# Triggers for automatic updates : blockupdate-with-id is debug for breaking down updates by ID:meta
# To disable, set just 'none' and comment/delete the rest
Note that the fullrender is active at the moment. This is the only way for me to get those holey parts rendered. A single fullrender, however, takes several days, and renders lots of tiles that are already fine, so I rather not have to do that at all.
I tried all combinations of the above already, and with forge 1371 the names of the players disappear from the web map, so I think there's some kind of incompatibility. Normally I use forge 1309 but on the dynmap website, it says dynmap 2.1 is for forge 1.14.0 so I tried forge 1299 but noting seems any different from 1309.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Fixed. The problem was the trigger actions. This is clearly seen in both the topic and the config I posted so I wonder why noone found it!
My trigger actions were from an older version of dynmap (even 2 years ago). For example it lists chunkgenerate whereas dynmap now only recognizes chunkgenerated, and blockupdate instead of blockplaced and blockbreak. In fact, none of the enabled triggers exists in the current dynmap so I wonder why it rendered anything at all (apart from fullrender). Dynmap also doesn't give any warning whatsoever that the config contains unrecognized parts.