- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 3 months, and 9 days
Last active Tue, May, 31 2016 16:29:52
- 0 Followers
- 28 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Dec 18, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on [Aorituri RPG][Custom Map][1.7.4] Builders,Developers,Moderators NeededNew RPG Server [WIP]Posted in: Server Recruitment
Guild System, Custom Map, Dungeons, Special Items
Builders Developers Mods Needed, PM me for the application
Dec 18, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on Savage RPG - [1.7] [Custom Bosses with over 250 Unique Abilities!] [Diablo Style Loot] [Dungeons] [Quests] [Classes] [Towns] [PvPosted in: PC Servers
- Your "IGN" (In Game Name) BabyNewblet
- Age 16
- Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? yes
- Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok.
Jul 10, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on [Tekkit Classic] [Brand New (Jul/8)] [Whitelist] SmallScale Tekkit- Minecraft Name: BabyNewbletPosted in: PC Servers
- Tekkit Classic Experience:Medium (Discovered electricity and midgame industrialcraft, didn't get too much into complex stuff such as iridium production)
- Age: 15
- How long have you been looking for a server like this?I've been looking for a whitelist tekkit server even before the new trash tekkit was released.
- Why do you want to play this server, and not some large-scale one?:The advantage of a whitelist server is that all players can come together as a community without any limits on what Tekkit Classic is supposed to be.
- Have you ever been given the position of mod/admin on a server before?: No. I've been asked to, but I rejected it due to the large responsibility and amount of noobs (large no whitelist server) asking for creative or god items.
- If you were to witness a flame war (provided there are no admins online), how would you react?: Is the flame war any serious? Whitelist servers have flame wars happen less often than public servers, but I would wait for an admin to get on before any decisions are made.
- Now, if you were IN that flame war, and an admin had to come to settle the argument, how would you react? Would you defend yourself? Apologize?: I would defend myself only if I knew I had done nothing wrong. I would face the fair consequences if I had done something bad to the same calibre.
Hope you read my application thoroughly and consider me as a serious tekkit whitelist applicant!
Jul 8, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on VivedyCraft! [100% Vanilla] [New Server] [1.6.2] [Whitelist]1) What's Your IGN (In-Game Name)? BabyNewbletPosted in: PC Servers
2) Describe your Minecraft play-style in one word. Farmer
3) Why do you think you should join the server?This is SMP server right? Then I'll be glad to lend a helping hand and personality to all.
4) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since 1.0.0 in November 2011
Edit: My bad I just read that we were supposed to email the applications... Well anyways, here it is!
Jun 27, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on Does any one know a really good skyblock cracked server ?You are in the wrong sub-forum. I would try posting over here. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum/158-looking-for/Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 26, 2013I'm creating a small divine RPG (mod) server for a small group of 3-7 people. If you are interested, fill out the following application. Capitalize the 3rd letter of each line in the application. Btw, there will be no griefing or stealing or hacking. I will gladly assist you in installing the mod.Posted in: PC Servers
Knowledge of DivineRPG:
Jun 24, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on [1.7.2 - Bukkit] Ember // No Whitelist // 24-7 // TownybabynewbletPosted in: PC Servers
Jun 19, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on minecraft server, running .jar with more ram disables mods?Uhh.. This isn't supposed to happen. You are running bukkit right? And these mods are plugins? I would place the jar into a folder ALONG with the .bat file so you can cut some code off. Try doing this.Posted in: PC Servers
java -Xmx1024MB -Xms1024MB -jar bukkit.jar
Jun 12, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on Erecia | Medieval | Roleplay | Events | Races | JobsIGN:BabyNewbletPosted in: PC Servers
Roleplay experience: Yes. I played on some RP servers, but none too serious. I was a mass farmer.
Previous bans: There was this one time where I killed a staff member (pvp server) and got banned.
Have you joined our website?: No. I will later.
Jun 4, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on NubHQ - New 100% Vanilla Server [Small] [Whitelist] [Mature]ApplicationPosted in: PC Servers
TimeZone: Central -6
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I love farming. I work with redstone to make efficient farms and always get good crop yields. I also farm animals and distribute food
What you can Contribute to the server: Like I said before, I'm a great farmer. I can always help with redstone. I can supply food. I'm pretty decent at building, and I get pretty serious about vanilla servers. I also like roleplay (I won't if this server doesn't allow it).
May 26, 2013BabyNewblet posted a message on [3+ years open] BeastsMC Creative || Free WorldEdit || Freebuild || 115x115 Plots Optional || No Whitelist || Best Anti-GriefIGN BabyNewbletPosted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.