hi, a person i know got minecraft today but then he tries to go on any server or single player, each time it starts loading it goes up to "terrain" and there is no loading bar. after a few seconds it Crashes and comes up with the error
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop
This error has been saved to C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-08-26_18.32.22-server.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c46bc2a7 --------
Generated 26/08/12 6:33 PM
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
- Java Version: 1.6.0_33, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Memory: 331372536 bytes (316 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- Is Modded: Probably not
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Player Count: 1 / 8; [gu['BeachBoii_Yolo31'/127, l='New', x=34.50, y=69.62, z=254.50]]
- World New Entities: 0 total; 
- World New Players: 0 total; 
- World New Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
- Type: Integrated Server
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT e2c2a340 ----------
we don't know what to do, he comp is a Windows XP. if anyone knows anything that may help or want 2 know more info plz post!