Quote from daviduf»Hey heard you are testing on ecosystems in the fossils and archaeology mod? can i have some more information i am interested
Quote from daviduf»Omg this is awesome! You are truly a genius. Do some herbivores travel in packs? Did you put trees in the enclosure, are there hills and lakes? Do raptors only attack when hungry? Have you put chickens in the enclosure so the Compsognathus can eat? Or do they eat Dodo's or bigger animals? Did you put in any other mods? How did you start and know this was the right combination? Did you put in prehistoric plants too? Do small Dino's travel with their parents? What Dinosaurs or animals will you be trying to put in next time?
I have tons and tons of other questions, you don't have to answer them all! I hope you continue this project for a long time
Quote from daviduf»1. How did you came up with the idea?
2. What specie is most successful?
3. In one of you're posts you said Dodo's can't breed, then what do the Compsognathus eat? Or they go extinct too?
4. How big is the enclosure?
5. What kind of plants do the Herbivores like to eat the most? (Or do they use feeders cause there still is no natural feeding mechanic? )
6. Are there any other extremely interesting " bugs" that make animals do that?
7. Do the Dino's lay eggs closely to other eggs or lay eggs every time on the same place?
This are all questions i can think of today
Quote from daviduf»Yes, that would be awesome! Thx
Quote from daviduf»Ok sure I have time