1.How old are you?:
2. Whats your skype username?:
3. Why should you be whitelisted?:
I think I'm an asset as an active member who likes a social environment. I am fairly adept at redstone and I like building in survival. I have a youtube channel but I don't upload often unless I think of something I've never seen before.
4. Will you use the servers teamspeak?:
That's part of the experience, isn't it? Getting to know people you play with.
5. What excites you about playing minecraft?:
New ideas and working towards goals. I've always been a pure vanilla player and I love talking minecraft.
6. Have you been banned before?(be honest):
No. I've always played in tight group SMP settings when in multiplayer. I like pranks and such, but I always leave a calling-card and take responsibility if anything is obstructed by what I do.
7. How active will you be on the server?
I play minecraft on a daily basis. I don't always have many hours each day, but I am also online often when I do things around the house and do small tweaks around my base when I walk by the computer. I'm not what you'd call an inactive player by any means. I also invest time into the social aspect of SMP and get to know the other active players.
8. Tell me a bit about yourself in a few sentences:
I'm a good person who loves minecraft. I like a bit of tounge and cheek but I respect the people around me and try to make friends rather than enemies.
9. Do you agree and accept all of the servers rules?:
Not only do I agree with them, I'd sacrifice a few minecraft pigs in the honor of them. They appear to be a fair summary of what a friendly minecraft environment requires.