This looks pretty cute Do you need a pixel artist by any chance?
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 6 months, and 3 days
Last active Wed, Nov, 28 2018 15:16:00
- 1 Follower
- 3,194 Total Posts
- 392 Thanks
Oct 19, 2015Posted in: Resource Pack Discussion
After I finished my texture pack, I realize I've been out of the Minecraft loop for too long and I'm not sure which mods are really popular nowadays.
I've added support for the mods that I knew and liked before (EE3, Twilight Forest, Mystcraft, Thermal Expansion), but after that I'm just not sure what else to add.
I suppose I could add CTM support, but that's too much messing with mcmetas for my taste.
So what mods are really popular or still updated nowadays?
Oct 19, 2015Balduran posted a message on I need help from someone experienced in 64x64 texturesPosted in: Resource Pack Discussion
Pretty sure these are NPCs.
OP - I charge about $5 per 64x64 sprites.
Oct 11, 2015Balduran posted a message on B14 - An experimental, long overdue texture pack. 10x10, 4 colors per blockPosted in: Resource Packs
Added some screenshots to the main post. I'm on bit of a hiatus right now until I can figure out what other mods to do.
Oct 4, 2015Balduran posted a message on Can Someone Make Me A Private Texture Pack? Im Planning To Start A YouTube ChannelPosted in: Resource Pack Discussion
And how is "free" a reasonable payment for spending many hours working?
Oct 4, 2015Balduran posted a message on Chubik - a minimalistic survival challenge *Updated to 1.9 *includes command module add-onPosted in: Resource Packs
I like how you just slapped a bunch of letters on a white background and put it behind adf.ly
E for Effort
Oct 1, 2015Balduran posted a message on B14 - An experimental, long overdue texture pack. 10x10, 4 colors per blockPosted in: Resource Packs
-Proper Portal texture
-Fixed Aurora blocks and some other things
-Added Mystcraft support.
-Added Agricraft support
-Added Thermal Expansion support
-Added NEI textures
What should I work on next?
Sep 28, 2015Posted in: WIP Resource Pack
Fine. It looks wonderful. I'm really envious of your palettes.
Not too thrilled about the wool - It look too... grainy? I'd also have to see your cobblestone, because of how rocky your stone is.
Sep 22, 2015Posted in: Resource Pack Discussion
I can't. The only time I used default lately is to catch up on all the new stuff without a texture pack. But once I started updating mine again I just can't bear vanilla again.
- To post a comment, please login.
Aug 22, 2015Balduran posted a message on Community Roundtable: Is Minecraft "Wrong" as a Game?Posted in: News
Honestly? Minecraft has a lot of potential, but it will never be realized. I still enjoy the building, but it's pretty disappointing to see that this game will never become anything beyond a glorified time waster.
Minecraft has never had any direction, and I can't say that the current focus on Survival is the best idea for it. Why try to be like other games and fail?
Sep 15, 2014Balduran posted a message on [Official] Microsoft has Bought Mojang and a message from Notch.*Passes soda and munches popcorn*Posted in: News
Sep 15, 2014Balduran posted a message on [Official] Microsoft has Bought Mojang and a message from Notch.This is simply beautiful :3Posted in: News
Apr 15, 2013Balduran posted a message on Minecraft Weekly News: Zombies, Horse Armour, Interviews & Updates!Now, the important question is - Is Horse Armor a paid DLC? *badum tss*Posted in: News
Apr 11, 2012Balduran posted a message on First Minecraft LEGO Model; Grum Was Asked AnythingPosted in: NewsQuote from OmnipotentSnail
Can't really see the point to Minecraft Legos... seems reaaaally redundant.
Same here, you can replicate the exact same effect with those basic building blocks.
Somehow i don't think they'll be very popular when compared to the regular Lego sets (with the exception of Steve and Creeper figurines, i want those)
Mar 6, 2012Balduran posted a message on Notch to Receive BAFTA Award; XBLA Minecraft UpdatesPosted in: NewsQuote from thebigbadwolf17
1. He gave away 3 million.
2. He confirm the yogscast thing was fake so it makes it hard to believe.
3. Minecraft technically IS finished, They're just adding more updates to keep it fresh.
4. They take part in the community so they can know what the players want.
5. He is still developing minecraft, He just gave the position of lead developer to jeb.
6. Not really impenitrable, I figured out most of minecraft myself then i started checking the wiki around beta 1.2 or 1.3 (I started in alpha 1.2.6 btw)
1. Irrelevant to BAFTA (He gave it to his employees).
3. If so, then why can't you farm cocoa beans? What is the purpose of the snow golem? Why is the End so featureless and empty? The 'final' release was just rushed for no reason.
4. Listening to players =/= Design plan. The former means having a goal to achieve, instead of adding random features and then never developing them in any meaningful way.
5. I'm pretty sure he stated that he no longer has anything to do with making Minecraft, instead focusing on some other project.
6. So you figured out how to make Nether Portals on your own? Or make a fishing rod? Or a compass? If so, i envy you. I find that Minecraft is way too confusing and undocumented without the Wiki.
Mar 6, 2012Balduran posted a message on Notch to Receive BAFTA Award; XBLA Minecraft UpdatesPosted in: NewsQuote from Ozzie968
BUT THEN. Just as he's ready to receive it. He realizes. IT'S ALL A SETUP! Then they dump Pig's Blood on him!
He get's so mad. That he decides to completely stop ALL Minecraft development. And then he doesn't allow anyone to play it ever again!
And that's the end of Minecraft folks.
On topic: Congrats xD
Yeah, except he already did stop developing Minecraft.
Does he really deserve that?
1. He took the base game from infiniminer (Pretty sure he didn't ask for permission at first).
2. Minecraft is unfinished and unpolished
3. Mojang seems to have absolutely no design plan for the game.
4. The game is impenetrable for new users if they don't know about the MC Wiki
5. That stunt between him and the Yogcast
So yeah... can we stop nominating him for awards like this?
- To post a comment, please login.