Alright, after about six months, I decided to
work on redo this mod again. This time for 1.10.2. More blocks, a better setup, better models. But hey, screenshots are nice right?
Apitong Deadend Arm
I'll add some more screenshots as models are completed.
Okay, just some FYI's:
1. After the first update, I won't be doing an update for at least a month or two.
2. This will be done with MCreator, as these models actually take time and effort. I don't have time for this coding crap.
3. This will be for 1.10.2 ONLY. Do not ask for me to port it into other versions.
4. Everything in this mod is to factory dimensions at 1.5x scale.
And for suggestions:
1. I will only take suggestions during a two week period (which I'll announce).
2. I will only take suggestions for American or Canadian power lines (subject to change as I see fit).
3. No lattice towers. They take way too much time. I might post some vanilla lattice towers instead, though (.schematic form).
-American/Canadian power lines (overhead and underground, includes overhead wires)
-Telecommunication lines (overhead and underground)
-Natural gas/fiber line markers