- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 14 days
Last active Wed, Oct, 2 2013 19:46:46
- 0 Followers
- 66 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jul 7, 20131nfinitize posted a message on [1.5.2 & 1.6.1][Forge][SMP]Alchemy++ - Enhance your brewing expirience! Custom Potion Effects! WOW!Have you thought about changing the ore color to something not used in the game already? We already have Lapis and Diamond and a third one might be a bit confusing.Posted in: WIP Mods
Jul 7, 20131nfinitize posted a message on [1.6/1.5.2] [Adv/Puzzle] [300+ Downloads!] Mine - new update released!Just finished the map.Posted in: Maps
I was a bit confused at some points though:
- I seemed to have accidentally skipped a part of the map. I missed book #11 (In the part where you need to get the keycard). I wasn't sure what to do so I just kept trying to guess the combination until I got the keycard. I'm guessing I missed something?
- Got stuck in the last puzzle too, in the manufacturing room. I was one redstone short to open the exit So I just had to break one on the floor. Not sure if I was supposed to do this.
Jul 4, 20131nfinitize posted a message on [1.5.1/1.5.2][Forge][SMP-capable] AltriaCraft - v1.0_a2b [WIP]Posted in: WIP Mods
So whenever you finish are you planning to release for 1.5.2 or 1.6? I'd love to try it out but I think I'll be sticking to 1.5.2 for a while.Quote from StarshadesJack
Woohoo! If at least one modder uses the API, the API becomes entirely worth it! \o/
Of course, now I have to actually finish the API so I can release _a3, heheh. The Materials Registry API is the biggest pain in the butt because the registry itself is kind of wonky. It works kind of like OreDict but with many more details to keep track of and, because of its... complexity..., I have a good bit of exception handling to figure out.
Jul 1, 20131nfinitize posted a message on Teds World Gen Mods - Realistic World Gen Alpha 1.3.2Do abandoned mineshafts still generate in beta worlds? I've searched all over my world and haven't found one.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 30, 20131nfinitize posted a message on [1.5.2 & 1.6.1][Forge][SMP]Alchemy++ - Enhance your brewing expirience! Custom Potion Effects! WOW!Looking forward to trying this out. There aren't that many alchemy/brewing mods around and this one sounds a lot better than some of those mods that just add new potions. Are you planning to make any new effects or just stick with vanilla ones?Posted in: WIP Mods
Jun 30, 2013Posted in: WIP Mods
I don't think that forge is going to be updated to 1.6 for a few days at least, and the mods have to update as well... Looking forward to 1.5.2 update if you do it though, I'd like to see how you've done dark matter.Quote from Urfatbullet
Yeah, Work is taking up my time & Exams were going on during June, I'll start back up the development process, Sorry for taking a long break like this. Everything should be back to normal soon, and yes this will be updated to 1.5.2 since I have that patch ready, I just need to make the features better. Since 1.6 is coming out next week I'm not sure if it will actually be 1.5.2 but if not, It will be released for 1.6 within a couple days of coming out.
Also, I still need a texture artist, and I may accept another developer with me, but they would need as much/more experience than I do.
Jun 10, 20131nfinitize posted a message on [Alpha] The Aether II: Genesis of the Void (The Festive Update! Presents, new companions, and more!)Awesome, I've been waiting 3 months for this!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 21, 2013Posted in: WIP Mods
Good to hear that you're still working on the mod. those ideas sound great, so will you be able to just be walking around in the world and stumble across some dark matter (how do you find it?), and does that mean you'll need a certain armour set to find dark matter?Quote from Urfatbullet
Black Hole is done, but buggy it sucks in the blocks around it but leaves some blocks left in entity form. The dark matter is still a WIP. I'm adding armor that will allow you to fly, but it will require Dark Matter Energy to fly. Meaning it's end game armor. Since the machines used to extract energy from Dark Matter are pretty high tier. This will all be in 0.3, which is the next update. I may also add an item for 1 hit breaking blocks, which would be useful. Also powered by Dark Matter Energy. I may add lower tier flying armor/objects but that would be more like jetpack flying rather than creative flying.
Edit: Dark Matter now displays a HUD if you're within 60 blocks of it. Soon this HUD will only be visible with certain armor on. And the dark matter will only be visible with it on. That may be in 0.3 depending on if I want to do 2 armor sets in one update.
May 17, 20131nfinitize posted a message on [1.5.2] [Forge] Magic Utilities! V1.5.0! - Magical Lights, Golems and Explosions!Maybe some diamond blocks or enchanted golden apples instead for the core? I know it's expensive but I don't really want to have to summon and kill a bunch of withers to get the items late game. Keep in mind the nether star isn't guaranteed to drop from the wither.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 17, 20131nfinitize posted a message on [1.5.2][Forge][Pre1b] MineTech+ | Get crafting em' ideas !I downloaded the pre-release, and first off, very good idea, It has a lot of potential. I get trying to make the ideas rare and hard to get, but honestly I think it's a bit too difficult and unnecessary to have to go through stacks of chests/furnaces to get a single idea in a regular survival game, maybe you should tone down the rarity a bit? I also found a few bugs while playing, and some suggestions:Posted in: WIP Mods
- You can fall through the super container randomly while walking on the top of it (It seems to happen a lot when place blocks while on top of it), and sometimes the Dual Furnace too.
- I imagine you'd already be aware of this, but the super containers have no texture while holding them in your hand, and make no noise when you open and close them.
- Using the Dual Furnace gives me huge lag spikes, after I exit the GUI.
- Sometimes while refining ideas the workstation seems to reset your progress randomly if you exit the GUI. No idea what causes this.
- I can't wear the miner's helmet in creative or survival.
- I'm not sure I understand why you can pull random items out of the result shown when you view the idea?
- Not really a big deal, but it would look a little nicer if you couldn't see the infinite haste effect in your inventory.
- Also something that could make it look a bit better, if you centered the crafting recipe and description while viewing the idea.
- To post a comment, please login.