Hey guys, Agent M1 here! Welcome to my clan topic, Diamond Eye. And also thank you for taking your time viewing this.Introduction:Diamond Eye is a clan who likes making maps. There is no noob here, just a starter developing skills. We like making making multiplayer and pvp maps. Right now this clan is still starting.We need map makers and mod builders in this clan. Thanks to PyrusZodiac, our members will have a member banner.Now if you are applying for this clan, you need to fill out this application form in the comments section.Application Form:
Username:What is your specialty?
Do you make maps?
Do you make mods(modscripts included)?
What maps do you make?
Were you able to make a progressive mod?
Why do you want to join this clan?
Now once again, thank you for taking your time either applying or reading this if you were interested.Clan Members:
Leader: Agent M1
Co Leaders: PyrusZodiac, captainfalcon255
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 7 months, and 11 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 10 2016 01:26:18
- 0 Followers
- 176 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Dec 15, 2013AgentM1 posted a message on Military Tech Mod [ United States .VS. Korea ] | YouTubers Mod !You know, ShaderGaming, I thought you were great at making mods. But now, since all the secrets are revealed, I think of you as a:Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
racist, script thief, crappy, less–knowledged, credit thief, unthanking person.
Oct 31, 2013AgentM1 posted a message on Lifeboat Network | Frontier, a 150-slot Survival Server | frontier.lbsg.net:19132Hey WilliamTDR, can you tell what's causing the sudden disconnection? I get disconnected suddenly and it's annoying when I play SG.Posted in: MCPE: Servers
Jul 2, 2013AgentM1 posted a message on Mob Arena 2.0 by Agent M1 [All New Look!] [Intense!]what do you mean synfulmagik213310? By the way, thanks for the review dmaster, I'll check it out tomorrowPosted in: MCPE: Maps
Jun 30, 2013AgentM1 posted a message on Mob Arena 2.0 by Agent M1 [All New Look!] [Intense!]Hey guys, Agent M1 here! This is my 2nd Mob Arena! There are a lot of new additions and stuff.Posted in: MCPE: Maps
Brand New Theme! Now uses stone bricks for walls.
Spectating Room is now added, with invisible bedrock for spectating glass.
4 spawners in one floor.
Wooden Sword as starting weapon. Credit to captainfalcon255 for this addition.
More zombie pigmen should come out.
Shop looks a bit better.
Jun 11, 2013Hey guys, Agent M1 here! Welcome to my other map topic, Mob Arena!Posted in: MCPE: Maps
A Redstone Alternative Shop System(RASS System).(Credit goes to Chimeratech and VeryZal for this wonderful idea!)
2 Arenas:Ring Fighter and Z-Day Bunker Survival
Set those mobs on fire with the Flint and Steel!
Ring Arena consists of 2 floors while the Z-Day Bunker has a Watch Tower!
Please wait for Mob Arena 2.0, it will be released sometime because my files might get deleted. Thank you for
I also need someone to make a mod that makes zombie pigmen drop gravel. The one who makes this a working mod, will get 50% credit.Download Link is out! Here it is: http://db.tt/13TIHC8O
Jun 13, 2013I have created a version 1.1 for its bug fixes and some small additions:no need for the mod, just exchange butter or gold with gravel in the chest in the currency exchange level in the shop, here is the link: http://db.tt/yWoSmpbePosted in: MCPE: Maps
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 15, 201399FireyMan99 posted a message on Military Tech Mod [ United States .VS. Korea ] | YouTubers Mod !Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
Oh, OH, AND Now he is stealing scripts!!Quote from shadowdude246
Exscuse me, but where is my credit for the Steve Mod parts you took?
Well then shader!!
Nov 4, 2013Lambo_car16 posted a message on Lambo's Mini-Game Scripts [Spleef V1.0] [FloorFall V1.0]Hey guys,Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
In this topic you will be able to find some fun mini-game scripts that I have made. These scripts are made to play with on local-multiplayer.
- You will have to be the host for each script.
- A friend to play with you
Spleef is a very known mini-game on Minecraft. You have to break blocks under different players and make them fall into lava, the last one standing is the winner. It will set the floor automatically and everything is automated. The mod also counts points, and much more!
How to use:
1. Get a stick
2. Select the positions you want to make the arena with by tapping on the block you want the position set to.
3. Type /createarena to create the arena once the positions are defined.
4. Select the player you want to play with by hitting him/her with a stick.
5. Type /start to start the mini-game!
Commands: /spawnpoint (sets the spawnpoint for when the game has finished), /createarena (creates a arena once you have defined the positions), /redefine arena (allows you to redefine the arena), /points (shows the points), /start (will start the game)
Source code: http://pemod-list.com/spleef.js
I will probably do these things if the mod becomes successful.
- Allow players to join games by hitting a sign
- Save arena when you leave the game
- Allow multiple floors
- Allow 4 different players
- Add GUI
FloorFall is a mini-game where you run around a floor and blocks will randomly break. Try not to fall into the holes! The delay between the breaking blocks will become faster after every block that gets broken!
You can also play this game on your own.
How to use:
1. Get a stick
2. Click on a block with the stick (make sure it's a flat surface)
3. It will make a floor with lava under it
4. Select the player you want to play with by hitting him/her with your stick
5. Type /start to start playing
Commands: /start (starts the game), /floorblock [block ID] [block damage (leave empty if no damage)] (will set the game floor to the selected block ID)
Source code: http://pemod-list.com/FloorFall.js
- Save floor on leave
- Add points
- Set customly delay between block breaking
- Add auto-teleporting
I am currently working on 2 different mini-games: Paintball (almost done, but won't work anyway due to a bug in MCPE) &
FloorFall(FloorFall is done)
If you want to request a mini-game, or you have found a bug or want to request a feature, please tell me in the reply's.
Thanks, have fun playing the mini-games!
If you want to support me, all I'm asking is to subscribe to my YouTube channel, thanks!
Oct 12, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Mods / ToolsQuote from anthonycraft
I AM WORKING HARD SO DO NOT BE RUDE
I'm not being rude to you because you are making mods. I am being rude to you because you just posted a pointless thread.
Jun 18, 2013Collin9476 posted a message on [OFFICIAL] Collin9476's Survival Games maps ports [Latest: Teweran SG 2 - Drybone Valley] [0.7.3] [3500+ downloads & 8000+ viewsEVERYTIME I CHANGE THE POLL PLEASE REVOTE.Posted in: MCPE: Maps
Hey guys, it's Collin9476 here,
I have ported some Survival Games maps from the PC version to the PE version and have made them playable. Be sure to thank the map makers for making these awesome maps, and yes, this time I have proof of permission to do this.
Note to map makers: Some maps like Breeze Island have been purposefully edited (like the creeper face) to ease difficulty, and make it "possible" to do the challenge, whether it be changing normal parkour to 2-block-jumps or using a different redstone alternative. Thank you.
THERE IS A NEW NON HOST MECHANISM similar to the host one. A single torch holds a single sand/gravel, which holds ALL of the signs holding the gravel pillars. Water destroys the torch, sand/gravel falls, the signs disappear, and everyone is released at the SAME TIME with less lag. Thanks Kahawk599 for the idea.
Breeze Island & Insanity Cause:
Solar Frost v1: I saw somewhere on the MCSG forums that the original author of this map, Eshancowee, stated that this map was open source but wanted it removed from the MCSG servers, I didn't make this up.
- Only one player can win The Survival Games.
- NO mods that modify your performance (player-wise, not device-wise). Exceptions include no-fog, night vision, more slots, and anything like previous 3 mentioned. You can use sprinting and nametags only if EVERYONE agrees to use it.
- You may only break all types of leaves and both types of mushrooms.
- You may place blocks you find in chests and may collect them back by breaking them.
- No players may enter the host house.
- You can not use shears, collect leaves, and use them.
- DO NOT light wooden structures, forests, and anything flammable PURPOSEFULLY on fire with flint&steel.
- When you spawn, follow the glass tunnel to the lobby if applicable, and if you fell when spawning, you may break one of the glass blocks in a pedestal to get in one.
- When in the lobby, choose a pedestal spot surrounded by glowstone, stand on the closed trapdoor, open it, and fall straight down into a pedestal.
- When you die, either leave the server or become a spectator with NOTHING (take off your armor of that bug still exists)
- Have fun!
- You MUST be fair (no killing without reason, no "spoiling" a certain player and give them an unfair advantage, etc.)
- You MAY decide whether there will be a grace period, how long it is, or just no grace period. A grace period is a certain amount of time starting from when the games begin where nobody is allowed to PvP until the time is up. If applicable and have BlockLauncher "Android", turn on No Harm 2 during the grace period then turn it off to allow fighting. (Not sure of you can patch and unpatch while hosting a wifi server anymore :()
- You MAY refill spawn chests or as many as you can with anything AFTER night has fully fallen. If you do, you MUST announce it publicly AFTER you have done it.
- You MAY use passive spawn eggs, and hostile spawn eggs IF you have the mod for it (hostile spawn eggs are the music discs found in the "Host stuff" chests in the host house). But again, don't abuse the hostile spawn eggs and be fair.
- When 2-4 players remain, you may either COMMAND a deathmatch OR have them find each other.
- You MUST judge sponsor requests by spectators only, do it FAIRLY and make it happen.
- Happy hosting!
- DO NOT interfere with ANYTHING, watch only.
- You MUST have nothing, take off your armor when you die if the glitch is still there.
- You MAY request to sponsor anything REASONABLE to ANYONE to the host, you can only do this TWICE per spectator per game. Any player can receive 5 sponsors MAXIMUM per game.
- Happy spectating!
- The host may give the option to mutate (come back in the game with walk faster mod allowed). Gear is determined on how far the round is in.
- One person to take revenge per person or team, first come first serve.
- The mutation must be publicly announced to everyone (or just the victims).
- Once the mutation is launched, the mutated person can only fight, eat their given food, eat placed cake, pick up dropped items to use them, and run, they cant open chests and take their contents. They can only deal damage to the person/people who killed him/her. However, anybody can hurt the mutated person.
- If the mutated person is killed again, he/she is spectator for the rest of the round. However, if the mutated person kills their murderer or group murderer, the former mutated person is back to being a tribute/player, while the people who died to the mutant are now spectator for the rest of the round. The formerly mutated tribute can die again, and if he/she does, he/she is spectator for the rest of the round.
- Happy mutating!
Host (or regular) versions of maps:
- ONLY the host may go in the host house, most host houses are secured by bedrock to fend off trolls.
- Host MUST provide a public countdown and break the sign down a ladder into the sign mechanism place that says "Break this sign to start the games." after the countdown has ended.
- Play by the rules mentioned above.
Non-host versions of maps:
- Non-host (person who downloaded the map) will spawn with 1 active water block.
- AFTER everyone BUT the non-host has shot into a pedestal, he/she will place the block into the little gap (the area in the middle of the circle of pedestal shoots in the glass lobby with the signs saying "<map name> by <map author's name>"), and then go into an empty pedestal as quickly as possible.
- After non-host has shot down, wait for the water to flow down, activate the water mechanism, then release everybody at the same time.
- In the non-host versions ALL maps have the host house easy to get into but the chests are empty to disappoint those trolls. >
- Play then by the rules.
- There is a bug as of 0.7.2 where redstone ore does NOT cause block updates (for sand and gravel as far as I know). You may still NOT break the gravel blocks to update the contraption, however, you may use flint and steel and activate it by putting any block next to the floating gravel or on top of the gravel itself on fire.
- Get creative! (Not too much :P) If a certain thing isn't mentioned or considered cheating, do it! (Ex. Crafting buckets, using them to your advantage like climbing walls with the pause-and-climb-water glitch and a water bucket, using a water bucket to rescue you from that pit of lava or to ace that parkour for a tier 2 chest, using water buckets to slow your enemies, and most of all, using lava buckets to kill that full-iron-armor-and-diamond-sword guy. > : D)
Teweran Survival Games - Howling Mountains by Teweran:
You start out on ice plains, around you surround amazing snowy mountains, a dragon (maybe there's a chest under that thing), a hollow snow cliff with icicles that lead somewhere, and an ice waterfall, where at the bottom of it leads you to the underground mines. Explore, survive, discover, and most of all, win the Survival Games.
Teweran Survival Games 2 - Drybone Valley by Teweran:
One of my favorite maps. You are going to be competing in a western area that is in a desert. Nearby the totem poles where you start is a wheat farm with a barnhouse, some hills with cliffs, huge and amazing dirt landscape with cacti that contribute to the "desert" feel, a nearby town and river, and a train, train tracks, and tunnel. While exploring and thriving in this awesome map, defeat the other 23 outlaws. Will your bones contribute to the Drybone Valley, or will you prosper, overcome, and win the Survival Games in the desert?
Breeze Island v1.2 by static_nightmare:
This map is a small map located on a main island with other smaller islands surrounding it. Along with that outside the main island include the pirate ship, a broken-down ship, and a volcano. This also has a recently added island, the diamond sword rock. This map is one of the most popular and highly-rated ones on the MCSG servers.
Insanity Cause by static_nightmare:
Here you will be playing on an island that was once inhabited by a Japanese military base. It is now abandoned and broken down in a jungle. This includes most of the main island and a couple of ships.
Moonlight Lake by GuyK:
The cornucopia is a nice and shallow lake to swim, and it is a "bowl" that you climb up then go down onto the rest of the map. The only way back into the cornucopia zone is to climb some provided flowing streams of water up into the bowl. This includes most of the map, about 85% of it.
Fortress Pyke by xBayani:
You start in the middle of a forest. Up the hill on one side leads you to the fortress, hence the map name. Another side leads you to a brief swim in an ocean and leads you to a pirate ship. The rest of the map includes nice and rolling hills, some houses, and occasional chests.
Solar Frost v1 by Eshancowee:
The only Survival Games map that is enclosed... You're in a completely enclosed frosty place that is underground, so venture in a place with a lot of traps, parkours, snow, ice, and chests while fighting against 23 other people. This includes all of the map except the library part.
Planet Minecraft & MCSG arena contest maps:
Other Survival Games maps:
How to Install:
1. Download one of these maps.
2. Go to your file manager (separate app, for Android & Jailbroken iOS) or iExplorer on the computer with your iDevice plugged in and navigate to downloads (Android is mnt/sdcard/downloads).
3. Copy the .zip file for your map.
4. Go back and navigate to games/com.mojang/minecraftworlds (Android is same as above but into the games folder) then paste the .zip into there.
5. Create a new folder in minecraftworlds and name it preferably the map name (ex. Breeze Island).
6. Move the .zip file for your map into the new folder and extract it in there. Delete the .zip after extracting as it is no longer needed.
7. Exit, unplug your iDevice if you used iExplorer, and enjoy your map!
8. Repeat #2-8 if you downloaded multiple maps or want to reinstall a map for a new round.
Planned maps & Maps not coming back:
Teweran Survival Games 3 - Futuristic City, The Fridge maps, more MCSG community maps, Vareide's and Teweran's maps, and PMC & MCSG contest maps.
Maps not coming back:
Survival Games 6 and SteamShire Island.
These maps caused my previous topic to get deleted, and they are The Hive-exclusive forever as far as I know. I will NOT repost these maps no matter how demanding or popular they are, sorry.
- Original map makers for the AWESOME maps and dedication to making them.
- Collin9476 for porting, fixing, and making the maps playable.
- MCSG for inspiration, some of their maps, and the idea of the tier 1/tier 2 chest system.
- Kahawk599 for mentioning a new non-host water mechanism that is more efficient then the previous one.
- BestOfMCPE for mentioning these maps via videos on YouTube.
- The Fridge for the idea of mutating.
Be sure to give thanks to map authors for making all of these AWESOME maps, they are really good. If you liked these maps, be sure to vote in the poll above and hit that green up button on the bottom right of this post, thank you!
Aug 12, 2013Smileyguy19131 posted a message on [NEW MOBS!] PREVIEW OF MO' CHICKENS MOD! OPEN BETA!Posted in: MCPE: Mods / ToolsMo' Chickensversion 0.1 betaby Smileyguy19131/RealSmileyguy (Same person)
Sorry, I have no video editing software.
This is the Mo' Chickens mod. It adds 3 new mobs into the game as well as 3 new items. The mob shown is the Ender Chicken.
THIS IS CURRENTLY UNWORKING! THE CODE IS FINE, ONE OF MODPE'S FUNCTIONS (SPAWNCHICKEN()) DOES NOT WORK. AS SOON AS THIS IS FIXED, THE MOD WILL WORK.
These are the mobs added by Mo' Chickens.
The Ender Chicken is currently only spawned when its spawn egg is used. When attacked, it will teleport away from danger.
The Creeper Chicken is currently only spawned using its spawn egg. It is a neutral mob, it will not hurt you unless you attack it. Do not be deceived by its size. When attacked, it will detonate with an explosion diameter of 20 blocks. Upon explosion it will drop 2 gunpowder.
Heavenly Chicken [WIP]:
The Heavenly Chicken is currently spawned in using its spawn egg. It is a work in progress. When tapped on, this beauty can be flown. Simply look up and in the direction you want to fly when you tap it. If you just want to ride it along the ground, do not look up. The Heavenly Chicken cannot be killed directly. You can only kill it with explosions or through other indirect ways. There may be several bugs with this mob. Please report any you encounter.
These are the items added by Mo' Chickens.
Ender Chicken Spawn Egg (Item ID 341):
This egg spawns in an Ender Chicken when used on a surface. For now it has unlimited uses and can only be hacked in.
Creeper Chicken Spawn Egg (Item ID 351):
This egg spawns in a Creeper Chicken when used on a surface. For now it has unlimited uses and can only be hacked in.
Heavenly Chicken Spawn Egg (Item ID 345):
This egg spawns in a Heavenly Chicken when used on a surface. For now it has unlimited uses and can only be hacked in.
1. Download both files from the above link.
2. Use the texture pack in the download link.
3. Patch the Mod Script using the id 2152 OR install the .js file provided in the download link.
4. Start up MC: PE.
Please post if you notice any bugs.
- All mobs display new mob's properties. (Currently unfixable)
- Creeper Chicken detonates at point of spawn, not current position. (Currenlty unfixable)
- Black box surrounds spawn eggs and vanilla items.
Copyright 2013 by Smileyguy19131/RealSmileyguy. You may not redistribute this mod or textures without the author's consent. This may not be bundled with other mods unless allowed by the author. This is subject to change or modification.
Jul 4, 2013captainfalcon255 posted a message on Mob Arena 2.0 by Agent M1 [All New Look!] [Intense!]Posted in: MCPE: MapsQuote from Almonator
How do you get points? there is no explanation on how to get points and how to use the shop
You kill the pigmen for gold then swap it for gravel.
Jul 2, 2013Qw3rty_FTW posted a message on Mob Arena 2.0 by Agent M1 [All New Look!] [Intense!]Pictures are looking epic. This map is definitely worth giving it a shot, I'll comment again after trying it out!Posted in: MCPE: Maps
Jul 1, 2013dmaster2013 posted a message on Mob Arena 2.0 by Agent M1 [All New Look!] [Intense!]Making review in the morning so check out my youtube channel and subscribePosted in: MCPE: Maps
http://goo.gl/I0l84 also contact me at [email protected]
Jul 1, 2013baccaforevar posted a message on Mob Arena 2.0 by Agent M1 [All New Look!] [Intense!]i havent downloaded it yet but it sounds awesome! im getting it right now.Posted in: MCPE: Maps
- To post a comment, please login.