Hey! Totally interested!
1) I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 (Mojang.com says May 15th, 2012) and my username is "Spankbottom"
2) I'm a 17 year old guy
3) I'm generally pretty good with redstone. But I love the feeling of a build coming out how you planned it to.
4) Yeah, I have. But it was when I first played, and didn't even know what I was doing.
5) I do, but I prefer Discord.
6) I can play a bunch. If I had to guess, 10-15 hours a week.
7) I do not. My build aren't stunning, so I never really take pictures haha
8) I've never been one to plan servers. As long as the server works, it's fine by me lol
9) I'm a high-school dropout, getting my GED, and working on building up my video production portfolio. I also am working on setting up a daily livestream on Twitch. Right now the only thing holding me back is I'm working on the graphics. That reminds me, I'm a graphic designer too