In all servers I go, after 1 or 2 minutes, everything freezeand then after seconds appear the
error: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException
What does this mean and how I fix it?
Stop reading the spoilers and just answer the question!
It may not be the speed of your internet like TehKitti suggested, However it is a valid reason it could happen.
There is a few reasons why you may not have enough Bandwidth.
1. Cheap internet, Upgrade your internet.
2. Old Modem, Your ISP may have a better Modem to be used but hasn't told you.(This happened to me, I made them refund money for me not being able to use my full bandwidth that I was paying for.)
3. Old or Crappy Router. If your router cannot handle all the bandwidth that is being given to it from the modem, it will be lessened. Meaning your router is holding you back on having your full connection.
4. Router WiFi Settings, There are different kinds of settings in your Router to accept different wifi cards, This will slow down your internet also, However changing it to the kind of Wifi Card you use will increase bandwidth but can stop other kinds of Cards from connecting.
5. Your WiFi Card it self.(That is if your on Wifi.) If your Wifi card cannot accept the full bandwidth that your Router and Modem put out, it will again be lessened to the limits of your Card.
What it all boils down to is your Bandwidth, For 1 reason or another you do not have enough.