- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 11 months, and 5 days
Last active Sat, Jun, 15 2013 20:32:33
- 0 Followers
- 419 Total Posts
- 16 Thanks
Apr 13, 20131adude posted a message on [DISCONTINUED] YuGiOh Server: In Development! [DISCONTINUED]Are there any screenshots, etc. of the server/mod so we know how it will look? Interesting concept, btw.Posted in: Server Recruitment
Oct 6, 20121adude posted a message on [WIP] [1.3.1] Sword Craft Online (The Originial SAO Mod)Excellent idea for a mod! Have you considered adding some of the "special" abilities from the series, such as Kirito's Dual Weild or that one KotBO leader's Invincible Shield?Posted in: WIP Mods
May 24, 20121adude posted a message on Looking for a Relatively *NEW* Survival Server -- MUST HAVE FAIRLY FRESH MAPI've played on quite a few servers in the year since I've bought Minecraft, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's that I prefer Survival servers to PvP any day. Why? Because I just hate the stress that results from logging on to find you've been raided or griefed. Quite fankly, it has gotten to the point where I am sick and tired of it.Posted in: Server Recruitment
I've tried several Survival servers in the past, but none of them really worked out. The first one ended up installing BuildCraft, and so I lost my friends there. The second ended up changing ownership after just 24 hours, and we lost the entire village we had started.
Anyway, this is what I am looking for:
- An active player base (I'm looking for more mature players, but this isn't entirely necessary).
- A fairly new server; I'm looking for a place with a relatively new map were I can meet new friends and perhaps build a village with them. By fairly new, I don't want some server that's been up and running for three years now. I would rather play with a group that's just getting off the ground, and hasn't been around for more than a couple weeks or months.
- Grief and/or Chest protection.
- Must be 24/7 (or close enough so that I can go on almost whenever)
- A nice, friendly community.
- A relatively active staff to resolve player problems.
- Any mods that I will need to install on Minecraft; just because you think BuildCraft is "the coolest thing since frozen yogurt" doesn't mean I want it cluttering up my Bin Folder.
- Many map resets. I want to know that if I join your server, I won't wake up to find my village no longer exists. I also would like a few days heads up if such a reset were to occur, and perhaps a world download so I can save my creations.
- Any PVP (outside of arenas or small, designated zones).
- I'm not looking for a Tekkit server, and I will not be downloading Tekkit any time in the foreseeable future.
I DON'T CARE/DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF:
- There is a whitelist; I'd be more than happy to apply if I like the looks of your server.
- McMMO. I do like to completely own a stat, but I can live without it.
- Various other plugins.
- A Creative World, although the main focus of the server should be survival.
- A PVP/spleef/XP arena; these would be a nice touch
- The ability to private/claim/faction chunks of land. As long as you make sure there is no griefing/raiding, I'm chill without it.
- The possibility of one day joining the staff (if you consider me worthy) would be a nice touch.
But, what can I do for you, you might ask?
- I was one of the first employees of the "Obsidian Pantagraph," one of the McForum's first fan-made newspapers.
- I have excellent Creative building skills, and my completed projects include a 1:1 scale AT-AT and a 1:1 scale Millenium Falcon (although that last one is only about 95% done).
- I have built/worked on several villages in my day, with themes varying from modern and cube-shaped houses to midieval cities.
- I know some basic/intermediate redstoning. (Automatic farms (including those with multiple levels), sky barges (back when those still worked), automatic railcart dispensers and a more efficient railroad design (as well as how to implement stops and stations).
- I know the basics of running a server, as well as how to use World Edit (both the application and Plug-In).
- I was part of the Ideas Team for the BatCraft Mod (see my banner).
If I think of anything else, I'll add it. Anyway, thanks for looking, and I hope to be playing with you soon!
Apr 24, 20121adude posted a message on Looking for people to play with on 24/7 survival server like zackscottgamesIGN: 1adudePosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Apr 23, 20121adude posted a message on SolsticeCraft [1.2.5] [24/7] [Survival] [GriefPrevention] [No Whitelist] [iConomy] [dynmap]Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
From what I understand, the owners decided they didn't want all of these extra people on the server, so they went private.Quote from billderz
i tried to get on the server but it said to me "you are not white listed on this server" did you white list the server?!
Apr 23, 20121adude posted a message on Mojang Quake Match Going On Now; Logins Better Than EverI would want to play Minecraft with my Kinect!Posted in: Minecraft News
Apr 21, 20121adude posted a message on SolsticeCraft [1.2.5] [24/7] [Survival] [GriefPrevention] [No Whitelist] [iConomy] [dynmap]Alright...I really need help. I accidently tried typing "/warp", but kept typing "warp", and as such, got banned for spamming! Can you please unban me? I was in the middle of building my house!Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Apr 21, 20121adude posted a message on Need builders and One awesome admin to start "Panem Experience". Comes with perks.Love the idea, but I haven't read the Hunger Games, or seen the movie, so I'm not sure how much help I could be! Either way, send me a PM when it's done; I'd love to check it out!Posted in: Server Recruitment
Apr 12, 20121adude posted a message on Facebook Free Minecraft Giftcode Giveaway - Day Four, Even More!Um...you guys know that there are 21 users on that list, right?Posted in: Minecraft News
Mar 24, 2012It looks great! I'm so glad I was able to help with this!Posted in: Screenshots
Quote from aheberle
I liked your builds section, and yes, I can relate to the lego craze. I like how you interveiwed the specific players, instead of simply having screenshots of you going about the building. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Your comments are most appreciated!
Mar 23, 2012Well, we took it to the store, and they basically said that it shouldn't have been acting like this. Anyway, to make a long story short, they replaced it for free, I lost what little data I had, and the old computer is on its way back to HP.Posted in: Computer Science and Technology
All in all, I'm really happy with how the situation turned out. I barely lost any file on the old one, and the new one is working exceptionally well.
Thanks again for all of the help, you guys!
Quote from Circleight
Oddly enough, I have a computer issue as well and I have an HP. I can't even recover mine with the operating system disc...I have no clue what to do either, but I do know that HP is a pathetic brand, and you should never waste your money on it.
How long ago did you purchase yours?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Apr 23, 20121adude posted a message on Mojang Quake Match Going On Now; Logins Better Than EverI would want to play Minecraft with my Kinect!Posted in: News
Apr 12, 20121adude posted a message on Facebook Free Minecraft Giftcode Giveaway - Day Four, Even More!Um...you guys know that there are 21 users on that list, right?Posted in: News
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.