I change my java arguments from:
-Xmx4G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn512M
-Xmx2G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
and all of my issues disappeared! Thank you so much! I'm assuming it had something to do with the "-Xmn512M" part as I swear I used to be able to crank up the "-Xmx2G" value as much as I wanted in the past, but I just wont touch the values anymore until I've done some research.
The command problems must have also been related to this as I did have cheat mode enabled, but they have also gone into the realm of nonexistence. So thank you!