Thanks for all the replies, I forgot to add one more piece of info:
I've tried this exact same thing on a different network, same results, so I'm confident it has to do with my computer, not the network I'm on
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 8 months, and 17 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 9 2012 11:11:18
- 0 Followers
- 37 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Aug 4, 2012Hi, I've been enjoying the 1.3 update and wanted to have someone in my house connect to a single-player world of mine using the Open to LAN feature. However, I've run into trouble doing this, and was hoping you guys could help me out.Posted in: Legacy Support
Here are the issues:
- When I Use Open to LAN, my LAN server doesn't show up on other's server list, even though they are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as me.
- When someone else on my network open their world to LAN, it shows up for me, but when I go to join it, it gets stuck on "Connecting to the server", and eventually times out.
I've looked around and haven't found anyone with this issue, so if you know anything I can do to fix the issue, please let me know.
- All LAN features work on other computers connected to my network, so it is most likely an issue with my computer.
- I have hamachi installed, I know this messes with network settings and whatnot so this may be a problem, not sure though.
Thanks in advance!
Jun 23, 2012Albertpuding posted a message on Savage RPG - [1.7] [Custom Bosses with over 250 Unique Abilities!] [Diablo Style Loot] [Dungeons] [Quests] [Classes] [Towns] [PvHi there!Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 23, 2012Albertpuding posted a message on Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]Posted in: PC ServersAppeal denied.
Ah, okay. Thanks for looking over my appeal, I appreciate it.
Jun 23, 2012Albertpuding posted a message on Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]My Ban Appeal:Posted in: PC Servers
In-game name: Albertpuding
Who were you banned by?: Not sure, it didn't tell me.
When were you banned?: June 23, 2012 around 4:00 GMT -6
What was the ban reason?: Xray
Do you admit fault?: Yes.
What was you current rank (Block)?: A
Why should you be unbanned?: I'm not going to waste your time with lame excuses. I know that using x-ray or any other form of cheat is unacceptable, and I knew I shouldn't have done it in the first place. Killion is my #1 favorite server and the experience I gained from it was worth while. Being only half-way to freedom, I'd really enjoy to finish up and do it the intended way, without mods or hacks. If pardoned, I plan to make a positive impact on the server and use my second chance to do good for the server in any way possible. Being banned really was an eye-opener to me that you can't get take shortcuts, and I know not to do that anymore.
Any other information: Not that I can think of at the moment, just a quick summary: I x-rayed my way to some diamonds, and know this is wrong. If I am pardoned, I promise to never cut corners again and bring nothing but positive changes to Killion. Thank you for considering my pardon.
Jun 10, 2012Albertpuding posted a message on [NO-LAG] AlbCraft - A small [Survival] -AND- [Creative] serverPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)ALB-CRAFT
Alb-Craft is a new survival & creative server! Using a multiworld Bukkit plugin, We have both a Flatgrass,plot-based world, and a free range, open survival world. You can play on either, and switch between at any time you'd like.
- Creative world AND Survival world
- 100x100 creative plots of private land that you can build on without worrying about griefers
- Add your friends to your plot so they can build with you!
- Survive the night out in an open world
- Lock your chests and other personal belongings up to protect from thieves.
- 250x250 public plot where anyone can build.
Mar 24, 2012PudingCraft is a professionally hosted, no lag guaranteed, suvrival server for anyone who wants to have a good time.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
No whitelist or registration, just join!
Moderators: crushedcan (still have open slots!)
PVP is off at the moment, I'm debating whether I should turn it on. Let me know your opinion.
Mar 1, 2012Albertpuding posted a message on Crash while converting flatgrass-based maps to AnvilI'm having this same problem- Help?Posted in: Legacy Support
- To post a comment, please login.