- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 3 months, and 12 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 25 2021 05:38:46
- 0 Followers
- 306 Total Posts
- 25 Thanks
May 8, 2014I don't think this should have been removed.Posted in: Resource Packs
Waaaaay back, people were protesting against any block that wasn't a cube or rectangular prism, such as stairs. Yet Mojang added them anyway and nowadays nobody's complaining about it.
Following that came the rise of HD texturepacks. Instead of limiting what people could use, they added support for packs higher than 16x16.
When it comes down to it Minecraft is what people make it. Creativity is what keeps people coming back.
I still avidly use a 16x16 texturepack, and I'm not a real fan of anything higher. I personally don't believe it fits in well with the playstyle, but that doesn't mean I think they should be disabled. Same goes for this feature; I don't think I would use this for anything other than testing it out, especially not actual gameplay, but there still may be some who want it that way. Sure, I agree it doesn't fit in with what they originally intended, but that's merely an opinion, and as long as it's not forced upon anyone, I don't see why they don't keep the availability of it.
Apr 10, 2014Behold the Lava Ocean!Posted in: Seeds
This hasn't stopped the villagers move in and make a life here. Dense villages span across the vast oceans offering food and tradable items. Blacksmith houses contain chests with unobtainable items such as diamonds. There are also rare Desert Temples which contain other goodies for those with the aptitude to climb the high tower they were created upon.
I thought this would make an interesting survival experience or a lets play or something along those lines, possibly if given a certain set of items at the beginning to add more variety to it. Villages do not naturally spawn on top of anything but sand (for desert villages, grass for others), so normally if a regular superflat world was made with just lava, there would be no villages. This works by setting the biome to desert with one layer of sand underneath 3 lava layers. The sand falls away and leaves the sandstone roads and houses floating over the open lava ocean.
For this reason, this means when you first load it up, expect a lot of lag until all the sand around you has fallen. it is recommended that you create this world with Creative turned on until the sand has settled; to avoid spawning in the lava. Either that or try out your luck with different seeds until you find a place on a village house or pathway. With a decent computer it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.
Anyway, copy and the following into your superflat preset code box, and enjoy!
And I know, it's not exactly a seed as such, so sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see a section devoted to such a thing anywhere else. If there isn't a place for posts similar to this, then the whole section should be updated to include flatland preset codes, I'm sure that a few of you have some cool ones too
Oct 1, 2012Camt posted a message on 12 votes Prepaid Minecraft Gift Cards Now Available!That is very cool. Hopefully they get released in other countries too!Posted in: Minecraft News
Feb 4, 2012Cool mod :]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Could you make it so certain items float and certain items sink? because it would make more sense if leaves and most items floated whereas harder stuff like stone and obsidian still sunk.
+1 for awesomeness either way.
Jan 15, 2012Camt posted a message on [1.0.0] AETHER - V1.04_01 Launch Bug Fixed - BUG FIXES - Crystal Trees, Enchanted Grass, White Apples!Props for updating to 1.0, but, if you don't mind me asking, why did you make an entirely new thread for it?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dec 31, 2011Uhh, bit dull, poor sound, poor graphics; the guy barely got hurt.Posted in: Minecraft News
I want to hear more info on a minecraft update rather than stuff like this >_>
The only reason this got in here is because it was made by someone in the Curse Network. Don't deny it.
- To post a comment, please login.
Jan 5, 2011TehKrush posted a message on [<=1.6.2] TehKrush's Mod Archive - Timber!, PlasticCraft, HiddenDoors, SquirrelsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
TehKrush no longer maintains these mods.
Timber! - Last updated for Minecraft 1.6.2 (July 2013), download here: https://archive.org/details/timber-1.6.2
PlasticCraft - Last updated for Minecraft 1.1 (Jan 2012), download here (incl multiplayer!): https://archive.org/details/plasticcraftv3.0.2
HiddenDoors - Last updated by bspkrs for Minecraft 1.5.1 (Mar 2013): bspkr's HiddenDoors thread
Squirrels - RIP, I lost my backup for this, please message me if you have it and I will link it here!
Other mods I made: Mimic Chests (part of "Evil Minecraft"), Terraria-inspired Corruption, MoreFlowers. Helper mods: PortableWorkbench, TorchesAnywhere, CompressedRedstone, GemblockFix.
There is a much more up to date Timber mod by pizzaatime found here (2020): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/pizzaatimes-timber-mod
Anybody is free to update any of my mods or use any assets or code from them. I no longer have the sources for all of them though so you will need to use a decompiler. Good luck!
Oct 27, 2014MamiyaOtaru posted a message on VoxelMap [1.16.1 to 1.7.10] - a minimap and worldmapPosted in: Minecraft Mods
If you would like updates to continue, please offer me some support: https://www.patreon.com/MamiyaOtaru
Minimap that also has a scrollable, zoomable world map (access with hotkey 'm'). Click and drag with the mouse, mousewheel to zoom. Right click to manage waypoints and stuff. View the entire single player world, or anywhere you have already visited in a multiplayer world (might be a bit funky with multiverse servers).
download here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/voxelmap/files
1.14-1.16 requires Fabric. Get the launcher installer here: https://fabricmc.net/use/ and get the api here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/fabric/files
NEW: Forge version for 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2 and 1.16.1. Installs like any Forge mod. Somewhat experimental. Missing a tiny feature or two.
1.13 requires Rift. Get it here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/rift
1.13.2 requires Chocohead's Rift release for 1.13.2. Get it here: https://jitpack.io/com/github/Chocohead/Rift/jitpack-d6893ec777-1/Rift-jitpack-d6893ec777-1.jar
1.12.2 and below require Liteloader. Get it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1290155-liteloader-for-minecraft-1-7-10 Make sure you get a version that goes with your version of Minecraft.
To install on 1.14+
- Install Fabric
- put the fabric-api jar in your mods folder
- put the voxelmap jar file in your minecraft /mods folder
- launch minecraft with the Fabric profile
To install on 1.13
- install Rift.
- put the voxelmap riftmod .jar file in your minecraft /mods folder
- launch Minecraft with the Rift profile
To install on 1.12.2 and below:
- install Liteloader. Follow the instructions in its thread.
- put the voxelmap .litemod file in your minecraft /mods folder
- launch Minecraft with the liteloader profile
Supported languages shown in green on the map image (or red, if that language is a bit out of date). Feel free to submit new (or updated) .lang files here
update log:1.10.6 (and 1.9.26 for MC 1.12 - 1.15)
- config file moved to /config folder. Cache and waypoint data moved out of /mods to /voxelmap folder
- fix for world map data not saving on exit
- support for 512x resource packs (assuming Minecraft itself can handle them)
- fix for entities in minecarts/boats or on non living entities being rendered too high
- world map cache memory usage reduced ~25%
- VoxelMap can now handle more than 65536 unique blockstates (basically unlimited)
- fix bug causing duplicates of waypoints
- fix for donkey, mule, and zombie/skeleton horse icons
- Forge release for 1.16.1
- Can use non-roman characters in waypoint names. (fix to ensure waypoints file is stored with unicode encoding)
- fix for icons for unknown mobs with non standard models (seems to also fix some icons showing as black squares)
- fix player names on the minimap with high definition resource packs
- initial release for 1.16
- Redone much of the icon system to better reflect the shape of mobs. Mobs that use a second layer aren't necessarily all simple rectangles now
- various things to get ready for 1.16, like being able to have multiple dimensions with the same dimension type
- big UI refactor
- radar icons no longer occasionally flash when new ones are loaded
- fixed possible miscoloration of some radar icons
- blocks with custom models worn on heads are more accurate
- on the map, sky color shows now (instead of being black all the time)
- upper slabs and staircases etc correctly show up as non transparent blocks on minimap
- Sheep colors (all of them *cough jeb_*)
- Smoother minimap motion when player is moving at high speed (lerping all the things)
- fix for squaremap transparency stencil not working correctly with minimap rotation on (primarily of use to resource pack authors)
- fix for radar being unable to be turned back on after turning it off (1.12)
- updated packed mixin library (1.12)
- minimize lighting glitches on the world map when teleporting etc.
- villager icons show different villagers again
- horse icons show patterns again (and armor) (1.16)
- radar icons crisper (1.16)
- made compatible with MCPatcher style colormaps in grid layout (fixes yet another some-blocks-turn-grey bug)
- initial upload for 1.16 snapshot (fabric version)
- initial upload for 1.15.2 (forge version)
- fix for grass turning grey on the map when user encounters snow
- fix for mob heads as helmets not showing on the radar
- fix NESW directions text being partially occluded by the minimap
- fix biome names not showing on the fullscreen map
- 1.9.13 apparently was just getting this working on Minecraft 1.15 final dunno
- Fix for rare issue where a block (most commonly grass, sand, snow) would show as the wrong color until restarting Minecraft
- Much more efficient and safe loading of areas that had been previously explored, but not recorded by VoxelMap (Singleplayer only - loading the info from Minecraft's save format)
- (Forge) Fix for movement keys on the world map being unresponsive
- fix for crash when around PigZombies in 1.14.3
- worldmap loads uncached (by VoxelMap) areas from local storage again (SP only)
- can now edit world names in the multiworld screen again
- fixed option sliders not letting go of mouse if it is released when not above the slider
- fix possible crash when looking directly at a waypoint immediately on spawning
- brought back filtering (blur) option (off by default)
- fix bug that prevented connecting to Forge servers (Forge versions 1.13.2+)
- minimap size settings greater than 'Large' now restored on restart
- updated Japanese translation (1.13.2+)
- fixed the unicode language files
- Worldmap less likely to store data for incompletely loaded chunks
- Worldmap more responsive to settings changes
- Fix for redstone losing color in non-live sections of the worldmap
- updated Chinese translation
- fix bug where farmland and paths weren't registering for the opacity based heightmap. This allows wheat, carrots, etc. to show on the map again. Huge thanks to Barteks2x
- fixed being unable to save waypoints in the end
- fix for importing old waypoints from the nether and the end
- Much better at picking up surrounding chunks for the world map (on par with pre-1.14 releases)
- More robust world matcher for multiverse servers
- Ensure world map data saves successfully when the client is closed without first leaving a world/server
- fix bug loading some optifine color properties
- fix opengl error spam when minecraft window is minimized
- fix minimap being black on some hardware (eg macbooks)
- fix crash on rapidly disconnecting from a server after connecting
- allow mobs with spaces in the name to be disabled in the radar's mob list screen
- move map down farther to make room for second line status icons. Also don't move map for status effects that don't show an icon
- partial fix for mapping in The End
- extra size options for the minimap
- Fix for nether in the world map showing junk and not correctly showing solid areas
- Let player specify the name of a realms server for waypoint and map storage
- much better handling of LAN servers
- fixed welcome message being unreadable
- made possible to enter world seed again
- fixed player icons in the player select screen
- don't draw empty chunks onto the world map
- fixed tab ordering of all UI elements
- added color for bamboo biome on biome overlay
- initial release for 1.14, 1.14.1 and 1.14.2
- removed blurriness from minimap and world map (will backport this to 1.13 and 1.12 probably)
- initial release for 1.13.2
- fix for not being able to enter new world names in multiworld selections creen
- new rotating square map option (like xaero's)
- new optional simpler radar mode (like journey map's)
- fix for grass appearing grey on the map with optifine installed
- fix regression with world map using too much memory (compression had been off)
- fix bug preventing icons from refreshing with new resourcepacks (or when toggling outlines)
- more accurate stray and drowned icons in the event of hat layers
- fix for movement keys being set back to default when opening the world map
- ready for update aquatic!
- all new mobs added. Tropical fish icons reflect their full diversity
- now shows underwater plants and transparent blocks
- some biome colors tweaked so you can see the border between them when the biome overlay is enabled
- added optional keybind for toggling in-game waypoints
- turning off coordinate display on the minimap also turns it off on the worldmap
- red lines when grid view is on now reflect Minecraft regions (instead of quarter regions)
- fixed voxelmap menus to work with touchscreen (and touchpad)
- fixed CTM overlay methods sometimes making blocks appear black on the map
- redid CTM support to handle new numberless specifications using block and tile names, and descriptive metadata
- fix for randomobs with newer versions of optifine
- fixed up icons for aether legacy and aether 2
- sky color (on the map) fix when betweenlands is running
- new generic hostile/neutral/tamed icons for when a custom icon can't be built (replaces the colored squares with ? marks)
- released for 1.12.2
- fix so mob icons rotate smoothly when player is in a turning boat
- updated Chinese translations (traditional and simplified) by oldmiow
- initial release for 1.12.1
- new Minecraft themed waypoint icons (temple, pickaxe, wheat, etc)
- /ztp waypointName command works in multiplayer too now (requires /tp or /tppos permission)
- block key stored with persistent world map data, preparation for Minecraft 1.13 (1.8 and up)
- 1.9 and up fix for optifine CTM method overlay, could cause blocks to appear black on map (Sphax BDCraft for example)
- 1.10 and up fixed polar bear icon
- 1.11.2 and up re-added some Twilight Forest icons now that mod is resurrected
- 1.12 fixed parrot icon
- 1.12 added Illusioner icon
- Fix for possible periodic flash with the radar turned on (when failing to create mob icon). Prevented flash; also won't continue to try to make that mob's icon
- Map can use custom icons (in resource pack etc) for built-in mobs too now
- initial release for 1.12
- fixed nether waypoint icons on the worldmap
- trimmed llama icon (1.11+)
- fixed possible crash with Minecraft-Flux (1.11.2)
- fix for guardian elders (1.11+)
- fix for players or mobs wearing plain Steve skull (crash fix for 1.8.9 and below, just visual otherwise)
- screens with filters (waypoints, mob select and player select) start with those filters focused. IE you can open the waypoint list and start typing
- support for a lower res background map that shows the whole server (not just areas players have explored) if it is included in a server resource pack (or elsewhere)
- new keybind: toggle in-game waypoints on/off (unbound by default)
- slime chunks (and option to enter server's seed, if you know it. Otherwise SP only)
- click coordinates in worldmap to enter your own, the worldmap will jump to them
- waypoint view distance affects minimap as well as in game
- spectators can see other spectators on the minimap
- minimap hides with f3
- when in the top right corner the minimap moves out of the way of potion effect icons (doesn't apply to 1.8.9 and below)
- fixed world map zoom not centering on cursor on really HD displays
- initial release for 1.11.2
- 1.11 and up get new old north functionality: toggling Old North on ( for those old alpha/beta maps) actually moves the sun/moon to their original location as well as rotating the map 90 degrees
- fix for hand rendering transparent if in-game waypoints are set to beacon only (fix needed for 1.9.0 and up only)
- fix for freeze in the world map with biome overlay and old north on
- fix unreadable coordinate text for users with unicode font on smaller window sizes
- fix for multiworld automatic world matcher breaking if too many areas went from water to dry
- radar correctly shows blocks on head that have a different model as an item than as a block (1.8 and up)
- artifacts around radar icons after changing resource packs
- tooltip showing when it shouldn't on the player selection screen (for sending waypoints)
- wearing player heads shows correctly on radar
- fix shulker icon
- fix vex icon
- fix for possible corruption around the edges of icons when switching texture packs
- players wearing other players skulls now show the other player's face on the minimap (instead of steve)
- slightly better handling of multiworld recognition for skyworlds
- fix for tooltips displaying when they shouldn't on the player selection (for waypoint sharing) screen
- this version released for Minecraft 1.11 too
- initial release for 1.10.0
- can toggle map off with map menu key (like the inventory screen). Also fixes bug where pressing map menu key while map was open would cause it to open again immediately when it closed
- zooming map with mousewheel doesn't scroll through inventory slots (1.7 and 1.8)
- fix broken waypoint loading (losing capitalization from names, custom icons reverting to default)
- fix broken automatic multiworld detection
- 1.9+ only hotfix: fix to allow world map panning with movement keys when Forge is installed
- fix waypoint share to allow names with unicode and punctuation
- fix crash in worldmap when movement/sprint keys were bound to unicode chars
- fix for possible crash with resourcepacks with enormous font images
- show in world icon for disabled waypoint if it is highlighted
- shared waypoint tooltip translated
- greatly reduce chance of a rare ConcurrentModificationException crash (and eliminated entirely in 1.9+)
- fixed display of helmets added by Forge mods (1.8+)
- fix color reading with optifine shaders enabled
- fix for showing flowing water from Streams mod
- better handling of liquid in general - fix possible purple water bug - (1.9+)
- LMM Mod support, possibly
- mipmapped 0.25 zoom level on minimap, much better looking (1.8+)
- better CTM parsing (1.8+)
- CTM fix for some blocks not loading (1.9+)
- fix for resource packs with really HD fonts not showing player names on minimap (now in versions below 1.9.4 as well)
- filter added to mob show/hide selection screen (now in versions below 1.9.4 as well)
- better occlusion of distant in-game waypoints by far away terrain (now in versions below 1.9.4 as well)
- initial release for Minecraft 1.9.4. Some changes that will also make their way into VoxelMap for older versions of Minecraft eventually
- fix for resource packs with really HD fonts not showing player names on minimap
- filter added to mob show/hide selection screen
- better occlusion of distant in-game waypoints by far away terrain
- fix zombie villager icon
- fix optifine randomobs support
- bugfix: couldn't mouseover waypoints in the nether
- added hotkey to go straight to the waypoint menu
- in-game waypoint signs changed from name+distance to icon (name+distance shown on mouseover)
- highlighted waypoint/coordinate shows up in-game
- fix crash when right clicking on unloaded region in the world map
- better handling for barrier blocks (1.8 and 1.9)
- better handling of waypoint transparency, especially with water (1.9)
- added ability to share waypoints and coordinates with other users of VoxelMap and JourneyMap. Right click on world map, or from the waypoints list
- Polished the highlight waypoint interface (more obvious how to remove highlights)
- bugfix: prevent crash when a player wears an enderdragon head (1.9)
- search for waypoints on the waypoints screen (like creative inventory search)
- highlight specific waypoint or spot on the world map (can make a waypoint easier to find if there are hundreds)
- 1.9 only hotfix: fix for liquids showing as purple with Forge running
- 1.9 only hotfix: fix for junk characters in chat wherever a color code was used
- initial release for 1.9
- switch from using transformers to mixins (safer)
- Fix being unable to hide/show waypoints or mob types by clicking on the eyeball icon in the list view
- re-add a bunch of icons and icon hints for mobs from various mods
- initial release for 1.8.9. get Liteloader for 1.8.9 here: http://jenkins.liteloader.com/view/1.8.9/job/LiteLoaderInstaller 1.8.9/
- for 1.7.10: don't allow unicode characters on the controls configuration screen (like Minecraft itself), preventing a crash when attempting to save invalid (for 1.7.10) characters
- for 1.8: fix so unicode characters chosen as inputs in the controls screen are successfully saved and restored
- fix for mooshroom and spider jockey icons
- less likely to hit out of memory errors
- 1.8 only hotfix: fix for mods' mob icons and icons for blocks worn on player/mob heads being broken with shaders mod installed
- allow voxelmap keys to be bound to mouse buttons (and have them remembered on next load)
- fix for crash when cached data has a no longer valid biomeID
- biome labels on the world map (calculated, and displayed, only after visible regions finish loading)
- the end dimension persistent map can now show structures above y level 90
- regions created with invalid metadata (from before 1.8) will now load in the persistent map in 1.8
- setting worldmap max zoom to 32x remembered for next session (previously reset to 16x)
- uses less direct buffer memory, fix for an occasional crash on initialization (for users whose direct buffer memory was all used)
- fix for rare crash on initialization in the font renderer (NPE)
- slight reduction in memory and storage space for underground dimensions (10 percent-ish)
- fix for invalid coordinate values causing a crash in the new/edit waypoint screen ("done" button greys out as intended with invalid values)
- fix so the map doesn't stop updating when the player is above the build limit (1.8)
- can edit and delete world names for multiworld servers (instead of just choosing one or adding a new one)
- world map: right click works with touchscreens
- world map: underground transparent blocks and liquids don't become invisible if unlit - affected nether-like dimensions
- world map: remove spurious biome tinting for spruce and birch leaves (1.8)
- world map: fix for possible null pointer exception in world selection screen
- world map: mipmapping so zooming extra far out looks better
- radar: helmets with custom models not drawn too large
- radar: more than one icon for mobs from mods and more than one block-as-helmet icon can be created per tick (AMD/Intel), or can be made at all (nVidia) (1.8)
- fix for crash when clicking very right or very bottom of color selector
- fix for crash when running in 1.7.10 after running in 1.8 and having a zoom level unsupported by 1.7.10 (1.7)
- automatically detect multiworld server (without the user manually specifying that it is one, though that's still possible) when switching between two worlds with the same dimension
- multiworld button will flash when attention is needed (multiworld server with the current world as yet unrecognized)
- best effort fix for player icon on worldmap not reflecting player's skin occasionally on first open, or showing as a white square for some players
- more consistent at showing newly explored areas on next opening of the worldmap
- don't save bad data (fix possible corruption of saved map region data)
- possible fix for padding error on in game waypoint text display (1.7)
- show server name instead of address on world map screen (fix for streamers)
- don't freak out when player presses map key while holding a movement key (that would formerly attempt to display an area very far away that was most likely blank, and possibly crash)
- old north setting now applies to world map as well
- old north setting remembered per world, defaults to off (for all those old pre-beta worlds before notch changed the direction of the sun. Set it once for them and it will be remembered)
- partial fix for switching into cavemode when riding a minecart on a slope (1.8). You can sometimes see the sky dim near the horizon when you are riding a cart. This is because Minecraft thinks you are underground; it's a Minecraft bug
- correctly display blocks worn on head when the blocks use a custom .json model (1.8) - see http://chattypics.com/files/blockModelsOnHead_iyt35w8cqx.jpg
- greatly reduce the chance of a ConcurrentModificationError when encountering a resource pack that has a badly formed .mcmeta file for a texture, ie successfully fail and don't keep trying (1.8)
- fix so worldmap is able to determine correct multiworld when first re-joining a server (1.7)
- improved multiworld support. VoxelMap now automatically recognizes previously visited (and labeled) worlds, as long as they haven't changed too much. If the user has stated that a server is multiworld, and a world is not recognized (either the first visit, or it has changed a lot) a message in chat will state that it is an unknown world, and remind the player to manually select the world in the multiworld screen
- manually select which world you are in on multiworld servers that don't communicate with the client via world_info/journeymapServer/voxelPlayer plugins. Credit to cubic72 for the selection screen
- configurable zoom levels. zoom out 4 times as far as before, if your memory can handle it
- configurable in memory region cache size. again, if memory can handle it, increasing the size of the cache makes regions less likely to unload (to reload later) as you pan around
- now cache map data on disk for singleplayer worlds too instead of creating from scratch every time from the anvil files (mostly because loading from the voxelmap disk cache is twice as fast)
- fix for crash when opening the worldmap with coloredLights mod installed
- performance improvement: empty regions do not count towards the region pool size. Loading an empty region will never cause a non-empty region to unload (saving having to possibly re-load it later). Empty regions also use no memory now
- teleport in Nether works much better. Tp will go to the surface the world map knows about. If no surface at that X/Z, will check above and below to find one (everywhere for SP, loaded chunks for MP). If none found, TP not allowed so you don't end up inside a wall
- player icons reflect whether the player has his hat layer turned off
- waypoint icons in icon selector sorted alphabetically
- loaded regions use much less memory, which means, for the same usage, you can now
- zoom out twice as far on the world map
- world map loads much faster. If you scroll faster than it can load, it skips to your current location instead of making you wait for everything to catch up. Regions that have gone off the screen before they could render because you scrolled so fast are now removed from the queue
- keyboard controls for the world map. up/right/left/down to pan, crouch/jump to zoom in/out. hold sprint key to pan faster
- bugfix for zombie villager and spider jockey helmets rendering too large
- add support for CustomNPCs mod
- player icon on worldmap now works when radar is turned off
- small scale skull icon fixed
- keep openGL stack consistent when attempt to automatically create an icon for an unknown mob type fails
- add support for Colored Lights mod
- custom mob icons can be created with a text .properties file, allowing them to use the current resource pack (and saving space over .png custom icons)
- fix for teleport to waypoint sometimes trying to teleport to the coordinates of a waypoint in a different dimension
- fixes for compatibility with shaders mod (roundmap stenciling, blurred text on worldmap UI)
- more consistent getting the name from multiverse servers with the requisite plugins
- zooming in world map much more consistent with low framerates
- handle resource packs included with saves
- handle launchers that connect the client directly to a server
- handle resource pack waypoint icons with different sizes
- waypoints created with a now missing image will show as the default instead of not at all
- lot of CTM and custom color map fixes, which improve support for some complex resource packs that rely on MCPatcher or Optifine
- configurable waypoint icons. Add your own! Either put in the .litemod file with the rest, or create a resource pack with new icons like /assets/voxelmap/images/waypoints/waypointNAME.png
- Internally, using sprite sheets now instead of individual small images. The speed boost is actually rather minimal but it is there, particularly on busy servers with a ton of players and their names being rendered.
- Also persistent map backported to 1.7.10
Apr 18, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
** Disclaimer: CurseForge.com and forgecdn.net are the current official locations to obtain this mod. Files obtained elsewhere were uploaded without permission from iPixeli. It is possible that files and mod packs obtained from other locations or means are not genuine and have been altered or tampered with. **
About - This mod has been around since April of 2011!
This mod adds player ages and genders that have their own hurt sounds, models and textures. Zombies also have genders and textures based on the zombie's age and gender combination. Use this on your server to synchronize all the settings for each player across all connected clients!
Player Genders - Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
Player Genders - Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture and have their own hurt sound.
Player Genders - Other:
Can be used as more gender-less or non-binary option. Like other
genders, this has a default texture unique to this option. Players can
choose their model.
Player Ages - Children: Are smaller, have their own default texture based on gender and age, and have a higher pitched hurt sound.
Player Textures: When player doesn't have a set skin, a default texture is used. Textures are based on the age and gender combination.
Zombie Genders: There are occasional female zombies.
Zombie Textures: Textures are based on the zombie's age and gender combination.
Gender uses core modding to directly modify Minecraft code before the game runs
Download from CurseForge: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/gender
** Disclaimer: CurseForge.com and forgecdn.net are the current official locations to obtain this mod. Files obtained elsewhere were uploaded without permission from iPixeli. It is possible that files and mod packs obtained from other locations or means are not genuine and have been altered or tampered with. **
1) Install MinecraftForge
2) Put a the .jar file into the mods folder (see locations below).
3) If you have a .zip file, extract file into the mods folder
Minecraft Folder Locations:
• Windows: /AppData/Roaming/.minecraft
• Mac: Home -> Library -> Application Support -> Minecraft
• Linux: ~/.minecraft
How to use: Press G for the mod main menu
How to set Hotkey: While in game, press Esc, Click Options, Click Controls
• Can I use this mod in a video?
Yes. Please link back to this page: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/gender/
• Can I put this mod in a ModPack?
Yes. Please see the README file included inside the download file.
• Can I host the mod file on my website / server / online so others can download it?
• Will other users of the mod see the mod features even though the server does not have it installed?
In order to see the effects this mod adds, you only need the client installed. When installed on a server, profile settings of all clients will be send to connected players.
• Does this mod require special skins?
The skin you set on your Minecraft Profile is not removed by this mod. If a user has a skin, their skin will show. If a user does not have a skin or the skin cannot be loaded, the default player textures will show based on the player's age and gender.
• Where did you get the idea for this mod?
This is the original mod that adds females/genders children/age into Minecraft. I originally created this mod because I was annoyed at being a male caveman back in April of 2011. You can find more information here.
Since that's a thing people ask
• How can I contact you?
(CurseForge) Private Message
Help & Troubleshooting
• I don't see the model or texture changes
Another mod you have installed may conflict with Gender's core modding. This should not happen. Gender uses core modding to inject it's hooks into Mojang code before Minecraft starts. If another mod has replaced or removed specific things in the code, there may be issues. Should this occur, it's likely that Gender isn't the only incompatibility that the other mod has. All modders should use it sparingly and inject code instead of replace code to maintain mod compatibility.
• Helpful Info
Please press 'G' (default key) to open the Gender menu. Then click on the button that looks like a book with a question mark. This will bring you to a screen that has information helpful for troubleshooting. When sending me a message, you may also want to list the other mods you have installed as one of them could be causing the problem.
• Report Issue:
(CurseForge) Private Message or (CurseForge) Issue Tracker
Information for Texture Pack & Mod Pack Creators
Mod Files Directory:
jjw123FTB (twitter.com) - the only one with my permission to continue this mod should I ever stop
Proloe (minecraftforum.net) - for the female adult texture
WednesdayLaw (minecraftforum.net) - for the female sound file
thecheeseman (freesound.org) - for the male sound file
The MCP team (modcoderpack.com) - for the Minecraft Coder Pack
The Minecraft Forge team (minecraftforge.net) - for Minecraft Forge
Nov 17, 2010DrZhark posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
Mo'Creatures is now open source! You can access the source code at https://github.com/DrZhark/mocreaturesdev
You're welcome to add this mod to your modpack. No need to ask for permission
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: Yes you can. No need to ask permission. Just go ahead!
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Dec 6, 2010simo_415 posted a message on Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]Posted in: Minecraft ModsSingle Player Commands (SPC)Version 4.9 for Minecraft 1.6.2
If you're looking for a server, or need to contact me, currently the best place is through this PvP survival server: pvp.darkmines.net.
Download Automated Installation [COMING SOON]
for a video tutorial on how to use the installer
Download Manual Installation [Preferred] - 
NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK HERE
Item and Block codes
For Minecraft 1.6.2 - Download Here
Big thanks to q3hardcore for many of the new features
/killall and /butcher now work
Compatability with Mod Loader, PlayerAPI and Forge
The current SPC installer is broken, a new one is being worked on which will be out in a few weeks (hopefully)
New installation instructions, below.
Many other things
How to install (Minecraft 1.6.2)
1. Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
2. Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
3. Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
4. Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
5. Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
6. Close the jar file
7. Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
8. Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
9. Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
10. Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: "id": "1.6.2") change it to the same name as the directory (eg: "id": "1.6.2.mods")
11. Save and close the json file.
12. Start up the Minecraft launcher
13. Create a new profile
14. Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
15. Select the rest of your settings.
16. Launch the game.
Note: Using a 3rd party launcher such as Magic Launcher may save you a lot of time in managing mods.
Code is open source at: https://github.com/simo415/spc
For more information on commands use /help in game or visit http://youtube.com/user/spcmod
Periodically I will put up a picture and video which I think are good representations as to what Single Player Commands is capable of. If you would like to get your picture or video featured here please send me a link (via PM or post) and if I like them they will get featured.
Note: Videos should focus on SPC and can be any length (preferably at least 30 seconds)
Stuck on a command, confused or just looking for something new? Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/spcmod for a simple demo of most of the commands this mod provides.
To bring up the command "console" type 'T' then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list:
ADMIN: Due to the number of youtube links here, this content has been removed.
For a list of WorldEdit commands please visit the WorldEdit wiki page: http://wiki.sk89q.co...dEdit/Reference
//limit - Set a maximum number of blocks to change at most for all operations. This only affects yourself. Use this to prevent catastrophic accidents. This command will not override the limit in the configuration if it is set.
//brush clipboard - Switch to the clipboard tool.
//brush cylinder [-h] [height] - Switch to the cylinder brush tool.
//brush smooth [iterations] - Smooth the region.
//brush sphere [-h] - Switch to the sphere brush tool.
//mask - Clear the mask
//mask - Set a mask
//mat - Change the material used by your current brush.
//size - Change the size of the current brushes
//chunkinfo - Get the filename of the chunk that you are in.
//delchunks - Generate a shell script to delete chunks.
//listchunks - Print a list of used chunks.
//clearclipboard - Clear your clipboard.
//copy - Copies the currently selected region. Be aware that it stores your position relative to the selection when copying.
//cut - Cuts the currently selected region.
//flip [dir] - Flip the clipboard.
//load - Load .schematic into clipboard.
//paste [-ao] - Pastes the clipboard.
//rotate - Rotate the clipboard.
//save - Save clipboard to .schematic.
//search - Search for an item by its name.
//worldedit reload - Reloads WorldEdit's configuration.
//worldedit tz - Set your timezone. This is temporary.
//worldedit version - Gets WorldEdit's version.
//cyl [height] - Create a vertical cylinder.
//forestgen [type] [density] - Make a forest.
//hcyl [height] - Create a vertical hollow cylinder.
//hsphere [raised?] - Create a hollow sphere.
//pumpkins - Make a pumpkin forest
//sphere [raised?] - Create a sphere.
//ascend - Go up one level.
//ceil [clearance] - Get to the ceiling.
//descend – Go down one level.
//jumpto - Jump to the block that you are looking at.
//thru - Go through the wall that you are looking at.
//unstuck - Go up to the first free spot.
//up [distance] - Go up some distance.
//clearhistory - Clear your history.
//redo [number of steps] - Redo your last (undo) action. This command replays back history and does not repeat the command.
//undo [number of steps (default – last)] - Undo your last action.
//move [count] [direction] [leave-id] - Move the selection's contents. A block can be specified to fill in the left over area.
//overlay - Place a block on top of blocks inside the region.
//outline - Build walls, floor, and ceiling.
//regen - Regenerate the selection region.
//replace - Replace all non-air blocks blocks inside the region.
//replace - Replace all blocks of the specified block(s) with another block inside the region.
//set - Set all blocks inside the selection region to a specified block.
//smooth [iterations] - Smooth the selection's heightmap.
//stack [count] [direction] - Stacks the selection.
//walls - Build the walls of the region (not including ceiling and floor).
Apr 19, 2013Blocksmithed posted a message on [Hybrid] (v18) (100+ Animations!) Blocksmith Hybrid Animated Default: Default Textures Given Life.Posted in: Resource PacksMuito obrigado para MpSlx (http://steamcommunity.com/id/mpslx) pela tradução!
Quando a snapshot 13w02a lançou com o novo sistema de texturas eu fiquei muito exitado. Eu finalmente poderia deixar o minecraft do modo que eu queria.O objetivo deste pacote é animar todas as texturas, porém com razão (Mais de 100 animações até agora!), e também adicionar alguns detalhes, que não existiam por falta de pixels, como as ferramenta na mesa de trabalho, e os riscos no vidro (As texturas com mais detalhes são 32x).Eu sei que outros pacotes se denominam "Híbridos" porém eu não vi nenhum misturando resoluções. Modificando a resolução dependendo da necessidade da animação, eu consegui deixar uma animação bonita e mantendo o pacote leve.Eu estou trabalhando nisso por mais de três meses.Gostaria de obter sugestões de todos sobre o que poderia ser acrescentado ou melhorado. Aqui estão alguns screenshots e alguns gifs para dar uma idéia do que tudo parece. Alguns dos meus favoritos são a tocha, o jukebox ou registro player, e os minérios.
Você não pode ver as animações nelas.O vidro de conexãoAqui estão algumas animações, não todas!Blocos Animados
Exemplo de um mob piscando!
Videos Análises e Jogatinas
Instalação Não sabe como utilizar?
- Depois de baixar, coloque na pasta texture packs. Se você não sabe onde fica, procure no Google, e você vai achar vários tutoriais. Tenha certeza que você está com o jogo na versão 1.5 ou maior.
- Instale o Optifine ou MCPatcher e siga as instruções em seus determinados posts. Isto irá ativar as texturas conectadas (CTM), mobs randômicos, e as animações de piscar, e o interior da Ender Chest. Se você utiliza optifine, tenha certeza de que você ligou as texturas conectadas em video>settings>quality.
Se você deseja deixa um comentário, mas não sabe inglês, você pode utilizar o Google Tradutor ou qualquer outro programa que traduza para o inglês. Se você não possui uma conta aqui, você pode também, comentar no meu vídeo no YouTube!
Termos Leia isto antes de tudo!
Usar este pacote em vídeos ou em outros meios porém com um link para este site.
Editar, remover, modificar e adicionar coisas ao pacote, porém para uso pessoal, sem destribuição pública.
Você não deve:
Destribuir este pacote sem seus determinados créditos/link para este site.
Utilizar qualquer uma das texturas deste pacoro para a criação de outro.
Com a exeção de:
Permissão exclusiva (Blocksmithed).Texturas originais pertencem á Mojang.
Se você usar isto em um vídeo no youtube, por favor, inclua um link para esta postagem!
Traduit par GreenLenux
Quand la snapshot 13w02a est sortie avec son nouveau système de pack de textures pour Minecraft 1.5, j'étais super excité. Je pouvais enfin faire ressembler Minecraft comme je le voulais. Le but de ce pack est de tout animer (plus de 100 animations), et d'ajouter des détails là où le pack de défaut n'avait pas assez de pixels comme les outils sur l'atelier et les lignes sur les vitres (les textures avec des détails sont 32 fois plus grandes). Je sais que certains packs de textures se prénomment eux même "hybrids" mais je n'ai jamais vu le concept de mixer différentes résolutions. En changeant les résolutions en concordance avec ce dont l'animation avait besoin, j'étais capable de rendre les animations plus fluides tout en gardant un semblant de même taille.
MpSlx (http://steamcommunity.com/id/mpslx) Traduction portugaise
Personnes qui m'ont donné des idées (incomplet)
J'aimerai avoir des suggestions de la part de tout le monde sur ce qui pourrait être ajouté ou amélioré. Les critiques constructives sont toujours les bienvenues. Voici quelques screenshots et quelques gifs pour vous donner un aperçu du pack. Mes textures préférées sont le pufferfish, le Jukebox/lecteur de musiques, et les minerais.
Notez que j'ai « gifé » seulement quelques textures car c'est horrible à faire. Ce n'est que quelques exemples. Aussi, les animations vont vous paraître plus fluides en jeu car le timing est compliqué à réaliser en gif. Certaines animations ne sont d'ailleurs plus présentes dans le pack.
Et le villageois (un des mobs qui cligne des yeux)
Il y a plein d'autres vidéos de présentation de mon pack sur youtube. J'aimerai tous les remercier. Vous pouvez en trouver plus ici.
1. Télécharger le fichier .zip depuis le lien de téléchargement, et suivre ces instructions.
2. (Semi-optionel, mais cette étape est obligatoire pour activer certaines options) Télécharger MCPatcher et patcher votre minecraft (les instructions d’installations sont dans le lien). Cela activera les textures connectées (CTM), les mobs randoms, et les animations sur les entités comme les mobs qui clignent des yeux et l'enderchest.Optifine peut seulement utiliser les textures connectées les mobs randoms.
Merci d'avoir lu et, j'espère, d'avoir essayé le texture pack !
(Pour Minecraft 1.14)
J'ai aussi un topic PMC ici. Si vous n'avez pas de compte minecraftforum, vous pourrez commenter sur PMC ou sur la vidéo Youtube.
When snapshot 13w02a came out with the new texture pack system for minecraft 1.5, I was so excited. I could finally make Minecraft look how I wanted it to. The goal of this pack is to animate everything within reason (over 100 animations so far!), and add detail where the defaults didn't have enough pixels like the tools on the crafting bench and lines in glass (the textures with added detail are 32x). I know some other packs call themselves "hybrids" but I haven't seen this concept of mixing and matching resolutions done before. By changing the resolutions in accordance with the need of the animation, I was able to make the animations smoother while keeping the overall size of the pack down.
Here is a complete change log.
ChangesTools on the workbench look like tools
Gold ore sparkles
Diamond ore sparkles
Redstone ore pulsates with power
Emerald ore sparkles
Diamond item sparkles
Emerald item sparkles
TNT fuse is more detailed and sparks on the end
Streaks in glass have finer lines
Lit furnace has fire animation
Bottles in the brewing stand fill up
Sign item's text gets written
Water bucket drips
Lava bucket drips and also the lava in it flows
Milk bucket drips
Cobblestone looks nicer
Wheat sways in the wind
Redstone lamp pulses
Tall grass sways
Minecart wheels are better
Note block really rocks out that beat
Jukebox has a spinning record on top
Water is slightly clearer
Beacon has a pulsing effect
Tipped book shelf books look better
Powered rail moves
Diamond block has a shiny effect
Gold block has a shiny effect
Emerald block has a shiny effect
Torch has fire on it
Redstone torch pulsates
Lines in ice are more detailed
Slime ball drips
Eye of ender blinks
Lit repeater has current running through it
Redstone block pulsates
Raw fish flaps it's tail
Cooked fish has X's for eyes and twitches
Rotten flesh has flies that fly around on it
Soul sand faces open and close their mouths
Oak, birch, jungle, and spruce leaves sway
Egg starts to hatch
Redstone item pulses
Glowstone item pulses
Lights on the command block change colors
Lit comparator has pulse that runs through it
Iron ingot has shiny effect
Gold ingot has shiny effect
End portal block (with eye in it) blinks
Slightly more transparent overlay when wearing a pumpkin
Enchanting table diamond corners have a shiny effect
Nether star spins
Lit activator rail pulses
Arrow in drawn bow has feathers
Shears open and close
Blaze powder burns
Blaze rod is... animated
Mushroom stew drips
Fireworks rocket fuses sparks
Diamond sword shines
Diamond pickaxe shines
Diamond axe shines
Diamond shovel shines
Diamond hoe shines
Gold nugget shines
Iron sword shines
Gold sword shines
Golden carrot shines
Glistering melon "glisters?"
Fern sways back and forth
Lily pad ripples
Potato crops sway
Carrot crops sway
Baked potato emits smoke/steam
Most 1 block high flowers sway
Animated puffer fish
Animated raw salmon and raw clownfish
Animated double high grass
The following features only work for MCPatcher/Optifine users:
Enderchest has a swirling portal in it and it's eye blinks
You can make the TARDIS from Dr. Who out of /give 5 1 5 (Wood planks with a damage value of 5. Removed in 1.6c)
Squids roll eyes
Players using a unedited Steve skin blink
Blaze's spinning rods have a low tech blazy animation
Creeper painting just got creepier
Iron golems blink
Creeper eyes pulse red
Enderman eyes pulse a darker purple
Some cobwebs have small spiders in them
Fire particles are animated
Villager's cloud w/ lightning particle is animated
Some random zombie skins
The minecraft logo on the minecraft main screen is animated
Grass has some random CTM
Cobble has some random CTM
Stone has some random CTM
Quartz blocks connect
Endermen have a slender-ish b&w fade out animation
Added slender notes to roofed forests
Many thanks to these people:Credits:
MpSlx (http://steamcommunity.com/id/mpslx) Made the Portuguese translation
GreenLenux Made the French translation. He also has created some horror maps: 1 2 3
People who have given me ideas: (incomplete)
I'd love to get suggestions from everyone on what could be added or improved. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Here are some screenshots and a few gifs to give the general concept. Some of my favorites are the pufferfish, the jukebox/record player, and the ores.
ScreenshotsI know these don't show animations but oh well.A few of the mob variationsThe connecting glassThe slight edit on cobble and random CTM. Although subtle, I think it helps make cobble more bearable.
GifsPlease note I gif-ified only some of the textures because they are a pain to make. This isn't nearly all of them. Also they will look much better in game because the timings are hard to get right on a gif. Some are also outdated.Blocks:
And the villager (one of the mobs that blinks)
There are many other videos/showcases/reviews on youtube. I'd like to thank all of them. You can find most here.
1. Download the .zip file from the download link below, and follow these instructions.
2. (Semi-optional, but this step is required to enable some features) If available for your minecraft version, download MCPatcher and patch your minecraft (installation instructions are in the link). This will enable connected textures (CTM), random mobs, and animations on entities like blinking mobs and the enderchest. Optifine is a partial alternative, but it only has very basic support for connected textures and random mobs.
Thanks for reading this and hopefully trying it out! Enjoy.
- Ad free links and older versions available under "Version History/Alternate download links."
I also have a post here on PMC. If you don't have a minecraftforum account, feel free to comment there or on the YouTube video.
Version History/Alternate download linksVersions for Minecraft 1.13.x - 1.14.x
(Same as v17e but updated to be compatible with 1.13)
Versions for Minecraft 1.11.x
(Same as v17d but updated to be compatible with 1.11)
Versions for Minecraft 1.9.x - 1.10.x:
(Same as v17c but updated to be compatible with 1.9)
Versions for Minecraft 1.6 through 1.8.x:
(Updated for 1.8, notable new/redone animations include leaves, fish, ghast, and double tallgrass.)
(Animates all the new flowers, fixes the cauldron glitch, the dark oak plank glitch, and removes broken formatting in the description.)
(Adds more random mobs, more random CTM, more animations and improvements to existing animations.)
(Same as v1.5, but in resource pack format for 1.6)
Versions for Minecraft 1.5.x:
(May be incomplete. Adds more random mobs, more random CTM, more animations and improvements to existing animations.)
(Adds dripping netherack, connecting glass panes, animated lilypads, carrots, and potatoes. Ores are also redone.)
(Makes more of the vegetation sway and more mob eyes animated. Also improved some things.)
(Add shiny tools and a few other animations.)
(Adds blinking mobs, and animated enderchest and blaze.)
(First version to be posted here. Has better ores, wheat, and grass than 1.0. Also adds various animations.)
(Oldest version. Less graphically intensive.)
How to remove or replace animations/textures1. Open the resource pack and find the texture you want to remove or replace. It will usually be under assets/minecraft/textures somewhere, but mob animations and connected textures are under assets/minecraft/mcpatcher.
2. Delete the .png and the .mcmeta (or .properties) file that has the same name. Minecraft will replace missing textures with the default texture.
3. If you want to replace the texture you just deleted, simply copy and paste the texture you want into the correct folder.
If you want to support this, leaving a comment really means a lot to me. If you really want to help this texture pack, you can set this code as your signature.
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1778085-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/IZV9lZq.gif' /></a>
It is the one you see as my signature below this post. If it doesn't work first try, click the "toggle editing mode" button on the top left of the signature editing screen and past the code again.
Also feel free to click that button. That always makes me happy.You may:
• Use this texture pack in youtube videos and/or other media, but please provide a link to my minecraftforum.net post: http://www.minecraft.../topic/1778085- or
• Edit any part of this pack for your personal use, just don't distribute it.
• Use this pack as your server's resource pack, or use parts of it in your server's resource pack as long as you give me credit.
• Post/share any of the download links on the forum post, just link to the forum post as well.
You may not:
• Distribute this pack or any part of it with a link other than one of mine. (Except as stated above)
• Use any of these textures in another resource pack or remix pack.
With the exception of:
• Exclusive permission from me, blocksmithed (http://www.minecraft...2-blocksmithed/).
• Please don't post a direct download link. Instead use a bit.ly one from under "Version History/Alternate download links." They work just as well, and anyone can track download stats by adding a "+" after the bitly url.
Original Minecraft textures belong to Mojang.
If you use this for YouTube please provide a link to this thread. Thanks!
Feb 20, 2014troyboy50 posted a message on ChunkBorders - Visualize chunk boundaries, locate chunk centers, and more.Posted in: Minecraft ModsThe Minecraft Forum is shutting down. For future updates and releases, I am moving everything to the mod's CurseForge page:
What this mod does:
ChunkBorders provides an easy way to see the edges and centers of chunks, as well as identify your world's spawn chunks and spawn area. This can be very useful for people who play on Towny, Factions, or similar servers where chunk boundaries are important for setting up a town, building, and protection. Works on both single and multiplayer.
- To enable the mod, install it and simply press B (by default) in-game.
- You can adjust the radius and other settings by going to either the Main Menu or Pause menu, clicking the tab at the top right, and selecting the "ChunkBorders" mod followed by "Settings".
How many chunks in each direction will be visualized (0 will display only the single chunk you're in, up to 16 which is huge).
- Auto Height:
Makes the borders render at the player's feet and move automatically when you change height.
- Manual Height:
Keeps the borders at the same height, adjustable using the UP and DOWN arrow keys.
- Show center of current chunk:
Shows the 2x2 chunk center for the chunk you're currently standing in
- Show spawn chunks and spawn area:
Toggles visualizing spawn chunks and the 20x20 spawn area.
For 1.14 and later:
1. Install the Fabric Mod Loader.
2. Download the Fabric API and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder.
3. Download ChunkBorders and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder.
4. Launch Minecraft using the Fabric profile.
For 1.12.2 and Earlier
1. Install LiteLoader.
Click here for LiteLoader downloads
2. Download ChunkBorders and place the .litemod file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not change the extension from .litemod or it will not load.
3. Launch Minecraft using the LiteLoader profile.
Download (Direct Links):
Download ChunkBorders 0.4.0[1.14.2 | 1.14.1 | 1.14]
• Update to Minecraft 1.14.2, now using the Fabric Mod Loader
• Added height option to use the highest block below the player (rather than at the player's feet)
• Added options for chunk corners and chunk walls (the same as the vanilla F3+G behavior)
Download ChunkBorders 0.3.6 [1.12.2]
• Update to Minecraft 1.12.2
Download ChunkBorders 0.3.5 [1.12.1]
• Update to Minecraft 1.12.1
Download ChunkBorders 0.3.4 [1.12]
• Update to Minecraft 1.12
Download ChunkBorders 0.3.3 [1.11.2] [1.11]
• Update to Minecraft 1.11.2
• Fixed crashing issue when rendering all chunk centers
• Update to Minecraft 1.11
• Added toggle to show centers of all chunks rather than just the current one
• Fixed issue with jittery rendering at very high coordinate values
Download ChunkBorders 0.3.1 [1.10.2]
• Updated to Minecraft 1.10.2. With the addition of F3+G ingame, this mod has become somewhat obsolete, but some may find the extra features useful or like the look better.
• This version also works with 1.10
Older versions and changelog:
Download ChunkBorders 0.2.2 [1.8]
• Fixed border height keys not being configurable
ChunkBorders 0.2.1 for Minecraft 1.8
• Update to Minecraft 1.8
Download ChunkBorders 0.2.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
• Update to Minecraft 1.7.10
• Added option to show spawn chunks as well as the 20x20 spawn area
Download ChunkBorders 0.1.1 for Minecraft 1.7.2
• Made the manual border height keys configurable
ChunkBorders 0.1.0 for Minecraft 1.7.2
• Initial release
Feel free to post any suggestions, feedback, and questions in this thread.
Jan 13, 2012sonicether posted a message on Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]
Please read this entire post before attempting an install or posting about a bug.
Development news is posted on my Facebook/Twitter page: http://www.facebook.com/SonicEther
If you would like to access beta and experimental versions of SEUS Renewed and support the development of SEUS, check out my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/sonicether
SEUS Renewed screenshots!
SEUS Renewed is an on-going project! Feel free to report any issues you encounter.
Setup (PLEASE READ)
OptiFine has taken over shader support for Minecraft. Go download and install OptiFine first! ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION
You need to install this mod to use my shaderpack!
Once you've got OptiFine installed, to use a shaderpack, follow these instructions.
1. Navigate to your .minecraft folder (google is your friend if you don't know how to do this).2. Create a new folder called shaderpacks (without capital letters) if it isn't already there.3. Go download my shaderpack "Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders" from below and place the shaderpack in this directory.4. Valid shaderpacks include .fsh and .vsh files that the Shaders Mod reads to tell your GPU what to do during runtime. These files must be in a folder named shaders within any shaderpack. Shaderpacks may only be uncompressed folders or .zip files.
The following is an example of the file layout possibilities for the shaderpack Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders v10.1 Ultra.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS Renewed 1.0.0/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]or.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS Renewed 1.0.0.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]
If this layout is not respected, your installed shaderpacks will not work. This is the first thing youshould check if your game looks like vanilla Minecraft.
5. In Minecraft, go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders. Here you will see a list of your currently installed shaderpacks. Select a shaderpack by clicking on it.
6. In Options > Video Settings > Shaders, make sure that "Old Lighting" is set to Default!
7. Click Shader Options in the bottom right corner of the Shaders selection screen (for v11.0 and Renewed) to setup SEUS-specific options. Here you can choose from Low, Medium, High, Ultra, and Extreme profiles, as well as tweak any individual option to suit your needs!
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
SEUS Renewed is a re-imagining of SEUS and is an ongoing project. Check the links at the very top of this post to follow its development!
Make sure to always use the latest version of OptiFine!
-Improved GI and SSAO
-Super smooth Temporal Anti-Aliasing
-Completely reworked system for day/night cycle based on atmospheric scattering
-Accurate sunlight color via atmospheric scattering
-Accurate ambient sky lighting from atmospheric scattering via Spherical Harmonics
-New atmospheric scattering on distand land for a natural sense-of-scale
-New underwater rendering
-Normal/bump mapping from torch/artificial light
-Screen-space shadow tracing for better contact shadows
-Vastly improved performance with long render distance settings
-Physically-based specular highlights from sunlight
-Improved 2D clouds
-Improved rendering of stained glass
-New rain/wet effects
-End and Nether shaders
-Improved POM and POM self-shadowing
-Many more, too many to list here!
-Tweak Shader Options to adjust SEUS v11.0 based on your hardware!-Variable Penumbra Soft Shadows-Proper rendering of transparent objects-Proper light absorption through stained glass-Stained glass colored shadows-New volumetric clouds-New water rendering-Water caustics-Crepuscular rays (volumetric light rays)-Improved GI-Vastly improved shadow and GI render distance-Automatic exposure adjustment based on average brightness-New tonemapping operator-More natural/realistic lighting values-Atmospheric scattering-New BRDF for diffuse and specular lighting-Spider/Enderman eyes no longer look glitched-Lots of other improvements!
SEUS v10.2 Preview 1
SEUS v10.2 Preview 1 Ultra (work in-progress)-Single bounce diffuse global illumination from sunlight!-SSAO-Fixed day/night cycle-Various other bug fixes
SEUS v10.1 Lite Coming Soon...
Some issues have been fixed from Preview 1. Some new features have been added.-Puddles form when it rains and create reflections. This effect is meant to be seen when using a resource pack with normal maps. Go download ChromaHills which has normal maps.
-New procedural clouds rendered directly in the sky and in reflections (transcending screen-space)-Cloud shadows. When clouds are covering the sun, direct sunlight dims.-Torchlight color is much more mellow and less orange.-Better specular highlights from sunlight when a texture pack with specular maps is used.-"Smooth lighting" reverted back to old rendering mode.-Tonemapping adjustments-Overall less harsh outdoor lighting
This preview version still has some issues but is overall faster and improved over v10.0. A full release of v10.1 will be released soon. It has not been tested for use with OptiFine.
LEGACY VERSIONS:SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra (1.6.2 compatible)
SEUS v10 RC6 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC5 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC4 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC3 Ultra
SEUS v08 Lite
SEUS v08 Standard
SEUS v08 Ultra
Once the mod is properly installed, there are a few things you can do to ensure maximum performance.
-Run the game in a smaller resolution in full-screen
-Lower your render distance
-When OptiFine is installed, try toggling "Options > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:". "ON" gives more responsive input and more steady fps, but likely lower maximum FPS.
Reporting an Issue
If this mod is giving you unusual results, please make sure that you installed everything correctly first.
If you are using this mod on a Mac, I'm sorry to say that I am powerless to provide Mac support. I apologize.
I can't help you if you don't provide these details:
-Describe your issue thoroughly. Provide a screenshot or video if you can.
-Describe your system specs. If you forget this step, I cannot help in any way.
-Include the output log along with your issue report.
-Describe the shaderpack, OptiFine mod version, and Minecraft version that you are running when encountering this issue.
Dec 31, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
As of 2016, I have moved on from the minecraft modding community and left the maintenance of my mods in the capable hands of covers1624 with whom I have regular contact. Thankyou for all your support over the years.
All mods require Code Chicken Lib. As of 1.10 it is no longer auto downloaded so you'll need to download it below (or from curse) too
As of 1.8, Not Enough Items is now an add-on to the Just Enough Items mod and therefore requires JEI to be installed.
Code Chicken Core is part of Code Chicken Lib as of 1.11
You are welcome to include any of my mods in modpacks as long as you provide credit. My name and a link to this page is fine.
Go for it!
If you hate adf.ly, feel free to throw $5 in the donate button and put your email address in the comments, and I'll mail you a direct link whenever I update a mod. Otherwise I think you'll find that 5 seconds of your time isn't that much
I have spent hundreds of hours working on these mods. I loved every bit but if you'd like to show your appreciation for my effort and time spent creating these mods. Please donate. If you'd like a little note like sponsored by... or want me to prioritise a certain feature you are more then welcome to include a short message with your donation.
Old PostDownloads and InstallationIn case you missed it DOWNLOAD MY MODS HERE
CodeChickenCore requires MinecraftForge. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/
WR-CBE requires ForgeMulitpart, an opensource library for having multiple things in the one block space. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/ForgeMultipart/
CodeChickenCore will automatically download a dependancy, CodeChickenLib, into your mods folder. Do not get spooked out.
All mods require CodeChickenCore.
All mods go in the mods folder.For Mod DevelopersAll of my mods have source avaliable on either BitBucket https://bitbucket.org/ChickenBones or GitHub https://github.com/Chicken-Bones
Throwing CodeChickenCore (obfuscated or dev) into the /jars/mods folder of your mcp environment will enable you to throw any other obfuscated mod into your mods folder and play with it in your dev environment.
Yes this means you can test your mods with NEI in mcp just by throwing NEI and CCC into your mods folder.
Developing with my mods is now even easier. Simply download the dev package, put it in /jars/mods and link it in eclipse or whatever IDE you use. For recompilation, just put all the dev versions in /mcp/lib as well.CodeChickenCoreThis is just a library of classes that all my mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any of my mods.
Just throw this in the mods folder.
CodeChickenLib Formerly known as CodeChickenCore-Public, CodeChickenLib is a simple java library of utilities that I believe may be of use for other modders
The following public release contains some libraries that I believe may be of use to other modders.
It currently contains the following:
- Model library cable of importing obj files
- 3D transformation library
- Flexible and simple packet system
- Colour helper classes
- A few other misc helper functions
All source code in this package is provided to any modder under the following conditions.
1. The modder notifies me the first time they decide to use any code from this package in their mod.
2. All classes that are used must retain their original name and be MOVED to a DIFFERENT package containing "codechicken"
3. The modder may use as many or as few classes from this package and modify them as heavily as they wish.
4. Credit is displayed that the public can see. (You may or may not wish to include my name in your mcmod.info file)
Just move the classes you want to another package and include them in your mod, there will be no conficts or dependance on CCC if you put them in another package.
Other CodeChickenCore sources are released under the same conditions as above with the following exception: They need not retain their original names, and may be incorporated, in any modified partial form into your own classes. If they do retain their original names however, they must be repackaged so there are no conflicts.
If you want to make a mod that simply includes my version of CodeChickenCore as a dependancy (and don't want to package sources into your mod). Go ahead! There are no conditions on dependancies.
Common Pitfalls My model renders like this: http://puu.sh/29Da9
Different 3D modelling programs export with different coordinate systems. Minecraft uses a another strange one. Commonly try passing a new YZSwap() to the coordinate system parameter of the object loader.Not Enough Items (NEI)Overview
NEI is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don't want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod.
VideosA good mod spotlight highlighting most features of the mod by Direwolf20.
A very well done spotlight by MinecraftScorpian. It's the most up to date showcasing 1.4
A nice mod review by piedudeaus
Another mod Spotlight by Phobic Bus with information on how to install.
A third mod Spotlight by iPodmail. Please note that this does not REQUIRE CodeChickenLoader.
Differences\EnhancementsNow you're probably thinking, I've seen TMI before, what a ripoff. What makes this one so much better? For a detailed explanation read on. A simple list is below.
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Item Searching
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode
- Heal Button
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Detailed Information Recipe View
Recipe view contains 2 functions, Recipes and Usage. Pressing the recipe key (default R) or usage key (default U) while hovering over any item will take you into this mode. Once in recipe view clicking will bring up recipes and right clicking will show usages. The back recipe key (default BACKSPACE) can be used to go back to the last recipe and the Esc or Inventory key is used to exit.
Recipe view shows you all the ways to craft that item, be it with a Crafting Bench, Furnace, Brewing Stand or another custom crafting inventory (Eg Alloy Furnace from RP2).
Unlike Craft Guide when a recipe can be made using multiple types of the same item (Eg the different colours of wool or the different types of wood), the ingredients will cycle through the available subtypes. So the wool will change colour.
Usage mode shows you all the recipes that contain that Item.
And it shows shapeless recipes too.
The ? button will appear when the type of recipe matches the container you currently have opened. Eg. If you show shaped recipies while using a workbench.
Clicking on this button will return you to the main inventory wher you will see highlighted overlays in the slots prompting you of which items to put where.
Item Search Box
The Item Search Box is the black bordered rectangle at the bottom. Only items that contain the text in the Item Search field will be shown in the Item Pane. The search box must be clicked on to start typing. Right clicking on the search box will clear it instantly. It is not case sensitive. Any search terms will be saved and loaded when you restart minecraft.
The search box also supports wildcards * (any string of characters) and ? (any one character) as well as the complicated java.regex pattern matcher. As an example Bl?ck shows names containing Black and Block. Also ^Block would show items starting with block such as Block Breaker and block$ would show items ending with block such as noteblock or diamond block.
The Item Subsets button is a dropdown menu containing many different grouped sets of items. Clicking on a set will show all the items it contains and right clicking will hide them all. Double clicking on a set will show only the items in that set.
Mods can use the API to generate their own tag sets.
Shift clicking on a set will type @setname into the search bar which will make the Item Pane show only items in that set.
If you rightclick on the Item Subsets button the buttons for saving subsets will appear. These function identically to the normal save states, renaming, save\load\delete, but they will save and load the items you have hidden and shown.
You can also add your own sets using the config file located in ".minecraft\config\NEISubsSet"
By pressing the enchantment key (default X) you can bring up the enchantment selector gui. It allows you to put an item in the slot and select the enchantments and level that could be applied from an enchantment table. The level can go up to a maximum of X. Clicking on an enchantment toggles it on and off. (To prevent unnice bugs)The normal multiple enchantment conflict rules apply so you can't have fortune and silk touch together etc. Unfortunately due to space limitations some names have had to be shortened, Projectile to Proj, Protection to Protect, Bane of Arthropods to Arthropods. Enchantment names will only be shortened if there is not enough space. Eg Protection will be shortened to Protect if you set level 8 because VIII takes up a bit of space.
The trash can button functions in 4 ways. All operations apply both to your personal inventory and any inventory you may have opened (Eg a chest).
1. Click on it while holding an item it will delete the item you are holding.
2. Hold SHIFT while clicking on it with an item in your hand and it will delete all the items of that type in your inventory.
3. Hold SHIFT while clicking on it will clear your inventory.
4. Just clicking normally will toggle Trash Mode
When trash mode is enabled any item you click on will be deleted. Holding SHIFT and clicking on any item will delete all items of that type.
Clicking on the C button will toggle creative mode. This is self-explanatory. Simply change from creative to survival and back again. Note that on SMP servers this will change only you into creative mode and not the entire server.
Again another self-explanatory button, if it's raining right now this button will be enabled activated. Clicking it will change the rain to on or off.
The last of the toggle buttons. When magnet mode is enabled any items within a reasonable distance will pick themselves up and fly towards you. Items wont be attracted if they can't fit in your inventory though.
The 4 buttons with the sun and moon are time set buttons. They will set the time to Dawn, Noon, Dusk and Midnight when clicked. These will only advance time forward to not break machines relying on world time. So if you click the day button multiple times it will keep advancing the days.
The heart button will heal the player, fill the hunger bar and stop them burning if on fire.
There are 7 save states capable of saving your entire inventory and armour to disk. Right clicking on a state will let you rename it. The x Button appears next to loaded states will clear them. Save states are a global feature that can be transferred between worlds and even servers.
This is just the regular MC Style options configuration. It allows you to edit various settings and especially Key Bindings.
The first Button Toggles wether NEI is Enabled or not. If it's not enabled you wont be able to see anything except the options Button. The enabled state is separated for SMP and SSP.
The Cheat Mode button toggles between Cheat Mode and Recipe Mode. Recipe mode is for playing legit and just using the recipe book component. The save states and cheat buttons will disappear and the Item panel will not spawn items into your inventory.
Extra Cheats sets wether the Create, Rain, Magnet, Time and Heal buttons are to be shown.
Button Style switches between the default Minecraft Button Style obtained from your texture pack and the old school black box TMI style (showcased below)
Item IDs toggles whether to show the ID of the item in the tool tip. This will work for all items in your inventory as well as the panel.
This option will cycle between Shown, Auto and Hidden. Auto will show ID's only when NEI itself is shown and enabled.
This has the added use of showing you exactly how much damage a tool has sustainer. Eg the Sapphire Pickaxe below has taken 6 damage.
Save states merely sets weather or not to show the save states, self-explanitory.
If Item drops are disabled any EntityItems in the world will be deleted. So mining a block or dropping an item will give you nothing. Someone said they must have it for lag removal so I added it.
The KeyBindings all do what they say. Click on them and then press the key you want to change it to.
NEI makes all types of mob spawners obtainable in your inventory and place able. Any custom mobs you may have will also be assigned a spawner. The spawner item will show the entity inside of it just like the block. Hostile mobs will have Red names and Passive mobs Blue names. The bug in SMP where all mob spawners show pigs has also been fixed. Any users who have NEI installed (even if they are not Ops) on a server with NEI will be shown the correct mob.
Various Inv Tweaks
Ctrl clicking on any item in your inventory will give you more of it, just as if you clicked on it in the Item Pane. If you pick up an item and hold shift while placing it in a container then all items of that type you have in your inventory will also be put in alongside the placed item. Useful for transferring all your cobblestone to a chest in one go.
Everything that you can do in SSP can be done in SMP if the server has NEI installed. If not then NEI can still spawn items using the give command if you are an OP. Most of the features are only enabled for OPs.
There are many options in NEI that can be configured in "config\NEI.cfg". Note that most of these are editable in the options menu.
A configuration file will be generated in config\NEIServer.cfg containing various confiutation options for servers. The config file comments explain the functions. In short it allows you to assign certain functions to be used only by certain players. So you can select who can use OP enchantments etc. There is also a banned blocks section, any blocks that are banned wont show in a user's item panel. Bedrock is banned by default so connected users can't spawn bedrock, (unless you specify their name).
Extended API There is an extended API built in to NEI to allow mods to integrate properly. This is demonstrated with the RedPower module that provides Alloy Furnace recipes and RedPower specific subsets.
I am aware that there are many different crafting inventories out there. BTW's anvil, IC2 has a bunch etc. However I only use the Alloy Furnace from RedPower. Therefore I welcome modders who want to make small modules like the RedPower one for various other mods.
The source package should help guide modders through. NEI uses a modloader like config loading system. Simply call your configuration class NEI****Config.class and implement IConfigureNEI and package it with your mods. Any calls to NEI should be made from this class or subclasses. Your mod must not directly call any NEI functions or classes as that will make it dependant on NEI to function. Simply include the config and classes with your mod and it will be activated only if NEI is installed.
NEI RedPower ModuleDue to Eloraam's kindness she has permitted this small module that will add features to NEI from RedPower. It will add the RedPower dropdown tags you see in the screen shots, Show all types of microblocks and redwires and add the Alloy Furnace recipe handler. Install it if you have RedPower.
Installation and PluginsSame as the rest of my mods, place the jar in the mods folder.
An install video is in the spoiler below.[media][/media]
Mistaqur has plugins for Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Forestry, Railcraft and an IC2 fix at https://bitbucket.org/mistaqur/nei_plugins/wiki/Home
Credits Inspired by TooManyItems and Recipe Book.
Many friendly and supportive Beta Testers.Ender StorageOverview
EnderStorage is a mod that offers a means to store your items in The END, causing them to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions). Currently there are two types of storage, EnderChest and EnderPouch.
EnderChests are a stationary type of EnderStorage. You can use dye on the wool pads on top of the chest to alter its color code. As an alternative, you can craft an EnderChest with three dyes to change the color code as well. EnderChests work as any other chest for the purposes of blocks that manipulate chests contents. This makes EnderChests an ideal way to transport items over vast distances in an instant.
EnderPouches are a mobile type of EnderStorage. You can use an EnderPouch on any EnderChest to change the pouch color code to match that of the chest. EnderPouches access the same inventory as their EnderChest counterparts, allowing easy access to your base resources right from your inventory.
As of 1.2, Using a diamond on the latch of an Ender Chest will move it to a seperate network for the player that used the diamond. This allows each player to have acceess to all 4096 frequencies without conflicting in SMP.
VideosMod Spotlight by Direwolf20
[media][/media]Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition (WR-CBE)Overview
In its simplest this is a mod that allows you to transmit your redstone state wirelessly. Even if you dont use redstone this mod could still be for you. Found an awesome landscape you'd like to mark, a cool cave to explore, or keep losing your way from base to base? Ever wished that compass pointed somewhere else or there was a way to mark things on a map. Well now there is. With the wireless addons component of this mod you can use wireless signals for navigation.
The signals are synchronised in a dimension called the Redstone Ether or REther. This dimension has no physical form and purely stores signals. It can be accessed by combining the Interdimensional properties of Obsidian, Glowstone and EnderPearls from the OverWorld, Nether and Ender with redstone to enter the RedstoneEther. There are 5000 different frequencies storing independent state, name and colour. Due to the dimensional nature of the REther signals sent in the nether will translate into the OverWorld and vice versa.
Differences from the original modNow you're probably thinking, I've seen a mod like this before. What makes this one so much better? For a detailed explanation read on. A simple list is below.
- Advanced GUI
- Triangulator vector based
- No GUI to use remote just hold right click. Remotes also set frequencies
- Fancier block models integrated with RedPower Logic
- Sniffer fades out and shows frequency with mouse over
- Frequency Naming
- Coloured Frequencies
- Wireless Map
- Addons for SMP
- SMP frequency permissions and Private Sniffer
- Interdimensional Ether
VideosA nice mod spotlight by Direwolf20.
A mod spotlight by pcmaster highlighting a few more of the applications of WR-CBE.
Detailed Information CoreGUI
As you can see the gui has had some serious advancements.
Yes the simple gui is still there
A frequency in the REther can be made to resonate at a speed equivalent to the wavelength of a certain wavelength of light. You may set the colour of a frequency in the advanced gui by pressing the Phase Shift Button. The colour is a purely aesthetic effect used by the addons for identification in inventory or on the map. The slot above the Phase Shift button will cycle through the items in your inventory. By default the colours are the dyes and redstone is the resetter. Black and white cannot be used. If RedPower is installed the colour setters are the different coloured lumar and white is reset. Note: Colours are purely for easy identification on the addons. They provide no technical properties.
The much requested feature to assign names to frequencies is here. It's fairly intuitive, just look at the screenshot above.
The transmitter is simple. Power it with redstone and it will broadcast to all receivers on that frequency.
A receiver will power connected devices if there are any transmitters currently active on its frequency.
There is a fairly complicated permissions system in place for SMP management.
The /freq command can be used to manipulate various cofigurations. Use /freq help to learn what they are and how to use them.
It is advised that the Private Sniffer from the addons module is used for managing private frequencies, as this does not require the player to be an OP.
Frequencies are split into three ranges; public (0-1000), shared (1001-5000) and OP managed.
Public frequencies are there for anyone to do whatever they want with.
Shared frequencies are like public frequencies, however use of the private command a frequency can be locked to just one player.
These ranges can be changed through the freq set and get commands. Also the freq jam/open commands and the freq scan command can be used to allocate ranges of freqs specifically to certain players.
Anyone who doesn't have permission to access a freq will be shown a greyed out square on their sniffer. They will be unable to set any device to that frequency. However they can still use devices set by other players.
What more can I say, Epic huh.
The Wireless Bolt is generated by jammers and REP's. The bolt will "jam" any devices nearby preventing them from working. Transmitters will stop transmitting, receivers will stop receiving and any devices a player is carrying will no longer work. Dont worry the effect lasts for a limited time period. For some reason cognitive processing causes a detectable effect in the Redstone Ether and a the bolt will also seek out nearby mobs and players dealing damage in the process. Fortunately more intense cognitive abilities provides some resistance to the effect, so players wont take as much of a blow as that sheep over there. Wreak havoc on your fellow player's wireless contraptions or make a visually entertaining mob trap.
For those who are intirested, L-Systems.
The remote is a handheld transmitter operated by holding right mouse. The frequency change GUI is opened by right-clicking while sneaking. If a remote is used on a wireless tile it will change the frequency of the tile to that of the remote, useful for setting the frequencies of multiple devices quickly.
The triangulator is essentially a wireless compass. It will point to the nearest transmitter on the frequency its on. The frequency change GUI is opened by right-clicking while sneaking. If there are no active transmitters in this dimension or you are using a remote at the same time the triangulator wont know where to point.
For the techy guys the triangulator doesnt actually point to the nearest transmitter, rather it adds all transmitters on the frequency based on their distance to the player in the ration 1/d therefore if you have 3 transmitters 20 blocks east and 1 transmitter 10 blocks west it will point east. So if you want to confuse someone using a transmitter to mark their way home put 5 somewhere nearby.
The sniffer is a device that can detect which frequencies are on and show them to you. Incidentally It will also show you which ones you dont have access to in SMP.
The private sniffer is an upgraded version of the normal sniffer. It has main purpose in SMP where you can click on a frequency that is shared to make it private. Private freqs will show as green.
The wireless map is pretty self-explanatory. Any transmitters on any frequency will show as beacons on the map, even if they are not visible from the sky.
There is a green beacon in the desert, an orange beacon in the forest and three red beacons near the center. And yes I'm in a plane.
While it would be great to simply make your old maps wireless, problems with the map system make that near impossible. I may make a cartographer mod for copying maps and setting different scales.
The wireless tracker is a throwable device that will stick to entities and transmit a signal. Use Sneak+Right Click to set the freq and then throw it. You can then use the map/sniffer/triangulator to track down your target at any time.
These guys will even stay stuck to players through portals and between logouts. However if an entity is 'unloaded' or a player is logged out the tracker will dissapear until the entity returns.
Trackers can be removed from an entity by pulling them off with a sticky piston or by melting the adhesive with fire. Once the tracker is no longer sticky it will spin like an item and can be picked up. Note that the tracker will quickly cool down and revert to it's normal sticky state.
The Redstone Ether Pulse or REP is essentially the redstone version of an EMP. It is a throwable device that will generate the jamming effect apon impact. A second click with one in hand will detonate an aerial REP. The resulting energy wave will prevent further REPs from being thrown for a few seconds.
LogicFormerly known as WR-CBE Redpower, this module contains the blocks of the mod. It requires ForgeMultipart, an open source multipart library to be installed and allows the tiles to be placed on walls and ceilings with covers and other multiparts.
Note the jammer is supposed to be disabled when powered.
Wireless Recievers and Transmitters can be used as a computercraft peripheral when placed next to a computer. Use them like you would any other peripheral. The methods are setFreq(frequency) and getFreq()
Credits Aliaz - Original Wireless Redstone mod.
Danny494 - Textures for REP, Sticks, Bowl, Map, Sniffer, and a lot of texture drafting\base textures.
Alexandria, madindehead, Kenny - Beta Testing.ChickenChunksOverview
As you all should know, the minecraft world is seperated into chunks. 16x16 areas that are loaded depending on how close a player is to them. If you have machines or plants or anything that does something in a chunk that is not loaded because there are no players nearby nothing will happen.
This mod adds a block called a chunkloader, when placed it will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. So now your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you're not around.
What makes my chunkloader betterSo you've seen a few of these things around before, Teleport Pipes has one, Railcraft has two. Immibis has one. Here's a short feature list.
- Will reload chunks after a server restart
- Works with frames
- 100% not buggy guarantee (I'll fix it if you find a bug).
- External viewer for seeing the loaded chunks and making sure everything works.
- Server owners can set the number of loaded chunks per player, per dimenion and globally.
- Will load and unload mystcraft dimensions as needed.
- Server Operators can set them to only work when a player is online.
Simply place the chunkloader down and open up the Gui. It now belongs to the person who placed it and chunks that it loads will count towards their limit. You can only open the Gui if you own the chunkloader.
The radius determines the number of chunks to load around this one inclusive.
The shape is either Circle, Square, LineX or LineZ all of which are self explanitory. A radius 3 with square will load a 25x25 chunk area.
The number of chunks loaded is shown below the radius.
The total number of chunks you have loaded out of the amount the server has allowed you is shown at the bottom.
The show lasers button will show some spinning lasers that border on the loaded chunks for easily seeing if your blocks are in the loaded area.
Using the command /chunkloaders will activate the ChunkVeiwer if the server has allowed you to.
It will be centered on the player in the current dimension when first activated. You can move it around by dragging it with the mouse.
The Red blocks are loaded chunks.
The Yellow blocks are chunkloaders.
The Green blocks are chunks that are being held by a chunkloader
The Blue blocks are players.
In the top left the number of ChunkLoaders, Held Chunks (by Chunkloaders), Loaded Chunks and Players in this dimension are shown.
The numbers on the axis are the coordinates in blocks. The Horizontal is the x axis and vertical is the z axis.
Mousing over a chunkloader or player will show info about it as a tooltip.
You can see three sets of chunks, one around the player, one around the spawn point and some around a chunkloader.
The Gui will close if you leave the server.
Server Config Options
The server operator can set the number of chunks per player, per dimension and overall that are allowed to be force loaded.
The server can also add player names to a list to have chunkloaders only work when the player is online.
There is also an option to disable the automatic world loading for mystcraft dimensions if you don[/media]
Credits MouseCop - Art.EAQQ. When will your mods be updated?
A. When it's done or a week after the last person asks, whichever comes later. Don't expect all your mods to be ready for at least a month.
Q. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/core/something
A. Install Code Chicken Core.
Q. I can't spawn items!
A. Change from Recipe Mode to Cheat Mode
Q. Can we have wireless bundled cables (or any other variant)?
A. No, it involves lots of code and design, would be very difficult to integrate nicely and is quite overpowered.
Q. I get a saving chunks or black screen. ur mod sux cuz it r no wurk.
A. Logs or it didn't happen.Reporting Bugs
If you want me to help you with problems you are having with any of my mods do everyone a favour and follow a few steps first.
1. Make sure you have a running FML/Forge installation. If you have that then I can rule out all prerequisites to this mod like failing to delete Meta-INF or install FML.
2. Tell us what happened. And if it's a visual glitch what you can do to cause it to happen.
3. Get us an FML or MultiMC log. You should be able to find FML logs in your .minecraft folder.
4. Post the information on the thread.
Always use pastebin for logs.
Do not PM me with any issues, I will delete your PM. Use the thread or IRC
Victorzimmer for giving me an ftp server to host on.
While any of my mods should not destroy your world, I take no responsibility for damage done to your minecraft your world or the chair you are sitting on.
- To post a comment, please login.