Im trying to link portals from the main world to our spawn world. It works to create the portals but when i try to modify their destination to each other they say the portal doesn't exist. So when i try to create it again it says the portal does exist. I don't know if im doing it wrong or what. PLEASE HELP!
12.02 03:23:02 [Server] WARN Portal P1 has an invalid DESTINATION! (Sorry for the late responce )
By the looks of it, you didn't follow the correct instructions lekrosa gave. Pretty much this is what you should do....
1) Use world edit to define where your portal will be.
2) Do /mvp create <first portal>
3) Use world edit to define where your second portal will be.
4) Do /mvp create <second portal> p:<first portal>
5) Select the first portal again by doing /mvp select <first portal>.
6) Do /mvp modify dest p:<second portal>
If you have done this correctly, it should most definitely work. Make sure to replace <first portal> and <second portal> with actual names for the portals.
If that doesn't work, you will want to double check how the plugin is loading up on your server console and all. Possibly double check and make sure you are using the latest stable build.