- Registered Member
Member for 13 years, 1 month, and 1 day
Last active Tue, Dec, 29 2015 23:02:26
- 0 Followers
- 607 Total Posts
- 67 Thanks
May 26, 2012Anonymous52555 posted a message on Can the Ender Chest be picked back up? If so...it's far overpowered.um terraria has this same feature and it actually has 2 items that do this so it functions like 2 backpacks. It's not overpowered, it fixes the inventory problem.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
May 25, 2012About your first point.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
This is a game, money doesn't need to be simulating a real economy it needs to be balanced so people don't get good items really early. Honestly it's easier to sell things for emeralds than to dig them up and this needs to be balanced out. In all honesty it should be more profitable to mine than to trade. Another solution would be to make the villagers have a finite amount of emeralds.
May 25, 2012Anonymous52555 posted a message on Emeralds: Revolutionary or "Doesn't-Fit"? [snapshot 21]I don't know about you but I think the readding of diamonds is quite fitting. (And noone gets it.)Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
May 3, 2012Um you guys don't get it, This makes it much easier for them to code to just have SMP and not two. Jeb said in his interview that he is planning on making Single player actually be multiplayer but the player won't be able to tell the difference. Just stop complaining and let the developers work out the bugs jeez. It's not like you didn't know this would happen...Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Apr 28, 2012Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from pikaguy900
People already cheese the Blazes by building mob traps around them, though. Sure, they get you until you build it, but after that, they're pathetically easy if you build your farm right. All you do is enclose them and get them to a point where you can easily whack their health away without the threat of them shooting you. People have done this before, without water; having water really wouldn't change much, IMO. :/
But like you said at first you had to fight them normally which is all I care about. Cause once you get some blaze rods all you have to do is make potions of fire resistance.
Apr 28, 2012No. The only use I could possibly see for water is to cheese the blazes and I don't want any of that. Gotta keep some difficulty.Sorry for the double post but if you want to tame the nether than just bring a bunch of half slabs and any building material from the overworld.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Mar 20, 2012I honestly liked the old minecraft better but downgrading will make me feel like a stuck up oldfag so I update to see if it's going to get any better. So far 1.0 was the low point and it's been getting better ever since Jeb took over.Posted in: Discussion
Feb 24, 2012Dude guys I know what you got to do.Posted in: 1.1 Update Discussion
1) Get a diamond pickaxe and get unbreaking III on it
2) Throw it in the center of the well
3) Place a bucket of lava in the well
4) It will turn to obsidian, break the obsidian with another diamond pickaxe and you will get the Obsidian pickaxe
5) Use the obsidian pickaxe to grab adminium and create the adminium pickaxe.
6) Kill the ender Dragon and grab the Dragon Egg
7) Use the Adminium pickaxe the grab the end portal blocks
8) Go to the nether and arrange the end portal blocks like a nether portal fill them in with ender eyes and light it on fire in the middle and a portal will be revealed
9) Jump in the potal and you will go to skylands
10) place the ender dragon egg in skylands and surround it with gold blocks, light it on fire and sacrifice three snow golems in the fire
11) The egg will hatch and you will get a red dragon
12) Get a saddle and surround it with diamond blocks in a work bench to get the dragon saddle
13) Put the saddle on the red dragon then tame it (I recommend you watch "How to train your dragon" for details)
14) Enjoy your new dragon
Feb 23, 2012Posted in: 1.1 Update DiscussionQuote from KyoShinda
How many villagers does it take to gain one golem and how many does it take to gain for each next one? (probably the same number?)
For every golem you need 15 villagers.
My suggestion is you make a medium sized village and you make a place to trap villagers somewhere so they breed to fill the empty houses and the trapped ones you use for the golems
Feb 23, 2012Posted in: 1.1 Update DiscussionQuote from GorgeousTaylor
In my game, golems don't spawn, no matter how many villagers I have. Their parameters must be more specific.
In order for a Golem to spawn you need 15 villagers per golem and atleast one house with a door.
- To post a comment, please login.