely. Re-post your request to be considered for the next week's addition to the list. Only one person from each week's requests will be added, and I do not dig back beyond a week (not beyond my last decision post).
Back to Frequently Asked Questions
"Can/Should I re-post my request?"
If I have added someone to the list, you are required to re-post your request if you still want to be taken into consideration. If you were not quoted, you will need to improve your request, and even if you were, it's probably a good idea to try to refine your request a little more. Read over the guidelines, and perhaps add a touch of careful formatting.
Back to Frequently Asked Questions
Back to Contents
First and foremost, just post on this thread. I read every reply that is posted, and I reply to almost all of them where a reply is warranted.If you feel the need to contact me privately, you can also PM me here on the forums, or email me. I can also be contacted on SporeBase Forums, where I am known by the same name. My email address is [email protected]. If you wish to contact me about helping me out with this, please PM me. I will answer your questions and we should be able to make some sort of arrangement. Since Mojang has recommended circumventing the restriction with multiple accounts, I'll probably give each person access to one "gift code" account at a time, through which they'll buy codes. This way, everyone knows they're going through me, and the people helping can keep their 5 gift codes on their account for their close friends and such.
Back to Contents
bnvdarklord has kindly made a nifty little tool you can use to keep track of the list without needing to come here all the time. It displays the title of the thread and the total number of list entries, along with the list itself. It also allows you to search or filter the list to find a certain username. Download it here:http://www.mediafire...6w5oltxvbv42n0o
Back to Contents
Awesomeslayerg has set up a Steam group for this effort. I myself do not largely use Steam, but if the group gets enough members, I'm sure I'll find some use for it!
Back to Contents
May 2, 2011Late game goal of apocalyptic proportions.Posted in: Suggestions
You shall face impending doom, fight it and survive it. That's the basics you gotta go through. You will face madness, disrupting your entire world. The forces of the apocalypse will make sure you can't just ignore them. You will face first hell itself. The Nether will become your only protection. The real world is facing its wrath on you.
Triggering your doom.
Well, apparently the destruction of your world is in the form of a small idol you can carry around. It can be a good decoration item but a simple act of destroying this small and weak idol will trigger the Minepocalypse. Death. A good advantage of this is its possible for SMP (I think). People would also have more reason for awesome vaults to hide the idol.
Spawning idols and breaking them.. Their choice. It doesn't really matter since the 4 beings will affect him and anyone near him, so he's dead.
Just survive MC weeks of this and you're free from it. You might be tempted. Be wary.
Calm Before the Storm.
Silence. The calm before the storm.
Mobs and animals aren't spawning. The days will slowly have fog, hidings whatever out there. That will slowly envelop spaces where there is no space above them, much like how rain covers the world.
First Sign: Black Sky
You will notice the sky going darker and darker (as well as the light) until you can't see the stars, sun, whatever. The light level would be a lot darker, but not enough to affect vision. This adds to the dread and fear the players will feel during the Minepocalypse.
Second Sign: Nature's Wrath
First off, no mobs and no animals will surely give some shortages (I.E arrows, bows, drop-related items) that might contribute to the despair (I.E desperate raids on shops) and possible murder (I.E killing people for stuff). What else did I miss... Oh yeah any ores not yet mined will be replaced with stone. Wheat, and any type of vegetation shall cease to grow.
Deserts will have Sandstorms, blinding anyone. Snowstorms appear in Tundras and Taigas.
You might think this is too much but think of the players.
People would have to either fight one another for food and resources or work together to survive. This either encourages teamwork and will strengthen the people to work together if they make it. If they chose to fight, then their survival skills improve. This is a test of their skills. Without the ability to remake their resources people have to salvage, which is the heart of the survival of the people.
Third Sign: Corruption
You will notice trees decay. Also the grass will turn to dirt in some areas. Fire will start to spread in locations with nothing flammable preventing any fores fires or your wooden creations.
Fourth and Last Sign: The Four Beings of the MinepocalypseUltimate bringers of your doom they will target those who were nearby the idol when it was destroyed, and then going around targeting people randomly.
What will prevent them from respawning but will still be game-possible? They will become ghosts. Cannot be harmed, cannot be noticed. Players won't see them, nothing will bother them. They also can only be heard 10 blocks near and without names, so voices of those you killed might haunt you..
What scares me are the hellish beings you will fight.
Death Comes For You
Probably the easiest. Its huge. I can't calculate the blocks it occupies but I can say is its huge. It will spawn somewhere far away from anyone, and will march towards the ones who were dumb enough to be near the idols destruction. It walks slowly, but can fly. It breathes green flame, which damages you like lava but won't last.
It's abilities to be most feared is the Mark of Xan which randomly surrounds nearby players to poison them, slowly but surely. Food will heal, but not remove, condemning the player to death. It also gives the hard decision for the players to lose an ally or save supplies.
The other one is his ability to become a cloud of poisonous acid. Anything weaker than cobble will be destroyed. It will destroy what it needs to enter your place. It will also take some time before going through hard materials, making it impossible to escape. If it reaches you in a room where its too big it will choke you until you die.
How to kill it? Stab it. That's why its the easiest since you can directly attack it. It will boast 30 hearts so you need teamwork to survive it. Balanced enough to me. It just gotta takes some teamwork. Killing it will reward you with 10 antidotes for the Mark of Xan, and heals full health.
After a long time it will come. It will be easy for those with a strong will but will take those who aren't easily. It isn't an entity but it spreads throughout the world.
Everyone will see stuff. Gold. Diamonds. They will appear not too far from you, if you will go close to it you'd be killed. Simple but you, in a world where there are probably doomed to die, resources not coming, supplies dwindling and the knowledge that more will come might be enough to break someone to go to a random chest in the wasteland and go to his death. Its much worse when you are alone. No one will see your fate.
With all those shiny and scrumptious goodies all around you what else could be there? Zombies. They were past victims of such, and you will have to kill them to survive. Hordes of them, raining down on you like the swarms they are. You might be overwhelmed by a tide of green monstrosities that will flood your bases, swarm your friends. And what if some person who has dark intentions had a sword and smacked off your friends. And food? Food will be used up like it was crack. Hope you're ready, and don't forget the delusions that you might grab.
Surviving it will get your stocks filled with random provisions.
P.S- The time before the next being is very long making your supplies dwindle. Maybe hearts damaged will not permanently return but will be temporarily healed by food.
After a long time, he'll come. He is much like Chalize except he is also like Xan, being an entity aswell rather than an occurrence. That means he's twice as dangerous.
His effects include messing with your armor and health, you'll see your hearts moving from high to at death's door. He will also fool you with your 'friends' attacking you (illusions) increasing paranoia.
When he finally comes he will have multiple attacks. He takes the form of a player with a blue robe and a staff. The basic attack is shooting blue blasts at you dealing 3 hearts. He can teleport too.
His most powerful attack is casting a blue glow around you and your friends. You cannot see anything beyond the glow and you will see your friends as the Rahx until you hit them. This will turn yourselves against each other.
How to defeat? Simply killing him since he has 5 hearts, but with teleporting and trickery it might be hard. He will drop the staff which will temporarily protect you from any harm. Has a recharge of 5 minutes.
Couldn't resist. Anyways after a shorter time than the others you will face Herobrine himself. He has 10 hearts. He simply looks like the default skin, with white eyes. He is probably the hardest one you will ever face.
He has the ability of 'Eyes of White' which when his eyes glow anyone caught sight of it will blinded. Killing him will remove this.
He can also possess your friends. Turning around to see your best ally being your worst nightmare..
He has a blade which is better than a diamond sword. Killing him will get you the sword. He can jump high and attack hard on you, so make sure you're strong enough.
When about to die he will change skin from human to demon. Red with yellow eyes. He will be flying while in this form, kill him quickly with one strike.
Dying, he shall remove the Minepocalypse. That's your reward. Everything will be back to normal
You can figure what this will happen. People would team up and stuff.
Mar 8, 2012Posted in: DiscussionQuote from Viroids
Hello, I'm currently making a town in my server. if i spawn testificats will they still mulitply if imake houses for them?
[the number of doors in the surrounding area]/3.
As stated in Minecraft Wiki (if in doubt, always check their first)
Hope that helped
Mar 3, 2012Regular_Hexahedron posted a message on Iron Golem Tweak - Instead of Spawning Them, Villagers Heal ThemRight now villagers can spawn new golems, which is a little too powerful since it makes it possible to create free-iron machines.Posted in: Suggestions
I think it's definitely a good idea to prevent new golems from spawning in order to change that. Since golems can be built by the player, there's really no need for automatic replacements.
However this requires some way for golems to heal themselves between battles, since otherwise they'll eventually all die out. At no point should natural monsters be able to kill off natural iron golems protecting villagers under normal nighttime circumstances.
What I suggest is that iron golems regenerate health when a villager is nearby. Even slow trickle of 1/2 a heart every 5 seconds should be enough to keep golems alive.
This also kind of makes sense, considering the golem's vine-covered appearance. Golems are ancient magical technology that villagers can no longer produce. But they know enough to maintain them.
Although this change would cut off the free iron supply, it would aid players, who could now use villagers to automatically repair iron golems used in defense systems and mob harvesters.
Feb 23, 2012FriendlyFred posted a message on (renamed topic) [WIP] [ADV] Untitled Adventure needs schematicsEDIT: All replies moved to the OPPosted in: Creative Mode
UPDATE: Added Pics (available under spoiler tags)
UPDATE 2: Added Island Floor Plan Pics
EDIT 2: Cleaned thread / moved all pics to spoiler tags at top of post
EDIT 3: General clean-up of OP, Renamed topic as old title was no longer valid
Update: 1.2 is out and with the release I now have a big need for structure that fit the jungle biome, Aztec style temples, tree houses / towns
whatever you think is suitable, post a pic or a link to your schematic
Island underwater city / ruin
I took 1/4 of a mountain and using MCedit I mirrored it and pasted, mirrored the resulting half a mountain again which left me with the top half of the island.
I then flipped and mirrored the top half and pasted that to the bottom and while it was still highlighted I replaced the dirt with smooth stone.
This is the result in my schematic world.
The same island placed into my world
Updated Floor Plan
Starter Village (maybe not 1st village)
A view of my schematic world showing some of the building from the Medieval Pack that I have used in my map
credit: Deerassassin0424 http://www.planetmin...-building-pack/
View of most of the Village, the Village was created using a combination of random spawn villages of varying sizes and the Medieval Pack mention above
View across the village from the Lumber Mill
Next is a shot of the lighthouse and Trading Vessel
credit: Sillouete http://www.planetmin...trading-vessel/
Tavern on the Dock's
What's a Tavern without a Gambler's Hall, Card Table and Roulette
For those that are still quite Noobish at the game, you might want to pray
If you pray hard enough the secret might open
At this point,.. Pray harder
Unnamed Dungeon - Outside
Unnamed Dungeon - Entry Tunnel's
Unnamed Dungeon - Walking Through
Unnamed Dungeon - Still Walking
Unnamed Dungeon - Near the Core
Unnamed Dungeon - Deep Core
Unnamed Dungeon - Throne
Thanks to Aims Bond for this latest addition,
Quote from Aims Bond
This is what i had in mind when i talked to you earlier, would love to know what you think.
I would obviously make this larger if you think it's worth using.
Here mate, this is a little teaser of what it might look like in my jungle.. Temp placement as I experimented with idea's
Quote from the_creeperlord
And not a single rep point. Giving you a rep! Its just epic.
Quote from HappyPear
Screenshots look great, well done!
Quote from TheDeep
If this is not a joke ..... IT`S EPIC!
Once again ill put the call out to anyone who has a building schematic they think would fit into this project, small, medium or large.
Need everything from cottages/cabin's, temple's, fort's (not large in size),
With 1.2 only a few hours away from what I read, I would also like to see some structure's that fit in well with the jungle/forest theme, I may very well add a side quest to visit there so the player can get a change of scenery for a bit.
Please only link your own work or project's you know the author has granted permissions to use
(proper credit will be given)
Thanks in advance
Quote from xo_Steve_O_ox
Sorry about the lapse in response. I've been working on a texture pack for another friend's custom map. Thank you for the details, and I will work on something shortly.
EDIT: To help as much as possible, I'll just build something on a flat map you can use as a schematic. Also, I'll try to leave detail at a minimum so you can feel free to decorate it as you wish (And bc if I get TOO into this, I'll be working on it for days... lol)
The Missus (who's idea's usually consist of me cleaning something), came up with a brilliant idea I thought.
I have already mentioned I had a schematic that I put a dome over but it was too high to fit under sea level, well the missus said simply, "Why don't you cover it with an island and dig it out from underneath so the building fits"....
Couldn't believe I didn't come up with this myself.
Idea's started to flood my head too quickly, I knew I would lose most of them, but 1 remained.
I remember from some popular fantasy books I've read that a race of elves lives deep underground in a cavern full of Stalagmite's / stalactite's.
So I thought an island with something kinda like Stalactite's underneath leaving the Island surface untouched
The Island was created using MCedit in several parts..
(see top of post)
I plan to add "module's" to the lower sections underwater to make it larger I think.
If you think you would like to work with this let me know and ill get the schematic to you.
If you would rather attempt something from scratch that's all good to mate, I'm sure I could find room for this island in another project.. its still missing the "ruined" feel to it atm so not to sure about it.
Anyway, here is a little teaser of some of the stuff I have been working on in my adventure so far, beware not all of what you see will make the final release due to some copyright buildings being used as placemarks and some work is just not yet finished, not sure what ill show you yet.. Enjoy.
What I think might be my starter village, or I may make the player work to get to here as well.
(see top of post)
My Nephew has been working on a side quest for me to add to the world, I'll post pics of that one once I've done the Redstone for him
Here is some updated pics of a rough floor layout and stairway of the Underwater City, let me know what you think.
(see top of post)
Quote from xo_Steve_O_ox
Great job on the map!
I haven't had very much free time to work on the map for you, but obviously you didn't need it!
I had this initial idea and was doing this in the work I had done. But you've outdone my attempts completely!
I have to say "hats off to ya"!
This map looks GREAT!
G'day again Steve O, yeah I kinda ran with this idea, my building skills just couldn't keep up once she put the idea in my head.
I'm still in need of structures to use as filler's and also places for side quests, temple's, fort's that kinda thing..
If you have anything please let me know, post a pic
And if you like to decorate i sure would like some idea's for the island city
Thanks again mate
- To post a comment, please login.