First of all, I need to say that I have two PCs, my main one and another one. They both have the same specs, but my main one is 64-bits while the other one is 32-bits..
I mainly play Minecraft on my main PC and it runs smoothly with almost no lag (100 - 200 Frames Per Second with normal settings), but when I try to use the other one I can't even do anything (1 - 5 Frames Per Second).
Please, I need help as quick as possible and please don't suggest the following :
- Optifine, already using it and no result.
- Allocating more memory, tried it and no result.
- Installing 32-bits java instead of 64-bits, already done that and no result.
- Making all settings and low and tiny, already done and no result.
- Using a lower resolution resource pack, currently using a 4x4 resource pack and no result.