I'd say for the past 4 years of my time playing on multiple computers I've never had an issue such like this and I still have yet to find a solution to the issue, I would give logs but It doesn't provide that and says sorry for the inconvenience. When I press play on any version the game will launch like normal but when I click into it to play It cuts out and freezes followed by not responding and in some cases flat out crashes or doesn't launch at all.
I've done a lot of different "SOLUTIONS" to fix it and I've been searching for hours on end but to no avail. So far what I have done is:
- Repairing and Reinstalling Minecraft itself which means deleting .minecraft uninstalling from programs tab and then installing from the installer.
- I've tried the alternative support with the two that are capable for my OS, It kind of worked but it gives me its own problems and last for short bursts.
- I have updated all possible graphics drivers I could find for the latest updates.
- I have updated Java to its latest 64bit version.
- I have done pretty much anything that the Minecraft help articles have said and what the Twitch articles said too.
I'm getting extremely annoyed by the situation and i'm really hoping someone could help me because I cant find a fix anywhere. The issues with the alternatives are constant freezing every couple seconds and that has never happened so I'm only assuming its an issue with the launcher. I've also tried magic launcher and that works fine until it tells me my memory somehow ran out and then says my OpenGL is crashing and then it all falls apart.
If its giving you the "sorry for the inconvenience" message you will be able to do the following in order to get the log.
On your launcher, click "Launch options", and click the instance you are using. Then, click the small green arrow in the "Game directory" line. Leave the folder that opens on screen then play till the issue happens, open the launcher_log.txt file after the error has happened, and copy its content to http://paste.ubuntu.com. Click "Paste!", then share with us the link (the URL) that it takes you to.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Gr6kNTcXHj/ Took a while for the error to actually occur but It happened. Really hope this helps find a way to fix. I managed to get it working for a little bit by closing out of the launchers in task manager but then it finally crashed.