- Curse Premium
Member for 10 years, 1 month, and 17 days
Last active Sat, Apr, 9 2016 23:57:32
- 1 Follower
- 230 Total Posts
- 39 Thanks
Sep 17, 2014BevoLJ posted a message on Storage Drawers - [1.7.10 - 1.12]Just wanted to let you know I will be adding Storage Drawers to Bevo Tech Pack on the AT Launcher. Loving your work! o/\oPosted in: Minecraft Mods
1BevoLJ posted a message on [1.7.2] Steve's Factory Managero/ VSWE!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Someone playing my pack looks to have just run into the same thing the previous poster did, so thought I'd drop it off here too.
Sooooo excited to have SFM in 1.7.10! \o/ Felt like a part of me was missing.
1BevoLJ posted a message on [Forge Multipart] ProjectRed - v4.7.0pre12.95 - 02/08/2016Good day,Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Was just wondering if anyone would know the cause of the Project Red Lighting Mod causing my UI to go dark when pressing F1 or knew of a quick fix for it?
Here is an example:
w/ Just Forge, CCC NEI and all PR except lighting mod: http://i.imgur.com/XLH6bXn.png
w/ Forge, CCC, NEI & all Project Red including the lighting mod: http://i.imgur.com/YJXJ5vh.png
3BevoLJ posted a message on Modded RPG LP: Thaumcraft 4, Ars Magica 2, Rotorycraft and more!Good day everyone!Posted in: Let's Plays
This is my SSP RPG style 1.6.4 Minecraft Let's Play based on Ars Magica 2 & Thaumcraft 4 as my magic mods and Rotorycraft as my tech mod.
Below you can find a link to a google doc with all the mods and where you can download them. Below that is a download that includes the world map and config folders, as well as a readme.txt with a list of all the mods.
To play the world you need to install forge and I would suggest setting up a profile for it in the vanilla launcher with its own folders. Then run the profile with forge and close the game. Then swap the config folder with the config folder in my zip file you downloaded and place the "RPG LP" save in your saved games folder. After that download all the mods by following the links in the google document I linked and you should be good to go! Have fun!
Mod Download Links: https://docs.google....Q2c&usp=sharing
World Download & Config Pack: http://www.mediafire...83n8/RPG_LP.rar
RPG Ep1: Thaumcraft 4, Ars Magica 2 & Rotorycraft!
RPG Ep3: Thaumcraft
RPG Ep 5: More RotaryCraft
RPG Ep 6: Ars Magica 2 - Making first spell
Fuzzzie's Modded Minecraft Thread: http://www.mmo-champ...threads/1210470
Chicken Bones except WR-CBE
Smart Moving Mod
Bomes O Plenty
Biblio Craft + Addons
Better Grass & Leaves
Mr_Crayfish Furniture Mod
1BevoLJ posted a message on Modded SSP Season 2 (Focus: Railcraft, IC2 Exp, Gregtech & Project Red)Good day everyone!Posted in: Let's Plays
This is my SSP Season Two for 1.6.2 Modded Minecraft. This season we are focusing on Railcraft (again) and the new Project Red mod (Redpower2 for 1.6.2) and the new experimental versions of IC2 & Gregtech)
Below you will find a spoiler containing season 1. Below that you will find a list of all of the Season Two videos I have done so far as well as the latest video embedded. Below that is where you can find the configs, the World Seed, and what mods I have installed.
Season 1 (finished)
Modded SSP Ep 0 - 1000 Subs!
Modded SSP Ep 1 - Starter Home
Modded SSP Ep 2 - To the Nether
Modded SSP Ep 3 - MFR Farms
Modded SSP Ep 4 - Applied Energistics
Modded SSP Ep 5 - Logistics Pipes & Starting IC2/GT
Modded SSP Ep 6 - Railstation, Powerplant, Factory & New Farms
Modded SSP Ep 7 - New Tinkers Construct Toys!
Modded SSP Ep 8 - Onlining Power Plant
Modded SSP Ep 9 - Death to Slimes ... Part II?
Modded SSP Ep 10 (World Download 1) : Cattle Production & Trains
Modded SSP Ep 11: Redoing Factory
Modded SSP Ep 18: Automating Forestry Bees
Season 2 Episodes: (current)
Modded SSP 1.6.2 S2 Ep 1: New IC2 & Progect Red
Modded SSP 1.6.2 Ep3: Project Red
Modded SSP 1.6.2 Ep4: Mo' Creatures
Modded SSP 1.6.2 Ep 6: Reviewing IC2 & Gregtech Basics
Modded SSP 1.6.2 Ep 8: Ender Dragon & Steve's Carts
Modded SSP Ep 9: Railcraft Pt 1
Modded SSP Ep 10: Applied Energistics & The Super Miner Pt 2
Modded SSP Ep 13: New Base (that needs a name)
Modded SSP Ep 14: Diesel Power Generation
Modded SSP Ep 17: IC2 Nuclear Reactor!
Modded SSP Ep 18: Nuclear Control
Fuzzzie's Modded Minecraft Thread: http://www.mmo-champ...threads/1210470
Project Red - MrTJP
Chickenbones - Chickenbones
- Forge Multipart & WR-CBE
IC2 Exp - Player, Thunderdark, GregoriousT
-Chargepads - Myrathi
-IC2 Nuclear Control - Shedar
-Gregtech - GregoriousT
Forestry - Sengir
Buildcraft 4 - Sengir, Kraft & CovertJaguar
Railcraft - CovertJaguar
Steve's Carts - VSWE
AE - AlgorithmX2
Redstone in Motion - jakj
Extra Utilities - RWTema
Ender IO - CrazyPants
XACT - Shamolk
Factorization - Neptunepink
BOP - TDWP_FTW, ted80, Amnet, Adubbz
Underground Biomes - Grom PE
Mystcraft - XCompWis
Twilight Forest - Benimatic
MPS - MachineMuse
Iron Chest - CPW
Cowboy Hat Mod - Vazkii (Thaumic Tinker)
Obsidiplates - Myrathi
8BevoLJ posted a message on Mariculture 184.108.40.206 ~ Updated 21/04/2015I can't wait to dive into this mod!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
(sorry, couldn't help myself)
5BevoLJ posted a message on Ars Magica 2 - Version 1.4.0.009 (Updated February 8, 2016)Hurray! Been super excited about this. Thanks Mithion!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
3BevoLJ posted a message on [Forge Multipart] ProjectRed - v4.7.0pre12.95 - 02/08/2016Good day everyone!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I just uploaded my Project Red Spotlight and thought I would share it with anyone reading the thread who maybe interested in Project Red. It is a super cool mod that is tons of fun.
2BevoLJ posted a message on Bevo returns to FTBGood day everyone!Posted in: Let's Plays
A new FTB Season Two!
I just wrapped up my season one. FTB Ultimate. It was a blast. Here is the Season One Montage:
Additionally I will be posting below a list of all of my Season Two episodes and embedding this post with the latest episode in the series. I think this season is going to be amazing!
We are playing on a server using 1.5.2 FTB NGT.
List of Episodes for Season Two:
Tybak S2 Ep3 - Touring Bases
Tybak S2 Ep6 - Promiseland, Workshop & Bee Automation
Tybak S2 Ep7 - Lighthouse
Tybak S2 Ep8 - Our New Hot Tub
1BevoLJ posted a message on Bevo's Modded MinecraftPosted in: Let's Plays
- To post a comment, please login.
25noogenesis posted a message on Per Fabrica Ad Astra: Geologica, ...Posted in: Minecraft ModsPer Fabrica Ad AstraThrough crafting, to the stars
Per Fabrica Ad Astra aims to enhance the technical complexity and realism of Minecraft to enable more sophisticated modeling of the modern industrial economy, including mineral extraction, agriculture, manufacturing, and transportation. Eventually, gameplay will extend to worlds beyond Earth. Its broader aim is to help realize the potential of Minecraft in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) education. Since reality is often stranger and more interesting than fiction, many of the ideas are directly inspired by nature and actual science. Of course, gameplay takes precedence over realism, because if no one plays, no one learns. Community involvement is a prerequisite of this becoming a reality: contributions are welcome to this wiki, as well as to the development of the mod itself.
For more details: wiki
Geologica adds realistic and interesting geology to Minecraft, with the goal of enhancing the mining experience. It defines new types of rocks and minerals and relies on the Custom Ore Generator mod to place them in the world in a way that is totally configurable. Vanilla stone is completely replaced by the new types of rocks. Mineral deposits, including metal ores and industrial minerals, spawn in psuedo-realistic veins and clouds, accoding to the type of rock and, often, the biome. Since Geologica is implemented on top of CustomOreGen, it is possible to override every aspect of its generation using the standard COG mechanisms (see its documentation).
- 24 types of rock, each with corresponding stone, cobble, brick, stone/cobble/brick slab and cobble/brick wall blocks. Limestone, granite and marble also have cobble/brick stair blocks. Cobble blocks may be smelted to stone. Existing stone/cobble/brick recipes are automatically ore-dictified to support the new rock types.
- 35 types of metal ore, found in various types of deposits, in stone, sand or clay form.
- 25 types of industrial mineral in stone, sand or clay form.
- 4 types of oil, oil shale, oil sands and natural gas.
1.7.10: PFAA-0.2.29 (Requires CustomOreGen 1.2.13)
- Attempt to fix the alpha-blending issues (leaves)
- Register oil sand in the ore dictionary (oreOilSand)
- Rename rock salt in ore dictionary as oreSalt
- Fix alpha blending of overlays for blocks in the world
- Add red sandstone and incorporate into mesa biome
- Fix block dropping for stones with random drops
- Rework some textures
- Fix crash when breaking un-hosted clay/soil ores, like bentonite
- Fix fuel burn times, thus preventing NEI crash
- Add natural coal coke ore (found at bottom of deep coal beds, next to granite)
- Generate bituminous coal instead of vanilla coal (put in crafting table to convert to vanilla)
- Anthracite and lignite drop eponymous lumps, instead of vanilla coal
- Oil shale drops lumps, instead of blocks
- Soil and clay ores drop clumps (like vanilla clay, craftable to blocks), instead of blocks
- Add proper bog limonite ore, embedded in peat in swamps
- Oil shale, coal, and coal coke are all supported as fuels
- Remove limonite from rivers
- Fix crash with Rotarycraft
- Some texture improvements
- Add peat generation in swamps
- Add two new types of coal (lignite and anthracite) that drop different amounts of coal
- Swamp limonite (bog iron) deposits consist mainly of clay instead of dirt
- Fix glauconite generation (used invalid biome type)
- Fix crash with Chisel
- Fix gold ore crash.
- Fix losing oil bucket when clicking on BC tank.
- Fix the glauconite texture (packaging failure).
- Fix torch placement and monster spawning on stone.
- Fix crash when rendering slabs.
- Fix the massive chunk generation lag.
- Fix alpha blending of cobble, bricks and rubble overlays. This change will confuse Carpenter's Blocks again; however, I have a patch for CB that should be in its next release.
- Tweak some overlays to blend in better.
- Fix glauconite sand ore name and processing.
- Fix rendering issue with leaves.
- Rewrite rendering. Overlays should no longer overlap e.g. potion effects, except for wall blocks (would disturb mob pathfinding -- that's Minecraft for you). Should play a bit nicer with carpenter's blocks.
- Redo overlays. Old textures are back but as overlays, many of which have been modified heavily but hopefully for the better. Every ore has a distinct overlay now. Vanilla ores use vanilla-style overlay.
- Generate our own version of sandstone, which is has behavior consistent to that of the other rocks and is intentionally distinct from vanilla sandstone (potentially for balance, and because vanilla is more of a decorative block).
- Add pyrite ore, which is a minor component of various sulfide ore deposits.
- Add realgar, an ore of arsenic found in granite veins and new volcanic fumaroles, which are found in the Extreme Hills and BoP Hot Springs and also consist of gypsum and rock salt.
- Give polluted soil hardness and step sound
- Fix the incompatibility with recent Buildcraft.
- Improve? the appearance the medium ore overlay -- contributions are welcome here.
- Fix rendering of falling blocks
- Fix flicker of block items in world
- Use a custom item renderer instead of block renderer to avoid breaking path finding around wall blocks (and probably other things).
- Fix ore/rock block dropping
- Fixed accidental usage of scale Arrays class
- Overhaul rendering. Ores are rendered as overlays, where the overlay pattern depends on the strength and material type. Colors distinguish ore types. Cobble, brick and rubble are also rendered as overlays. The base stone texture is fixed for some ores, for others it is selected based on nearby stone.
- Many textures have been reworked to "blend in" more.
- Add vanilla ore equivalents that use the overlay system and blend into the surroundings. By default, they drop items as in vanilla, but this can be disabled.
- Conglomerate can drop copper nuggets, garnet sand can drop gold, silver and electrum nuggets (requires a mod to be installed that adds these, except for gold of course).
- Glauconite is now a sand instead of a rock.
- Use "stoneBricks" instead of "stoneBrick" as ore dictionary term for stone bricks.
- Fluid source blocks are now flammable, so infinite fires should no longer consume CPU
- Kyanite now generates in quartzite and quartz veins, not so much in pegmatites
- Many ore distributions now replace vanilla stone, so that they generate even when Geologica rocks are disabled
- Config cleanup
- General nerf (1/2) of ore densities in clouds
- Balance/compatibility with COG Gregtech config
- Graphite clouds are more common and can contain diamonds
- Add hint veins for apatite and gypsum
- Drop magnesite, beryl, and scheelite from pegmatite veins (too crowded)
- Add quartz (aplite) veins to granite
- Add scheelite veins to skarn deposits
- Cassiterite veins now contain some gold and scheelite
- Small chance of lapis in skarn deposits
- Sedimentary generation disabled in deep oceans (not enough space)
- Add config options for disabling manganese, chromium and titanium ore generation
- Carbonatites are now localized to mesas and shield volcanos; the composition of carbonatite veins has changed
- Add specific rock strata to mesa biomes
- Squid (water mobs) should now longer spawn in industrial fluids (like oil)
- Flammable liquids can be ignited by nearby lava
- Farmland near industrial liquid will convert to "polluted soil"
0.2.9: Fix respiration in water, other liquids
0.2.8: Biome dictionary fixes (laterite in jungles, basalt in oceans, etc)
0.2.7: Fix client-side crash related to flammability.
0.2.6: Fix for dedicated server crash.
- Fix dedicated server support
- Model respiration in fluids: it is now possible to drown in liquids, and asphyxiate or suffer other ill effects in gases
- Burning entities can ignite flammable fluids
- Fix crasher bug related to setting private fields by name, which breaks after obfuscation.
- Override fog rendering so that the fog assumes the color of a custom fluid when the player is submerged in it.
- Chemica is actually a mod now (in same jar as Geologica)
- Add petroleum resources: crude oil (light, medium, heavy, extra-heavy), natural gas and oil shale. As usual, other mods are expected to add uses, but the fluids will burn if near fire, lava or if they pass into a torch or fire block. Natural gas required a new gaseous fluid behavior that I think is consistent with Minecraft; feedback welcome.
- Fix compatibility with (and require) CustomOreGen 1.1.7
- Add configurable hardness and resistance multipliers
- Fix block resistance (now set to 5 * hardness, except rubble/sand is zero)
- Hardness is now configurable
- Ores should be compatible with Gregtech (fixed its mod ID)
- When a new config is generated and Gregtech is installed, more appropriate defaults for the initial tool damages are selected, as recommended by the Gregtech community.
- Add Russian translation (thanks Malcanteth)
- Sands should spawn at more appropriate heights when using ATG.
- No longer necessary to open COG config GUI to get generation to work.
- Add Chinese translation by sb023612.
- Some texture tweaks.
0.1.1: Fixed ore dictionary, ore drops and an annoying NEI issue.
0.1.0: Ported to 1.7.2. Many changes behind the scenes to chemica.
- Add the requested Geologica (cobble)stone => vanilla (cobble)stone recipes.
- Add config options for strength-specific harvest levels and stone pickaxe damage.
- Minor changes to world generation
0.0.10: When Gregtech is installed, register all minerals and ores under their proper names, rather than their simple names; i.e., cassiterite is oreCassiterite, instead of oreTin.
0.0.9: Initial wide release
(OUT OF DATE, textures are much improved now, or not)
The Biomes O Plenty alps, showing the transition from limestone, to sandstone, to gneiss peaks.
Typical continental sedimentary strata: limestone, claystone, mudstone, conglomerate.
Large beds of coal, suitable for pit mining.
Chalcopyrite (and gold) veins, one of the types of vein deposits.
Layered evaporite deposits, consisting of salt ores like rock salt and gypsum.
Clay limonite (iron ore) deposits in tropical biomes and swamps.
Placer deposits of mineral-rich sands on river banks and beaches.
Banded iron ore being extracted from a hillside.
A layered igneous intrusion, diorite into gabbro, with molybdenite veins.
An ore-rich pegmatite vein intersecting a mineshaft.
Community participation strongly encouraged. Suggestions always welcome. For code access and contributions, see the github repository.
Released under the Artistic 2.0 license. In a nutshell, do what you want, as long as you give credit where credit is due.
34Nividica posted a message on [1.7.10][TC4][AE2]Thaumic EnergisticsPosted in: WIP Mods
Thaumic Energistics - Updated March 18, 2018
Because the digital age could use some magic.
Please note that I am no longer actively maintaining this mod
I may however release critical bug fixes from time to time.
The goal of the mod is to serve as a bridge between Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics. The primary focus is essentia management, both in storage, transportation, and application.
Downloads, Make sure your AE2 RV# matches!
- Version 220.127.116.11 for AE2 RV3 Released March 18th 2018
- Version 18.104.22.168 for AE2 RV2 Released March 18th 2018
- All Versions
Source: Source on GitHub
- Import and export essentia to the ME network.
- Interface with Thaumcraft devices which use suction to request essentia.
- Store essentia in the ME network and/or use Thaumcraft jars as storage extensions.
- View how much of each essentia type is stored on the network.
- Interface with infusion devices such as the Runic matrix.
- Thaumcraft crafting terminal with access to items on the ME network.
- Emit redstone signal based on amount of essentia in network.
- Charge wands in arcane crafting terminal.
- Golems can do the work of cranking your grinder.
- Arcane Assembler, for automation of crafting arcane items.
- Essentia autocrafting.
- Connect golems to your network.
- Thaumic NEI Plugin support.
- ComputerCraft support.
Central components, allows converting essentia to and from a digital state.
Input / Output
Imports and exports essentia from the network.
Essentia Terminal, Arcane Crafting Terminal, Essentia Monitor, Essentia Conversion Monitor.
Storage Cells & Components
Stores essentia digitally. Standard 1k-64k sizes.
Allows you to partition cells, specifying what essentia types are allowed to be stored.
Essentia Provider(left) uses Thaumcraft's suction mechanic(tubes) to allow devices to extract essentia from the network. Infusion Provider(right) uses Thaumcraft's infusion mechanic(matrix) to export essentia from the network.
Vis Relay Interface
Interfaces with the Vis Relay network, allowing your A.C.T. to charge wands.
Replacement for the wooden crank, can crank multiple devices simultaneously, and even allow your golems to crank for you!
Golem Wireless Backpack
Allows golems to interact with the network.
Recipe Cheat Sheet
AE2 Security Permissions:
- Export Bus: Requires extract permission to open GUI.
- Import Bus: Requires inject permission to open GUI.
- Level Emitter: Requires build permission to open GUI.
- Storage Bus: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Arcane Crafting Terminal: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Essentia Terminal: Anyone can open GUI. Must have extract/inject permissions to fill/empty jars or phials.
- Arcane Assembler: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Q: Does this work with Java 7/6?
- A: No, it requires Java 8.
- Q: Can I use this in my modpack?
- A: Sure! Anyone and everyone is free to include it in any modpacks.
- Q: Does this work with the TC infusion and suction mechanics?
- A: Both mechanics are supported by their respective "Provider" blocks.
- Q: Can I generate AE power with essentia?
- A: You can automate cranking the charger with golems, or 'burn' essentia in a vibration chamber.
- Q: I found a bug! Where can I report it?
- A: You're welcome to report issues here: Issue Tracker
Reviews:Bashful Brit: Ako Spotlight: Danilus Spotlight Danilus Spotlight Update Other Languages:
Два Веселых Мага Герон Squig Herder Rins Sania bick_88
- Java 8
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Thaumcraft 4
- Applied Energistics 2
Detailed dependencies are given in the changelog for each download.
Known texture packs
Localization's thanks to Mrkwtkr, alvin137, puyo061, Wuestengecko, TheVizzy, Adaptivity, Joccob, & Keridos.
Texture thanks to CyanideX.
Special thanks to MKoanga, Keridos & Aquahatsche.
Many thanks go out to AlgorithmX2 for Applied Energistics, Azanor for Thaumcraft, and the Forge team. As well as some extra thanks to M3gaFr3ak for giving me somewhere to start!
Like what I'm doing and want to show your support? Donate With Paypal
- New Epoch Gaming
- Zack S.
- Alexander M.
140Ordinastie posted a message on MalisisDoors 1.12.2-7.3.0 / 1.11.2-6.1.3 (01/02/2018)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Requires Java 8.
Requires Forge 1.12.2-22.214.171.12489 and higher.
1.12.2-7.3.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.4.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Integrated BigDoors mod (previously found here).
You now have access to various 3x3 doors courtesy of @jaquadro
- Fixed fence gate not reacting to redstone.
- Fixed inventory issues when in DoorFactory gui.
1.12.2-7.2.4 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.2 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed incorrect item drops when breaking doors.
- Fixed crash on dedicated server when powering doors with redstone.
1.12.2-7.2.3 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.1 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed possible crash with Rusty Hatch.
- Fixed item sometimes not dropping when breaking doors.
- Fixed typo in registry name for Birch Fence Gate which prevented vanilla ones from animating.
- Fixed possible when rendering doors.
- Improved performances when lots of doors and trapdoors were used in world.
Note : the fence gate fix means that if animated Birch Fence Gates in the world will just disappear (they were only obtainable from Creative inventory). The vanilla non animated ones will automatically become animated ones.
1.12.2-7.2.2 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Changed the Rusty Ladder recipe to use seven irong ingots to minimize conflicts.
- Fixed possible crash when rendering Reinforced doors.
- Fixed possible crash with FenceGates
1.12.2-7.2.1 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed possible crash with TrapDoors.
- Removed Forge warnings.
1.12.2-7.2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed doors not being centered around oak fences.
- Added glass panes to blocks centering doors.
- Fixed rusty hatch not being destroyed properly.
- Changed rusty ladder and rusty hatch ladder to match the collision box of vanilla ladders.
- Fixed trapdoors not acting as a ladder when above rusty ladder.
- Fixed rendering crash that may happen with TrapDoors.
- Fixed rendering crash that may happen with FenceGates
1.12.2-7.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.1.7 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed an issue that left ghost blocks when destroying Rusty Hatch.
- Fixed player detection for auto opening doors.
- Added sound when opening/closing Hi-tech doors.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Sponge.
1.12-7.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.1.2 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Added option in the door factory to allow doors to automatically open when player is close.
- Fixed bottom texture of the Hi-tech Door.
- Fixed server crash with CraftTweaker
- Fixed vanilla door texture issue with LiteLoader
- Migrated transformers to mixin. (Internal, probably broke many things)
1.12-7.0.4 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.4 for Minecraft 1.12
- Fixed door rendering issues.
- FIxed trap doors localization.
1.12-7.0.3 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.2 for Minecraft 1.12
1.11.2-6.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.2.2 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed issues in DoorFactory gui preventing selection of movement and sound options.
- Fixed issues in guis preventing the update of client side inventory.
- Update russian translation.
1.12-7.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.1 for Minecraft 1.12
- Fixed crash on servers.
1.12-7.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.1 for Minecraft 1.12
- Fixed crash on launch.
- Fixed crash on servers.
- Fixed Reinforced Hatch icon.
- Fixed registry names for fence gates.
1.12-7.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12
- Changed Forcefield controller :
* Activating/deactivating a Forcefield now drains energy based on the Forcefield size.
* Destroying a Forcefield now drains energy based on the Forcefield size instead of draining the controller completely.
* Increased the energy generation rate in survival mode.
- Fixed order of items in the creative tab.
Previous updates :
1.11.2-6.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.2.2 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed debug output displaying when rendering Hi Tech Door.
- Fixed lighting issue when hiding the HUD if a Hi Tech Door is rendering.
- Fixed serveral GUI issues.
1.11.2-6.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.2.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed vanilla doors not rendering properly sometimes.
- Fixed Hi-tech doors rendering in other dimensions.
1.11.2-6.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.1.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- FIxed Carriage Door and Medieval Door recipes.
- Fixed referenced vanilla textures not being stitched if no vanilla model use them.
1.10.2-5.2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.3.0 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed possible crash with Fence Gates
1.11.2-6.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.0.1 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed Optifine related crash (requires Optifine B7).
1.11.2-6.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.0.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
1.10.2-5.1.8 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.10 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed crash occuring with custom doors.
1.10.2-5.1.7 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.10 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed crash when right clicking Forcefield with empty hand.
- Fixed lighting issue with trapdoors and Hitech Doors.
1.10.2-5.1.5 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.8 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed doors not being correctly centered when next to iron bars or cobblestone walls.
- Fixed shading for the frame of Medieval and Carriage doors.
- Added redstone interaction for Hi-tech door.
1.10.2-5.1.4 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.6 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed Rusty Hatch breaking when going away and coming back.
- FIxed lighting not working properly when using glowstone as material for Custom Doors.
- Fixed crash when using optifine.
- Fixed door lighting when using shaders.
- Fixed Hi-tech door not being rendered when using Optifine. (Still has translucency issue when using shaders)
1.10.2-5.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.3 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed hi-tech door being instant minable.
- Fixed mod loading for 1.9.4.
1.10.2-5.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.3 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Fixed crash when rendering Vertical Hatch, Carriage Door or Medieval Door.
- Improved textures for Carriage Door and Medieval Door.
- Removed option for 3 branch handle for Vertical Hatch
- Fixed Rusty Hatch item being consumed even when the block failed to be placed.
1.10.2-5.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.1 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Fixed crash on dedicated server.
- Fixed chat spam when failing some ray tracing.
- Fixed crash with Minecraft 1.9.4.
1.10.2-5.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.0 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Added new Hi-tech door.
- Fixed Custom Doors duplication bug.
- Fixed Custom Doors item sometime not being rendered at the right angle.
- Fixed Vanilla doors not stacking anymore once broken.
- Fixed arrows going through Carriage and Medieval Doors.
- Fixed performance issue with raytracing Carriage and Medieval Doors.
- Fixed Saloon Door models.
- Generally improved door rendering performances.
1.9.4-5.0.4 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.1.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed Custom Doors not dropping an item when breaking the top part.
- Fixed Custom Doors not working properly for other clients than the one who placed it.
- Fixed modified doors not remembering their properties when broken or picked in creative mode.
1.9.4-5.0.3 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.1.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed animations for Garage Doors.
- Fixed occasional crash for doors.
1.9.4-5.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.1.0 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed doors animations not always working when connected to a dedicated server
- Fixed Forcefield syncing from the server
- Fixed texture warnings in the log
- Fixed BigDoor recipe warning in the log
1.9.4-5.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.0.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed crash when loading the mod with Minecraft 1.10.2
- Fixed syncing issues in multiplayer.
1.9.4-5.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.0.0 for Minecraft 1.9.4
1.8.9-3.1.4 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.5 for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Fixed random crashes when rendering Tile Entities.
1.9-4.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.9-3.0.4 for Minecraft 1.9
- Fixed multiple crashes.
1.9-4.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.9-3.0.1 for Minecraft 1.9
1.8.9-3.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.3 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.4 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.10 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash on dedicated servers.
1.8.9-3.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.3 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.3 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.10 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash when using special blocks for Custom Doors.
- Fixed performance for Reinforced Doors.
1.8.9-3.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.6 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash on dedicated servers.
1.8.9-3.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.6 for Minecraft 1.8
- Added reinforced door.
(1.8) - Fixed Optifine crash.
1.8.9-3.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.0.4 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.4.3 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.4 for Minecraft 1.8
- Hopefully fixed multiple inexplicable crashes.
1.7.10-1.13.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.14.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed FPS issue with Saloon Doors.
1.8.9-3.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.0.2 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.4.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.2 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed bug when placing Custom Doors.
1.8-2.4.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.2 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.13.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.14.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10
(1.8) - Fixed Garage Door textures not showing properly.
(1.7) - Fixed buttons closing Garage Doors prematurely.
1.8-2.4.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.0 for Minecraft 1.8
- Major internal changes to MalisisCore.
1.8-2.3.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.3.0 for Minecraft 1.8
- Added new redstone behavior option in the Door Factory :
- Standard : door opens/closes when activated by hand or powered by redstone
- Redstone only : door opens/closes only when powered by redstone
- Hand only : door opens/closes only when activated by hand
- Redstone lock : door opens/closes only when activated by hand AND when not powered by redstone
- Fixed Carriage Door frame type being lost when broken.
1.8-2.2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.13.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.14.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added Medieval door.
- Added adpatative frames for Big Doors.
(1.8) - Added option to display the doors in 3D in inventory.
(1.8) - Changed door recipes to give 3 doors.
(1.8) - Set doors max stack size to 64.
(1.8) - Removed middle bar for vanilla doors.
(1.7) - Fixed wrong animation direction for fence gate.
(1.7) - Fixed missing mapping crash if vanilla replacement is disabled.
1.8-2.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.12.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.13.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10
(1.8) - Fixed crash when placing Rusty Ladder on top or bottom of a block.
(1.8) - Fixed lighting issue with fence gates.
(1.7) - Fixed fence gate crash on dedicated server.
1.8-2.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.0.2 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.12.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.13.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added wooden trapdoors.
- Added colored curtains.
(1.8) - Fixed crash when placing a Rusty Hatch against some blocks.
(1.8) - Fixed crash caused by NEI trying to render some items.
(1.8) - Fixed multiple crashes on dedicated server.
1.8-2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.11.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.13.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added camo fence gates as a separate block (instead of a configuration option).
- (1.8) Removed Mixed Block, Block Mixer, Vanishing Blocks, Player sensor
- (1.7.10) Added wooden variants of fence gates.
1.7.10-1.10.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.10
- Fixed multiple crashes with raytracing.
- Fixed issues with Diamond Vanishing Block GUI.
- Fixed Digicode V button not working properly.
- Fixed Door movements and sounds order in DoorFactory GUI.
- Fixed Cauldron crash when a world didn't have a name.
1.7.10-1.10 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.9
- Added double fence gate handling.
- Fixed crash caused by DragonAPI.
1.7.10-1.9.5 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.9
- Fixed possible crash with VanishingBlocks.
- Fixed lighting issue with some items.
1.7.10-1.9.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.6
- Fixed Rusty Hatch bounding boxes.
- Fixed digicode display for doors.
- Fixed crash when worlds doesn't have a ChunkProvider.
1.7.10-1.9.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.5
- Fixed crash when placing Custom Doors
1.7.10-1.9.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.5
- Fixed saloon door localization.
- Fixed iron and sliding not being in MalisisDoors creative tab.
- Fixed some crash when ray tracing against blocks.
- Fixed console spam when a another TileEntity was found when looking for double door.
- Optimized centered door handling.
1.7.10-1.9.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.4
- Fixed 1.8 wooden door recipes.
1.7.10-1.9 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.4
- Added Saloon Doors.
- Aligned the doors in the center when they're next to iron bars, cobblestone wall, fences or glass panes.
1.7.10-1.8.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.3
- Changed Player Sensors and Glass Doors to use any kind of colorless glass.
1.7.10-1.8.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.2
- Fixed crash with Rusty Hatch Item.
1.7.10-1.8 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12
- Added Digicode for doors.
1.7.10-1.7.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
- Fixed Iron Trapdoor recipe conflict with Iron bars.
1.7.10-1.7 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
- Added Iron Trapdoor.
- Added Sliding Trapdoor.
- Custom doors now take into account the light levels of their materials.
- Fixed lighting issue with Fence Gates and Carriage Doors.
1.7.10-1.6 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
- Added new door movements (Double sliding/rotating).
1.7.10-1.5.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.3
- Fixed liquids going through Carriage Doors.
- Fixed Fence Gates and TrapDoors not working.
- Added 1.8 door localizations.
1.7.10-1.5 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.2
- Added Minecraft 1.8 door variants.
- Reworked and improve Carriage Doors.
- Fixed a crash with Forcefields.
- Fixed rendering of Mixed blocks when using fast graphics.
- Fixed a crash when viewing item statistics (note that door statistics won't work).
1.7.10-1.4.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.1
New build to reflect changes in MalisisCore.
1.7.10-1.4.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
- Fixed crash on dedicated servers.
1.7.10-1.4.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
- Fixed Doors brightness at night when lit by torches.
1.7.10-1.4.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
- Fixed crash when crafting vanilla doors.
1.7.10-1.4.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.4
- Added auto-close timer for Custom Doors.
- Added the possibility to edit existing doors inside the DoorFactory.
- Fixed Fence Gate height when next to a wall block.
- Added Fence Gate camo. They will take the texture of surrounding blocks.
- Added option to enable/disable Fence Gate camo.
1.7.10-1.3.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.3
- Fixed possible crashes with Carriage Doors and Rusty Hatch.
1.7.10-1.3.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.3
- Added Spinning and Spinning around Door movements for the Door Factory
- Completely refactored Garage Doors : bottom parts should no longer appear with a window. The door now behave like any other doors : a redstone current opens the door, and stopping the current will make the door close even if not fully opened yet.
- Fixed Door Factory GUI not updating correctly and not remembering previous states.
- Fixed a bug with checkbox and textfields in Vanishing Diamond Block GUI.
- Fixed a crash when opening Vanishing Diamond Block GUI.
- Fixed Rusty Ladder collision box.
- Fixed crashes with ForceFields, Rusty Hatch and Carriage Doors.
1.7.10-1.3.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.2
- Fixed Forcefields being broken by liquids.
- Fixed a loading issue with Garage Doors.
1.7.10-1.3.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.2
- Added Curtains.
- Added Carriage Doors.
- Added Forcefields.
- Added Rusty ladders.
- Changed Door Factory GUI.
- Improved shadows and shading for Rusty Hatch.
- Fixed rendering bug for Rusty Hatch frame.
- Fixed Rusty Hatch sound and movement appearing in Door Factory lists.
- Fixed bug when placing the Rusty Hatch failed.
- Fixed Rusty Hatch and Rusty Handle localizations.
- Fixed Door Factory and Block Mixer not spilling inventory when broken.
- Fixed side visibility for non opaque Mixed Blocks.
- Fixed possible crashes when getting door movements.
- Fixed crash when placing a Door on a replaceable invisible TileEntity (fixes RailCraft incompatibilities).
1.7.10-1.2.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.9
- Fixed checkbox position in Door Factory.
- Fixed potential crash if a Custom Door Item was obtained illegally.
1.7.10-1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.8
- Added Rusty Hatch !
- Fixed location of chinese lang file.
1.7.10-1.1.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.7
- Fixed a crash occuring when a mod was querying world sensitive door icon.
- Fixed Mixed block grass coloring.
1.7.10-1.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.6
- Updated russian translation.
- Reflected MalisisCore changes.
1.7.10-1.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.4
- Fixed z-fighting issue with custom doors.
- Improved GUI rendering performances.
1.7.10-1.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.3
- Greatly improved rendering performances concerning RAM usage.
- Fixed Diamond Vanishing Frame recipe.
1.7.10-1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.2
- Added a new Shoji Door with new sound available in the Door Factory.
- Toned down the volume of Jail doors and Glass door sounds.
- Fixed duplication bug when breaking the top block of a Door.
- Fixed bounding box of Rotate and replace movement when opened.
- Removed the restriction for mixing blocks. Now you can mix two non opaque blocks.
- Added the possibility to mix ender pearls, and water and lava buckets to get specials textures.
- Mixing a non opaque block with an opaque one will make a one-way see-through mixed block.
- Mixing a light emitting block will make the mixed block emit light as well.
- Mixing a block of redstone will make the mixed block emit redstone current.
- Added an option for enhanced mixed block placement. When active, it allows the placement of the mixed blocks based on the direction the player is looking instead of using the face of the block clicked. Also, pressing the sneak key will inverse the mixed block.
- Fixed potential memory leak in ProxyAccess.
1.7.2-1.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9.1
- Fixed a crash on dedicated servers with Door Factory.
- Changed Player Sensor shape when placed on floor or ceiling.
1.7.2-1.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9.1
- Fixed a crash in MalisisCore dragging an item stack over a slot in GUIs.
1.7.2-1.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9
- Fixed a bounding box issue with Sliding 4 ways movement for Custom Doors.
- Fixed Custom doors not dropping as an item when destroying block underneath.
- Fixed hardness missing for Block Mixer and Door Factory.
1.7.2-1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9
- Added new doors : laboratory and factory doors.
- Added new machine : the door factory. Chose how they look and the way they move to build your own personalized doors !
- Added the possibility to place Player Sensors on floors or ceilings.
1.7.2-0.9.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.8
- Fixed a crash occurring on world load for DoorTileEntity.
- Fixed a crash occurring when rendering Garage doors.
1.7.2-0.9 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.8
- Added new garage door.
- Added new jail door.
- Added a new MalisisDoor creative tab. Every new blocks will be listed in there.
- Added the display of the names of the blocks part of the mixed blocks.
- Refactored door animation and rendering. The invisible door bug should be corrected.
- Corrected compatibility bug with RailCraft invisible tile entities.
- Added fail safe when instantiating Proxy world for Vanishing Frames. This should prevent Cauldron crash at the expense of limiting the metadata detection when copying a block.
1.7.2-0.8 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.3
- Added animations for trap doors and fence gates.
- Now almost every block can be used for Vanishing Frames.
- Added Diamond Vanishing Frames. They're expensive, but allow the configuration of wich direction to propagate its state and with what delay and speed.
- Refactored doors rendering. Hopefully, it will fix the invisible iron door bug.
- Added configurations. Configuration can be modified with the command /malisis config malisisdoors (autocomplete works).
- Added a simple rendering configuration for mixed block. Activate it if you experience z-fighting or rendering glitch with them.
- Fixed a crash when trying to mix items that don't have corresponding itemBlock (ie. Skulls).
- Fixed lighting bug when rendering tile entities.
1.7.2-0.6.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.2
- Fixed a crash when Block Mixer was used on dedicated server.
The Block Mixer should now be able to accept any opaque block in the first input slot (except a Mixed Block), and any block in the second input slot.
1.7.2-0.6.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.2
- The crash occurring on dedicated servers with BuildCraft should be fixed.
1.7.2-0.6.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.1
- The crash occurring for Forge versions higher than 1060 is fixed.
- The Block Mixer timer does not appear to be reset when opening the GUI any more.
- More blocks are now accepted for the Block Mixer. As long as an opaque cube is present in the first input slot, almost any block can be used for the second one. (Who said fake ladder troll?)
- Shift-clicking in the Block Mixer GUI should now function properly.
- Mixed Blocks dropped are now properly created when destroyed.
- Mixed Blocks can now properly be picked when in creative mode.
- Added localised name for Mixed Block
- Added German localisation.
Animated doors :
The first goal of this mod was to improve vanilla doors behaviour. They are now animated when opened or closed instead of just jumping instantly to their new state. Also, it makes double doors automatically open and close without any need for redstone.
Trapdoors and fence gates are also animated!
Glass doors :
Two new sliding doors are added (wooden and iron), that behaves like normal doors but instead of rotating on themselves, they slide into the block next to them.
In game :
Jail doors :
A new metallic jail door that slides on the side. Can only be operated with redstone.
In game :
Laboratory doors :
A new metallic laboratory door that slides upwards. It's not a double door.
In game :
Factory doors :
A new metallic factory door that slides both upwards and downwards.
In game :
Shoji doors :
A new shoji door that slides slowly on the side.
In game :
Simple colored curtains that opens with custom animation. The color of the curtains depends on the color of the wool used.
In game :
Saloon doors :
New saloon doors that opens automatically when you go through them.
In game :
Reinforced doors :
A metallic door with a handle that slowly opens.
In game :
Hitech doors :
A futuristic hi-tech door with cool opening animation.
In game :
Sliding trapdoors :
Simple trapdoors that slide on the side with pneumatic sound.
In game :
Camo fence gates :
A fence gate that copies the blocks on each side, granted they're the same type.
In game :
Rusty Hatch :
A big metallic hatch with a handle that slowly opens. Comes with rusty ladders built-in. Requires 2x3x2 block space to be placed.
Like Trap doors, if placed on the top half of the side of the block, the door will open upwards.
In game :
Rusty Ladders :
A metallic ladder that matches the ones built-in the Rusty Hatch.
In game :
Garage doors :
A multi-structure allowing a large area to be opened with a nice animation. A Garage door can be as wide and tall as wanted, and as long as they face the same way, one simple redstone current change will make the whole door open or close depending on its current state.
In game :
Carriage doors / Medieval doors:
A big and fancy wooden double door (4x5x1 multi-block) made from a wooden door and five of one other. Oak door makes a Carriage door, Spruce Door makes a Medieval door. The frame uses the texture of the block used in the recipe.
Note : in 1.7.10, the five blocks need to be spread in five different crafting slots.
In game :
Forcefield and Controller :
The Forcefield Controller is an item that allows the creation of Forcefields. The Forcefields can be any size (with a limit of 100 blocks) and can't be destroyed. Use the item on the Forcefield to activate and deactivate it, use it while sneaking to remove it completely.
The Contoller displays color informations while placing a Forcefield to indicate if it can be made between the selected positions. It is self powered but requires some time to recharge. Note that removing a Forcefield completely drains the energy of the Controller.
In game :
Door factory and custom doors :
The door factory is a self powered machine that lets you design your own doors. Chose their properties such as the type of movement (from ten available!), the sound, or the speed of their animation, and then select blocks for the frame, top and bottom materials to define how they look.
The top and bottom material also accepts a few items for special effects :
- Flint & steel gives a fire effect.
- Ender pearl displays nether portal animation.
- Water bucket displays flowing water.
- Lave bucket displays flowing lava.
In game :
Custom doors :
Custom doors with effects :
You can find informations about the Player Sensor, the Mixed Block, the Block Mixer and the Vanishing Blocks in the MalisisBlocks post.
Videos & ReviewsReview from LexLV/Lextube :
Review from MeatyLock :
Review from Pokepeel :
Review from MCE626 :
Review from CebraxLP (German) :
Review from i Febag (Italian) :
Older videos :
Review from Ericton :
Review from Phantaboulous / Martijn :
Review from TyneCraft :
Review from Dami Games / Pathfinder1001 :
Review from Danniey / ClumsyMinecraft :
Review from TeamTwiistz
Review from DarcMatter / HyaterLCG :
Review from ProGamer7 :
Quick show :
No restriction concerning modpacks. Feel free to use this mod in your modpacks!.
Textures for BDCraft are available here : http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/malisis-doors-t3197.html
Many thanks to PaleoCrafter for the German translation, Merkaba5 for the Russian translation and Minecraftentxt for the Spanish (Argentina) translation.
331CoolSquid posted a message on List of sites stealing Minecraft content. StopModReposts!Posted in: Mods Discussion
#StopModReposts on Twitter! Want the last info? Follow @StopModReposts! We also have a website!
The list may be found at GitHub.
If you are a mod author trying to get your mods removed from those sites, look at this. If your videos are being reposted at YouTube, look at this.
StopModReposts is a movement against illegal redistribution of
Minecraft content, mainly focused on mods. The movement consists of a website, a Twitter campaign, a list of illegal mod mirrors, and several browser plugins. We also have an IRC channel and a Twitter profile.
To report a site that might be illegally redistributing mods, please open an issue in our issue tracker.
We do currently target reposts of the following content types: mods,
resource packs, maps, and modpacks. In addition, we target websites
providing malicious Minecraft content.
Why is mod theft a problem?
The feeling of finding your work on those websites. Just the feeling of finding your mods on those websites is extremely discouraging for many people. Lets say that you wrote a book. The day after, you see the book in a shop, with a big "9books" logo on the front page. You haven't even been notified. How would you feel? You then read the books ToS, and see that "9books" is claiming to own your book! This is extremely discouraging.
Outdated versions. When users find a bug, they then go to the mod author to report it. The problem is, that the bug was fixed 2 months ago! This is very annoying for both the author and the user.
Wrong Minecraft versions. Those websites are marking the mods as working with wrong Minecraft version. They do this to get more downloads. The user will then go to the mod author and complain.
Possible malware. Mods from those sites are untrustable, and may contain malware.
Making money of other peoples work. Those sites are placing other peoples mods behind AdFly links, and other ads, and are directly earning money on other peoples work!
Stealing money. When many people download from those sites instead of the official sites, the author loses revenue. Modders don't earn much from their mods, but small amounts of money can be a big motivation.
Stealing downloads. Maybe one of the most encouraging things about making mods, is seeing your mods getting lots of downloads. When many users download from those sites instead of the official sites, the author loses many of downloads from his/her server. This is extremely discouraging for the modder.
PSA: If you come across a site that you believe to be illegally re/distributing minecraft mods, you can PM me, and I'll check it out as soon as possible.
If you want to block those sites automatically, take a look at this Firefox addon, this Chrome addon or this Opera addon!
Equip this signature banner, and help spread the word!
16joshie posted a message on [1.7.X]ModTweaker 0.6ModTweaker has been picked up by Jared find it at his new topic: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2364943-modtweaker-0-7-xPosted in: WIP Mods
ModTweaker is an addon for MineTweaker 3. Minetweaker lets you adjust recipes, remove them entirely, or add new recipes. While it has decent mod support, there are many mods that use custom crafting handlers that are not supported natively. ModTweaker plans to provide additional support for as many of these mods over time as possible.
To see a list of mods currently supported, those planned, those that won't be added etc. As well as information on how to use the recipes see the ModTweaker Wiki.
ModTweaker is licensed under MIT, use it for whatever you please!
Please credit joshie AND SpitefulFox whenever you are crediting authors. Thanks.
Source | Bug Reports | Twitter | Dev Builds
21mDiyo posted a message on [1.6.4]Tinkers' MechworksPosted in: WIP ModsTinkers' Mechworks
Mechworks is an addon for Tinkers' Construct with some interesting mechanical tidbits.
Mechworks - 0.2.8
Mechworks - 0.1.6
Tinkers' Construct is currently required.
-Fixed various drawbridge duplication issues & crashes
-Fixed spool repairing
- Fixed a crash involving signal buses
- Fixed blocks hanging around when they shouldn't have
- Added filters
- Fixed a strange bug with drawbridges creating duplicate copies of every TileEntity everywhere. Heisenbugs ho!
- Drawbridges should only drop one block
- Hotfix for advanced drawbridges
- Internal drawbridge code moved here instead of TConstruct
- Pick block copies drawbridges in their entirety
- Drawbridges function as an elevator
Drawbridges: Place and retract any kind of block, including ones not normally moveable with pistons. They also hold their own inventory as items, meaning you can place drawbridges with drawbridges!
Signaling buses and Terminals: A "wireless", 16 color redstone network designed to make compact redstone circuitry. Run it up walls, through your ceiling, and let the drawbridge scream!
Filters: Sorting blocks that lets you differentiate items and mobs from each other.
pillbox - Signaling buses
Gyro - Filters
mDiyo - Drawbridges
Source code is available on Github under the MIT License.
9Rorax posted a message on [1.6.4] Raxpack Modpack - updated: 20/4/2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods-RaxPack-
Description:Raxpack is a modpack designed by me, Rorax, it's theme really is a mix of my favorite mods including well known ones like Thermal Expansion and lesser known ones like Player Beacons, It's kind of a techno-magical experience with a bias towards those who like to build pretty things.
Blood Magic 1.0.1g
Mekanism Generators 126.96.36.199
Emashers Resources 188.8.131.52
Engineers Toolbox 184.108.40.206
Gas Craft 220.127.116.11
Carpenters Blocks 2.1.2
Ars Magica 2 1.2.0.016
Plant Mega Pack 3.00.09
Animation API 1.1.2
Dragon API v23b
Blood Magic 1.0.1e
Enhanced Portals 3 3.0.0b-Final
Big Reactors 0.3.3a
Dimensional Doors build 336
Thermal Expansion 18.104.22.168
Mekanism build 42
Tinkers Construct 22.214.171.124
Carpenters Blocks 2.1.0
Note: I had to move the block ID's for Grimore of Gaia 3 so, anything that was 3030 will now be a "multiblock turbine" from reikas if you do a straight upgrade. Just cheat yourself back to normal.
20/4/2014: Definitive first version.
New: ReactorCraft v20f , ElectriCraft v20f
Removed: Better Storage
Thermal Expansion 126.96.36.199
Makanism Generators 188.8.131.52
Twilight Forest 1.20.5
Dimensional Doors 2.2.3-326
Enhanced Portals 3.0.0b5e
Alternate Terrain Generation 0.9.5
Better Dungeons 2.0.91
Extra Utilities 1.0.3c
Tinkers Construct 1.5.5d3
Tinkers Mechworks 0.1.6
Thaumic Tinkerer 2.3-140
Steves Factory Manager A83
Big Reactors 0.3.2a
Project Red (ALL) 4.3.7-32
Carpenters Blocks 2.0.8
Grimoire of Gaia 2 1.8.2c
Notes: Adding Reactorcraft and Electricraft adds massive worldgen so best to find new chunks or start a new world. Alternate Terrain Generations update could possibly mean the new chunks don't match old ones so prepare for chunk borders if you decide to keep your current world.
Farlander Rubies were depreciated, they are still in the game but have now been replaced by Endumium, I have set ID's so that hopefully ruby ore has now been replaced with Endumium ore. And your blocks the same.
As always keep an eye out for bugs in my configs, I do my best but there may be some quirks and input is greatly appreciated.
One last very important matter. This is the first definitive version of the pack, marked by the fact that this will be the first version I play with for my LP. Lets see how it goes
22/02/2014: HOOGE update.
New: Big Reactors 0.2.15A
Extra Utilities 1.0.3a
Thaumic Tinkerer 2.3-100
Enhanced Portals 65c
Mekanism Generators 184.108.40.206
Steves Factory Manager A78
Config Changes:Thaumcraft taint has been made less agressive, worldgen chance is 3x default, spread is 2x slower
A biome ID clash caused by Dimension Doors was resolved. this should not cause any crazy worldgen changes, but biomes that were showing as "Limbo" should now show as something else.
18/02/2014: Big update, I have included Better Dungeons (Chocolate Quest) by Chocolatin and setup the configs to where I initially feel they are quite good, they havn't been play tested super well yet, so give me feed back, too common? too rare? certain dungeons in the wrong biomes? let me know
I have also (hopefully) halved the spawning rates of Gaia mobs EXCEPT the ones that spawn underground.
I am seriously considering completely turning off the daytime mobs (centaurs, harpies e.t.c) as their spawning rules arn't quite up to snuff yet but I also don't want to take Gaia out of the pack.
10/02/2014: Release! it's out to the masses, go wild! Please report any problems here with my config set and possible tweaks that you might like to see, I am NOT taking mod suggestions for the pack.
But I will take setting suggestions
because this is an unoffical mod pack, everything must be downloaded from each of the mod authors directly! the only thing I provide is the set of configs needed to make the correctly set up experience run.
You will find the list of mods here in this google document below.
If you are not familiar with setting up a modded Minecraft experience from scratch you will find no help from me here, this modpack exists with the expectation that you know how to accomplish this.With that being said, downloading the mods in the above link to the letter, making extra careful to get the listed version only and then applying my config pack to the config folder should see you away laughing
Speaking of the config pack, you can claim it below
Be aware. Now that Chocolatins Better Dungeons is in the pack, you now need to extract the contents of the zip into the main folder of your minecraft instance, rather than straight into the config folder. Have fun!
1Just so you know, I told BevoLJ about your mods and he quickly covered it in his modded weekly news videos.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
15AlgorithmX2 posted a message on [1.7.x] Rotatable Blocks - Not just an april fools joke anymore.Posted in: Minecraft ModsRotatable BlocksWhat does it do:
Rotatable blocks lets you rotate most full size opaque cube blocks in minecraft, and mods to a total of 24 orientations. All you need is a standard wrench found in many mods ( such as the BC, or AE2 Wrenches ), other tools that support the forge rotation API are also supported.
April Fools; Wait what?
So this april fools, I put together a simple and mostly broken mod that let me and BevoLJ pull a fun prank with a new mod and a spotlight.
When I initially conceived the idea it sounded totally ridiculous to me, but after actually creating the fake mod, I realized that maybe there was something too this. As the day of the prank progressed, I saw people wish that it was a real mod, so I held a poll, and hands down people seemed to think that it really would be a great idea for a real mod.
So over the next two days I re-designed the idea as a real mod and put forth some effort to fix the flaws with the initial fake version; And while it won't change minecraft forever, I hope it gives people some extra flexibility when it comes to aesthetics in their builds.
Rotatable Blocks only works on fully opaque cube blocks that do not have tile entities, this means that you can't use it on machines, or other complicated blocks, however you can use it on most decorative blocks added by MC, and other mods.
Includes an optional Wooden Wrench that can be enabled int he config for everyone who isn't using various tech mods.
( 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 are the same download )
Can I use this in my mod pack?
Absolutely, go for it.
Bug Reports: https://github.com/A...s/issues
If you have an issue with the mod, feel free to post it on the issue tracker above, please do not reports bugs about a block in a mod not supporting rotation, other mod authors are free to implement their blocks in many ways, and sometimes this means that Rotatable Blocks will not support their block, even if it does normally fit the criteria for support.
A few final notes about how it works, and the implications:
This mode uses non-ticking tile entities to store and render rotations made to blocks, these tile entities are only generated when a block is first rotated, and will persist to store the current rotational state, these tile entities require sending small packets of data from the server to the client to make sure that the client renders the blocks in the correct orientation, if used in extreme excess these packets might become expensive in bulk.
By removing the mod, these tile entities will be removed, and all rotation data will be removed with them, this should not damage your world, or save data.
18dmillerw posted a message on [1.6.X - FORGE] Industrialization v0.0.4-ALPHA - Forget about your magic boxes, this is as real as it getsPosted in: Minecraft ModsIndustrialization:Forget about your magic boxes, this is as real as it gets
These days, tech mods are all about introducing the newest magic box to manage your ore processing, your mining, and your automation. Player's spend most of their time in GUIs, pressing buttons, and not enough time physically interacting with the world around them.
I had this idea a while back, and after asking the fine people in /r/FeedTheBeast (post can be found here) it seems many were interested in the basic idea/vision I had, so here it is.
The core idea of this mod is to take you back out of GUIs and into Minecraftia. Don't expect to be able to simply pump power and items into a box and have something happen. To get anything of use out of this mod, you will be expected to plan and construct actual infrastructures to get your desired end result. Less of pumping things in and out, and more of actually seeing the physical results of your actions and contraptions.
Pictures speak a thousand words, so this video should do more explaining than I'm able to at the moment
This mod is still in its infancy at the moment, and no where near where I actually want it to begin, but I wanted to start getting people's opinions on how I've begun implementation. Comments and criticisms are always welcome.
* Link Removed Link shorted for download tracking purposes
* * Issue Tracker
* * Documentation
* * * Setting your Preferred Mod
I highly advise people read the section on setting your preferred mod (found above), to ensure this mod works as smoothly in your world as it can. In short, this allows for the user to configure what mod's resources Industrialization's processing methods will produce.
I look forward to seeing not only what the community things of this, but what the community is capable of making from this.
- To post a comment, please login.