I opened the server.jar file, which gave me new files, one with a EULA. I changed the "false" to "true".
I opened server and 1/10 times did it ACTUALLY launch and then I typed "stop" into the command thing, and it stopped. From there, it never launched properly again.
I changed the server-ip=. I added the Ipv4 address there and it changed nothing.
I removed the ipv4 from server-ip= and it also did nothing. I can personally connect to my public IP address, but nobody else can.
I made Java (TM) Binary SE whatever it's called PUBLIC in my Firewall. I even disabled my Firewall. I even disabled my anti virus. Still nothing.
I went to do some port forwarding, on my routers hitron website. I put the two things, whatever they were called (TCP/UDP or whatever they are), I made the port 25565-25565 for both public and private.
I added a permission thing in Firewall for TCP/UDP, and for the 25565 port.
Nothing else I did worked. I redid the steps perfectly numerous times.
Honestly not sure what else I CAN do. I've looked up numerous videos but I've honestly done mostly everything.