Alright so new builds of the SAOUI have been released. These are Alpha builds, meaning stuff can be broken (and most probably will tbh).
They are available at https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/sao-ui/files for minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.7.10. A 1.11 version might show up later.
This mod now require the SAOMC-Lib to be installed alongside, you can find it at https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/saomclib/files.
For quick support and updates, please head over to our discord server.
Changelog (non exhaustive list) :
* rewrite in progress
* a lot of performance improvements on the HUD
* the HUD is now defined with an xml file (more info below)
* proper party system (requires SAOMC-Lib to be installed on the server)
* custom menus are currently disabled
* the main menu notice about dev builds can be disabled by setting the option "option.notice" to false (under category general)
* textures have been improved```
About the xml HUD (technical-ish info) :
The HUD is now defined in a XML file, which can be .
What this means is, people can share custom themes, not only reskins but changing the whole layout of the HUD.
The default HUD can be found in the jar (like any other resource), at assets/saoui/themes/hud.xml (with a non-perfect xml schema in the same folder, named hud-schema.xsd).
I have yet to write "advanced" documentation about the scripting system, but one can figure things out by tinkering a bit with the hud xml and the documentation written in the schema.```