- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 2 months, and 11 days
Last active Sun, Apr, 19 2015 09:29:22
- 2 Followers
- 773 Total Posts
- 46 Thanks
Jun 18, 2014double tap shift, and wait a while... he's in creative or using a mod (if he's using a mod, then he likely knows how to get down... if he's in creative, he just held space waaaaay too long, shift will lower you down... double tapping shift disables flight and forces you to fall)Posted in: Technical Help
If you press F3, you should see the Y coordinate dropping steadily as you fall.
If 'cheats' are enabled - you can also use the /tp command, information on formatting can be found [here]
May 8, 2014While I'm not a master of redstone, I do know my fair share (I'm just terrible at explaining it lol) - in this episode, I talk about some of my plans for the future of my base, as well as announce the winners of the contest, AND clean up after the first prank on me (guess I should do some to others lol)Posted in: Let's Plays
Apr 11, 2014GoRoy also submitted this enjoyable piece of fan art that further warns against the dangers of licking mooshroomsPosted in: Let's Plays
Apr 10, 2014Episode 6 is alive and kicking, as I start work on my mob spawner - or at least the rough beginnings of it:Posted in: Let's Plays
Apr 3, 2014I have a serious torch problem... Can never have enough light thoughPosted in: Let's Plays
Apr 1, 2014The Lands aren't the only thing that seems to be a bit strange around here...Posted in: Let's Plays
Mar 29, 2014Episode 4... we go caving to get rid of spawns below our base, and decided to talk about my perspective on growth, youtube, pranks, etc. - felt like rambling... Oh, and dear lord are these some convoluted caves, they actually run into my mines at several points I found out post-recording:Posted in: Let's Plays
Mar 27, 2014Got a 3rd episode on the strangelands, where we unwrap a present by MoD.Posted in: Let's Plays
Mar 21, 2014Episode 2 up, showing off the start of my base.Posted in: Let's Plays
Mar 18, 2014Episode 1 of my Strangelands LP, introduction to my subscribers - episode 2 will be coming later this week or early next, and will be a bit longerPosted in: Let's Plays
- To post a comment, please login.
Apr 9, 2014lorgon111 posted a message on Minecraft BINGO - Vanilla Survival Scavenger Hunt!Posted in: Maps
EDIT - Version 3.1 for Minecraft 1.11.2 is out now!
EDIT - Version 3.0 for Minecraft 1.9 is out now!
EDIT - (removed old info about ancient 2.x versions of the map)
Minecraft BINGO is a vanilla survival scavenger hunt, where your goal is to collect items displayed on your BINGO Card in order to get five in a row, column, or diagonal.
You start with nothing but a BINGO Card, and must punch trees, craft tools, and explore the world, to obtain the items on your card which "light up" to track your progress as you get them. A typical game takes about 10-35 minutes.
- BINGO Card (map) that automatically tracks your progress
- randomized BINGO Cards, randomized spawnpoints - the game is different challenge each time you play it!
- automatic win detection (fireworks when you get a BINGO)
- play single-player, or do a head-to-head race against a friend in SMP!
This map took me a lot of time to make; I hope you enjoy it! If you do, I appreciate any support you can give me, including upvoting this thread or leaving a comment with feedback.
If you really like the map, you may also show your appreciation with a donation in my tip jar, just click the paypal link below. Any amount is appreciated!
You can also tweet @MinecraftBINGO, and follow that account for information about any map updates.
Mar 16, 2014Posted in: Let's PlaysWelcome to Strangelands!A private whitelisted SMP server of Youtuberslaunched on March 7th, 2013
We are dedicated to building a community of content creators that work together to provide hours of entertainment. While this is a Minecraft SMP server, our members have diverse catalogs of games on their channels. All members are (mostly) mature, and provide calm non-obnoxious commentary on their channels.
Members:Alzorath: https://www.youtube.com/alzorathBlitzkriegsler: https://www.youtube.com/BlitzkriegslerFixxxer: https://www.youtube.com/fixxxertvThe Pastafarian: https://www.youtube.com/thepastafarian42Modi Operandus: https://www.youtube.com/modioperandusPoppoppopz:https://www.youtube.com/PoppoppopzGamingWanderbots: https://www.youtube....user/wanderbots
This thread will be updated with our latest content. So be sure to keep an eye out, or visit us over on reddit at /r/strangelands!
Mar 21, 2014In episode 1: herding a charged creeper, and other death and destructionPosted in: Let's Plays
Mar 17, 2014And here is my playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZbmcHZ8TjKf5vzqwtEDjTUe2Lc4HNq6lPosted in: Let's Plays
Introduction video where we all meet and introduce ourselves can be had here
Feb 27, 2014I recommend OBS, though I have never tried it, I have heard great reviews about it. It has no watermark, no time limit, pretty much all the full capabilities of a bought program. Some have even said it is better than Fraps, but I personally use DxTory, so I don't know if that's tru or not. But overall, its one of the best freeware screen recorders.Posted in: Technical Help
Dec 25, 2013I'm a decent animator,quite new to youtubePosted in: Technical Help
Basically I wanna help/serve others though it comes at a price
I dont wanna sound greedy cuz of this but you know I don't really wanna do something for someone without something in return especially since animating is tedious & hard
Well I guess I would do it for free if you got at least 10k subscribers on youtube
If you wanna know how good I am at it,check out some of the videos at my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxmen6661
Example of a render:
Thumbnails/Channel Art: I'll do 3 for $4
Intro: $10-$20 (more money = longer(if u want),better quality,though slightly longer wait)
Parody: $30-$50 depending on what's in it
Btw,if you see this in another section,it's cuz I'm not sure where to put it so I did both xP
Dec 23, 2013I have an over complicated setup but it works and gives me a high quality 1080P video with a fairly small file size.Posted in: Technical Help
I record video with Fraps at 1080P 60FPS (60 FPS is done so I can slow down the footage if I need to show something off) to an external USB 3.0 2TB HDD, record my microphone with Audacity, edit the two together and put in my intro and stuff with Vegas Movie Studio and save it as an uncompressed AVI. I then open it in VirtualDub and compress using xvid for video, and lame mp3 for audio.
You probably shouldn't do this though. It works very well, but for just starting out you should just record with Bandicam/Fraps/Dxtory and edit using Vegas Movie Studio. No extra HDD or transcoding programs necessary.
For any more "advanced" people reading this, I like this setup as it results in like no slowdown when recording. Since Fraps doesn't compress the video at all it doesn't stress my CPU, and since I have the external HDD it doesn't stress my storage setup either. Audacity microphone recording allows me to fine tune the vocals (that sounds pretentious), and I use VirtualDub to do the final compression as Vegas Movie Studio doesn't have as many options.
Nov 28, 2013Hi there!Posted in: Technical Help
Glad to see you've found a workaround to your problem, but here's a quick rundown of how to get help faster next time you have a problem:
1. As ThoughtonGraphics said, post in the right section. This section is the technical help for videos section. That means you'll find two main groups of people here: those requiring technical help with their computers and those who know how to help with technical things in making videos. Your problem is more related to your computer and the game in general, so, although you might find someone who can help you in here, you'll have more luck in a more relevant section.
2. Describe your problem. You're problem seems quite simple and you've described most of it, but there's more you can add. Does the right-click not work everywhere? does it not work in Minecraft only? This leads me to my next point...
3. Give information. What Operating System are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 SP 2 64-bit, OS X 10.9 "Mavericks", Linux Mint 15 "Olivia" Cinnamon 64-bit) You don't always need to be too detailed, but it's good to put what you know if it's relevant.
If it's a problem with the game:
What version are you using (e.g. 1.7.2)?
What version of java do you have?
Do you have any mods?
Are you using a different launcher from the one from minecraft.net?
Since your problem is to do with the mouse, it might be hardware related. Giving the model and brand of your hardware is useful to those who want to help you.
4. Have a descriptive title. "Help Minecraft Experts!" tells me nothing about your problem. A better title would have been something like "Right-click not working".
5. Try your best with grammar and spelling. The chances of someone viewing your post is drastically reduced if the first thing people read is "Help me ppllllzzz!!!!!!!!!!111!!! I wan 2 ply MinceRatf!". You've done this quite well. Re-reading your post can really help.
6. Be polite. No one wants to help a stingy person. You've mostly done this. Just note that TroughtonGraphics just wanted to point out that you posted it in the wrong section. No, it doesn't solve you're problem, but it's a good thing to know since posting in the right section is rather important in getting help.
As for your problem, changing the controls is alright as a workaround (it's not actually fixing the problem though), and if you're happy with it then it shouldn't matter too much, but it's better to actually fix it instead of going around it. Are you using a Mac? In that case, Ctrl+Click is the equivalent of right click if I remember right.
Nov 20, 2013JohnnyReklaw posted a message on A Guide To YouTube! [Minecraft LetsPlay's][Tips][Idea's]Posted in: Let's Plays HelpQuote from kaz_bricks
What if im a child who wants to be a youtuber, and I have an annoying voice that would never be mindcrack-approved because guude would hate it? I have a fear of this.
1. Don't be Mindcrack. There is only enough room for 1 Guude, 1 Pyro, 1 Etho. Instead, be you.
2. Voice isn't as annoying as immaturity. I've seen plenty of people put quality videos with annoying voices...I get over the annoying if its quality. Plan something out to make it quality. I find when I fail the most is when I don't plan out what I'm doing.
Oct 15, 2013What Megito said.Posted in: Discussion
When you come right down to it, I doubt if most people really care what someone else is playing. What they care about is getting a rise out of you, and watching you get all worked up defending something -- whether or not they know you.
- If they don't know you and they're just random idiots on the Web somewhere, ignore them; that's the best they deserve.
- If they do know you and aren't your friends, consider the source; who cares what they think?
- If they're your friends and they're just joking around, if you have that kind of friendship with them, then needle them back about something they like. Clothes are always good.
- If they're your friends and they're serious, majorly reconsider your friendship. Why would you want to be friends with someone who insults your intelligence and/or taste because you prefer different games than they do, and means it?
So if people like CoD or T2F or any other TLA and you don't, that's not a problem. But if they insist that you have to like the same things they do, that's their problem, not yours. If we all liked the same things, what a terrible shortage of haggis there would be, as MZB used to say.
- To post a comment, please login.