Thanks for the pointer.
Yeah, I know the behaviors are expected. I tried to make it clear that these were legacy issues that SmartMoving has always had, and that were MOSTLY but not completely fixed by the API Extender add-on. I also tried to make it as clear as I could that I am not in any way placing any blame whatsoever on the port.
I share your pain with the forum editor. (If anything, it's gotten worse over time.)
And ScienceDrummer, I thought you and TommyS64 were one and the same with different usernames on different sites. My error.
TommyS64, apologies for stealing your thunder, I didn't realize I was misattributing.