Yes, there will be a version for 1.13. I'll need some time, however.
- Curse Premium
Member for 8 years, 2 months, and 24 days
Last active Fri, Aug, 13 2021 07:18:08
- 2 Followers
- 204 Total Posts
- 104 Thanks
Aug 20, 2018Aurum_32 posted a message on Radiant Pixels v2.3 [OptiFine] [CTM] [Custom Colors] [Overlays] [Random Textures] [3D Models]Posted in: Resource Packs
Jun 19, 2018Aurum_32 posted a message on Radiant Pixels v2.3 [OptiFine] [CTM] [Custom Colors] [Overlays] [Random Textures] [3D Models]Posted in: Resource Packs
Update! Version 2.3! Grab it now!
- New leaves
- Hue variation in tall grass
- Birch leaves now use a different texture
- New sand
- New red sand
- New concrete powder
- New water
- Tweaked grass and grass path
- Changed prismarine
- Black purpur blocks
- New, beige endstone and endbricks
- New end portal frame
- New planks with new, different top texture
- Ditched the 'normal planks' texture, all wooden blocks now use the oak colors
- Recolored some boats
- New dark oak door
- New hearts in hotbar
- Changed ferns
- New diamond block
- New gold block
- Darker iron block
- New iron trapdoor
- Changed red and brown mushrooms, with much better shading
- New smoke particles
- Reworked quartz blocks
- Moss is more yellowish
- Changed redstone lamp
- New hopper
- New cauldron
- Purple chorus plant
- Changed soulsand
- Changed some potion colors
- Repeaters now display their tick delay more clearly
- Changed parrots
Dec 23, 2017Aurum_32 posted a message on 32x LITHOS - Default-Style, Detailed & Complete - 1.5x - 1.15x and beyond!Posted in: Resource Packs
In my own pack, farmers were also already green, so I turned them blue, based on some Mojang artwork where a blue-robed villager appeared.
Nov 16, 2017Aurum_32 posted a message on [32x] CopherNeue's Dawnbreaker - Pixel-Art, Limited Palette, Optifine SupportPosted in: WIP Resource Pack
You made such an amazing pack with such a limited palette. Wow. Congratulations.
Nov 16, 2017Aurum_32 posted a message on GoodVibes - Stylized Pack, Optifine Support, Biomes O' Plenty SupportPosted in: WIP Resource Pack
Remember you don't need high FPS to take a screenshot. You can take position, set high graphics, take screenshot and set low graphics again.
Anyway, it's your pack, do as you wish
Nov 14, 2017Aurum_32 posted a message on GoodVibes - Stylized Pack, Optifine Support, Biomes O' Plenty SupportPosted in: WIP Resource Pack
The textures look good, but please, take your screenshots with Smooth Lighting enabled. Everything looks much better like that.
Right now your screenshots make the pack look much worse than it is.
Sep 23, 2017Aurum_32 posted a message on Radiant Pixels v2.3 [OptiFine] [CTM] [Custom Colors] [Overlays] [Random Textures] [3D Models]Posted in: Resource Packs
Yes, somehow Forge breaks the tall grass models. So if you're going to play with mods, you can delete blockstates/tall_grass.json file and models/block/tall_grass folder in the resource pack zip file. That should make the game use the vanilla models. Bad thing is that you would lose random tall grass, but at least it wouldn't be broken.
Aug 21, 2017Posted in: Resource Packs
New update! Radiant Pixels 2.2 is out!
- New emerald and diamond blocks
- New swords
- Added CTM overlays
- Glowstone color changes in the Nether and the End
- Iron blocks and items have a bluish tint
- Shinier moon and better phases
- Gray soulsand
- More colorful endstone and endbricks
- Dragon egg color is now purple to match endermen and enderdragon colors
- Added llamas
- Added random little stone to sand
- Converted pumpkin bottom texture CTM to vanilla model
- Added parrots
Jul 9, 2017Posted in: Resource Packs
You didn't set graphics to Fancy, leaves are broken in your review.
Jul 5, 2017Posted in: Resource Packs
Does it mess it up so badly? Could you provide me with an example to see it?
Jul 4, 2017Posted in: Resource Packs
Finally, 1.12 is here! Download it from the OP.
- 3D Model for cauldrons
- Changed UI accent color to blue
- Changed unpowered redstone lamps
- Darker sky in some biomes
- Changed pumpkins and melons
- Changed pumpkin and melon stems
- Exchanged green- and blue-robed villagers (now farmers wear blue)
- Changed ladders
- Changed chests
- Slightly changed podzol
- Changed beetroots
- Improved Nether ambient colors
- Slightly changed overworld lightmap
- New prismarine block
- New chorus plant
- New netherwart block
- New glowstone
- New dirt, with random variants
- Exchanged netherrack and nether brick colors
- New gravel
- Lots of alternative models for tall grass and ferns
- Tall grass and ferns now consist of four planes instead of two
- Green sky and fog in jungles
- Changed hotbar
- New water
- New sand
- New wool
- Wool, sheep, hardened clay and shulker box colors more similar to vanilla
- Changed bed with new color variants
- Changed prismarine blocks again
- Darker water
- Improved water when not using OptiFine
- New torch lightmap
- Added concrete blocks
- Added concrete powder
- Fixed repeater and comparator model bug
- Added knowledge book
- Changed savanna biome grass and foliage color
- New obsidian
- Better books
- Changed Minecraft title logo for a more updated one
- Added all 1.12 GUI
- New stone, andesite, diorite and granite
- More shading to gold, diamond and emerald blocks
- Added random variants for lapis, redstone and coal blocks
Jun 30, 2017Posted in: Resource Packs
Almost done. The vanilla recipe book GUI could have been much better IMHO. I like what I got with it:
Jun 27, 2017Posted in: Resource Packs
The 1.12 update is almost done. I still need to give the last touch to the recipe book GUI, make colored beds, which are just recolors, and other details.
Hi Aurum, Any idea when you will be able to release the 1.12 version? Everyone is talking about the new recipe book and i really would love to have things updated so we have access to it! Keep up the great work, we love your texturepack and really appreciate all the work you've put into it!
The same as above.
I absolutely LOVE this pack. Thank you SOOO much for making it. It adds a playful and colorful vibrancy to the game!
I do however have 2 requests. I recently got into doing pixel art. The vibrant colors all work well for it except for one. Your Hot Pink breaks compatibility with default color schemes and most other texture packs. Aka, while pink looks pink in everything else so it's usable for faces, in yours i can't use it as it distorts the image to not be recognizable.
So I was hoping and wondering if you could change your pinks back to a regular pink tone from the hot pink tone?
Also, i was wondering if you could add additional flower pot textures, like they have in other packs. I use a lot of flower pots, so some more designs would break up the monotony.
In the 1.12 update, all colors in wool, hardened clay, concrete and concrete powder are the same as vanilla or very similar, since the new vanilla colors are more colorful and good-looking than the old ones. Hopefully, you'll be able to build things keeping the same color scheme as in vanilla.
- To post a comment, please login.