Update, with screenshots please.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 11 days
Last active Thu, Jul, 27 2017 22:31:25
- 3 Followers
- 1,159 Total Posts
- 138 Thanks
May 24, 2017AgentJava posted a message on Ender Tools - Tools & more for early- and lategame!Posted in: WIP Mods
Apr 12, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I remembered having Dartcraft the main mod on every of my 1.6.4 modpacks.
Apr 8, 2016AgentJava posted a message on Waila Harvestability (how can I harvest what I'm looking at?)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Just replying to say thanks to this mod for helping me throughout the moments where I had trouble finding out if I can mine the block or not.
Apr 7, 2016AgentJava posted a message on [1.7.10] Really Disturbing Tank Engines Mod v1.0.0 - Adds The Disturbing Side of Thomas and his Friends! (Mob, Items)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This is the most random mod I've seen yet in 2016. But those are some awesome models!
Mar 16, 2016AgentJava posted a message on Food Plus MOD (More food than you can imagine!) [v3.2rS]--UPD:27/08/2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The file's small. You could've just deleted some useless files in your computer.
Jan 7, 2016AgentJava posted a message on Realistic Terrain Generation (RTG) — Realistic Biomes, Huge Mountains, Custom Trees, Truly Flat Terrain, Breathtaking LandscapesPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Nice, BoP and ATG support!
Nov 23, 2015AgentJava posted a message on How often do you play Windows 10 Edition instead of normal PC Edition?Posted in: Discussion
No mod support = Not much fun.
- To post a comment, please login.
Feb 19, 2015samasaurus6 posted a message on [1.8.9] Planetary Confinement - The Dunes (A.K.A. Vanilla Crash Landing) V 1.4 [OVER 120,000 DOWNLOADS!]Posted in: Maps
(Image credit to: GoRoy on reddit!)
Planetary Confinement - The Dunes is the first map in a series of maps that are inspired by elements of Crash Landing, Starbound and many other games, but is made entirely in Vanilla Minecraft. It has been played by the likes of EthosLab, CaptainSparklez, SwimmingBird and SmokingKoala!
- - 2,000 x 2,000 area map with custom terrain ready to be explored. Loads of secrets to find!
- - Unique Hydration and Temperature system which depends on many things such as exposure to sunlight.
- - Random Events system!
- - Grappling Hook!
- - Tougher mobs with new mechanics, such as spiders trapping players in webs!
- - Over 23 different quests!
- - Over 40 custom crafting recipes with an online and in-game crafting guide! (See Crafting section)
- - Turrets, Sieves, Deconstructors and loads more functioning blocks!
- - Redstone Rifle! (Model created by WeeHeeHee. Downloads in credits).
- - Loads of custom models made by me!
- - 10 Hidden Achievements.
- Play on 1.8.9
- Render Distance 7+ Required
- Play on Fancy Graphics
List of all custom crafting recipes: https://imgur.com/a/iQ1p0
Map by samasaurus6
Twitter: https://twitter.com/samasaurus6 (Best way to contact me)
If the widget doesn't load, here is the direct link: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/planetary-confinement-the-dunes/files
Sep 18, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Tinkers' Construct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart's desire. Once you make them, they're yours forever. Any world generation included in the mod is more efficient, but not required to progress.
Like the mod and have a few coins to spare? Become a patron!
We now also have a Discord: discord.gg/njGrvuh
Looking for some information on the mod? Check out these awesome videos!Basically everything from Mischief of Mice's channel
Differences to Tinkers to 1.7.10:
- Materials changed, each material has unique traits
- Some new materials
- Part materials matter more. Some traits can only be obtained by using a material as a tool head
- Part replacement
- Tools with mutliple head materials can be repaired with all of them
- Tinkers' Construct does not come with copper ore, tin ore, etc. anymore but instead supports them
- More slime island fun
- Single-Use Clay casts
- Right clicking a drain with a bucket puts the liquid into the smeltery
- Sharpening kits so you can have any harvest level desired
- No more extra-modifiers
- New modifiers: Soulbound (Nether Star) and Width/Height (Expander)
- New improved GUIs
- Slimesling and Slime boots
Iguanas Tinker Tweaks
Extra TiC - Metallurgy support
Special Compatibility in other mods
Ex Aliquo - Ex Nihilo
Thaumic Integration - Thaumcraft 4
Texture Pack Additions
Older versions and changelogs can be found in the old forum thread.
Changelog for 22.214.171.124.8.8
- Update to NotEnoughKeys new API, fixing the inventory open bug
- Fix AOE tools harvesting blocks when broken
- Separate Ardite and Cobalt configs
- Potential fix for slime islands not showing up on maps or on clients
- Change blacklist for boss-yellow-heart-drops to a config option
- Several Localization Updates. Thanks to all the people who continuously keep providing new/updated localizations!
1.8.7 (includes the 1.8.6 alphas)
- RFTools integration/balance (similar to Mystcraft)
- Fix Enderium not being blacklisted as Mystcraft Page
- Fix a crash with bolts and external mod integration
- Fix a possible crash with thrown daggers
- Fix crashes with worldgen when smeltery is disabled
- Fix CraftingStation Chest NEI stuff
- Fix a dupe bug
- Several other smaller fixes
- Alumite, Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn bricks (Textures by TherminatorX)
- Cactus, Paper and Netherrack textures for some of the ranged weapons (Textures by TheStapler)
- Fix potential crashes with armor stuff
- Fix potential crash when smeltery size changes
- Fix potential crash with the lumber axe
From this version on only major bugs will be fixed. Full force ahead for the rework!
- A complete italian translation for the books from TheVikingWarrior!
- Fix redstone faucet behaviour! (Yes, you read that correctly)
- Adjust/fix Pig-Iron alloy ratios
- Oreberries cannot be obtained from nugget casts or make nugget casts anymore
- Fix aluminium brass localization
- Materials added through IMC can now have custom textures
- Update to Forge 1387. Fixes problems related to multiple existing liquids, like liquid/resonant ender.
- Forge 1351+ compatibility
- Mattocks now work on Melons/Pumpkins!
- Picking up projectiles on the ground should work better now (especially with ITT)
- Rebalance arrow/bolt damage
- Buff throwing knives
- Shurikens can now be thrown with tool-rightclick just like splash-potions/block-placement
- Quartz now always adds flat damage to all ranged hits
- Bouncepads don't break transparency anymore
- New Gear-Module that adds integration for gear-casting if mods with gears are present
- Complete Thermal Expansion/Foundation integration with the new fluids and some recipies
- More IMCs for other mods (Thermal Foundation materials should now be repairable with the newest version)
- Dynamic/Zelda Sword Skills support
- Config option to disable Villager melting into emeralds
- Nametags can now be used in a Tool Station/Forge to rename anything
- Fix bows and some other things causing extreme FPS lag in some instances (thanks skyboy)
- Fix slight offset when aiming (also thanks skyboy)
- Fix achievements in multiplayer
- Fix Reinforced sometimes not working properly
- Fix an issue with RF modifiers if a specific mod combination occured
- Several Crash/Bug Fixes
- IMC for bow and arrow materials
- UBC support (thanks Glassmaker!)
- Full localization
- Necrotic modifier only heals when hitting stuff that is alive
- Fix Smite/Antispider not giving any bonus damage!
- Fix items taken from drying racks or casting table/basins or oreberries sometimes not showing up in the inventory
- Fix some tools messing up boss-health rendering
- Some graphical/text fixes
- Fix crashes when trying to craft bows/crossbows with materials that don't support it
- Some fixes when TinkerSmeltery is disabled
- Some more crash fixes and preventions
- Standard Tinker Weapons can be used with Battlegear again
- Fix moss on javelins sometimes removing ammo
- Fix Daggers returning arrows
- Fix stone-crossbow-bodies giving extra modifier
- Smeltery module shoudl now be deactivatable
- Prevent some crashes with outdated mods
- Toggling the belt after death doesn't crash anymore. Still causes inventory desyncs.
- Some compatibility fixes for Iguana Tinker Tweaks
- No more player resizing. This time for real.
1.8.0 Tinkers' Weaponry
- Complete rework of projectiles and ranged weapons
- New Weaponry book containing all the info for the new stuff (probably not complete, but should contain everything you need to know)
- New stuff is missing textures for Netherrack, Ardite, Flint etc
- Tons of damage
- Shooting your friends never was this fun
- Up to 2 Thaumometers can now be added to the goggles. 1 makes nodes visible, 2 turns them into goggles of revealing. (Not documented in the books)
- Slab pattern chests now also keep their inventory
- Fix some cross-mod behaviours with Blue Slimes/King Slime
- Small cross-mod fix that changes stone-harvest tool when chisel is present
- Fix slimy grass being harvestable without silktouch
- Render colored liquids correctly in the smelteries and tanks
- Fix liquid blue slime not being recognized as liquid
- Describe the Flux Modifier changes from last patch in the books
- NEK integration
- Fix some other mods not recognizing tinker tools as the proper tools (pick/axe/...)
- Fix a crash that could occur when draining a castning basin or table
- Several other fixes you probably wont even notice
- Better IMC support for materials
- More Localization
- Flux modifier now needs at least battery capacity/1000 in durability to be applicable
- Compressed Cobblestone can only be melted up to 4x
- Crashes with crafting table
- AOE-Tools not getting proper callbacks for each broken block
- Fix wings not repairing with moss
- Fix traveller gear not being repairable
- Fix goggle and belt toggling
- Emerald Smeltery values
- Combressed Cobble Smeltery values and derpage
- More crash fixes
- More smaller fixes
- Extra hearts for hardcore mode! (Thanks MCGamer20000)
- Smeltery Fuel consumption reworkjustmentfixes
- Don't die.
- Redstone on Gloves actually works now
- Tinkers now has proper IMC support! See here for details: https://gist.github.com/bonii-xx/e46f9d9e81e29d796b1b
- You can now pour water and lava into buckets in the casting table!
- Really fast AOE Tools should work properly now
- King Slime got his name back
- Noppes NPCs don't drop yellow hearts anymore
- Some Toolforges looking like PatternChests
- Materials without parts crashing NEI
- ExtraTic toolparts being present twice
- Some more crash and display fixes
- The sneaking-harvest thing for AOE tools now correctly only works with the Lumber Axe
- AOE Tools now only breaks up to 10x harder blocks. No more obsidian breaking when harvesting stone.
- Restore old pattern chest until new one is ready.
- Small fix regarding attacking with tools. Stuff might deal minimally less damage.
- Chisels pop out of the crafting grid now when they break. Automation!
- Fix the black bars and similar rendering issues
- Fix moss-modifier on armor not updating the damage display
- Many more NEI/Knapsack fixes
- Fix the smeltery-bottom not being taken into account correctly
- Fix invar and electrum not being alloyable in the smeltery
- Fix Autosmelt giving smelt items even if the block wasn't harvestable
- Fix golden carrot/melon requiring too much gold
- Fix chisel crafting with damaged chisels
- Several random crash fixes caused by other mods.
- Several other random fixes
- Much more NEI Shinyness (Rightclick on a toolpart. Do it. Right now.)
- AOE Tools now only harvest the main block while sneaking
- UI fixes with NEI, also some fixes with Tabs
- Tinkers now supports toolmaterials without graphics...
- ...and now features a minimal textures option that does not load the specific material textures. This can possibly increase graphic performance a bit on some low end computers.
- Buff Pyrotheum
- Railcraft poor ore support
- More localization stuff!
- Fix TE and some other metals only requiring 1 ingot for blocks
- Fix TE alloys in the Smeltery
- Knapsacks and Belt dupe/death problems should be fixed
- Fix issues with breaking speeds/harvestability on custom materials (mostly concerns newer AE2 releases)
- Fix patternchests not dropping contents if destroyed by explosions and the like
- Fix tinker armor not being indestructible like tinker tools
- Modifiers can only be applied to their actual intended target now. (Tool/Armor/Accessory)
d3.1: Fix a bug that sometimes caused alloys with amount 0 in the smeltery if not enough was present of both liquids. Mostly noticable with poor ores.
- Fix Smeltery dupe bug and hopefully the last bug when changing the smeltery size
- TConstruct now has its own NEI support! No more NEI Plugins needed for that. Thanks tonius11
New Smeltery stuff
- Smelteries can have any rectangular size from 3x3 to 4x7 to 9x9 (from 5x5)
- Smeltery capacity depends directly on size
- Smelteries learned how to use Pyrotheum
- Smeltery GUI shinyness
- Some fixes
Ported many changes from the latest 1.6.4 version, that didn't make the jump to 1.7.10
- Redstone modifier changes
- Fix heart rendering
- Fix Arrow/Dagger/Bow rendering
- Comparator output for fullness of smeltery and seared tank/glass
- Tool Blockbreaking has been reworked. Tinker tools should not cause any problems with other mod blocks anymore.
- Armor Modifiers now have proper book pages.
- Frying pans in the world are now colorable
- Battlesigns can be placed
- Dense Ore Support
- More Localization stuff
- Zombie Flesh can be molten into a small amount of blood
- New slimecrystal graphics by baddaspig
- Many small (liquid) rendering fixes
- Tanks also display the liquids they contain in item form
- Fix stuff derping when putting incorrect modifiers onto armor
- Fix ExtraUtilities Compressed Block support
- No more free toolrod pattern for you
- Many fixes with autosmelting
- Fix Achievements
- Fix black armor slots
- So many small fixes that I don't even know where to start
For talking about the mod, modding in general, or other things, you can find me on irc.esper.net, #TinkersConstruct
Pretty pictures and some basic informationTo get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
You build, modify, and repair tools like so.
1.2 brings a new multi-block structure for turning metals into liquids.
It can be automated with redstone and hoppers.
The mod also brings a few mobs to the game, like this fellow here.
Armor has started, but is very unfinished and would need to be done by the community. Here's your hints:
And that's all there is to it! There's a lot of depth in the system, and most things are documented in-game. Anything that isn't is left for you to explore.
Q: My tool places torches/blocks on right-click, is this a bug?
A: This is intentional. And useful.
Q: Some question concerning 1.7.2
A: Nope, still no 1.7.2
Q: I'm playing with Aether 2 or Galacticraft and I can't see the armor tab, help!
A: Press "O"
Q: What other mods does this support?
A: Anything with copper and bronze ingots can be turned into tools. XyCraft aluminum and TConstruct aluminum are equivalent, and IC2 has an electric modifier. Metallurgy is supported through an addon - check the downloads section.
There is specific compatibility built in for Minefactory Reloaded, Waila, Forge Multipart, and a few others.
Q: What mods are incompatible with this?
A: MultiMine prevents the broad area on Tier 2 tools from working. GregTech may not work at all. OptiFine and any bukkit envrionment (MCPC+, BukkitForge) aren't supported either.
Q: I can't update because of other mods/modpacks!
A: This is a personal choice that we will not cater to. If you're going to use a modpack, you accept all responsibility for updating mods yourself, like you normally would. Likewise, not updating because other mods haven't updated does not mean we have to support you.
It's unfair to ask us to fix bugs that have already been fixed in later versions of Minecraft.
Q: I gave myself some tools from /give or NEI and it crashes!
A: You have given yourself a default tool with no data. The tool really needs the data. Pull one out of the creative menu or put the parts together normally.
mDiyo - Original Creator
fuj1n - Landmines, Former Developer
progwml6 - Former Developer
Fudgy_Fetus - Cutlasses
NekoGloop - Thaumium Textures
Skyboy - New tool renderer
Zerokyuuni - Battlegear support
Vexatos - Translations
BluSunrize - Casting Channels
tonius11 - NEI Support
baddaspig - Slime Crystal graphics
This mod is covered under the Creative Commons 3.0 license. Modpacks are encouraged, feel free to do anything you like with it. I only ask that you enjoy it!
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1659892-tconstruct/"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/6AqQCQ2.png' /></a>
The mods binaries, as well as its textures and code are licensed under the MIT License.
Modpacks are encouraged, feel free to do anything you like with it. I only ask that you enjoy it! Do not ask for permission to use the mod, you have it.
Any modpack which uses Tinkers' Construct takes full responsibility for user support queries.
Please do not rehost the binaries.
boni - Project Leader, Maintainer
Knightminer - Developer
alexbegt - Developer
fuj1n - Developer
mDiyo - Original Creator
Apr 25, 2015Guichaguri posted a message on BetterFps - Performance Improvements [1.11.2/1.11/1.10/1.9/1.8/1.7]Posted in: WIP Mods
BetterFps is a Minecraft mod that add a few performance improvements, trying to be compatible with other mods.
All improvements can be enable or disabled in the config file (config/betterfps.json) or in the options menu (Options -> BetterFps Options) (For older versions, press F12 while in game).
Changes sin() and cos() algorithm. There are 7 algorithms. Each one of them might help a lot, but might also make your framerate worse, it really depends on the hardware of your computer.
Currently, it's pretty similar from what FpsPlus used to do, but it doesn't edit base classes.
I have plans to expand this, not in more algorithms, but in algorithm generation based on benchmarks.
Removes a RAM preallocation of 10MB. This allocation was added to prevent players from even starting the game with low memory, but this memory is kept until its almost reaching its limit. This was made just for players using modpacks, where memory might be a problem. If you have enough memory, this is pretty much useless for you.
Removes the fog. The fog creates a lot of lag, why not add an option to remove it?
Removes the transparent layer of the beam. It might cause lag when there's a lot of beacons.
Experimental - I'm still testing if it actually helps anyone, I might remove it.
Hoppers are very unoptimized, they keep checking for items to pickup when there's no need for it. Simply putting a solid full block on top of it stops looking for items to pickup.
Recently, Forge has added the new capability API, which forced me to remove others improvements. I might reimplement them in the future.
This improvement is designed mainly for singleplayer/servers
Beacons are also unoptimized, the code process stuff that it didn't need to. Not only it was recoded thinking in performance, the code was also organized for processing stuff when it needs to.
The creative mode search is really unoptimized, in big modpacks, the pressing any key in the text input would freeze the game by a few moments. This improvement implements a smart search algorithm, reusing old results for new searches. It will also prevent any non-alphadecimal key (such as shift) from updating the search.
It also supports multithreaded/asynchronous searches: they will prevent lag spikes from happening when searching
1.10 (works with 1.10.1 and 1.10.2)
Installation for Minecraft Forge
- Find the game installation folder
- Drop the mod file in the mods folder
Note: The mod will not appear in the mod list due to a missing feature in Forge. I've been trying to add this feature to Forge for about as long as this mod exists, but there's nothing else I can do, sorry.
If you want to test if the mod is installed, you can open the options menu, it should have a BetterFps button there.
Installation for Minecraft Vanilla
- Double click the mod file to open the installer
- Click "Install"
- Change the installation directory, version and profile according to your preferences.
- Open/Restart the Minecraft Launcher
- Play the game
You may add this mod to your modpack if I'm credited (Guichaguri) and you link this page.
You can only distribute the mod in modpacks. Do not repost this mod or claim ownership, all versions are only uploaded to CurseForge.
- Optifine: Overwrites Fast Math when the algorithm is not set to "Vanilla"
- Fastcraft: Full
- FpsPlus+: BetterFps will override FpsPlus sine & cosine improvements
If you have issues with this mod, report here.
Apr 8, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Instead of continuing to make this page longer, we now have a wiki! It tells you almost everything there is to know about Style, and we're still updating it. Plus you can edit it as well. Here it is: http://wiki.thegoldvane.com/
Style for 1.8.9
Style for 1.8
DoggyStyle for 1.7.10
We appreciate all the support and feedback we get from our fans! The response to DoggyStyle so far has been overwhelming and we're so glad that so many of you enjoy our efforts. We want to branch out and create other mods, such as KittyStyle, LlamaStyle, and SurivivalStyle. We also want to keep updating DoggyStyle with new breeds and features. But all this takes time, so in order to have the freedom to accomplish these things, we're asking for some help with covering financial burdens. The more support we receive the easier it is to spend more time creating and updating these mods. Also, it's very encouraging to see that people care.
Please consider visiting our Patreon and showing us your support. Every little bit helps! If you can't donate that's okay. We truly appreciate everyone who supports us, financially or otherwise.
- Zeus & Mellon
Connect With Us:
Apr 23, 2015Posted in: Mods Discussion
BuildCraft, GregTech, Big Reactors, Thermal Expansion, Thermal Foundation, Thermal Dynamics, Advanced Genetics, Another One Bites the Dust, Mekanism, Project Red, Blue Power, Enhanced Portals, Applied Energistics 2, Galacticraft, Minefactory Reloaded, Progressive Automation, Redstone Arsenal, Simply Jetpacks, Steve's Carts, Compact Machines, EnderIO, Factorisation, Funky Locomotion, Open Computers, Railcraft, Refined Relocation, Solar Flux, Universal Electricity. Also any addons for any of these mods.
I could come up with more, but I think that will do.
Dec 29, 2014CoolSquid posted a message on List of sites stealing Minecraft content. StopModReposts!Posted in: Mods Discussion
#StopModReposts on Twitter! Want the last info? Follow @StopModReposts! We also have a website!
If you are a mod author trying to get your mods removed from those sites, look at this. If your videos are being reposted at YouTube, look at this.
StopModReposts is a movement against illegal redistribution of
Minecraft content, mainly focused on mods. The movement consists of a website, a Twitter campaign, a list of illegal mod mirrors, and several browser plugins. We also have an IRC channel and a Twitter profile.
To report a site that might be illegally redistributing mods, please open an issue in our issue tracker.
We do currently target reposts of the following content types: mods,
resource packs, maps, and modpacks. In addition, we target websites
providing malicious Minecraft content.
Why is mod theft a problem?
The feeling of finding your work on those websites. Just the feeling of finding your mods on those websites is extremely discouraging for many people. Lets say that you wrote a book. The day after, you see the book in a shop, with a big "9books" logo on the front page. You haven't even been notified. How would you feel? You then read the books ToS, and see that "9books" is claiming to own your book! This is extremely discouraging.
Outdated versions. When users find a bug, they then go to the mod author to report it. The problem is, that the bug was fixed 2 months ago! This is very annoying for both the author and the user.
Wrong Minecraft versions. Those websites are marking the mods as working with wrong Minecraft version. They do this to get more downloads. The user will then go to the mod author and complain.
Possible malware. Mods from those sites are untrustable, and may contain malware.
Making money of other peoples work. Those sites are placing other peoples mods behind AdFly links, and other ads, and are directly earning money on other peoples work!
Stealing money. When many people download from those sites instead of the official sites, the author loses revenue. Modders don't earn much from their mods, but small amounts of money can be a big motivation.
Stealing downloads. Maybe one of the most encouraging things about making mods, is seeing your mods getting lots of downloads. When many users download from those sites instead of the official sites, the author loses many of downloads from his/her server. This is extremely discouraging for the modder.
PSA: If you come across a site that you believe to be illegally re/distributing minecraft mods, you can PM me, and I'll check it out as soon as possible.
If you want to block those sites automatically, take a look at this Firefox addon, this Chrome addon or this Opera addon!
Dec 31, 2014Minecraft beds are very plain and have been since the beginning, what if you could make custom bed-sheets to customize your bed to your liking? This is something I have been thin gs about for sometime now, it may be small but it would be a neat little add on.Posted in: Suggestions
How it works:
How this would work would be you make a bed as normal, then you make a banner such as this:
(Banner made HERE)
and once it is made, you shift click the bed with the banner. The banner becomes the bed-sheets. Then if you want to remove it, you shift click it again with your hand, plain and simple. I know this is a very small suggestion but I think it would be really cool for people who enjoy decorating houses or just want to make something their own. Hope you like it!
Here is a render for a example by ThePiDay:
NOTE: I am planning on making a mod for this, please do not steal my idea. Thank you!
If you like Better Beds, please PUNCH that like button!
Sep 14, 2014thebaum64 posted a message on Sticky Rails! Go Up-Side-Down & All Around! [600+ Supporters]My idea, is basically a sticky rail(s). This way, you would be able to make things like roller coasters go upside down or even straight down holes! This and many other things! This is basically what the rail itself would look like:Posted in: Suggestions
The Rails and Crafting Recipe:
The green is of course the slime on the rails that allow you to stick to it. Please tell me what you think and anything I should add to the post! Thanks!
How it might look:
Made by Ivya:
(PLEASE NOTE: I am in the process of making a Mod for this so no one take it and make a mod for it. Thank you)
Here is a banner if you wish to use it! (made by Holomoron)
Made by ImZeroin:
Also check out Better Beds!
Aug 1, 2014LeadlightPosted in: Suggestions
Stained Glass with Detail!
We currently have stained glass. Great! We can make many lovely things with it like stained glass windows and mosaics. There is a drawback: 1m*1m is awfully large for a single pane of glass in a mosaic! Don't you sometimes wish you could add more detail to it? Why not add leadlights?
Lead Light looks like glass panes in a 3 by 3 square. Each square has the opportunity to contain a different kind or colour of stained glass.
You could have a red and white chequered pattern, or a yellow chevron on a blue background, or perhaps a stripy green and light blue design.
To craft leadlight, simply arrange stained or clear glass panes on the crafting table how you wish the resulting lead light to look. Then, collect your work! Since lead light is intended to be more expensive than plain panes, you only receive one for every 9 panes you put in.
Statistics and Technical Things
Leadlight has a slightly slower mining speed than regular glass panes. It has slightly higher blast resistance than regular panes as well.
Leadlights would be tile entities to allow the 17! possible combinations. They cannot be pushed by pistons as we'll just say lead cames are too fragile.
Below is an example from a church I built on a server.
- To post a comment, please login.