- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 5 months, and 21 days
Last active Thu, Sep, 10 2015 08:44:14
- 1 Follower
- 14 Total Posts
- 9 Thanks
Sep 9, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Ow, I actually intended to implement this. Got distracted, I presume...
I haven't got enough time to work on this now, sadly. Maybe, later? I just need some financial stability first x)
Sep 1, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Tools
This tool isn't related to capes in any way. Have a read :3
But you can try creating your own design to resemble 2012-2013 capes.
By the way, I added mass-export in a chest feature. Try with this one to get a full chest o' letters.
Oh, and also it's in 3D now. Try the drama button.
Aug 30, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Tools
I squeezed it a little. 820px width.
<iframe src="//algoin.de/bngn/" width="820" height="690"></iframe>
Jul 30, 2014Hi!Posted in: Minecraft Tools
I want to ask you for some feedback. I added a screenshot feature recently, but it bugs out for some people. Can you please take some screenshots and share them here?
Jul 26, 2014Hi.Posted in: Minecraft Tools
I made a banner generator. Interface is a work in progress, but functionality is close to perfect.
- Layer management
- Changing existing layer
- Code export
- Hotlinking to banner designs
- 100% accurate
- omg pew pew 3D graphic effects
Jun 21, 2013Algoinde posted a message on Quad Glory - cooperative capture-the-castle PvP mapPosted in: Maps
There are two teams: Red and Blue. Blue team controls the Castle in the middle of the map, while Red team controls four isles around the Castle: players of the Red Team are being distributed between them in equal numbers.
Each team has its own currency, that they can spend in their shops. For Red Team it's redstone, that is being thrown out from spawners on red and purple islands. For Blue Team it's lapis lazuli, that can be found by mining underneath the castle.
Shops for Red Team are located in north-west and south-east corners between the isles, the shop for Blue Team is in the castle.
The point of the map for Red Team is to capture the Castle of Blue Team by breaking four cheese (sponge) blocks in the four Castle's towers. For Blue Team it's to defend the cheese for 50 minutes. When last cheese falls, Castle is captured and Red Team wins.
First of all, Red Team must use two isles with wool spawners to build a way to two other isles with redstone and to the shops, while Blue Team must dig underneath the castle to gather their resources.
This map is balanced for 16 players. You can play with 8 or 24 players, but this will prolong/shorten the game, so timer will be not so informative. I suggest 1 hour 10 minutes for 8-player play and 40 minutes for 24 players.
Number of players in each team:
8: 1 1 1 1 4
16: 2 2 2 2 8
24: 3 3 3 3 12
• CastleIron, Coal, Diamonds, Lapis Lazuli• ShopBows, Enchanted bows, Ammo, Armor, Food, Potions, XP Bottles, Buckets
Castle also has fireball turrets.
• IslesOne set of Leather armor, Torches, Food for each islandOrange, Green: Wool spawner of isle's colorRed, Purple: Redstone spawner, Zombie spawner• ShopsIron, Coal, Diamonds, Cobblestone, Wood, Food, Potions, Light Armor, Bows & Ammo, Enchanting Table, Buckets
Click to see the detailed map:
Click to see admin room guide
Every player that is on spawn will be weakened with effects, so they can't break blocks or fight.
To enter admin room for the first time, you must be in creative mode.
First of all, grab Administrator Rights (turn left and you'll see). It just will give you 1337 XP, and in that state you can use admin tools without creative mode, and debuffs will not be applied to you.
There is a player lock above your head. It will continuously teleport players to the center of the spawn so they won't be running in circles like crazy - i call it "Chaos Extinguisher". But don't use it without Admin Rights - you will be locked as well. If you did that, you can just simply type /xp 1337L and you will be released.
Then, there is an epic machine in another corner: Arranger 2000. With this you can easily distribute players between teams, just follow these steps:
1. Teleport all players to its reservoir.
2. Then, what you need to do, is to put players into hole in the corner of the machine. This can be done by:
a ) Teleporting them at random using the button on the right side of the room
b ) Teleporting exact player by modifying command block under the button and then pushing that button
c ) Open path to the hole and let them move by themselves.
3. Then you can press the button of the desired team to teleport the player staying in hole to that team. This will also fix the player in the room by spawnpoint, so he won't get out by /kill'ing himself or whatever.
4. Repeat until there is no players left.
If you want to start from scratch, i suggest you to reset spawnpoints via black button at left.
That's all, so...
How to start a game:
1. Open the rooms
2. Distribute players between teams. You can do it by random, but first lock the rooms back so they won't get out.
3. Pull the lever of team you want to play with. This will teleport you to the specified team just before start, so you won't need to go to your team by yourself.
4. Press the big gold button. You will be teleported and then the game will start.
Crafting is allowed.
Do not equip armor of the opposite team.
Don't destroy anything that already was on your isle;
Don't break blocks in the castle (except sponge);
Don't place blocks in the castle;
Don't try to break walls of the maze.
Don't place blocks in the castle to block attackers (i think some chests in strategic places are okay).
Don't break blocks in the castle.
Do what you want with blocks underneath the castle, but not above the ground level.
Do not build to the isles, don't break them.
Plant the trees back, save the world's oxygen
This is the first release, and, though we run many tests, there can still be bugs. Report them, this will help us a lot.
And it uses command blocks, so enable them by setting enable-command-block to true.
English version, v0.2
Russian version, v0.2
And sorry for my sometimes stupid English - not native.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.