I made a server with java launcher and hamachi, i have a lag (mine a blcok and it appears agien and then brokes few seconds later) and server crashes sometimes, im only playing with my friend.
Can someone help me? How to fix it or setup better server etc.
I have 0 mods on the server.
I have 32gb of ram.
1. Get rid of hamachi and properly portforward.
2. We need the entire crash report, not just the top part of it.
1. How oi setup properly portforward
1. There are plenty of guides on the googles.
2. Install 64-bit Java.
3. Use a startup script that matches your servers hardware. (See answer 1 on how to)
Now i have other problems.
I opened ports and checked, they are opened, but when my friend trys to join he gets this message:
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
Did you use a port checking website like canyouseeme.org?