- Raised the back cabin up a few blocks
- Added more detail to back cabin
- Added additional lower deck, but now there's less head space for each floor (was 4 blocks high >> now 3 blocks high)
- Exchanged windows for cannon ports
- Moved to water
- Added test masts (see how it would look)
Might I ask how you designed this? Did you find blueprints, or were you able to design it just with pictures of ships? I want to build a ship myself, but from an earlier era (there are plenty of "age of sail" ships around), but it's a little overwhelming. I'm not sure where to start.