Quote from 8BitAnimations
wait was there terraria music in there?
Really? I didn't seem to notice :huh.gif:
Quote from Yazman
For real. I was talking to him tonight and he actually thinks that Minecraft plays the same as Diablo.
"You can play Minecraft the same as Diablo, because in both games you run around, left clicking, and gathering resources."
How retarded is that? I brought up the camera angles, different genres, fundamentally different gameplay, etc and he goes: "Oh but that's just CONTENT DIFFERENCES, you can still play them the same way!"
Just thought it was so retarded I had to share.
Quote from Vraxxx
seriously, is there any real proof Notch is really going to release DLC after the full release (that only means an higher price)??
* Steam download estimates are never remotely accurate (you're downloading at 100kb/s? Okay, heres the estimate for 1mb/s)
* No option for "an update? no thanks, I'll download it later. please let me play the game now instead."
* You can't return a game. A violation of the First Sale rule in the U.S.
* You can't resell a game. A violation of the First Sale rule in the U.S.
* Some day, Steam will cease to exist. And your games will go with it.
Quote from sgt_taco_II
ok lets say this is the shade you want so you color it and it shows up as how do you get
Quote from MCDigItUp
I am subscribed just letting folks who aren't subscribed the great news! Cheers!