Just stumbled upon this. Looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out
Aaaand, boom. Gonna post this here and on the Railcraft forums Everything loaded up fine, but it crashes on world create.
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 8 months, and 17 days
Last active Sat, Mar, 30 2019 00:19:49
- 0 Followers
- 161 Total Posts
- 9 Thanks
Oct 27, 2013Canucks22 posted a message on The Seasons Mod - Minecraft 1.7.10 & 1.8.9, release version '3.0-alpha2' (updated 19th of July, 2017)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 25, 2013Canucks22 posted a message on Zedercraft HD Texturepack [128x-256x] [1.13] (also available for Windows 10 Version)The fall update is really genius, haven't seen anything like itPosted in: Resource Packs
Keep up the good work!
Oct 7, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from zakhad
Ok Azanor - am i the first one to find your super secret OMFG WTF IS THIS ISLAND? that spans about 1k to 500 blocks in the middle of the ocean perfectly circular and has about 20-30 obsidian alter's?
Just found it... There has to be something amazing about it. Like something really hidden and really cool you can do here.
Oct 7, 2013Canucks22 posted a message on [1.7.3] Realistic Time (ModLoader) - Updated [working beds! - day/night toggle]Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from CheriCam777
Also, for added kicks, DYABLE BEDS. PLEASE, WE NEED THESE. AS A VANILLA THING, OR A MOD, GIVE ME IT FOR MY 1.6.4.
Click here. You owe me :]
Oct 6, 2013Canucks22 posted a message on [Forge] Father Toast's Mods (Special Mobs, Mob Properties, and More!)Is this just a lack of 1.6.4 compatibility? or am I doing something wrong here :\Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 4, 2013Canucks22 posted a message on [1.6.2] [Tweak] The Saturation Mod - Updated [v1.2] 1000+ DownloadsCouldn't you just update it with forge? Forge has a built in modloader, that keeps compatibility with the other one [the old one]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Just a thought!
Sep 29, 2013Canucks22 posted a message on [1.6.2/1.6.4] [WIP] Killer Minecarts - v0.0.2 (Localized!)Looks awesome man, nice job!Posted in: WIP Mods
Sep 29, 2013Why is tmi even being mentioned anymore.. People are still actually using it over nei in this day and age?Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Anyway, people, seriously: try them out before yelling at the developers to update. Just drop the 162 version in the mods folder, and launch your 164 version of mc. If it works, congrats. If it crashes, oh well - you need to wait for an update (remove it from your mods folder and twiddle your thumbs until it comes out).
Sep 29, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from MokahTGS
A couple suggestions in case iChun is reading this for ideas:
In the config file:
- Allow the adding of custom creatures to the power list. I don't know about custom stuff, but duplicating powers that are already in the mod would make sense. If I kill a bee from Mo Creatures, I should be able to fly just like a bat. Same goes for underwater powers for killing a shark or dolphin.
- Make Morphing cost something. A lvl of exp maybe? I love the concept, I just think it could be made much more balanced with some sort of cost.
- Add morph list limits (already suggested)
- Make acquiring forms a toggle, so I can choose what forms I want.
- The first one is already a (beta) feature.
- It isn't finished yet (hence the message that gets printed to chat everytime you log-in with the mod). The level cost is interesting, but I don't think it's the ability to switch between forms/morphs that is overpowered; it's the newly added and yet-to-be-balanced abilities that make it seem OP. What you look like aesthetically isn't that important, it's the powers you have while that morph is active.
- You can delete morphs you don't want [with the delete key]
- You can delete morphs you don't want after you get them [with the delete key]
And I think that covers it, everything you requested is already implemented or being worked on! :]
Sep 29, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from awesome1072
This mod is really cool. But you cant go to bed while in morph.
And the blaze should fly and the mobs one block should fit in one block places.
Actually, both of those are possible in the new release. There's a config option for the sleeping, and I was just yesterday messing around in a 1v1 mine tunnel as a chicken.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.