- Registered Member
Member for 13 years, 1 month, and 8 days
Last active Mon, Jul, 6 2015 17:07:23
- 0 Followers
- 744 Total Posts
- 54 Thanks
Mar 27, 2012I'm tired of hearing these things:Posted in: General Off Topic
"omgggg!!!! life sux!!!!!"
"I HAVE **** TO GIVE U ON FARMVILLE TAKE PLZ"
or my favorite:
"my kids are such assholes sometimes D:<"
your daughter commented: "mom D:"
Feb 8, 2012CrazyZig posted a message on My PC and autographed dirt block minecraft mousepadDo you want a ****ing medal?Posted in: General Off Topic
Dec 17, 2011CrazyZig posted a message on What do you think of the "Achievement Get!" images?They're like arrow to the knee jokes; not funny no matter what way you put them.Posted in: General Off Topic
Dec 15, 2011Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from TYTHERDGOON
No idea why Americans say they speak English, they don't.
They (To me anyway) Speak either American-English or American.
II only spell American like because Chrome makes the spelling US and the red lines do my ****ing nut in.
What the **** are you talking about? That's like saying that people in Spain speak Spanish, but people in Mexico speak Mexican because they spell words differently. Americans speak the same language as you and it will continue to be the same one until the two become indistinguishable.
Dec 13, 2011He means he's having a fun little day at school where everyone dresses in Halloween costumes even though it's December.Posted in: General Off Topic
Also, I'm glad you're having fun with that **** because I have 6 exams in the next 3 days.
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 31, 2010Posted in: Resource Packs
Check out my Website:https://coteriecraft.neocities.org/downloads.html
Coterie Craft is a "neo-faithful" texture pack determined to bring Minecraft the textures it deserves, while preserving the iconic feel of default's textures.
Like this Texture Pack! Join us at the Coterie Craft Discord: https://discord.gg/KvmGU3k
Featured Video: Coterie Craft (Official 2018 Trailer)
Authors: Cpt. Corn, ExtraNoise, Ganlolde, and karst.- Artwork by Kristoffer Zetterstrand: [image]
For over 10 years Coterie Craft has used ExtraNoise's Quandary Texture Pack as a base. Since then Coterie Craft was given full rights to the author's work.
Coterie Craft has evolved into a unique package of its own with the help of our team members, Ganlolde and karst who continued the pack around 2013-2015 when I was busy as well as myself for expanding the pack to future updates and an HD release.
With Shaders and CTM:
Paste the code of your choice as your signature for one of the following banners:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/115061-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vrkcx.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/115061-"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/cni0s.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/115061-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/qIyLlCn.png' /></a>
(Basically the history of it all and a little bit about myself)
It all started with the Quandary Texture Pack, created by ExtraNoise, he set the baseline for this pack. ExtraNoise was quite big within the texture pack community, widely known in the days of Minecraft Alpha for "sprucing up the default textures" and his assortment of seasons, by which changed the grass and foliage color to look coherent to the designated month and/or season type within the year. He would also contribute some of his textures to Rhodox, author of the Painterly Pack, such as the feather sprite to name one. But not too long after I got my Minecraft account, awarded through an honorable mention in the 2010 WoM Halloween Contest, I felt that his textures could be improved upon, or to at least have them look good in my Minecraft.
Thus, in the late December of 2010, was born the Best of Quandary Texture Pack. It wasn't much to be honest, but it had a purpose. Apparently ExtraNoise became unresponsive by this time, updates in his pack no longer came... and I decided to step into the scene to some degree. Bonemouse, a major contributor to Quandary for his outstanding mob textures (currently the author of his own pack, Isabella), supported my work, even if it was made rather simply through the basic mechanisms of "copy" and "paste." But then again it wasn't all that bad, I did some recoloring and knew how to apply smoothness... so I guess it was an 'OK' compilation at the time. Again, bonemouse was supportive and so were other members within ExtraNoise's thread on the Minecraft Forums, I respectfully gained supporters over time and met many great contributors as well as nice people, no longer on the forums now, but dearly remembered.
To mention one of these people, with varying fascination towards each one of them, Morgus was the first to comment on my topic. But what was almost ironic about the matter was that ExtraNoise sponsored one of Morgus' comments as a kind of technique in presenting one's own content with words outside your own; he said, "Love it! [...] Many subtle changes while preserving the original atmosphere." Morgus then says to my pack, "Nothing to improve imho. I am using this with great pleasure." (probably using this version at the time) So I was kinda proud to have that initially positive feedback from the get-go. By this time I had already created my own quandary-style armor models based on the sprites that Quandary had... and it was a good update; bonemouse approved.
Another person I'd like to mention, Axapez! He, along with many other contributors, had presented me with honest, unrestrained and well-appreciated, constructive criticism that helped this pack grow to greater demand. Eventually we joked about this "Axapez standard," whereas he would always have something to say for the better improvement of the pack, always giving me something to do as it would seem, and it was this standard that many appreciated when I upheld it, especially Master7432 and i_r_everyday_azn.
As more and more improvements were made, the Best of Quandary Pack became less of a compilation and more of a revival of Quandary, considering ExtraNoise was gone for such a long time. The pack was then called Quandary Reborn, but the name was only fitting for so long. Eventually many of my old-time contributors began to fade, but new contributors came in the process, for whom were many fans of Quandary. ExtraNoise also came back after such a long time, and later incorporated my armor models into his newer version of Quandary, but with much unwanted change, such as his new cobblestone, it had many of his fans find a distaste in the newer Quandary and sought to it that Quandary Reborn would retain the old Quandary as they remembered it.
My edits to the pack were entitled towards preserving Quandary, at least to the eyes of those who found my pack with much expectation, then to their disappointment. While many of my long-time contributors looked for ways to improve their Minecraft however way they felt necessary through the constructive criticism that they have always offered, my pack grew apart from the old Quandary look that many had desired and continued to take on a more independent role in fulfilling the needs of others who wanted an improved vanilla Minecraft look, so to speak. Two factions came out of this situation, but there was a way to resolve it. The name Quandary Reborn was no longer an accurate name for the pack it was, for it had grown more independent as I kept pouring more of my spin into the mix by making all kinds of edits to it's original foundation; all to their liking. Names were debatable at the time, and I tend to be very picky when it comes to names, but we found one that fit. The word "Coterie," by definition, was to represent a group of people who shared a similar interest, such as my fellow contributors at the time, then the word "Craft" was traditional generic for a texture pack name, but it fit nicely when it came together - Coterie Craft.
As was the new and current name of Coterie Craft, established in the early March of 2011, fully independent from it's original counterpart with a goal to provide a more revamped version of default by improving the appearance and fervor of Minecraft, the Quandary name, on the other hand, is still a good one but has often been forgotten and aged due to my pack's similarities and surpassing success over time. Since then ExtraNoise's work has been expanded on but not forgotten as the torch as been passed to a worthy successor. What was once a low effort remix pack that was supported by the community and the original author has become a beloved franchise of different orginal packs that provide something different to the player. Moreover, I hope this excerpt on my pack's history will serve some justice in providing evidence to the past and well-being for the future as ExtraNoise's former vision is expanded on.
Jul 22, 2011kingbdogz posted a message on [1.7.3] Aether Collaboration Mod - V1.02 - NEW MOBS, FIXES, ITEMS AND FEATURES!The new Aether Thread is open for business.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mock-up "CD Case" for the Aether! Created by our talented artist, The5.
Hey guys! If anyone wants to come discuss the Aether mod, you can come over to the IRC channel #aethermod on esper.net. Come chat with the dev's and other Aether-lovers!
If you do not have an IRC client here is how to join the channel with your web browser:
1. Go to http://www.esper.net.
2. Click on "Chat now!" in the top right hand corner. This will go to another page with an input box which has "#" inside it.
3. Inside the input box, type in #aethermod and press connect.
4. The mibbit client will then request for your username, type it in.
5. Have fun chatting!
See you there!
Enjoy and stay tuned!
This mod has literally taken 4-5 months of SOLID development to come to fruition, and we have wasted thousands of hours of our free time to complete this mod. A good way of saying thank you to the developers is to not only download the mod and support the project, but donating a bit of spare money really helps motivate us. Like I said, this project has been developed for an insanely long time, the donations would be VERY much appreciated for our hard work. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in the patch; the team has been very busy wrapping things up with the new mod version, and of course some of us have to attend to real life. However, we have finally finished the patch, and it is now available for download! Not only have we fixed a huge amount of bugs, but we've also added new features, tweaks and balance changes to freshen up your Aether experience. We've worked very hard on the patch, and so we hope you enjoy what it has to offer.
If you have yet to see the change list for Patch 1.02 of the Aether, you can see it below:
- Dungeon Rewards are now hidden in TooManyItems by default. However, if people would like to spawn them for any reason, you can now disable the hiding code for the rewards by changing "TMIhidden = true" to "TMIhidden = false" in mod_Aether.cfg file. This file can be found in your /.minecraft/config/ folder. DO NOT change "#TMIhidden (boolean:true)" as this will not actually affect the config file, and immediately resets upon opening Minecraft. Instead, change "TMIhidden = true".
- Completely restructured Sound files for the Aether.
- When riding a saddled Moa, a "Jump Meter" will now appear above your Armour defense. This Jump Meter will show you the amount of mid-air jumps your Moa can perform, and also how many are left before it can no longer jump. Thanks to Penumber for the idea.
- Saddled Moas no longer wander around. They stay on the spot when you are not mounted on them.
- Ambrosium Shards now only heal "half a heart". We felt that Ambrosium was too powerful for such a common ore, thus the decision to decrease it's healing powers.
- Gravitite Ore is now much more common.
- Zanite Ore is now slightly less common.
- You can now press "B" on your keyboard to gain a Book of Lore for free. You will gain one according to the dimension you are in (for example, if you are in the Aether dimension you will gain a Book of Lore: Volume 3).
- Placing Lava in the Aether now freezes it into Aerogel.
- Books of Lore no longer appear in Dungeon chests.
- Aerogel no longer appears in Dungeon chests.
- Carved Stone no longer appears in Dungeon chests.
- Lightning Knives no longer appear in Dungeon chests in stacks higher than 16. This is so stacking is no longer screwed up (as the max stack for Lightning Knives is 16).
- When first entering the Aether in Minecraft, you will now gain a Cloud Parachute for free.
- If you hit the Bronze Boss with something other than a Pickaxe, it will now show a message which says "Hmm. Perhaps I should attack this beast with a Pickaxe?" so that new people understand they cannot attack it with other weapons.
- Enchanted Gravitite texture now changed, so as to save Sprite ID's.
- The time taken for Baby Moas to digest their Aechor Petals has now been decreased.
- Life Shards now have a new sprite, to make them look more like "Shards" rather than heart containers.
- Blue Aerclouds have a slightly new colour. It uses a more cyan-like colour now.
- Spawning issues have finally been fixed (Zephyrs and Aerwhales are now less common, and Aechor Plants more common. There are more adjustments, but too many to list).
- Cockatrices and Zephyrs now despawn when on Peaceful mode.
- Aerwhales and Zephyrs now despawn when stuck.
- Fixed the Glowstone Dust description in the Book of Lore: Volume 2.
- Fixed the Glowstone block description in the Book of Lore: Volume 2.
- Fixed the descriptions of some Obsidian items in the Book of Lore: Volume 3.
- Enchanting Golden Darts and Buckets of Poison now works as intended.
- Golden Swets now work correctly.
- Baby Moa's no longer lay eggs.
- You can now configure the spawn rate of Aether mobs in mod_Aether.cfg (/.minecraft/config/). 0 = no longer spawn.
- Aerwhales which were previously set on fire should no longer be in flames. They are also now immune to fire.
- Swets, Aerwhales and Zephyrs now despawn correctly, previously they would not despawn and prevent spawning of other creatures.
- Fixed a bug where Blue and Gold clouds were not generating into the world naturally. Newly explored areas or new Aether worlds will now generate with Blue and Gold clouds.
- Saddled Moas no longer despawn.
- From now on, beds which are placed in the Aether will not explode, and can be slept in as usual. Beds which have been placed prior to Patch V1.02 will still explode. To fix this, just recollect the bed and place it again.
- Bonemeal can now grow Skyroot saplings and Golden Oak saplings. You can also use it on Aether Grass to grow a group of White and Purple flowers.
- You can no longer move the Bronze Boss with the Hammer of Notch projectile.
- Fixed a bug where the initiating a fight with the Gold Boss would cause massive lag spikes.
- Fixed a bug where Black Moa's would only be able to perform 6 mid-air jumps instead of the intended 8 mid-air jumps.
- The Cloud Sentries which are spawned from the Cloud Staff dungeon reward no longer make human "hurt" sounds when damaged.
- Fixed an audio-related issue with Moas and Flying Pigs, where they would build up "step sounds" while flying, and would play them all at once when landing on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where Silver Dungeons were rarer than Gold Dungeons.
- Many more small bugs have been fixed, but there were too many for me to remember them or list them. I can assure you that the above fixes were the biggest.
- Added 3 new in-game soundtracks, all exclusive to the Aether. Thanks to our new composer, Emile, for creating these wonderful pieces! You can hear them in-game, just like any other Minecraft music.
- Unique "Victory" tunes have been added when defeating Bronze and Silver bosses.
- A small "Achievement" tune has been added when completing an Aether achievement.
- When initiating in a fight with a boss, a Health Bar will now appear on the top centre of your screen. The Boss will also have a randomly generated name. For example: "GeneratedName, the Valkyrie Queen".
- Added a new "Flying Cow" mob. While they are nothing too special, they do drop leather when killed. These creatures can be saddled and flown around.
- Added a new "Aerbunny" mob. These creatures are friendly, and will hop around the Aether peacefully. Aerbunnies drop string when killed. This means, with the combined additions of the Aerbunny and Flying Cow, you can now craft Saddles in the Aether without returning to the surface world.
- Added a new "Whirlwind" mob. These hostile entities will throw you into the air when you get too close.
- Added a new "Quicksoil Glass" block. Not only can it be used for building materials, but it also gives off a dim amount of light (and of course, speeds up mobs movement speed while in contact with them). They can be gained by enchanting Quicksoil.
- Added a new "Zanite Block". This is a purely aesthetic block, for the purpose of storage and building materials. It can be crafted with 4 Zanite Gemstones. You can also craft the Zanite Block back into 4 Zanite Gemstones if you would like to regain them.
- Added a new "White Flower" block. These are commonly generated flowers in the Aether. At the moment they are purely aesthetic, but will have crafting purposes in the future.
- Added a new "Purple Flower" block. These are slightly rarer than White Flowers, and can be crafted into 2 Purple Dye items.
- Added a new "Freezer" block. This new block was suggested by one of our fans on the Mantis bug/idea tracker. We thought it was a neat enough idea to implement. Basically, it works very similarly to the furnace in design. However, it uses Icestone as a fuel, and can be used to freeze various different items. For example: you can freeze water from water buckets into Ice blocks, or freeze Cold Aerclouds into Blue Aerclouds. Although there aren't many freezable items and blocks at this stage, the Freezer's use will be hugely expanded in future patches.
- Added a new "Ice Ring and Ice Pendant". When worn, these accessories will freeze all water and lava around the player. They slowly degrade while worn, so they do not last forever. These accessories can be obtained by freezing Gold or Iron accessories with the new Freezer block. You CANNOT freeze Zanite accessories into Ice accessories, only Gold and Iron.
- Added a new "Healing Stone" item. Heals 2 hearts of health, and is stackable. These items can be obtained by enchanting Holystone blocks with your Enchanter. This was implemented to balance out the issues with overpowered Ambrosium Shards.
- Added four new craftable capes: "White, Blue, Red and Yellow". These capes can be crafted with their respective wool colour. Blue Capes can be crafted with any type of blue wool. These capes are purely aesthetic.
- Added four new Dungeon Rewards. One of them is a Bronze Dungeon reward, and the other three are Silver Dungeon rewards.
- Added a completely new "Main Menu" which is interchangable in-game and with the mod_Aether.cfg file. This menu, by default, has an "Aether Theme", with Aether-styled buttons and logos. It will also preview the last point you were located at in your previously played world. All progress made in the menu (time of day, etc) is not actually saved, so when you re-enter the world it will still be at the last point you played. This menu is highly configurable, though, and has a few neat features. We've added three new buttons on the top right hand corner of the screen: "Q" for Quick Load, "T" for Toggle Theme, and "W" for Toggle World. The Quick Load feature allows you to instantly jump into the world that the menu is currently previewing, without ANY loading times. The Toggle Theme feature allows you to switch between the "Classic" style of buttons and logos (which includes the Minecraft logo, etc), or the "Aether" style of buttons and logos. The Toggle World feature allows you to turn world previewing on or off. While world previewing is off, it will display a menu very similar in structure to the normal menu in Minecraft, but you still have the option to use the "Aether" styled buttons and logos with the Toggle Theme feature. However, the only way to use a particular menu by default, you have to configure the menu with mod_Aether.cfg, which can be found in /.minecraft/config/. By default, "aetherMenu = true" means that Minecraft will always load with the Aether styled buttons and logo. If you change that to "aetherMenu = false", your game will always load with Minecraft styled buttons and logos. Additionally, the default "worldMenu = true" means that your game will always preview your previously played world on start up. However, if you change that to "worldMenu = false", your game will always start up with the classic Minecraft menu in normal Minecraft.
The Aether NO LONGER WORKS WITH SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS. It uses an API called Player API, which basically allows several mods to edit the Entity Player. However, Single Player Commands has not used this new API yet, so you cannot run the two mods at the same time or else it will CRASH. I expect a patch/quick fix will be up shortly!
ADDITIONALLY: The Aether DOES NOT WORK with ShockAhPI r5 and r6, since it directly overwrites Player API (similarly to SPC). However, we have created a new version of ShockAhPI which utilizes Player API. Even though Shockah is currently on holidays, he has given us permission to distribute this version of the API with adf.ly (as he is one of the Aether team members). The new download link for this fixed version will be below. IF YOU HAVE V1.01 CURRENTLY IN YOUR JAR FILE, YOU MUST USE A FRESH JAR OTHERWISE IT WILL CRASH. THE PATCH DOES NOT WORK WHEN SIMPLY PASTING OVER V1.01.
There is also one known bug with the current menu: it seems that, because of the way we load the menu music, it has a 2-4 second stall upon opening Minecraft. It's not a huge delay, but sometimes it may be confused with a blackscreen. It actually isn't, you just need to wait a few seconds for the menu to do its thing.
We've been working quite hard on this patch, and would appreciate any donations from our fans. Anything helps; it's the thought that counts!
The Aether mod V1.02 requires ModLoader, AudioMod, PlayerAPI, and ShockAhPI r5.1.
New SinglePlayerCommands Patch out!
To use SPC with the Aether mod V1.02, first install SPC then use this patch by meiska_:
HOW TO INSTALL VIDEO - STEP BY STEP (V1.01, these videos are outdated!):
Thanks to DirtyMoDz7s for the video!
Thanks to RZGamez for the video!
It's finally here...
One of the biggest projects in Minecraft Modding history is now completed. Five very well-known and talented modders (Kingbdogz, Kodaichi, Shockah, Flan and 303) have joined forces to develop the Aether, a celestial realm found in outer limits of the atmosphere. The Aether is what you could call the "antipole" of the Nether. The Nether is a network of desolate, fiery caverns filled with bloodstained Cobblestone and sticky Soulsand; it lies beneath the very soil of our Minecraft world. The Aether, on the other hand, is a collection of floating plains and islands, all connected together to create a breathtaking dimension of the skies. Even during the night, the Aether is still quite peaceful, and a normal day in the Aether is the equivalent of three days on the surface.
Aerwhales, the gentle giants of the Aether, can be found floating in the horizon, munching on Golden Oaks and strips of Blue Aerclouds as the sun climbs higher in the sky. When the sun falls, Cockatrices crawl away from their well-hidden nests, ready to attack. Peaceful as they may seem, these deadly birds shoot poisonous needles at you when provoked. They are one of the few hostile mobs in the Aether.
The Aether isn't always fun and games though; elaborate dungeons are protected by powerful Guardians and sleeping sentries which await watchfully. They can be found in the sides of massive floating islands, containing locked loot chests with otherwise unobtainable singular items and blocks worth the effort of slaying their key bearing protectors.
Dungeons have three levels of difficulty. Bronze, Silver and Gold; Bronze being the easiest, and Gold being the hardest. This means that the Bronze Dungeon will be easier to handle, but the Dungeon will only yield "good" items. Silver Dungeons are slightly harder, and reward you with much better unique items. Gold Dungeons are extremely hard, but you will be rewarded with incredibly powerful items. These unique rewards CANNOT be obtained any other way.
Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
Flying Pigs can also be found wandering around the Aether, and occasionally flying freely through the air. These creatures can be saddled with a Saddle, and flown around without having to deal with a taming process. This allows players to quickly hop into the action. However, Flying Pigs can only jump once, and do not have the privilege of mid-air jumps like the powerful flying Moas.
The Portal to the Aether is made out of a Glowstone Frame, and can be activated with a Bucket of Water!
New Accessory System:
We've implemented an entirely new "Accessories System" for the mod. This will include 8 entirely new slots to customize your character. Items such as Pendants, Rings, Gloves, Capes and even special Shields can be worn. Various "Miscellaneous Accessories" can also be worn in the two blank slots.
Above is an example of Accessory items being worn.
Description: Pendants can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn over the top of the players skin, so when Armour is worn it will be hidden. Gold and Iron Pendants are simply decorative accessories, but Zanite Pendants will increase your mining speed when worn. Zanite accessories slowly degrade when worn, and the more damage it takes, the faster your mining speed with increase. Zanite accessories also slightly increase your armour.
Description: Rings can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. Gold and Iron Rings are simply decorative accessories, but Zanite Rings (like the Pendants) will increase your mining speed when worn.
Description: Capes can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn on your back and can be seen very clearly when in third person mode. Normal "Swet Capes" (image above) are simply decorative, but one particular Dungeon Reward (which is a cape) has a very useful ability.
Description: Gloves can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn on your hands and can also be seen in first-person view. These provide extra protection for the player, and with some special armour sets, are required to activate the "Set Ability".
Description: Aether dirt is the basic dirt in the Aether, and will grow into Aether Grass when exposed to sun light. It is much easier to mine than normal dirt found on the surface.
Description: Skyroot Logs are the main base of Skyroot Trees. They provide the basic essential for your Aether adventures, and can be crafted into four Skyroot Planks.
Description: Skyroot Leaves are the "Leaf" blocks of Skyroot Trees. On chance, they will drop a Skyroot Sapling to replant.
Golden Oak Logs
Description: Golden Oak Logs make up the base of Golden Oak trees. They are embedded with Golden Amber, which can be used to craft very powerful Golden Darts.
Golden Oak Leaves
Description: Golden Oak Leaves are the "Leaf" blocks of Golden Oak trees. They occasionally drop Golden Oak Saplings and Golden Apples.
Description: Skyroot Saplings allow you to replant Skyroot Trees.
Golden Oak Sapling
Description: Golden Oak Saplings are occasionally dropped from Golden Oak Leaves. They can be replanted into Aether Dirt to regrow a Golden Oak tree.
Description: Skyroot Planks can be crafted from Skyroot Logs. They can be used to craft Skyroot Sticks and from there, Skyroot Tools.
Description: Holystone is the common stone block in the Aether, and can be used to craft Holystone Tools.
Description: Mossy Holystone is a rare Holystone block that can be found at the base of an Aether Dungeon entrance.
Description: Cold Aercloud is a very common type of Aercloud found in the Aether. Long strips of them can be found in the formations of clouds. They have very strange properties; while sometimes they will prevent fall damage, other times they will not. Use them wisely, but be wary when falling from large heights. They can also be crafted into Cloud Parachutes.
Description: Blue Aerclouds are slightly rare than Cold Aerclouds, and bounce mobs when coming into contact.
Description: Gold Aerclouds are the rarest type of Aercloud. Alone they do not have any special properties from normal Cold Aerclouds, but they can be crafted into Golden Parachutes which have 20 uses rather than the normal 1.
Description: Quicksoil can be found on the sides of islands. When mobs walk on it, their movement speed is increased. However, it takes a while to build up speed. These can be both a good block to abuse its speed, but also a dangerous block to come into contact with.
Description: Icestone can be found in large chunks, usually on the sides of islands. One placement, they will freeze all water and lava sources around it.
Description: Ambrosium Ore is a common block found in the Aether. It drops Ambrosium Shards, which can be used for Torches, fueling Enchanters, and even healing.
Description: Zanite Ore is slightly rarer than Ambrosium Ore, and can be found on the sides of islands. Zanite Gemstones are dropped from these ore blocks, and can be used for a variety of recipes (including Zanite Tools and Zanite Armour).
Gravitite Ore - Enchanted Gravitite
Description: Gravitite Ore is the rarest ore-type in the Aether, and can be enchanted into "Enchanted Gravitite" blocks. Gravitite Ore, by default, will float up into the air. However, Enchanted Gravitite only floats up into the air when powered with redstone. Enchanted Gravitite is required to craft powerful Gravitite Tools and Armour.
Description: A decorative Pillar block found on the outside of Silver Dungeons.
Description: A decorative Pillar Top block found on the outside of Silver Dungeons.
Description: Ambrosium Torches are like regular torches, just crafted with Skyroot Sticks and Ambrosium Shards instead.
Description: Enchanters are a new type of tile entity which can be crafted. They require Holystone blocks and one Zanite Gemstone to craft. By default, it uses Ambrosium Shards as fuel, and can repair damaged tools or items; the more damaged the tool is, the more fuel it requires. It can also enchant a few existing items into more powerful versions.
Description: Incubators are a new type of tile entity which can be crafted. They require Holystone blocks and one Ambrosium Torch. By default, it used Ambrosium Torches as fuel, and can incubate Moa Eggs into Baby Moas.
Description: Locked Chests are found in Dungeons, and cannot be broken. To acquire their rare lot within, you must obtain a key from the Dungeon Boss.
Description: Decorative blocks found within the Aether Dungeons.
Description: Decorative blocks found within the Aether Dungeons which radiate a small amount of light.
Description: A slightly transparent block which is resistant to all explosions.
Description: Skyroot Sticks are used for several different crafting recipes. They are crafted with Skyroot Planks.
Description: Ambrosium Shards can be obtained from Ambrosium Ore blocks. Not only are they used for crafting torches and fueling Enchanters, they can be used as healing items as well.
Description: Zanite Gemstones are found from the Zanite Ore blocks. They can be used to craft a wide variety of items and blocks (including Enchanters, Zanite Toolsets, and Zanite Armour).
Cloud Parachutes - Golden Parachutes
Description: Clouds Parachutes are items which can be used to safely fall from the Aether. When you transition from the Aether to the Surface (upon falling) the Parachute will automatically activate and drift you down safely. These parachutes are a one use only, and can be manually activated as well. Golden Parachutes do the same, except have twenty uses.
Description: Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
Description: Golden Amber is used to craft Golden Darts, and can be obtained by harvesting logs from a Golden Oak tree.
Description: Aechor Petals can be obtained from poisonous, purple Aechor Plants, and are used to create Poison Dart Shooters and feed Baby Moas.
Description: Dungeon Keys can be obtained by their respective Bosses. They are used to open the locked chest, which contains the Dungeon's rare loot.
Blue Music Disk
Description: Blue Music Disks can be obtained by enchanting a Green or Gold Music Disk. It will play a new song by author Noisestorm.
Description: Golden Darts can be crafted with Golden Amber, Skyroot Sticks, and Feathers. Additionally, you can enchant and poison these Golden Darts. Poison Darts are not affected by gravity, making it great for sniping down far-distance enemies.
Description: Dart Shooters can be crafted with Skyroot Planks and a Zanite Gemstone. They can also be enchanted to shoot Enchanted Darts, and combined with an Aechor Petal to shoot Poison Darts.
Description: The Skyroot Toolset is the weakest Toolset in the Aether. However, it has one of the best side-abilities, which is to gain double-drops from the blocks they mine and the enemies they kill. The double-drops cannot be abused though, as the Toolset will only return double drops from Generated blocks that have already existed in the world. You cannot place a dirt block and then mine it to get double drops, as it is NOT a generated block, it is placed by the player.
Description: The Holystone toolset is slightly more powerful than the Skyroot Toolset in terms of strength, and occasionally drops an extra Ambrosium Shard upon mining a block or attacking a mob.
Description: The Zanite Toolset is the second most powerful toolset, and has the side-ability of getting stronger the more you use it.
Description: The Gravitite Toolset is the strongest toolset. Normal harvesting tools can right click their respective blocks to make them float up, while the Gravitite Sword can launch mobs in the air when attacking.
Description: Skyroot Buckets can be crafted with three Skyroot Planks. They can collect Milk and Water, but not Lava. They can also collect poison from Aechor Plants, and those Poison Buckets can be enchanted into Remedy Buckets to heal your poison side-effects.
Description: Lore Books can be used to reveal more information about an item or block. Just right click while you have one in hand, and place an item or block in the slot. There are three volumes: One for the Surface, Nether and Aether. The Aether volume can be obtained when you first join the Aether. The rest can be obtained in Dungeon chests.
Description: Victory Medals are items which can be obtained by defeating Valkyries, protectors of the Silver Dungeon. They are used to prove your skills in fighting to the Silver boss.
Description: Zanite Armour has the strength of Iron, but gets stronger the more it is damaged.
Description: Gravitite Armour, when fully worn (with Gloves as well), will give you very high jumps. It will also prevent all fall damage. It are as strong as Diamond Armour.
Description: Above are all the Dungeon Rewards you can get. For the sake of surprise, I will not name or describe any of the rewards, so that you can get the best experience possible when looting Dungeons. You will get better rewards depending on what type of Dungeon you conquer. The blocks which make up a dungeon cannot be mined until the boss within is defeated.
Description: Bronze Dungeons are the easiest of the Dungeons to defeat, but are still challenging and yield very powerful rewards. The Boss within cannot be harmed with swords or projectiles, but instead requires a PICKAXE to defeat.
Description: Silver Dungeons are slightly harder than the Bronze Dungeon, and contain slightly more powerful rewards. These Dungeons are found in the skies as great temples, and are guarded by the humble natives of the Aether; the Valkyries. They will not fight you unless provoked, and honor a fair fight. Beware: not every chest is as it seems.
Description: Gold Dungeons are the hardest Dungeons to defeat, and contain the most powerful rewards and items in the mod. Unlike other Dungeons, the Gold Dungeon does not have any defenders leading up to the Boss; the Boss greets you as soon as you enter the Dungeon. This Dungeon can be found in giant floating mountains with a collection of Golden Oaks on the mountain's top. This Boss in particular cannot be harmed with any item in the game; you must figure out a way to defeat it once you confront it.
Poison Dart Shooter
Enchanting - Blue Music Disk
Enchanting - Repairing Damaged Tools
Enchanting - Gravitite Ore
Support the Aether Mod!
Just copy the code below and insert it into your signature.
Alternative Banners (Credits to Kanza and Divinux!):
- Hozz (for helping me with some Sprites)
- Firehazurd (for the idea of flying whales and moas)
- GreyAcumen + Community (for the idea of the Aether!)
- Kanza and Divinux for the alternate support banners.
~ Stay Tuned ~
Mar 27, 2011Kinniken posted a message on Millénaire - NPC village - 16/09/18 : Millénaire 7 open betaPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Millénaire forums for more in-depth discussions than here:
Millénaire 7.0 open beta! Millénaire 7.0 introduces two great new features: a reworked Norman culture and the construction of a massive, end-game marvel: Notre Dame of the New World! Head to the beta page for all the details and the download link.
Millénaire 6.2 for Minecraft 1.12 available!
Millénaire is now officially updated to 1.12.2. Download the new version on www.millenaire.org!
Millénaire is a single- and multi-player mod for Minecraft. It aims to fill the "emptyness" of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned.
Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
Millénaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Chinese, Arab, Estonian, Norwegian, Ukrainian (more coming!)
Download Millénaire on Millenaire.org.
Want to know more first? Check the overview.
For more information, including a FAQ, known compatibility with other mods, and common install issues, you can check the Millénaire Wiki:
Millénaire Library of user-created content to extend the mod:
Millénaire forum for more in-depth discussions:
Come across small villages while exploring, such as this Norman settlement...
Millénaire review by CGzCinema showing the mod's main features
... or this Japanese one, centred on a rice paddy.
6.2.10 - 08/09/2019
- It is now possible to donate goods to villages for a big reputation boost
- Added two new advancements, Amateur Architect and Medieval Metropolis
- The keys for the Millénaire menu, the village list and the escort toggle are now set using the standard Millénaire UI
- Players' data is now linked to UUID not player name, enabling players to change their player name without losing their Millénaire progress
- Added two new commands, one to teleport players to a village and one to change a player's reputation with a village
- Fixed a bug where Millénaire stairs and slabs would have display issues when smooth lighting was off
- Fixed a bug where paths could be built over mud bricks
- Fixed a bug where the number of nights spent by a merchant in a village would reset when reloading the world
- Fixed a bug where sub-buildings would appear on the village map, hiding the main building
- Fixed a bug where middle-clicking a full path block in creative would give you a path slab
- Fixed a bug in the handling of Byzantine textures
- Content Creation improvements:
-- New format for buildings' text data, much easier to read than the old one
For older releases, check the wiki page: Millénaire Updates
Or discover a mysterious Mayan pyramid, abandoned in the jungle. (Texture pack: Soartex FanVer with Millénaire HD blocks)
Check the FAQ page on the Millénaire wiki: http://millenaire.or...ki/Category:FAQ
- MinerMiah for the Mayan culture (including skins)
- Minepower for the Japanese culture
- Rasseru for the updates to the Japanese culture
- Ticlon for the Byzantine culture and some of the lone buildings
- SMP for all the Indian skins. Great and fast job! Check also his texture pack that includes a full reskinning of Minecraft itself, Millénaire, and many other mods as well!
- johnlmonkey, Razulra, cubex3 and TheDoctorMouse for skins
- Nandonalt and karahan : some buildings
- joeyjam: icons for the Norman armour
- minami26: graphics for the Norman armour and icons for the Norman tools
- The MCP team, without whose work I would not have attempted this mod
- The #risucraft and #mcp-modding channels, and specifically _303, ZeuX and ProfMobius, for saving me a lot of time with timely help
- MineColony and Builders, for inspiration and useful examples of modding Minecraft
Listen to the villagers discussing their job, life or simply the weather.
Making new cultures
Since Millénaire 1.4, the bulk of a new culture can be made without code (not just buildings and village types like before, but new NPCs as well). As such I'm interested in player-made cultures to integrate in the main game, provided they fit the general theme of Millénaire of "real" cultures from around the 11th century. Players interested in producing one for Millénaire should PM-me about it. If we agree on the idea, I'll provide support in the form of help on how to mod Millénaire and in the form of whatever new code might be needed (for new items, blocks or good productions), though likely not with the buildings and NPCs themselves. I reserve the right to change anything I might not like in a culture I'm shipping with the mod itself, but in practice I intend to leave as much of a free hand as possible to culture designers.Contribution welcome, it helps make Millénaire a rich game!
See what they are doing and what they need in the villages' centres.
- There is a lot of content to fill up in the Millénaire Wiki, feel free to help: http://millenaire.org/wiki/
- Female and children sounds
- It would be very useful if people who have been playing for a while could post detailed accounts of how they play Millénaire, what they like/don't like, what their goals are when playing, etc. I need more comprehensive feedback, not just small reactions to individual features.
- New lone buildings: the more different kind of lone buildings (or variations of the same kind), the better. People wanting to do lone buildings in the same style as the existing ones are welcomed. You can post your creation in the thread, preferably with a screenshot. I'll add those I think fit in Millénaire.
Trade with them, to help their villages grow and gain unique blocks, foods and items.
Downloads are available from millenaire.org.
Thread for posters to discuss custom building plans in: http://www.minecraft...f=1039&t=253387
Wiki page with adapted texture packs: http://millenaire.or...i/Texture_Packs
Feel like paying me a cider? . Otherwise, I'm always looking for more SugarSync referrals (similar to DropBox but more generous free quotas). Note that you have to install the app, not just sign-in online, for me to get a quota bump.
See their villages develop in prosperous communities...
For more information, help, known bugs, etc., check the new Millénaire Wiki: http://millenaire.org/wiki/. Feel free to contribute!
...or massive fortresses surrounded by desert.
But be wary in your travels, for hostile bandits and soldiers can be waiting deep in the woods!
Encourage villages to trade with one another, or push them to war and see their men battling while the women and children
And when the pull of adventure becomes too strong, seek out the mysterious Sadhu in the forest to start a great quest on the origins of the world.
Who knows, you might even come across the mysterious Panthéon, the massive structure where the contributors and donors to Millénaire are immortalised.
Note to modpack makers: Millénaire can be freely added to modpacks provided you credit me and provide a pro-eminent link to millenaire.org.
Signatures by minami26 - now with dynamic version info:
This mod is Copyright (2011) and is my intellectual property. Only minecraftforum.net is allowed to host any of my material without my consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Descriptions or other content on the mod (for example, reviews) are allowed as long as the download links provided point to this thread or to the Millénaire Wiki. Works derived from this mod in any significant way, for instance by re-using the mod's source code, are forbidden without written permission.
Feb 5, 2011SirCallum posted a message on [Surv/Adv] Horizon City - Zombie Apocalypse (Final Demo released)Posted in: MapsLocation: Horizon City(Work in Progress)
This project is still underway! I know it's taking a while, but it will come (would you rather something hasty and bad or something amazing and slow?). We're going to release some screenshots soon of the updated version, followed by a beta test version for a select group of participants. Also, we will release a copy of the most recent texture pack
for our latest update, as of 6th October, 2013.
Dark clouds obscure the horizon. Fat droplets of grey water spill down from the heavens onto the blood stained streets. The lonely man stares from his window, safe inside fortress of solitude. Crazed parodies of former life hammer on the door. Vast skyscrapers of concrete and glass stretch out into the distance, obscuring the flashes of lightning. BOOM! Thunder splits the air. The man jumps, spinning, waiting for the dead men to come streaming up the stairs. But nothing happens, the solid metal door holding for now. The man turns, picking up his last supplies, a few chunks of bread, an old wrench, a small piece of apple, a mysterious piece of paper with some letters scribbled on it. He stuffs them in an old bucket quickly, the hammering at the door growing louder. The fluorescent lights above him start to flicker, the emergency generator growing weaker. The darkness grows nearer, the lights dimmer. The man steps neatly out of the emergency exit, sliding down the ladder into the darkness. Now is the time to run, to fight, to discover why. This time, the darkness won’t leave.
If you have any questions about the map/progress/anything in general, or even suggestions on improvements or challenges we could implement, ask a question here, PM me or add me either on Skype (SirCallum_HC) / MSN ([email protected]) so we can chat! I'm always happy to talk and provide updates/take suggestions.
This map can either be used in a single player game or a multiplayer game. It is recommended for a single player game, as multiplayer can have lag issues. Fighting monsters with lag = incredibly difficult.
Demo out now!
So after a long, long time we have finally released the demo. Apologies for the wait. At around 330x330, with over 1100 spawners, here it is: Horizon City
If you download it, please leave a comment of some sort. It helps raise support and will give us the confidence to keep going.
Download the latest resource pack (as of 1.6.4) here:
Rules1. There is 1 (one - un - uno) rule: No building a portal or cheating!It is still in what you would call an Alpha stage of release: All the items and buildings are in, but we are yet to test and tweak the items.It is also just a demo. There is no escape, no story line and nothing outside the box. The full release will be much better!
Team Members and ContributorsAs of right now, There are 2 dedicated people working on this project:
DrKrinkels: (Grand Architect/Main Contributor/Storyline Editor)
Also a special thanks to:
Van-craft Community: (Builders/Designer)
We also have some contributors and helpers, the names of which (in no particular order) will be listed here:
mr moo: (Builder)
and hopefully more to come...
Designs and SubmissionsYou are more than welcome to build *modern* buildings and send them to me via schematic (upload to dropbox/mediafire as a schematic using MCedit). We will add you to the contributor list and maybe use your building in our map. To get ideas, look at buildings we have already made and try to use them as an example.
What we need/How to contribute
- Buildings - make them and send them to us.
ScreenshotsPicture showing the railroad
- Graphics - banners/posters/promos etc.
- Trailers/let's plays - please post - we might feature it
- Music - upload a playlist of self made music as a soundtrack and we'll definitely feature it
Picture of some of demo buildings.
Picture showing the sewer system
Picture showing the city at night
Dec 3, 2011New MCX360: Questions and Answers threadPosted in: MCX360: Discussion
Feel free to Ask ANY questions
Xbox 360 Minecraft Edition[goto=bottom][/goto]
TheElm - Creator
KioriBug - Answers Questions
Minecraft Community - Doing Stuff
4J Studios - Making the xbox port
(01) [goto=1]Will Minecraft PC & Minecraft Xbox SMP be compatible?[/goto]
(02) [goto=2]How will we get texturepacks and mods?[/goto]
(03) [goto=3]How much will it cost?[/goto]
(04) [goto=4]When will it be released?[/goto]
(05) [goto=5]Will the xbox version have SMP?[/goto]
(06) [goto=6]Is this an Indie Game?[/goto]
(07) [goto=7]How will servers work?[/goto]
(08) [goto=8]How will we protect against griefers?[/goto]
(09) [goto=9]PC version is better! Using a Chatpad sucks![/goto]
(10) [goto=10]How would we transfer maps from PC to Xbox?[/goto]
(11) [goto=11]How will you kinect version work?[/goto]
(12) [goto=12]Split Screen?[/goto]
(13) [goto=13]Who is making Minecraft xbox version?[/goto]
(14) [goto=14]How will we get our skins on the Xbox?[/goto]
(15) [goto=15]Will I be able to buy the game with my unused giftcode?[/goto]
(16) [goto=16]Do I get this free/discount for being an alpha buyer?[/goto]
(17) [goto=17]When we start a world in multiplayer, will it be reset everytime we start a server, or can we select the saved map from a menu?[/goto]
(18) [goto=18]What version they will be releasing on Xbox?[/goto]
(19) [goto=19]Xbox avatars or Steves?[/goto]
(20) [goto=20]Will minecraft be for PS3 Also?[/goto]
(21) [goto=21]How will crafting work?[/goto]
(22) [goto=22]Will the xbox version also be bi-lingual?[/goto]
(23) [goto-23]If PC users and 360 users can connect to the same server, can I prevent 360 users from joining my server?[/goto]
(24) [goto-24]Will ______ item/mob be in the release?[/goto]
(25) [goto-25]Will I get an xbox achievement if I have _____ mod?[/goto]
(26) [goto-26]What are the Xbox achievements?[/goto]
(27) [goto-27]What are the Xbox awards?[/goto]
(28) [goto-28]Do I have to pay for future updates?[/goto]
(29) [goto-29]I'm unhappy because I cannot play splitscreen.[/goto]
(30) [goto-30]How do we change our skin?[/goto]
(31) [goto-31]Will the worlds ever be infinitely large?[/goto]
(32) [goto-32]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(33) [goto-33]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(34) [goto-34]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(35) [goto-35]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(36) [goto-36]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(37) [goto-37]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(38) [goto-38]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(39) [goto-39]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(40) [goto-40]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(41) [goto-41]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(42) [goto-42]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(43) [goto-43]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(44) [goto-44]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(45) [goto-45]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(46) [goto-46]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(47) [goto-47]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(48) [goto-48]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(49) [goto-49]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(50) [goto-50]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(51) [goto-51]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(52) [goto-52]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(53) [goto-53]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(54) [goto-54]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(55) [goto-55]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(56) [goto-56]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(57) [goto-57]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(58) [goto-58]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(59) [goto-59]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(60) [goto-60]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(61) [goto-61]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(62) [goto-62]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(63) [goto-63]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(64) [goto-64]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(65) [goto-65]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(66) [goto-66]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(67) [goto-67]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(68) [goto-68]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(69) [goto-69]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(70) [goto-70]**Pending Question**[/goto]
(01) Will minecraft PC and minecraft xbox SMP be compatible?
Xbox & PC SMP are not yet available.
(02) How will we get texture packs and mods?
Texture packs could be built in or download able.
There is also a possibility of being able to transfer packs with a flash drive/internet
Jeb is working on a Mod API.
(03) How much does the game cost?
1,600 MS-points (20 $)
(04) When was it released?
May 9th 2012.
(05) Will the xbox version have SMP?
4 Person Split-Screen, 8 person xbox-live multiplayer.
(06) Is this an Indie game?
This game will be in the XBLA (XboxLiveArcade) So it will not be an indie game.
Australia/Ireland/etc will have access to the game.
(07) How will servers work?
You can set your game to invite only and you can invite friends, or your friends can join your game randomly.
(08) How will we protect against griefers?
Invite people you trust. You can kick people by pressing SELECT/BACK.
(09) PC version is better! Using a Chatpad sucks!!
This isn't really a question, but
Xbox has a Microphone along with anyone who has a chatpad.
The only incompatibility will most likely be between Xbox and PC users talking. One with mic and other with keyboard.
(10) How would we transfer maps from PC to Xbox?
Maps are not yet available to transfer to the game.
(11) How will the kinect version work?
Kinect is not available currently.
(12) Split Screen?
The xbox version does indeed have split screen. 4 person singleplayer, and 8-person online-multiplayer.
(13) Who is making the Minecraft xbox version?
Notch is not, 4J studios will be making it.
(14) How will we get our skins on the Xbox?
Maybe in the future you'll go to minecraft.net and set up your Xbox Live name to your account, then when you open the game you'll get your skin? This feature is not currently available.
(15) Will I be able to buy the game with my unused giftcode?
No, giftcodes are for the pc version. The xbox version is not being made by mojang and you will not be able to enter a giftcode anywhere. You will use your xboxlive account and buy it with xboxlive points.
(16) Do I get this free/discount for being an alpha buyer?
(17) When we start a world in multiplayer, will it be reset everytime we start a server, or can we select the saved map from a menu?
When you select what world you want to play on, you can check wether you want it to be"online" and also if you want it to be "invite only".
(18) What version they will be releasing on Xbox?
(19) Xbox Avatars or Steves?
There are steves, Depending on how many people join is what skin they are assigned, in order.
Order: Plain-Steve, Tennis-Suit, Tuxedo...
(20) Will minecraft be for PS3 Also?
Minecraft is be an Xbox / PC / Pocket-Edition exclusive game.
Notch signed a deal with Micrososoft. Its Exclusive.
(21) How will crafting work?
(22) Will the xbox version also be bi-lingual?
Most likely, The language changing was created by jeb asking the community what the translations were to help him accurately translate the items names. It would be quite simple to change out the item name as it is just simple javascipt rather then reconstructing new blocks with new names. The name of the item is changed depending on which language you have selected.
(23) If PC users and 360 users can connect to the same server, can I prevent 360 users from joining my server?
With the minecraft-vanilla-server software, I doubt it. Just like servers cannot detect if a person is using Linux, Mac, or Windows. Same thing with Xbox. Though people will most likely make a plugin for Bukkit to block people, just like there are already plugins for bukkit to see if people are using mods on there client. Though nobody really has a reason to make a plugin to detect Linux, Mac, or Windows. There will probably be one to detect the xbox.
(24) Will _____ item/mob be in the release?
It will be when the game is updated the the version the item/mob was released in.
(25) Will I get an Xbox achievement if I have ____ mod?
No, you may get an ingame achievement, if the game allows mods, but you will not get an Xboxlive achievement for it. If a mod were to give you an xboxlive achievement the mod would be modding the xbox rather than modifying the game, which is not-allowed.
(26) What are the Xbox achievements?
Getting Wood - Punch a tree until the block of wood pops out.
Benchmarking - Craft a workbench with four blocks of wooden planks.
Cow Tipper - Harvest some leather
Taking Inventory - Open your inventory
The Lie - Bake a cake using wheat sugar, milk and eggs!
Bake Bread - Turn wheat into bread.
MOAR Tools - Construct one type of each tool.
Acquire Hardware - Smelt an iron ingot.
Monster Hunter - Attack and destroy a monster.
Getting an upgrade - Construct a better pickaxe.
Hot Topic - Construct a furnace out of eight cobblestone blocks.
Time to mine! - Use planks and sticks to make a pickaxe.
Time to farm! - Use planks and sticks to make a hoe.
Delicious fish - Catch and cook a fish!
On a rail - Travel by minecart to a point at least 500m in a single direction from where you started.
Time to strike! Use planks and sticks to make a sword.
When pigs fly - Use a saddle to ride a pig, then have the pig get hurt from the fall damage wall riding it.
Leader of The Pack - Befriend five wolves.
Dispense this - Construct a dispenser
Into the nether - Construct a nether portal.
(27) What are the Xbox awards?
The PorkChop Tshirt(1) - The classic Minecraft pork chop T-shirt
The PorkChop Tshirt(2) - The classic Minecraft pork chop T-shirt
A minecraft watch(1)- Play the game for 100 day to night cycles.
A minecraft watch(2)- Play the game for 100 day to night cycles.
The Creeper Cap - Kill a creeper with arrows.
(28) Do I have to pay for future updates?
Nope, Game updates are free.
(29) I'm unhappy because I cannot play split-screen
We updated our pre-sale notification to inform customers that an HD screen is required for the split-screen multiplayer feature on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. If a player does not have an HD screen and purchased this game prior to the notification update, they are eligible for a full refund through customer support.
(30) How do we change our skin?
You can change your skin via the main menu. There are currently two skin packs out that you can buy.
(31) Will the worlds ever be infinitely large?
Probably not, As the xbox has limited space, unless users have an option in the future to allow more harddrive space to minecraft storage.
(32) Pending Question
(33) Pending Question
(34) Pending Question
(35) Pending Question
(36) Pending Question
(37) Pending Question
(38) Pending Question
(39) Pending Question
(40) Pending Question
(41) Pending Question
(42) Pending Question
(43) Pending Question
(44) Pending Question
(45) Pending Question
(46) Pending Question
(47) Pending Question
(48) Pending Question
(49) Pending Question
(50) Pending Question
(51) Pending Question
(52) Pending Question
(53) Pending Question
(54) Pending Question
(55) Pending Question
(56) Pending Question
(57) Pending Question
(58) Pending Question
(59) Pending Question
(60) Pending Question
(61) Pending Question
(62) Pending Question
(63) Pending Question
(64) Pending Question
(65) Pending Question
(66) Pending Question
(67) Pending Question
(68) Pending Question
(69) Pending Question
(70) Pending Question
- To post a comment, please login.