I made it: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2334891-simplemod-new-ores-tools-and-cactus-planks
- Registered Member
Member for 4 years, 10 months, and 13 days
Last active Fri, May, 1 2015 21:08:17
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Jan 19, 2015First of all, I'd like to thank boobsey for suggesting the mod and making the textures.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Suggestion Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/requests-ideas-for-mods/2333205-minor-things-id-like
(Copied from boobsey's thread)
SeleniumA red coloured metal, used for tool making, and to fill the tech gap between iron and diamond in vanilla.
- Durability is between diamond and iron, and it has the same mining level as iron tools
- Slightly rarer than iron, found at the same levels as gold
- Ingots can be used as red dye
GalliumA silverly metal.
- As rare as gold but can be found at the same levels as iron
- 8 ingots around 1 iron makes 4 redstone dust
- Blocks are made with 4 gallium ingots instead of 9 and cannot be used for beacons
Cactus WoodJust place a cactus in a crafting table to get cactus planks, can be used for anything all the other wood types can.
Download : SimpleMod-1.8v0.1.jar
Jan 14, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
This mod was made for make the player's life easier, it adds a lot of new stuff like shards, new tools, new swords and amulets*.
Do you have a lot of ice but don't know that to do? Well, now you can craft your very own Ice Sword!
You're going to an adventure and need a powerful sword to help you kill all the zombies? That's simple, just craft a Poison Sword!
Demolisher: You'll need this tool to obtain every shard in the game, the crafting is still not available but it will cost at least one item from nether.
Inferno: This tool give you the power of SMELTING. YES! You can obtain Iron Ingots from Iron Ores just by mining it.
These are the shards that I've done so far:
Ice Shard: Obtained from Ice Blocks.
Mossy Shard: Obtained from Mossy Cobblestone.
Red Mushroom Shard: Obtained from Red Mushroom Block.
Ice Sword: Gives 'Slowness' to attacked mobs.
Mossy/Poison Sword: Gives 'Poison Effect' to attacked mobs.
Mushroom Axe: Gives 'Weakness' to attacked mobs.
Will be added in v2.0, come back soon!
- [ ] Add more shards.
- [ ] Improve shards textures.
- [ ] Add amulets.
- [ ] Special armors.
- [ ] Golems!
Will be added soon!
Please, if you have any idea or suggestion comment below, I'll be glad to reply back.
~ Last Update: 01/15/15
Jan 8, 20151) Download the latest forge for 1.7.2Posted in: Modification Development
2) Extract it to a new folder
3) Make sure that java and eclipse are updated.3
4) Shift + right click in the folder you created and select "open cmd here" (something like this).
5) type gradlew setupDecompWorkspace
If this don't work, try asking for wuppy or IanTheSlime.
Hope it helps.
Jan 8, 20151. Why do you want to join this server?Posted in: PC Servers
I've been looking for a vanilla whitelisted server for a while now and since it's my favorite mode in minecraft I believe I may be of big help.
2. What kinds of servers do you typically play on?
I usually play in Vanilla or Minigames servers (like Mineplex).
3. How will you contribute to the server?
I'm playing minecraft for 3 years now so I have experience with redstone and building.
4. What's your Minecraft username?
5. Ponies? Unicorns oOooOoo
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.