When you started fresh, did you clear everything from the versions folder as well? I was having some issues (Not like yours, though), but when I started fresh, it started working correctly. Why don't you try installing Optifine, and then installing Xray into that? Or vice versa, I forget which order its supposed to be....
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 2 months, and 5 days
Last active Tue, Mar, 12 2019 20:03:33
- 0 Followers
- 7 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Nov 11, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 7, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hi everybody !
According to your remarks (huge thanks to krissy60) I've made some cleaning inside the AO installation code. No change made on the pure XRay functionnalities.
- Un-official, without permission of AO
- Only for version : 1.13.2
- Tested on vanilla
Solved issues :
- the installer only takes care of the 1.13.2 Minecraft installed versions
- you can now install XRay directly over an Optifine Version (1.13.2)
- you can update an Xray version (or update all)
Thank you so much! I don't suppose it's possible to get coords back, is there?
Jan 7, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Try downloading a fresh copy from this site. That's what eventually made it work for me.
Jan 6, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
with 7-zip, I used, you right-click goto 7-zip, goto open archive, scroll down the list and find the 1211 class file, drag it to the desktop, edit it to say 1122 then open with a hex editor (I used XVI32) do a search for 1121 then change the peram to 1122 the hex code will change from 62 to 63 I believe... Save then in the archive opener drag that new file to the archive and accept any pop-up... you do NOT need to delete the 1211 file as that was going to be my question but I didn't delete mine and it works...
I had done all that
But as it turns out, I just needed to download a fresh copy, and it works great so far.
Jan 4, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
XRay58.jar for MC 1.12.2 working well in 6 very simple steps (tried with success on the DireWolf20 1.12 pack) :
1) download the original XRay-58.jar for 1.12.1 (from the first page of this thread)
2) extract the file XRay1121.class from this jar (with 7-Zip)
3) rename it to XRay1122.class
4) open the XRay1122.class with a hex Editor, find the string XRay1121 and change it to XRay1122 , then save it
5) add the XRay1122.class in the XRay-58.jar
6) put the jar in the mods folder
That's it !
I've tried this twice, once with winrar, and once with 7-zip, and no luck. The hex program I'm using is HxD.
Oct 10, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
However, Fullbright still works. At least, it does for me through Forge.
Jul 5, 2016ArkiaSRC727 posted a message on Viet's EPIC Server ツ SURVIVAL & CREATIVE ♫ FREE FLY ABILITY ❤ ✏ ✏ ✏ ✏ ❤ mc.vi.etPosted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login.