..bluetooth work but you have to send all 4 files that make up the world and the put those files in a folder(android don't know iphone)
..you can also get an app that allows you to transfer folders
..transfer them via a computer
hope that helps
I backed my game up to my sd card with pocket inveditor on my phone, I can see that it is on my sd card but I cant open it and play it. I no longer have my old phone im not sure if I need to plug the new phone with sd card into a computer and transfer it from sd to main phone storage or if there is an easier way. Can anyone help me?
what two devices would you wanna transfer between?
Android to iPhone: you must backup Android data on PC via USB. then sync them to iPhone via iTunes
iPhone to Android: you can use iCloud to transfer data to PC, and then transfer them to Android. For example. transfer music:
1. Set up iCloud both on iPhone and also laptop. Set up the Windows edition if your PC is with Windows OPERATING-SYSTEM.
2. Start the Synchronize feature of the iCloud in the iPhone options.
3. Sign in the iCloud with the Apple ID on the laptop, and you can to control your iPhone data files at this point.
4. Pick the music in your iPhone and synchronize them in your Computer's iCloud, if you like to put them in selected folders, you’re able to down load the music to your local folder.
5. Transfer music which is on PC to Android Phone via USB.
Another way is to use transfer software to transfer data between iPhone and Android such as Phone Transfer. that also work well..
You can see the link: http://www.transfer-...ne-android.html
To keep the data on your Android device more safer and organize these data more effectively, you need to use a practical Android Assistant to help you manage files on Android phones and tablets. Thus, Amacsoft Android Manager comes here to perform as your personal privacy phone manager.