Quote from kanokarob
wait, is that 144 pixels total, or 144 pixel width and 144 pixel height?
If it is the former, it would be 12 pix width 12 pix height.
If the latter, ok.
144px width & height
Quote from kanokarob
Well, if that is indeed so, my piece is all set. that is 12x12 pixels square, right? (with 72 pix/in.)
Quote from steelfeathers
We could all make an e-card, maybe? Anybody know a website that lets you do that?
Quote from Leostereo
Stuff I'd like to change:
1. Grass feels a bit too noisy.
2. The grass color is a bit too dark to look good with the sky, sand, stone etc.
3. Birch cold need darker spots, they almost look brushed on right now.
4. More bricky styled cobblestone? You should set up a customizer. :smile.gif:
5. More consistent shading of wool. They look good as a single piece, but for carpets, flags etc they look weird, almost like pearls.
6. Shade the trees so they look rounder.
7. Make the pumpkin rounder.
8. Reduce noise on melon a bit.
Quote from NearlyProGaming
I think you stole that enderman skin, or somebody stole yours. Correct me if i'm Wrong...
You're welcome. n__nQuote from Balthichou
Thank you for your texture pack supporting Randomobs ! It's great !
Thanks very much! That means a lot to me. <3Quote from Theevilpplz
I love the feel this pack gives, it's not a feel that any other pack I've seen generates :smile.gif:
<333 I know I told you already but thanks very very much Meru. c:Quote from ProMeru
I feel like I've watched Abby make this texture pack over the last month. I don't normally go for darker texture packs but the skin choices for mobs makes me squee, so hard, that I'll use it for that reason alone. <3 If I had to give other reasons one would be that it still feels classic minecraft-y. I like to look at minecraft in my minecraft, not a completely different game.
Wow, that's one of the best compliments I've gotten, especially coming from someone waaaayyyy more talented than me. o Ao Thank you!Quote from steelfeathers
Teach me your ways, oh lord of mob skins.
Hah! Perhaps. There's two other Endermen skins if someone prefers something more classic... Or more silly. (; I'm going to work on getting nice screenshots of the various mob alternates today, so you'll see what I mean soon enough!Quote from Dugatee
So the end will be the Slend?