is there an easy way to check if the client will be shutdown, like the onDisable() in bukkit programming ?
Heyho, maybe im too dump, but i cant set my enviroment in Eclipse.
Could someone make me a Tutorial for Setting up all and compile (as example the Examplemod) ?
Basicly im doing this:
1. Get a fresh Eclipse with Gradle/Git
2. Download and decompile via mcp
3. Fixing the wrong path for Project "Client" for the realms.jar
4. Cloning Liteloader to local repository
5. Import Liteloader via Gradle
6. Added Project "Client" to Liteloaders Build path
7. Multiple missing lib jars in Liteloader (i can fix that :D)
8. Still "wrong" code in Liteloader like wrong named variables as example
9. Setting up my Project in Eclipse, added Liteloader,Client and some lib jars
10. Copied the gradle build file from examplemod to my mod
What does i have to do to start Liteloader in eclipse (with my mod), change run configuration like in mumfreys old liteloader video ?
How do i compile my mod?
Why are there errors in Liteloader, i bet mumfrey wont have dead code in his git.
https://github.com/1337Zero/Zombe Thats the mod if someone is intressted
Ok nobody replied but i found a solution...
I copied all classes from Worldedit to my mod -> fixed some problems
and changed my code like worldedit handles it
now the created schematic is worldedit compatible
i have created a mod which can load schematics and paste them to singleplayer (thats works), now i want to create schematics out of a building.
My mod can loaded those schematics and paste them so it works, but my schematics does not work with WorldEdit
Worldedit reported "java.io.IOException: Tag 'Schematic' does not exist or is not first"
NBTexplorer displays them diffrent
x.schematic [Schematic: 14 entries] for the worldedit schematic
test.schematic [12 entries]
im missing a bit of code somewhere but idk. what
someone here how know a solution for my problem ?
ok i found he problem ... because of reasons the tileentites and entites are saved as a String and not as a List
Hey there im trying to load a .schematic file without worldedit, just as the title told you
I can load the Blocks, the Width,height,Data and length but my code fails to load the Entites and the Tile entities
everytime i searched the web i only find the nbt.getTagList("TileEntities") methode
but my Eclipse told me that it needs an Integer value
i tryied 0-255 but it never got any value
the schematic has 619 tile entities (and no entity)
Somebody know how to load the tileentity from NBT?
thanks @ all