Welcome to Breadcraft! We are a friendly, comfortable, Java/Bedrock edition server with an Earth map, roleplay, and more. Usually, we get around 9 to 12 people on peak hours, and currently we are planning for a potential modded auxiliary server or more dimensions when we have the time. Our server has been around for over an year, has had over 581 unique players join, and has been very active for more than a few months.
Join us at breadcraft.me [1.15.2]. Our server offers:
- A fun and laid-back community- our rules include no griefing, stealing, or toxicity, with PVP only occurring with mutual consent from both sides. However, we offer a vast amount of freedom.
- An already well-developed player-base, partnering with several communities around the web.
- A simpler, less annoying experience than other servers- no block protection, currency, or Towny nonsense.
- An active and vibrant roleplay scene on the Earth map, and tons of cool projects being made every day!
- Cross-compatibility between Bedrock and Java clients! Connect to the server using the IP 220.127.116.11 and port 22462 on your phone or any other Bedrock device. Please note that this is very buggy and you are encouraged to report all issues that arise.
However, we do ask anyone interested in joining to please consider the following:
- Like I said, we are a laid-back community. While we do not tolerate anyone disrupting the experience with racism, transphobia, etc. we do ask you to recognize it's a block game, and it's fine for the players to use Creative and Worldedit to help build projects.
- We are a mature community. Please do not join if you are under the age of 14 or if you can't act and conduct yourself as an adult. If you are 12, we will probably know you are, even if you think you can convince us you are older.
- And finally, please have some common decency. Please read and follow the simple set of rules at spawn.