I have been trying for weeks to join a friends minecraft world and they've been trying to join mine with no luck at all, we can see the world on the menu in the 'Join' tab and when we click it. it just loads forever and never enters the world, in fact we cannot join any random worlds at all, multiplayer just doesn't work seems like.
- Both have over 15Mb/s internet connections (Stable)
- NAT type 2 on both consoles.
- We have created a playstation party and prioritized party chat.
- Tried both cabled and wifi networks.
- Invites are sent in-game from the "invite friends" functionally when you press the middle track pad on the PS4 controller. The invites are received by the other person but when you select join it brings up the game recognizes the world and starts to load it but again it just gets stuck on the load screen and never works.
- We've tried multiple reboots of the game/console.
- No errors are shown unless the host (Whoever did the invite) leaves the game world the the error is "Host has left the game..."
Any ideas on how to get around this would be much appreciated.