cPho City official blog gives updates, outlines the server settings and rules, and is where players can post server-specific comments, requests or just keep an eye on what's happening. Particularly interesting events and builds will also be featured here.
Server is hosted by a 24/7 professional host, located in Melbourne, Australia to give the best latency to Australian players. The latency is pretty good for other countries as well. Down-time is virtually nil.
Great, fun, casual community.
- Essentials (a range of basic administration tools)
- CoreProtect (logs and gives strong admin control to track and rectify griefing, and a few other useful features)
- WorldGuard (allows players to claim regions to prevent other people from mining or building in their areas)
- Shop / Economy plugin (once a good one is found - recommendations welcome!)
- Mod Request plugin (one that allows players to ask moderators to fix/inspect areas, once a good one is found - recommendations welcome!)
Role playing will be encouraged but is not required.
Specialisation in fields will also be encouraged. Explorers, builders, miners, farmers, logistics, shop-owners, terraformers, region planners, town planners, road builders, forestry workers, these are all roles that are encouraged to be filled for the greater good of the colony.
Currently there are a great deal of resources in a warehouse ready to be used for building, as well as a sand and sandstone mine, a quarry (still fairly shallow), several wheat, melon, pumpkin and sugar farms, and two basic tree farms. There is also a nether gate located fairly centrally, and several guest houses.
Drop by and have a look... make cPho City your new home!