@SaveTheGnomes13, ever since my whole 8 years of playing minecraft. I stumbled upon this map so long ago, seeing it in a youtube video. (Specfically Venturaintale), this was my childhood map that I always wanted to play along with the cool texture pack. But ever since when I was young, each 2 years I'd check on this to see that I could never download this map ever. If you were to release the texture pack and or the map even, I don't mind if it's old or not. I just want to relive some of the old days I could've been playing this map. The nostalgia calls me back.
- Registered Member
Member for 3 months and 12 days
Last active Wed, Jun, 16 2021 11:04:11
- 0 Followers
- 1 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jun 11, 2021BurritoMaster posted a message on Fallout: Dam'dlands (aka Fallout: Rebuilding Humanity) Fallout Adventure MapPosted in: WIP Maps
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 4, 2012SaveTheGnomes13 posted a message on Fallout: Dam'dlands (aka Fallout: Rebuilding Humanity) Fallout Adventure MapPosted in: WIP Maps
Welcome to the hub of "Fallout: Dam'dlands", previously known as "Fallout: Rebuilding Humanity". This Fallout themed adventure map takes you into the heart of a new and expansive wasteland; the secluded Haydon Valley. With years of work poured into this project, players will get to embark on an extensive and mysterious main quest, multiple side quests, countless locations to explore and so much more!
The year is 2351 and the world is but a shadow of its former self. Many years before, in the year 2077, conflict consumed the world and the atomic bomb brought an end to civilization and almost all life on earth was extinguished.. The cries of war were silenced. However, there were those that survived. Those that endured.
You are one of the "lucky" ones. Before the bombs fell, underground shelters had been set up across America, known as Vaults. If an apocalyptic event occurred, humanity could remain safe in the Vaults and, eventually, start fresh. You have spent your life in Vault 83, knowing very little of the outside world. However, after the sudden disappearance of the Vault engineer, you soon find yourself venturing out into the wasteland above you. You grab your gear and prepare to head to the surface. You think you're ready but you have no idea what to expect...
Because war... war never changes.
- Featuring a lengthy main quest, you will begin a brand new adventure, meet new people and travel to the infamous "Big City". Explore Haydon Valley, a landscape that was partially shielded from atomic annihilation by its mountainous borders but it now home to frequent acidic rain storms.
- The map, characters, story, events and references are, as far as I am aware, nearly completely accurate to the lore of the Fallout games and its respective universe. Expect references and appearances from the items, events and characters of previous all previous Fallout games (though with more of a focus on F3, F:NV, F4 and F76)
- The wasteland is home to a plethora of sidequests that will take you to all corners of the Valley: whether you're wandering in the twisted expanses of the City or venturing to other locales such as the Happyfields Amusement Park, Victory Hills Estate, the Mall of the Future, Yesting Power Plant, the Rotpot Pub, the Super Duper Mart and more!
- You'll be able to arm yourself with a variety of ranged and melee weapons! Supersledges, Combat Knives, 10mm Pistols, Shishekebabs, Baseball Bats, Hunting Rifles, Rebar Clubs, Pool Cues, Combat Shotguns, Molotov Cocktails, Pipe Wrenches, Frag Grenades, Assault Rifles and more!
- Expect to find many creatures and characters that you already know from the Fallout world, including: Super Mutants, Radscorpions, Raiders, Feral Ghouls, Nightstalkers, Giant Ants, Radroaches, Brahmin, Eyebots, Mr Gutsys, Traders, Mole Rats, Bighorners, Liberator Bots and more! The Valley is also home to a number of terrors all of its very own!
- Items in game are pulled right from Fallout universe. During your adventures you'll be sure to find such things as Stimpaks, Nuka Cola, Power Armour, Brahmin Steak, Pre-war Money RadAway, Abraxo Cleaner, Vault Boy Bobbleheads and more!
Currently unavailable until the next iteration is ready! It's been years in the making but we think it's worth the wait and truly appreciate peoples incredible levels of patience and understanding!
- To post a comment, please login.