Hello, I'm starting a server with a few friends of mine that we're planning to show to the public soon. We've come up with a model for the whole server where players can start their own business, make money, own & sell land, and grow their industry. I've provided a list of features we'd like present in the plugin, and a few contacts for further inquiry.
- Players can create plots in the wilderness for a price that depends on whether there are other plots in the area, the more other plots; the higher the price.
- Using something similar to worldedit, players select the corners of the land they'd like to be theirs with some type of tool (like a golden shovel.)
- Every week (in real time) the players will have to pay rent to keep control of their land. If a player's debt to their rent is too high they will lose the land and it will become available for auction.
- Land auctions will always be available in a menu that displays the choices, and their bidding price. Each plot will only stay up for auction for 48 hours.
- To avoid accidental debt to rent, players will be given a reminder in chat that they have to pay, and how to do it.
- The plugin will have to work with essentials economy.
- Various building presets available for players to buy in-game and place on their plots. (Such as skyscrapers, banks, storefronts, etc.) This feature would need to be user-friendly for staff, so they could add any preset at their will.
- Players can create sub-plots within their plots, and charge their desired rent for it. Other players can rent it out to build on. (This could be very profitable for land owners of highly populated areas.)
If you're interested, message me, or Aaron on Discord.