Why not try an elephant with an octopus head?
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 4 months, and 22 days
Last active Wed, Mar, 8 2017 10:42:17
- 0 Followers
- 56 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Feb 5, 2017BlockTommity posted a message on Mowzie's Mobs: Powerful overworld enemies and more! - Version 1.5.4: Down below and up above!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 17, 2016BlockTommity posted a message on EcoCraft: Life Expanded! - Animal, Village & Environment OverhaulPosted in: WIP Mods
A little helpful tip: The links on the main post are... How should I put this?... Missing the "www.sitename.com/org/net" cliché.
Aug 22, 2015Posted in: Mods Discussion
Hate to burst your bubble, but...
Aquaman has super strength, super durability, super stamina, super speed, super swimming and telepathy with not just aquatic life, but creatures that live out in the sea like seagulls etc.
The Flash has access to the speed force which lets him run at superhuman speeds(top speed 9 times the speed of light), accelerated healing, decelerated aging, simple construct creation, increased perception, phasing, self-sustenance, sharing the speed force, speed force aura, stealing the speed of other things, supercharges brain activity, superhuman stamina, vortex creation, and of course, the infinite mass punch.
You've made your point on those guys, but I don't think you've got my message; Ben 10... has... every... superpower... in the book! Instead of going through all the superpowers he has access to like super strength, pyrokinesis, icy breath, and flight, I'm gonna leave a link to a page on the Ben 10 wiki that lists every super-powered alien he can currently turn into and you can read what powers each and every one are capable of. http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Omnitrix_Aliens?display=exhibition&sort=mostvisited
Jul 19, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I have a few tips for future model updates. The raptors in the films don't have their teeth sticking out when their mouths are closed. The mouth of the T. rex is curved and is not a straight line. The horns of ceratopsians end in points and not flat tips.
Jul 15, 2015Posted in: Mods Discussion
This is my most favorite superhero ever, Ben 10. Just about every superhero is limited to at least one superpower. Aquaman can communicate with aquatic fauna, Daredevil has enhanced senses, and the Flash can run at immense speeds. Ben 10, on the other hand, is an example of every super power combined. With his watch-like alien device called the Omnitrix, he has the ability to transform into dozens of aliens, each with unique superpowers. He is the ultimate hero and would make the perfect addition to the mod.
May 27, 2015BlockTommity posted a message on Wild Cryptids and Conspiracies Mod [WIP] java coders needed.Posted in: WIP Mods
Why not name the mod Cryptic Legends? And also I feel like the mobs spawning in your world when you start the game to be too hardcore. What I would suggest is to make a randomly generated dungeon with a book inside. When you pick up the book, a curse falls upon your world, releasing all the mobs contained in the book, leaving nothing but empty pages. When you kill one of the mobs, that mob returns to the book, giving you information on it like real world sightings and presumed evidence. You will also be able to control whether the mob could spawn in your world or not. But this is just a suggestion.
May 13, 2015BlockTommity posted a message on [1.7.10] SUPERHEROES UNLIMITED MOD - NOW APART OF THE LEGENDS MODPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Why limit the heroes to only DC and Marvel? There are many super heroes that don't originate from either franchise like Ben Tennyson, the Incredibles, XJ9, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, the Crimson Chin, Crash Nebula, Buzz Light Year, Rex Salazar, Ultra Man, and probably Captain Underpants. And as for DC/Marvel related heroes, there could be the addition of the Teen Titans and the Fantastic Four.
Apr 18, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ok, when was the last time an animal was added to the mod. Oh I remember now. About 13 months ago. And to be honest, I was not expecting there to be that big of a hiatus to code and make a single mob. Well, if this continues, the mod as we know it might as well be dead until the developers give us any evidence of a new mob.
Apr 7, 2015BlockTommity posted a message on Fossils and Archeology Revival Build 7.3.2 - The Dinosaur Renaissance Update - Dinosaurs in Minecraft!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Just to make it clear to everyone, the real spinosaurus has been discovered during December 2014. But instead of just editing the model, you could kill two birds with one stone by using the current spinosaurus as a base for baryonyx.
Apr 2, 2015BlockTommity posted a message on Mowzie's Mobs: Powerful overworld enemies and more! - Version 1.5.4: Down below and up above!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Here are some ideas for tamable mobs in the mod.
- Spider Lion: A lion-headed tarantula that lurks in savannah caves and is naturally hostile. It can only be tamed if a whip is used enough times and is then fed raw meat. It is then able to be mountable via a saddle.
- Caniopteryx: An eagle-headed wolf with a feathered tail and wolf ears. It spawns in areas where wolves usually spawn but is much rarer. It can be tamed like a normal wolf but requires more bones and meat.
Mar 25, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Just to let you guys know, my idea was based on info on Mo' Creatures and how mobs behave and are tamed. The time portal is to introduce three new dimensions into the mod. It was going to be four, but Mammoths can already be found in the Overworld. I requested dinosaurs because I know the developers are experts at modeling, since their horse became an actual mob in Minecraft. The way of obtaining dinosaurs is suppose to be like obtaining a reptile, like a snake or komodo dragon. My idea of a scroll of taming is also suppose to be a unique way of having pets, with pets that are naturally aggressive occasionally attacking the player until a scroll of taming can be used at adulthood. Also, I wanted there to be more complications to feeding large carnivores, since they would literally chomp your arm off in real life, hence my idea of a feeder staff. In conclusion, my idea would give a bigger meaning for Mo' Creatures.
Mar 24, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ok, I have some suggestions for the upcoming major update (if there is one).
- Time Portal Frame: Crafted from a clock surrounded by four redstone and four iron blocks on the corners. Ten are needed to build a time portal, which is the same shape as a nether portal.
- Time Portal Generator: Crafted from a beacon surrounded by eight redstone. Four are needed to build a time portal.
- Dinosaur Harness: Crafted from thick hide, rope, and a saddle. It is required in order to ride on most dinosaurs.
- Feeding Staff: Crafted from wood, rope, and sticks. Food can be placed on it via crafting. The food must be replaced every time it is used and will lose durability. It is required in order to feed large carnivores without taking one and a half hearts of damage.
- Dinosaur Armor: Crafted with any horse armor surrounded by thick hide. Can be placed on some dinosaurs.
- Dinosaur Platform: Crafted from wood, rope, and a dinosaur harness. It is required in order to ride on Titanosaurs.
- Scroll of Taming: Crafted from a piece of paper, a feather, and an essence of light. It is required in order to fully tame pets that occasionally attack the player, but only works when that pet is fully grown.
- Time Watch: Crafted from a redstone block surrounded by four stone buttons and four clocks on the side. It is needed to activate the time portal and tell it which time period you want to travel to, being the Present, Cretaceous, Jurassic, or Paleozoic.
- Triceratops (Cretaceous Plains and Forest): Neutral in nature and charges at anything that comes too close. Will drop thick hide and the skull when killed. There is a chance of getting an egg, which will spawn an infant. It will take leaves, saplings, and ground foliage as food, which will also heal it. A dinosaur harness must be crafted in order to ride it once it has fully grown. It will attack entities that provoke it or the player. It can be equipped with dinosaur armor and can be given tusks to put on the horns to break blocks in front of it. Similar mobs would be Styracosaurus (Cretaceous Jungle and Forest) and Protoceratops (Cretaceous Desert), but without the use of tusks.
- Titanoboa (Jungle): Is x10 the size of an average snake and acts like a normal snake, but with more health and deals more damage.
- Mosasaur (Cretaceous Ocean): It will vary from Mosasaurus, Tylosaurus, and Liopleurodon. Acts like a normal shark and can be tamed like one via an egg, except it will occasionally attack the player . A scroll of taming is necessary in order for it to be fully loyal, but only works when fully grown. It will then be able to be mounted by using a dinosaur harness.
- Raptor (Cretaceous): It will vary from Velociraptor (Cretaceous Desert and Plains) and Utahraptor (Cretaceous Jungle and Forest), being either bald, feathered, or semi-feathered. It will hunt in packs in the wild, and even ambush the player. It will drop talons and feathers when killed. There is a chance of getting an egg and hatching it, but will only be fully tamed once a scroll of taming is used at full growth. It can be fed raw meat and eggs to regain health. It will act like a guard dog and aid the player at hunting and defend the player from hostile mobs.
- Titanosaur (Jurassic Plains): It will vary from Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus, and Diplodocus. It is docile but can unintentionally harm the player by stepping on him/her or whipping him/her with its tail. It will drop thick hide when killed. There is a chance of obtaining and hatching an egg. A dinosaur platform must be crafted from wood, rope, and a dinosaur harness in order to ride it when fully mature. It will heal when fed leaves and saplings.
- Pterosaur (Cretaceous Beach and Extreme Hills): It will vary from Pteranodon, Rhamphorhynchus, and Quetzalcoatlus. It will act like and be tamed like wyverns and can be fed fish to heal it.
- Plesiosaur (Jurassic Ocean): Will act like a dolphin but is able to move on land and can only be tamed when hatched from an egg. It can be healed when fed fish.
- Wild Octopus (Ocean): Will flee from the player by applying blindness and will attack small fish and crustaceans.
- Stegosaurus (Jurassic Plains and Forest): Will behave and be tamed like Triceratops excluding use of tusk and use of attack. It will attack via its spiked tail.
- Ankylosaurus (Cretaceous Plains and Forest): Will behave and be tamed like Stegosaurus, but will require a scroll of taming when fully grown and have more durability and health. It will drop boned plating when killed.
- Tyrannosaurus (Cretaceous Plains and Forest): Will hunt and attack anything in sight. It will drop thick hide, dinosaur teeth, and its skull when killed. There is a chance of obtaining an egg which will hatch into an infant. It will occasionally attack the player until a scroll of taming is used at adulthood. It can then be ridden by the use of a dinosaur harness and can be given dinosaur armor. It can be healed when fed raw meat, but will deal one and a half hearts of damage to the player unless using a feeder staff. There is a rare chance that the player will encounter or hatch an albino Tyrannosaurus, which is larger than the average Tyrannosaurus and is white with red eyes. It will also have x3 as much health and deals x3 the amount of damage. Similar mobs would be Allosaurus (Jurassic Plains and Forest), and Carnotaurus (Cretaceous Forest), but lack the albino variant.
- Gallimimus (Cretaceous Plains): Will roam in herds and be tamed when hatched from an egg. It can be healed when fed seeds and can be mounted with a horse saddle at adulthood.
- Parasaurolophus (Cretaceous Plains and Wetlands): Will roam in herds and be tamed when hatched from an egg. It will drop thick hide when killed. It can be ridden by using a dinosaur harness and can be fed leaves and sapling to regain health.
- Spinosaurus (Cretaceous Wetlands): Will act and be tamed like Tyrannosaurus but can swim and can be fed raw fish. A similar mob would be Baryonyx (Cretaceous Jungle)
- Dimetrodon (Paleozoic Jungle and Wetlands): Behaves and is tamed like a Komodo Dragon.
- Compsognathus (Cretaceous Jungle): It hunts in large packs and attacks anything, including the player. It can be tamed once hatched from an egg and can be fed raw meat to heal it. A similar mob would be Troodon (Cretaceous Forest).
- Dilophosaurus (Cretaceous Jungle and Forest): It will behave and be tamed like a Raptor, but has the ability to extend its neck like a sunflower and spit acid that deals poison and blindness.
- Sacrosuchus (Cretaceous River and Wetlands): Will behave like Crocodiles, but with more health and deals more damage as well as being tamable from hatchlings but need a scroll of taming at adulthood.
- Pachycephalosaurus (Cretaceous Extreme Hills): It will charge at anything that provokes it and can be tamed when hatched from an egg, but will need the scroll of taming in order to be fully tamed. It will have the same diet as Triceratops.
- Iguanodon (Cretaceous Forest): It will behave and be tamed like a Parasaurolophus, but will be neutral in nature.
- Ichthyosaur (Jurassic Ocean): Behaves and can be tamed like a dolphin.
- Sea Turtle (Ocean): It is docile in nature and can be tamed the same way as turtles.
- Sea Horse (Ocean): Acts and behaves like normal fish and can be put in an aquarium.
- Eel (River and Ocean): Is neutral in nature and can be put in an aquarium.
- Dimorphodon (Jurassic Ocean and Extreme Hills): Behaves and can be tamed like a Pterosaur but cannot be mounted due to small size, and instead climbs onto the player's back.
Mar 20, 2015BlockTommity posted a message on Mowzie's Mobs: Powerful overworld enemies and more! - Version 1.5.4: Down below and up above!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I think I have some suggestions that go along with your plans. The swamps would have player-sized mosquito-like insects with bat wings and blood sucking stingers (Alucard). They would feed on players and livestock. There would also be tiny, one-eyed slugs that fire slime from their eyes (Salarva). The top predator of the swamps would be giant frogs with the head, scales, and claws of a crocodile (Urodile). They would attack with arrow-tipped tongues that drag its prey into its gaping jaws. The savannah tribes (Ungawakk) would wear animal masks that determine their rank, either being farmer, hunter, miner, witch doctor, guard, or chief. The hunters and guards would sometimes ride on cheetah-headed zebras with leopard print fur (Panthequine). The hunters would hunt hippo-headed elephants that have two saber teeth pointing upwards (Fantoderm). They would also hunt players since they describe player flesh to be a delicacy during festive rituals. The mask of the chief would be the largest of the tribe and be shaped like the sun with a lion head. The anglerfish (Picceptor) would disguise its bulb as rare items while on the sea bed, while also having chameleon skin to camouflage itself from the player until he/she is close enough. The ents (Sycafern) would be indigenous to the roofed forest and disguise themselves as trees and giant mushrooms. They will only attack the player if he/she were cutting down trees, leaves, mushrooms, plants, or were simply holding an axe or shears. In terms of hostile villages, they would generate underground. The citizens will attack the player on site unless he/she wears armor that makes him/her look like them. The armor would be crafted from skin dropped from those citizens. They will then act like normal villagers and be able to trade until the player hits a citizen or takes the armor off. The village types would vary from orc-like under cold biomes (Izenor), goblin-like under hot biomes (Mogwola), and troll-like under average temperature biomes (Memaii). The hostile armor (Tinkecto) would spawn in strongholds to make it more difficult for players to navigate through. The sky serpents (Stratalisk) would fire jolts of electricity at anything that comes close to their nest, which is full of precious metals to attract mates. The Anubis-like boss (Pharubis) would summon undead warriors (Munjeel) to aid in battle.
Mar 14, 2015BlockTommity posted a message on AoA--25 New Dimensions• 330 Mobs• 27 Bosses• Skills• Quests• 600+Items [LARGE Bugfix Update, May 2018]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
My idea does not involve just insects and being underground. I said that the mobs would be dinosaur/insect hybrids on a carboniferous/Jurassic landscape, making it not a copy of the Erebus. Also, chitin is a material that exoskeletons are made of, hence my idea of naming an ore after it.
Mar 13, 2015BlockTommity posted a message on AoA--25 New Dimensions• 330 Mobs• 27 Bosses• Skills• Quests• 600+Items [LARGE Bugfix Update, May 2018]I have a cool and unique idea for a dimension. The portal for that dimension would generate in the Precasia and would be called the Arthraurus Dimension. It would contain lush jungles, scorching deserts, canyon and mountain ranges, and giant volcanoes. The mobs in this dimension would be hybrids of giant insects and dinosaurs. For example, a pterosaur with bat-shaped insect wings, insect eyes, and a wasp stinger. A rhinoceros beetle with a triceratops head. A tyrannosaurus with mantis arms, armor plating, and mantis eyes. A velociraptor with scorpion claws, tail, and head. An ankylosaurus with six legs and a spider head. A gigantic beetle with thick legs, a stegosaurus tail and plates, and an apatosaurus neck with an ant head. There would be villages with termite mound-like huts. The villagers would be cavemen with insect heads and an exoskeleton. There would be underground dungeons that look like a combination of bee hives and ant tunnels that would spawn giant ants with crocodile heads and bee stingers. There would be also giant worms with canotaurus heads that spawn underground. The ores in this dimension would be Chitinite and, Cambrium, and Amberon.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.