- Pro government party didn't managed to collect enough signatures to introduce state of emergency
- Dead bodies of Sergei Nigoyan and Michael Zhizdnevsky NSFW!
Attack on Automaidan
- List of kidnapped activists in attack on automaidan
- Aftermath Photo
Berkut threw a grenade in one of the automobiles.
- US embassy in Kyiv has been surrounded by hundreds of Titushkas. Photo
- Those Titushkas now angry, no one haven't paid them in the end . Says that all sponsors ran away, but they managed to capture Maxim(one of them). And they want to beat him.
- 5 protesters are dead
- 10 protesters are missing
- The first row of policemen(in black) just a students, they did nothing. "Berkut" which most protesters hate so much uses them as life shield.
- Dialogue, Russian, Ukrainian.
- Berkut throws molotovs in protesters, "Give me a grenade! There three of them", protesters use lasers and etc.
- People who came to support current president. Just women there. Those men looks like guard for them.
Police attacks journalists
The morning raid on 22.01.2014 (about 7-8 A.M. in Kyiv) /u/TarrinTheGreat
- Photos from Kiev.
- Report from Kiev, 22.01.14 Photo, Text, Russian original, Google translate
- Police uses snipers Photo, Text, Russian
- Maidan Nezalezhnosti. Photo
- Protesters reinforcing barricades. Photos: 1 , 2
- Berkut uses molotov's cocktail Picture
- Press under aim 1 , 2
- Dead body of victim, which being shot by sniper NSFW, Picture
- One of missed protesters found dead Text, Photo, Russian
The chronicles of catapult
- Photos of attempt to make a catapult Photo, Text, Russian
- The catapult is finished and operational @chaos92287 Video, LiveLeak, English
- Catapult is down Text, Russian
- UkraineStream.TV You can watch all the feeds here Live streams /u/GustovvGlute
- Live stream
- Live stream
- UStream Live stream
- The chronicles of disorders on Hrushevskyi st. Photo, Text, Russian
- Espreso.TV Text, Ukrainian.
- Ukrainian protests news as its being released Reddit, ENGLISH
Some of these streams are blocked in Germany. Please, use one of this services:
- The "Berkut " - is the system of special units of the Ukrainian militia (police) within the Ministry of Internal Affairs. They have blue uniforms. Motto: "Security of the people — is the biggest law".
- Titushky is a widely-used term in Ukrainian mass media and by the general public for street hooligans who are suspected to be sponsored by the government.