- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 7 months, and 11 days
Last active Sat, Apr, 9 2016 09:10:42
- 0 Followers
- 6 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Mar 20, 2016AtaraxicBeast posted a message on Tilia's Kingdom Mod [1.7.10] (Will:) Add Mobs, Ores, Tools, Armor, Dimensions, Biomes, and more!Posted in: WIP Mods
Mar 19, 2016AtaraxicBeast posted a message on Tilia's Kingdom Mod [1.7.10] (Will:) Add Mobs, Ores, Tools, Armor, Dimensions, Biomes, and more!Posted in: WIP Mods
~ The Beginning, Custom, and Fall of Magic ~
Tilia's Kingdom mod is an RPG/fantasy type mod (think Diving RPG, etc.) to add more features into your SMP mc worlds! Though I will be working on this mod alone, any suggestions are most welcome and appreciated. If you think you have something interesting/unique to add to the project, I am open to that. If you don't have any mod-making skills, making banners is a cool way to contribute. If you can't make banners, put one (when available) in your sig!
Tilia's Kingdom will have a story and quests in the future, but for now I'm just focusing on adding the blocks, items, etc.
- In order of Efficiency,: Coissa, Gleakon, Vaeld, Asaun, Galeimos, Perari, Felaven, Traunia, Kedaulla, Merraw, and Carmine
- -Tools and Armor for each new ore (maybe not the least efficient but we will see)
- - Biomes -> will need to be found to progress in the story due to special items only being found there.
- - Dimensions - these will be the main way of progression throughout the mod
- - Mobs - the dimensions won't be empty! (Actually, one will)
This thread is mostly empty now but I hope it will be filled soon. There is no estimated release for the mod.
Photos will be up soon!
- To post a comment, please login.