I know this is a bit late, I stumbled on this thread from Google just now... First make sure your server is off, then,
If you are on windows...
1. Locate the server.properties file and open it
2. If you get a prompt, hit open with a list of installed programs
3. Choose Notepad from the next prompt
4. When the text doc opens, change the level-name to = the name of your world (if your world has spaces, use _ )
1. Locate the server.properties file and open it with TextEdit (aka just double click)
2. Change the level-name to = the name of your world (if your world has spaces, use _ )
Turn on your server. boom. Hope i helped!
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 10 months, and 9 days
Last active Sun, Dec, 30 2012 20:34:20
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 24, 2012BocajDude posted a message on Posting personal World file to CMP Server won't workPosted in: Server Support and Administration
Nov 4, 2012Make a contained room in which TNT would break the cobblestone coming in through a hole from the side. You wont have infinite TNT though, so make a creeper farm and sand farm. Just and idea.Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
Oct 29, 2012I have the same problem. I am on a mac and I believe only mac people get this problem (I am going to assume you are on a mac). So I found a way to fix the very quiet dropping noises and stepping noises:Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
1. Goto http://lwjgl.org/download.php and download the file "LWJGL 2.8.4"
2. Extract the file by double clicking.
3. In the appearing folder, goto native >> macosx (or other operating system)
4. Find openal.dylib and move it to your desktop
5. Goto your minecraft folder >> bin >> natives
6. Replace the openal.dylib in the minecraft folder with the one on your desktop
The other noises like some mob noises, I think is due to the new sounds update, but don't take my word for that. I have no idea how to fix that.
I hope I helped!
Aug 19, 2012I will be willing to join! This sounds like fun, because I cannot run this many plugin on my server currently :). My in-game-name is BocajDude. Also just curious... are you using an online hosting plan, or are you running it on your own dedicated machine? I am willing to use any texture up to 128 if needed and install almost any mod for better experience on the server.Posted in: PC Servers
May 31, 2012Posted in: DiscussionQuote from jordan1794
My computer has 12 GB of RAM.
4 core processor, virtually split into 8 running at 2.7 Ghz each.
Playing on my server(4GB of RAM dedicated) WITHOUT opengl on I get 200+ FPS ALWAYS(Up to 500 when there isn't a lot going on)
Putting opengl on DESTROYED my FPS, dropping and staying at around 50...
I'm confuse, like it seems everyone else here is.
Your graphics card probably doesn't support open gl. What are its specs? so i can help you.
Mar 8, 2012I recomend Fraps.Posted in: Computer Science and Technology
I know you wanted a free software, but you can always... you know... ummm... CNET Downloads has a good download you can just download and instal... I am not going any further...
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.