Banners are only in 1.8.
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 6 months, and 24 days
Last active Tue, Apr, 4 2017 15:39:12
- 0 Followers
- 51 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Feb 15, 2015Bayphoenix posted a message on 1.8 NEW FLOATING TEXT TECHNIQUE (NO MORE NEED FOR FLOATING HORSES!)Posted in: Commands, Command Blocks and Functions
Or /kill @e
Feb 14, 2015Bayphoenix posted a message on [PATCH 1.1.4] OUTSTANDING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ARMORSTAND ROBOT MECHA DEATH BATTLE!!!Posted in: Maps
Both answers are command technical stuff.
Feb 14, 2015Bayphoenix posted a message on UPDATED PIX: Gryphons (Balanced flight for Survival mode)Greatest idea I have ever seen since 2012! 100% supportPosted in: Suggestions
Feb 9, 2015Posted in: Mods Discussion
If there is no installer, extract it. That is what I do to .zip mods.
Feb 9, 2015Bayphoenix posted a message on Pigeons! A tameable mob with a purpose! You'll "dove" what I've added!Great addition! 100% support.Posted in: Suggestions
Jan 30, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Originally by dolfinsbizou: http://www.minecraft...re-v4pre-alpha/
I have rewritten the mod for 1.6.4 since the license allowed.
No code is borrowed, only graphics for the showcase and item icons.
Create statues out of various blocks:
Craft a showcase to show off your valuables:
Statue creation process animated:
Place two blocks on top of each other, right click with a hammer, enter someone's username - and voila - the statue is ready.
New in 2.1.0:
- Now requires Autoutils mod.
- More blocks to be crafted into statues, including glass and ice.
- Can paint statues using the palette.
- Can put items into left hand as well.
- Can rotate items held in statue's hands.
- Redstone statues emit redstone signal.
- Glowstone statues emit light.
New in 2.0.2:
- Added statue pose GUI.
- Statues can be made out of any solid block.
Autoutils (required library mod, shared between all my mods)
1. Install Minecraft forge.
2. Put Autoutils .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
3. Put the mod's .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
This mod is available under GPL2.
You are allowed to include it into mod packs of any kind, without asking for permission.
Can you update it to 1.7.10?
- To post a comment, please login.